Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Munchkin said:

That's what she said but I suspect Chris and Amy aren't as "bad ass" as Auj said they were when Amy posted the pic of them in leathers trying to look cool. 🤡🤡

Camel Toe on a motorcycle in damp weather 😫

Sounds like they're headed for home.. no more "Vroom, vroom" more like "Plop, plop" into their rockers with a bottle of booze.

Talked to friend in BC this morning and it was 14C (57 Fahrenheit) and raining.

nothing worse than a wet ball sack 😉

ezgif-5-b8ca9d3a62.gif

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I think they just call him Chris.

Chris just wants to be married to Amy and he wants to be nice to her children and grandchildren.

He doesn't want to steal everything and everyone from Matt and he doesn't overstep his bounds.

Caryn, on the other hand, won't rest until she possesses everything Amy ever had. Matt, her children, her grandchildren and the farm.

I don't know how Amy can be in the same room with her, regardless of what the show wants. I couldn't do it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Libby said:

I think they just call him Chris.

Chris just wants to be married to Amy and he wants to be nice to her children and grandchildren.

He doesn't want to steal everything and everyone from Matt and he doesn't overstep his bounds.

Caryn, on the other hand, won't rest until she possesses everything Amy ever had. Matt, her children, her grandchildren and the farm.

I don't know how Amy can be in the same room with her, regardless of what the show wants. I couldn't do it.

Well I think Chris is trying to steal Matt 😂 j/k.  I actually like that Chris at least so far has been kind and decent to everyone on the show.  I don’t mind Caryn and I don’t know if she and Matt had and affair, but I believe Amy believes that so I understand what you mean, but I think them all getting paid a ton of money to hang out probably helps. I don’t think they’d be doing it otherwise except for holidays or something like that.  Personally, I think Chris and Amy are a better match than Amy and Matt ever were.  (I’d say the same about Matt and Caryn). 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

9B13D727-2B8C-4ED9-A7B0-8713AC153F16.jpeg

We’re in Hudson’s Hope British Columbia on our way to Prince George.  We’re heading back home.  What an epic motorcycle trip.  Spectacular amazing country scenery (Leavenworth WA, BC, Yukon Territory and getting into Skagway Alaska).  I have to say, an 18 day long motorcycle trip was tough sometimes (6+ hours of riding each day) but I pulled through and so very thrilled Chris and I got to this together 🤗 - along with 3 other friends (up to Skagway, after that it was just the two of us).  More later but I’m very grateful I got to share these days/memories with Chris.  He did so much to make this happen.  Love you babe ♥️ Chris Marek

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
23 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Does Chris have a “grandpa” name like Caryn has Cha-Cha or do the kids just call him Chris?

I've never heard them call him any name. Including Chris. However, I haven't watched and studied every episode chapter and verse. 

Chris is very quiet and subdued even around the grandchildren. Like the airplane model making with Jackson. Chris was the same old wet floor mop. No verbal enthusiasm when interacting with Jackson. I get it might just be his personality but sometimes you have to amp it up a notch or two when your'e trying to have fun with small children and getting them to have fun with you. Chris just isn't that into it.

Go sell a house Chris. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I've never heard them call him any name. Including Chris. However, I haven't watched and studied every episode chapter and verse. 

Chris is very quiet and subdued even around the grandchildren. Like the airplane model making with Jackson. Chris was the same old wet floor mop. No verbal enthusiasm when interacting with Jackson. I get it might just be his personality but sometimes you have to amp it up a notch or two when your'e trying to have fun with small children and getting them to have fun with you. Chris just isn't that into it.

Go sell a house Chris. 

it's kind of funny how NO ONE in that entire family wants Chris as their Real Estate agent

Matt - Didn't list with Chris

ZiT - Didn't list OR buy through Chris

Auj and Jer - Didn't list OR buy through Chris

3 STRIKES YOU'RE OUT!  😋

• Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

it's kind of funny how NO ONE in that entire family wants Chris as their Real Estate agent

3 STRIKES YOU'RE OUT!  😋

It might be a blessing though.  Doing business with family…..if things go south, it can impact the family dynamics for a long time.  I turned down business from several family members after I got my broker’s license.  I really hated to, but…..for me, it wasn’t worth the risk.  

• Like 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Doing business with family…..if things go south, it can impact the family dynamics for a long time.

True. But THAT would/could be a TLC producers dream come true. New fresh storyline. They definitely need one. Or two. Or three.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

To each their own but I have the opposite experience, one of our daughters is a Realtor and all of her immediate family, extended family and friends list, buy, sell through her.

None of us would dream of using anyone else.

I think it's kind of weird that none of them use Chris and as far as we know they don't seem to even ask for his advice.

Zach also didn't use Chris to sell the house he bought before marrying Tori so that's 6 transactions where Chris was a part of the family, Zach asked for Chris's help to move but no listing.

Chris didn't seem impressed with ZiT's former home or their new home and I think he was right in both cases, their first was the house of a million stairs and the new one looks like an overgrown, weed infested, drainage ditch nightmare next to a junkyard.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

To each their own but I have the opposite experience, one of our daughters is a Realtor and all of her immediate family, extended family and friends list, buy, sell through her.

None of us would dream of using anyone else.

I think it's kind of weird that none of them use Chris and as far as we know they don't seem to even ask for his advice.

Zach also didn't use Chris to sell the house he bought before marrying Tori so that's 6 transactions where Chris was a part of the family, Zach asked for Chris's help to move but no listing.

Chris didn't seem impressed with ZiT's former home or their new home and I think he was right in both cases, their first was the house of a million stairs and the new one looks like an overgrown, weed infested, drainage ditch nightmare next to a junkyard.

not in his TLC contract,no selling to or for assholes.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Overall I think its not wanting to add to a complicated situation with some other issues depending on the person.

With Matt I think there's several reasons. One, I can't see Amy being ok with it. Hanging around Matt is one thing, Chris helping Matt sell the family farm seems a bit much. Second, the farm is a luxury property and a farm property and Chris sells residential homes. The realtor Matt went with specializes in this sort of property. Its a different clientele. 

Zach and Tory? Didn't seem all that warm to Chris when they bought their house in Portland back in the day. With the current place, I think they were wanting to keep it a secret until it was done.

Jer and Auj were looking for farm property and I kind of suspect that they were turned on to the sale by Auj's parents. They also have been vocal about their friend who is a realtor and have never seemed chummy with or ok about Chris.

Plus frankly, if I were Chris, I wouldnt want to be involved in any of these people's home sales.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9B13D727-2B8C-4ED9-A7B0-8713AC153F16.jpeg

We’re in Hudson’s Hope British Columbia on our way to Prince George.  We’re heading back home.  What an epic motorcycle trip.  Spectacular amazing country scenery (Leavenworth WA, BC, Yukon Territory and getting into Skagway Alaska).  I have to say, an 18 day long motorcycle trip was tough sometimes (6+ hours of riding each day) but I pulled through and so very thrilled Chris and I got to this together 🤗 - along with 3 other friends (up to Skagway, after that it was just the two of us).  More later but I’m very grateful I got to share these days/memories with Chris.  He did so much to make this happen.  Love you babe ♥️ Chris Marek

Typical picture taken by Amy, it's all about HER

She chops off the mountains in the background, half of Chris's face is missing in a shadow but hey "I'M AMY LOOK AT ME!!!!"

You'd never know if he was handsome or not from that pic because we can't see his face!

and for the love of god.... ugh... how embarrassing  "Love you babe ❤️ Chris Marek"

How old is she... 18?

I'm pretty sure hubby would dig a hole, climb in and bury himself if I wrote "babe ❤️" followed by his "full name" on a pic of the two of us and posted it on social media..... never mind if I referred to him as "MY rugged handsome man" 😖 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

You'd never know if he was handsome or not from that pic because we can't see his face!

Let me clear that up for you… JMO but, he’s not.

he looks frumpy, dumpy in a typical Alaska tourist t-shirt

good grief.. the way she carries on is ridiculous and sounds so stupid… handsome, rugged, Love you babe ❤️, Chris Marek, My MAN. 😂

She’s a grandmother not a hotty on the back of her boyfriends chopper 🙄

It’s  bad enough when Tori goes on about Zach, gushing compliments and all her “babe uh!” stupidity but Amy’s antics are so much worse… her kids must be so embarrassed.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

3 STRIKES YOU'RE OUT!  😋

Did Amy use him as a buyer's broker when she bought her house? It would make sense, since they could pocket that portion of the commission.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

True. But THAT would/could be a TLC producers dream come true. New fresh storyline. They definitely need one. Or two. Or three.

Chris retains his anonymity in all things. He stands back. No pictures of his family that attended his wedding.  No talk of his real estate business.   He attended Lilas birthday party and mostly stood back and observed. 

I have to think that’s how he wants it to be.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Chris retains his anonymity in all things. He stands back. No pictures of his family that attended his wedding.  No talk of his real estate business.   He attended Lilas birthday party and mostly stood back and observed. 

I have to think that’s how he wants it to be.  

I think he wants to present an air of plausible deniability 

Chris knows a FREAK SHOW when he sees one! 

🤠 ChaCha in her crazy ass hat                
🤥 BIG NOSE Matt            
🤴 Prince Jackson                            
🤓 Lilah the birthday girl           
😍 Amy the lovestruck granny                
🤪 Zach the Dumb Ass                 
💩 Tori the Turd

• Wink 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Chris is lucky to have dodged the bullet on both of those. I'm not a realtor, but I wouldn't want to be associated with either one of those houses, buying or selling. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

At least she finally bought a selfie stick! With her short arms she really needs it. 

I could be wrong, but I think Amy bought a selfie stick a long time ago. Maybe she forgot to bring it on the "epic" road trip!

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

No "Love you Babe" to Chris for being a wonderful step-dad?

Maybe it's not in MyMan''s contract? Just play the role to get the TLC check. 

And no acknowledgement of Matt either. Amy can hate him forever, but grow the fuck up Amy. He is the father of your children. You chose him. The 2 of you raised them. Matt IS the father. But resentful, bitter, little bulldozer still has hate in her soul. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And no acknowledgement of Matt either. Amy can hate him forever, but grow the fuck up Amy. He is the father of your children. You chose him. The 2 of you raised them. Matt IS the father. But resentful, bitter, little bulldozer still has hate in her soul. 

I think she was following Matt's example as he did not wish her happy mother's day this year.

She doesn't like him. She seems to be following the rather wise edict of "If you can't say something nice, you shouldn't say it at all". I think she's well past Matt at this point. They divorced for good reason on both sides, and she's civil to him in public settings. They're divorced so they don't have to pretend to like each other except when being filmed and neither does a good job faking it. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

I'd actually argue treating Matt as Matt treats her and not saying anything rather than saying something unkind is decidedly more mature either namecalling him or lying to the public about how she feels about his parenting but different strokes for different folks and all that. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Exactly she never passes up an opportunity to be a petty, immature ass hat just like Zach.

”resentful, bitter little bulldozer” 😂😂😂

Her eyeliner looks like it was applied by a 2 yr old  and it looks like she’s got a plant growing out of her head.

A19E42EA-F2E5-4A86-97BD-D0CC97FF23EB.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • LOL 8
58 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly she never passes up an opportunity to be a petty, immature ass hat just like Zach.

”resentful, bitter little bulldozer” 😂😂😂

Her eyeliner looks like it was applied by a 2 yr old  and it looks like she’s got a plant growing out of her head.

A19E42EA-F2E5-4A86-97BD-D0CC97FF23EB.jpeg

Did she fall asleep while taking that selfie? Too many cocktails? Her eye makeup is ALWAYS f'd up.

MyMan is probably with HIS father if he's still alive. You know, the invisible family of Chris. They sure opted out of this stupid reality tv show mess. Not one of his family members want to be seen. That's called embarrassment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I sent my ex a happy Father’s Day text this morning. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then again, I also have had him in my home many times post divorce. To each their own. Pretending for the cameras goes against what Amy swears is the reality being shown on the show, I guess.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Either that or a bird is making a nest on her head

Well that could be a recipe for Amy's Little Kitchen! "Hi Hey it's me. Today I'm going to show you how to scramble a freshly laid egg that was on my head"

• LOL 9
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster, you guys are hilarious!  😂

Contract indeed, I'll never believe that Chris married Amy for love, the minute he disagrees with her she gets nasty and spits her venom, the way she bulldozed the wedding plans was painful to watch, he tried to have a few of his ideas incorporated but was overruled by the little tyrant at almost every turn.

He's never given any reason for marrying her other than it's "easy"

He's been more than happy to settle in to a nice income from TLC and loves the attention of being a wagon tour guide, he puts forth as little effort as possible when it comes to the grandkids, he was basically a bump on a log with Jackson and the model planes and he stood as far away from the action as possible at Lilah's birthday.

Just my opinion but I don't believe he ever would have married Amy if she was just "Amy Nobody" she bought the house they live in and he's more than happy to live there and pocket all the extra cash he makes from associating with her including selling their wedding pics to People mag, he's doing very well for a plain looking middle aged man, he's got cash coming at him from everywhere and he 's happy as a pig in poop.

I think it was obvious that he wanted her to stay on the farm because he wanted to move his ass into that farmhouse and sit on the patio taking in the views and living the high life, he looked genuinely disappointed when she decided to sell and move.

I think Chris is very impressed with Matt and has become one of his biggest fans. 

He sold his soul to the devil when he married the little bulldozer.

• Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, PuddleJumper said:

He sold his soul to the devil when he married the little bulldozer.

If he is really married. Im still not convinced.When that contract is up he will quit the bulldozer and move in on caryn or Matt depending on which way he swings.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I like Chris and I believe he married Amy because he loves her and they are well suited.

I am glad to see Amy happy. She had a very rough road at the end of her marriage to Matt and through the divorce. I'm glad everything worked out well for her in the end.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I think Chris and Amy are married and I do think they care about each other, but I do believe that Amy’s money/fame played some part in it meaning I think Chris’ quality of life went up quite a bit although I’m sure he was doing fine before.

A bigger part of why I think he married her was I believe she wanted to be married and Chris believes Amy will NEVER cheat on him.  I think Chris has trust issues due to past relationships and Amy was as close to a guarantee of never being cheated on, whether he believes it because she’s was cheated on, she’s a LP, she’s just a “decent” human being, I don’t know.  

However, I think that coupled with the fact that she’s better off financially than he is, so he doesn’t run the risk of being taken to the cleaners if they divorced are part of what makes it “easy”.  

With all that being said, I think Amy is probably fun sometimes. She seems less bitter about Matt since she got married. She also seems adventurous and if you can put up with taking a billion selfies and don’t mind smelling like garlic, then she might be a good fit.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, PuddleJumper said:

I think it was obvious that he wanted her to stay on the farm because he wanted to move his ass into that farmhouse and sit on the patio taking in the views and living the high life, he looked genuinely disappointed when she decided to sell and move.

Welcome to the board! I think you quite correct about the farm.  I do think Chris was sad Amy sold her part in it.  I think he would have preferred to stay there and liked its layout. I think he thought it was a great place to entertain.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I think the pic is reversed and that is her other hand

Little-People-Big-World-Amy-Roloff-399.j

That devious smirk on Prince Jackson's face. He's probably thinking "Oh you ain't seen nothing yet. When I turn 18 I'm walking onto your property like I own the place. And I will." 

And please Amy, no more black and white photos. They do nothing for your face but accentuate every line, crease, crack, flap and fold. 

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Welcome to the board! I think you quite correct about the farm.  I do think Chris was sad Amy sold her part in it.  I think he would have preferred to stay there and liked its layout. I think he thought it was a great place to entertain.

Thanks! 

Yes it seemed to me that Chris really enjoyed inviting his friends over and holding court in that house, pool parties and other celebrations and he was definitely disappointed when Amy decided to take the money and move on. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, PuddleJumper said:

Thanks! 

Yes it seemed to me that Chris really enjoyed inviting his friends over and holding court in that house, pool parties and other celebrations and he was definitely disappointed when Amy decided to take the money and move on. 

Welcome PuddleJumper! 

I agree with you, Chris wanted to live in the big house that Matt built, host parties and basically strut around like a peacock while showing the guests the view from his patio.

Nice rack!  😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 2