Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

Re: Tex Mex Chicken Casserole video....cream cheese in that???? Yuck. Once again she was unprepared, "where are my 'knifes'?? The word is "knives", Amy. Way too much talk at the start; I don't care about all the background regarding this recipe; just get to it, girl. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, stoppro said:

Forth of july,Amy cooking up a cesspool special!

Hot dogs with 2 1/2 cups of garlic, cream cheese and melted Velveeta. Corn on the cob with 2 lbs. of melted butter, 1/2 container of Duke's mayonnaise and a light, 8 oz. dusting of garlic powder.

• LOL 15
(edited)

Tried to watch the Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole video, I didn't really need to see Jackson’s feet on the counter multiple times.  Also, Amy stop licking your fingers, nobody wants to see or hear that. I also don’t understand why these people sit all over the counter in the kitchen.  Then again Zach washes his shoes with literal crap all over them in the kitchen sink, that is full of dishes, so they’ve never had hygienic practices.  Roloffs, your feet and butts don’t belong all over the kitchen counter, that’s gross!

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 5
  • Love 10
On 6/30/2022 at 2:53 PM, ginger90 said:

Tex Mex Chicken Casserole video:

I notice she's got Zach and his family front and center...  How much is she loving suddenly becoming the "favored" grandparent and rubbing it in M&C's faces???

• Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
On 7/3/2022 at 3:28 PM, Dibs said:

I notice she's got Zach and his family front and center...  How much is she loving suddenly becoming the "favored" grandparent and rubbing it in M&C's faces???

Caryn's not married to Matt and isn't a grandparent to his grandchildren, no matter how much she presumes to act as if she is. If Amy acting like the grandparent she actually is is rubbing it in Matt and Caryn's faces, oh well.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Caryn's not married to Matt and isn't a grandparent to his grandchildren, no matter how much she presumes to act as if she is. If Amy acting like the grandparent she actually is is rubbing it in Matt and Caryn's faces, oh well.

Yeah, is it bad that Amy is delighting in being able to enjoy and bond with her grandchildren? And Matt and Caryn, if they are genuinely missing the grandkids, well, didn't they make that particular bed to lie in?

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 7/4/2022 at 2:08 PM, Redrum said:

And Matt and Caryn, if they are genuinely missing the grandkids, well, didn't they make that particular bed to lie in?

YES!!!  And for how many months or years did they sneak and LIE about their relationship while the Roloffs were married? I wish Chris would man up and STOP the difficult situations he creates.  Can't he have his friendship with Matt (if he must!) alone--separate from the women?  Why force Amy to watch Matt be kinder to Caryn and more proud than he ever was to the mother of his children--his partner for decades, putting up with all his farm shenanigans and terrible moods.  Chris should shut his trap about trying to have a "couples friendship" with Amy's ex and his mistress/girlfriend.  It's cruel.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

The only thing forcing Amy to go aong with the couples friendship is the persuit of money. I highly suspect that these little trips and dinners together are producer driven. If Amy doesn't want to participate no one is forcing her. She and Chris can step away from the show like her children who are not named Zack.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I highly suspect that these little trips and dinners together are producer driven.

Of course they are!  I doubt very much that these two couples get together when the series isn't being filmed.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Of course they are!  I doubt very much that these two couples get together when the series isn't being filmed.

I agree, the only reason to hang around Amy is for a check,or a dinner straight from the septic tank.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

The only thing forcing Amy to go aong with the couples friendship is the persuit of money. I highly suspect that these little trips and dinners together are producer driven. If Amy doesn't want to participate no one is forcing her. She and Chris can step away from the show like her children who are not named Zack.

Exactly, all her kids left the show except dumbass Zach who has absolutely no other way of supporting himself or his family.

so poor little Amy was duped out of her side of the farm by big bad Matt and now big bad Chris is FORCING her to associate with Matt and Caryn.  🙄

Apparently Amy never has to take responsibility for anything, she’s always the victim and it’s everyone else’s fault… how convenient. 

• Applause 9
  • Love 4

There’s absolutely no way in hell Amy is being FORCED to do anything and especially not by whiny, wimpy, ass kissing Chris 🙄

Amy wears the skid marked pants in that family and Chris follows along picking up his TLC pay check and saying “Yes dear”

Amy runs that marriage plain and simple….she wouldn’t even let Chris critique a 30 yr old man and his half assed building skills, Amy warned Chris to “watch his words!” and not be critical of her spoiled baby Zach when viewing the sandbox… no wonder Zach is such a dumb, entitled asshat with his mommy holding back any critical opinions and Tori cheering him on if he manages to wipe his own ass AND flush the toilet!  WOW BABE UH!! YOU DONE GOOD!!  

Chris tried his best to influence decisions about the wedding of the century and was shot down and told “no” at every turn and if he didn’t drop it the “no” changed to “NO!!!” End of discussion!! 

Amy has proved time after time that she’ll do anything for a dollar, the money grubbing little weasel will even make nice with Matt and Caryn if TLC throws some cash in her direction.

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Amy is in it for the money just like the rest of them.  I don’t blame her, but nobody is forcing her to sign up for this.  Now I do think a lot of these interactions are storyline/producer driven, but nobody forced her to stay on the show for like 20 years.  She like the rest of them enjoy the money and “fame” and the ones that said it wasn’t worth it left.  

I don’t blame Amy for trying to drink this well dry, but I don’t feel sorry for her either.  If she were that distraught or disturbed about lunching with Matt and Caryn, she could have left the show.

I know Chris and Amy said they want to stay in the PNW when they retire but I wonder if they’ll stay in the same town/state? I wonder if they will retire in 2 years when Amy is 60.  I mean it’s not like she’d ever have to worry about money again 😁

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Amy is in it for the money just like the rest of them.  I don’t blame her, but nobody is forcing her to sign up for this.  Now I do think a lot of these interactions are storyline/producer driven, but nobody forced her to stay on the show for like 20 years.  She like the rest of them enjoy the money and “fame” and the ones that said it wasn’t worth it left.  

I don’t blame Amy for trying to drink this well dry, but I don’t feel sorry for her either.  If she were that distraught or disturbed about lunching with Matt and Caryn, she could have left the show.

I know Chris and Amy said they want to stay in the PNW when they retire but I wonder if they’ll stay in the same town/state? I wonder if they will retire in 2 years when Amy is 60.  I mean it’s not like she’d ever have to worry about money again 😁

meanwhile she wants us to believe that she'd like a new oven for her kitchen but she might not be able to get it because it's not in her budget  🙄

Give me a break she's sitting on a mountain of cash, Chris sold his home and pocketed the cash, they both have income from TLC, Amy has her "Little Kitchen" and Chris is still a working realtor, but they can't afford an oven?? 

The BS just keep pouring out of her mouth, she hates for anyone to think she has money because they might not buy her gross fudge, stupid earrings or watch her horrible videos.

Next thing she'll have a "Go Fund Me" for an oven  

• Applause 5
  • LOL 9
10 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

meanwhile she wants us to believe that she'd like a new oven for her kitchen but she might not be able to get it because it's not in her budget  🙄

That was the laugh of the night!

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, 65mickey said:

You mean step away from the money???  Never in a million years.  If there's a nickel to be made there's Amy!

Both Matt, Amy and spouse couples know LPBW is the end of their rainbow in the money making department!  

Zack and Tori think they are all that because they think THEY are the show!  They were really dumb to not negotiate for Roloff farm and all the opportunities living there would benefit them and the show!

Those two bit off their head to spite their face in moving out of state to that mudhole!

Camera crews now have to drive miles to film Jackson sit on Lilas head and Zack sit on his throne and tell it like it is.

They could have had beautiful Holidays in the big house, pool parties in the Summer and perhaps their siblings and families would join them for a paycheck.

Zack and Jackson would be tooling around on Roloff land!

They made one huge mistake!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

Actually, if Matt manages to sell the farm to strangers, there will be no pool parties or holidays in the big house, anyway. Matt has to build his new dream house for Caryn and that may take a while.

Apparently neither of the twins could afford Matt’s asking price for the property, so it’s not as if either one bought new homes with more acreage merely out of spite.

• Love 1

I don't blame Caryn for not wanting to live in that enormous house.  As I've said before, it would make a good B&B with all its bedrooms and bathrooms.  It's too big for two people.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Munchkin said:

Give me a break she's sitting on a mountain of cash, Chris sold his home and pocketed the cash, they both have income from TLC, Amy has her "Little Kitchen" and Chris is still a working realtor, but they can't afford an oven?? 

The BS just keep pouring out of her mouth, she hates for anyone to think she has money because they might not buy her gross fudge, stupid earrings or watch her horrible videos.

Next thing she'll have a "Go Fund Me" for an oven  

It's perfectly reasonable to have a lot of money and still have a budget. If she were spending money, people would be hating on her for that, too. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Munchkin said:

Next thing she’ll have a “Go Fund Me” for an oven

It wouldn’t surprise me, some of her fans wanted to start one to buy her the farm. 😂

All she has to do is put it out there and they’ll make it happen…. Presto! New Oven!!  🪄

51AE6BAA-CFFA-4C0F-9904-874F43518DE6.jpeg

• LOL 9

I would pay big bucks ($5.00 - I'm frugal like Amy) to see pics of Chris's family. They are as elusive as the unicorn. Or they could just be smart enough to know not to affiliate with these LPBW nuts.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I would pay big bucks ($5.00 - I'm frugal like Amy) to see pics of Chris's family. They are as elusive as the unicorn. Or they could just be smart enough to know not to affiliate with these LPBW nuts.

I think someone found Chris under a cabbage leaf and he has no family

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think someone found Chris under a cabbage leaf and he has no family

If he is smart he will stay that way.

Edited by stoppro
misspelling
  • LOL 6

If any of his family ever watched the show……oh my…lol.  I can easily see why they’d be wary of appearing.  Lol. They probably base their opinion of Amy on her interactions with them and what Chris says.  I suppose they think she will make Chris happy….someone to share the senior years together…..you know?  

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

69D603C0-C677-4B87-980A-4787C9005FCB.jpeg

I can’t wait for some of these questions 😂 Wish I still had IG

1. Did you run out of perfume on the trip?

2. What’s that crown hanging off your bed post all about?

3. Why do you have black pepper on your night stand?

4. Who do you love the most: Chris, selfies, or garlic?

5. Who does Chris love most: you, Matt, or the Farm? (The correct answer is Henry!)

* Seriously though, I do wonder what people would ask…maybe about the farm sale or recipe questions.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
21 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Amy has a new cooking video up: Spring rolls, Collard Greens and Peanut Sauce. Sous chef is Izzy.

I looked up a similar recipe. The video was just over 1 minute, and the audio was music. Amy’s is  just over 33 minutes. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8

So to sum up:

1. Amy being weirded out and or not familiar with sex in the shower or tie up games is some sort of relationship red flag.

2. Chris calling himself a player is a huge red flag.

3. Chris and Amy getting married after dating for six years is way too fast and suspicious and a red flag.

4. Chris liking Matt means he probably is gay and is a red flag.

Yeah thats seven minutes of nothing :) fun video tho, thanks endora!

• Love 3
On 7/7/2022 at 10:17 AM, DonnaMae said:

I don't blame Caryn for not wanting to live in that enormous house.  As I've said before, it would make a good B&B with all its bedrooms and bathrooms.  It's too big for two people.

I was thinking along those lines, not sure if they still do the weddings at the barn, but they could make good money renting the house out as well for a pre-wedding B&B for out of town family. Find a local private chef to cater

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Redrum said:

So to sum up:

1. Amy being weirded out and or not familiar with sex in the shower or tie up games is some sort of relationship red flag.

2. Chris calling himself a player is a huge red flag.

3. Chris and Amy getting married after dating for six years is way too fast and suspicious and a red flag.

4. Chris liking Matt means he probably is gay and is a red flag.

Yeah thats seven minutes of nothing :) fun video tho, thanks endora!

You left something out. Talking about their personal shit on social media IS weird. However, TLC does have another series that Bulldozer and Chris could sign up for: My Strange Addiction. MONEY MONEY MONEY! COSPLAY TOO!

And thank you for posting that video Endora! Fun times with Bulldozer and Chris! 😂

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

You left something out. Talking about their personal shit on social media IS weird. However, TLC does have another series that Bulldozer and Chris could sign up for: My Strange Addiction. MONEY MONEY MONEY! COSPLAY TOO!

And thank you for posting that video Endora! Fun times with Bulldozer and Chris! 😂

I think there’s some serious kink going on in that bedroom, who posts a pic online of a crown and a big ol peppermill on their nightstand?!?!! 👑 🌶 

I used to wonder what attracted Chris to Amy but I’m not wondering anymore 😂

🎼 She’s a super freak, super freak, she’s super freaky!! 🎶 

• LOL 10
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I used to wonder what attracted Chris to Amy but I’m not wondering anymore 😂

Master Amy and slave Chris! Beat me with your rhythm stick! Or MyMan in cowboy attire and Amy dressed like a saloon tart. You don't have to put on the red light.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Are all Amy’s cooking shows as boring as the Tex Mex casserole one that I just watched? Actually, I only watched 4.5 minutes of the 35 minute video before getting bored and turning it off. I like Amy, but she seemed so awkward, nervous and unprepared. Just rambled on and repeated herself. I don’t think a cooking show for her is the way to go. The casserole sounded gross and very unhealthy. 6 tbsp butter, a cup of cream and a crapload of cheese. Instead of having all the ingredients and utensils handy, she’d walk off camera to get something she forgot. It’s like she was just winging it. 

Edited by Phoebe70
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

Are all Amy’s cooking shows as boring as the Tex Mex casserole one that I just watched? Actually, I only watched 4.5 minutes of the 35 minute video before getting bored and turning it off. I like Amy, but she seemed so awkward, nervous and unprepared. Just rambled on and repeated herself. I don’t think a cooking show for her is the way to go. The casserole sounded gross and very unhealthy. 6 tbsp butter, a cup of cream and a crapload of cheese. Instead of having all the ingredients and utensils handy, she’d walk off camera to get something she forgot. It’s like she was just winging it. 

Most of the ones I’ve seen, she’s rambling and puts incorrectly measured ingredients in the dish.  She sometimes gets food stuck to her face and often doesn’t have right ingredients.  She did not have the most hygienic practices imo  when she was cooking.  That might have gotten better I haven’t  watched them in a while except for the Tex Mex Chicken casserole.  

Every video seems like it’s her first video in a way.  She seems a bit discombobulated (I like this word lol) sometimes. It’s kind of odd since she’s been on tv for like  20 years, but maybe she’s not comfortable with the technology.  I think it’s better when she has Deb or Lisa help because they can prep stuff for her.  If she were just a random home cook making videos for her friend I mean ok, but for an actual business her videos seem low rent.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Has Amy mentioned any dwarf related health problems she suffered from?  Not that she has to, but I don’t recall any surgeries, shunts or leg issues.  She seems pretty active on the show all these years, if so I wonder if that is really rare for a LP to seemingly not have dealt with that, although I guess she could have and chosen not to talk about it.

I know she played golf and soccer and was quickly keeping up with that County inspector that one time.  I remember thinking she was going to bodycheck him 😂 I was really amazed she could move so fast.  

I know Amy allegedly didn’t know what the MileHigh Club was, but didn’t she say she wanted to get rowdy with Chris in the forest on some pine needles 😂 I think she knows what plenty of stuff is but doesn’t necessarily want to talk about on screen.  I don’t blame her, I mean I don’t really want to think about Little Red Roloff Ridinghood and the Big Bad Biker Wolf either. 

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Most of the ones I’ve seen, she’s rambling and puts incorrectly measured ingredients in the dish.  She sometimes gets food stuck to her face and often doesn’t have right ingredients.  She did not have the most hygienic practices imo  when she was cooking.  That might have gotten better I haven’t  watched them in a while except for the Tex Mex Chicken casserole.  

Every video seems like it’s her first video in a way.  She seems a bit discombobulated (I like this word lol) sometimes. It’s kind of odd since she’s been on tv for like  20 years, but maybe she’s not comfortable with the technology.  I think it’s better when she has Deb or Lisa help because they can prep stuff for her.  If she were just a random home cook making videos for her friend I mean ok, but for an actual business her videos seem low rent.

Where are Deb and Lisa?  Has TLC cut the payroll?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

but didn’t she say she wanted to get rowdy with Chris in the forest on some pine needles 😂 

Oh Brothers! I can just see Amy and Chris dressed as characters from Game of Thrones. They could rent some miniature ponies, rubber swords. Amy already has the flaming red wig. 

I hope someone notifies the proper authorities so they can alert the local wildlife! 

• LOL 9