Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Wow.  Riveting story. 

It tells us that Amy is never appreciative of her Instagram "fans". She never responds to her IG posters questions. She doesn't care that her (mostly) slop shit cooking videos are messy, not cohesive, she has to refer to her notebook to figure out what she forgot in the recipe. 

All she cares about is making that money by shilling anything: blow dryers, candles, Noom....

She is a greedy little weasel.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Folks,

A key reminders: Under the site's updated inclusion policy, we do not allow extreme body shaming. It is okay to say that someone looks like they have gained or lost weight.  It is not okay to talk about that weight loss or gain on a way that implies persons that size or with those specific attributes are disgusting. 

Questions?  PM the LPBW forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  As always, we do not discuss moderator actions in the forums.

Posts have been removed. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2022 at 6:16 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Closer Amy!

She likes to make her reaction to something the focal point of the picture, rather than the something she's reacting to.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Chris not in picture,he must be getting fed up with this bullshit.Amy instagram wannabe fame whore. How long is his contract for?He must be counting the days,when he can getaway from this.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2B9F95C8-3FF9-4BB9-8B56-2396E03082D1.jpeg

Where's Chris? Guess he didn't want to be involved with more of Amy's selfies. Or the 2 new "Amy fans."  

Get a sidecar Chris. Next road trip you can take Matt. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m confused, are Amy and Chris staying in this lady Sandy’s motel room?

42 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Staying in a motel room Sandy had?  She gave up her room for them?  The lady on the right gets no mention.  They must be thrilled to be sitting with a famous celebrity

Some punctuation would be, you know, helpful.  Read it multiple times and still can't figure out if they are staying in Sandy's motel room with her (lucky Sandy) or if Sandy is staying at the same motel.  And Sandy on the left gets all the love but woman on the right remains an ignored mystery. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

I’m just guessing that Sandy on the left owns the motel they are staying in and after Amy told her how famous and fabulous she, Amy is, Sandy made them dinner to be in an Instagram picture with Amy!

Luxury living and dining for our famous but cheap reality star!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Sandy made them dinner to be in an Instagram picture with Amy!

That's a good theory. But poor Sandy. No mention of the name of her hotel by Amy. Just that it's in Johnson Creek. It's all about Amy. She's the "celebrity". Delusional, egotistical weasel.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

That's a good theory. But poor Sandy. No mention of the name of her hotel by Amy. Just that it's in Johnson Creek. It's all about Amy. She's the "celebrity". Delusional, egotistical weasel.

You are being way too kind.reality scum,lowest of the low.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

The woman has officially run out of content to post.  Last week's photo of her muddy jeans was a sign that she is running out of shit to post.  But she's gotta keep posting to keep the $$$$$ train moving, so now she's just snapping pics of random items she has laying around. 

And if that perfume isn't enough to get her through the week, I would not want to be trapped in an elevator with her.

57 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

They don’t sell perfume where she’s at?

Can't Sandy hook her up?  How about the other unnamed rando? I sure hope Amy keeps us all posted because this is just all so nail biting.....

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

That’s seems like a lot for a week 🤷🏻‍♀️ and why is lack of perfume such an emergency?

Don't they have showers where they're spending the nights?  I doubt they're tent camping.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Oh those heavy perfumes of yesteryear they take your breath away!

Lucky Chris. Riding faster and faster do the perfume doesn’t do him in!

In today’s world clean is the goal. Not covering up body odors with perfume!

• LOL 7
(edited)
27 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Try a shower, Amy; no need for perfume.

It makes me wonder; does a lot of sweating occur under those Biker Chic leathers?

I'm sorry, but it irks me how Amy is suddenly "Grandmother of the Year" when, until Caryn fell out of favor with the miffed royal couple, it seemed that family couldn't be bothered with her nor she, with her grandchildren.  She must've studied footage of Cha-Cha playing with Jackson the past few seasons for pointers on being the "fun" Mimi.

Edited by Dibs
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

6C4547E6-3538-4103-B259-0F7BED0D2F3A.jpeg

It's probably the brand my grandma used (special occasion only) by Avon called Midnight In Paris. It was not a scent. It was an overwhelming, intoxicating fume. Could also be used to induce vomiting.

I picture Amy using her perfume in places that need to be cleansed. Not perfumed. And then she "dusts" with baby powder. I'm surprised Amy isn't pimping that "perfume". 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

It's probably the brand my grandma used (special occasion only) by Avon called Midnight In Paris. It was not a scent. It was an overwhelming, intoxicating fume. Could also be used to induce vomiting.

I picture Amy using her perfume in places that need to be cleansed. Not perfumed. And then she "dusts" with baby powder. I'm surprised Amy isn't pimping that "perfume". 

For some reason I pictured Amy dousing herself in one of these before a date with Chris.  I think she’s heavy-handed with the perfume because of all the garlic.

6a00d8341d368753ef01b8d1b9ca66970c-pi

If TLC is paying then she’d get some Chanel No.5 or something.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

For some reason I pictured Amy dousing herself in one of these before a date with Chris.  I think she’s heavy-handed with the perfume because of all the garlic.

6a00d8341d368753ef01b8d1b9ca66970c-pi

If TLC is paying then she’d get some Chanel No.5 or something.

😂My favorite label is "if you love musk, you'll love Smoldering Musk."  I'm betting that's Amy's scent.  

If Chris is in the mood, just spray on some Soldering Musk - eliminates garlic odor, smelly greasy hair odor, Nether region odors. Come and get her Chris. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

The amount left in the bottle is a lot!  How much does she use???  She has to smell to high heaven!

Well she didn't say how old the perfume was. But typically, if it's high quality perfume, you only need a dab.

I feel compelled to go to my local drug store to sample some Smoldering Musk. I will report back (if I'm not taken to the ER for respiratory failure!)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh those heavy perfumes of yesteryear they take your breath away!

Lucky Chris. Riding faster and faster do the perfume doesn’t do him in!

In today’s world clean is the goal. Not covering up body odors with perfume!

Exactly more and more businesses, dentist offices, doctors offices etc have fragrance free rules and they don’t allow perfume or cologne because people use way too much, some spray on perfume rather than shower… it’s gross.

I can’t stand being in a small room with people dripping in perfume, I get migraines…. Thankfully I don’t run into that problem very often because fragrances aren’t allowed in most of the places I visit.

Amy eats so much garlic… she probably sweats garlic and soaks her stinky self in perfume to cover the stench.  Skunky Amy Roloff.

1DCB18E5-CEF0-4EEC-8C84-EC9CF78A9FA3.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Amy’s posting about dirty jeans and rationing perfume, Tori’s posting about Zach’s fascination with hands, Audrey posting about Barney costumes and lube…good grief I never thought I’d say this but can Amy post more cooking videos?  I mean at least they’re generally comical and what about this great motorcycle adventure with MYMAN?

I’m not sure how many hundreds of miles Chris and Amy are traveling, but you’d think there be more scenic photos or videos.  Instead we get stories about shared??? motel rooms and dirty pants.  I know I’m no social media influencer, but you’d think a road trip would be an interesting topic to post about.  I still want to know if Chris wandered off or disappeared this time? 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 7
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm not familiar with the Avon fragrance, but here's what I found on the web: Established in Paris in 1863 to manufacture make up and face powders, Bourjois has been making perfume since 1900. “Evening in Paris” was originally sold in a cobalt blue bottle designed by Jean Helleu. The scent was discontinued in the late 1960s, and revived and reformulated by Chanel in the early 1990s.image.thumb.png.5ad1954e9cc46f33ad401528dfa66048.png

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Amy’s posting about dirty jeans and rationing perfume, Tori’s posting about Zach’s fascination with hands, Audrey posting about Barney costumes and lube…good grief I never thought I’d say this but can Amy post more cooking videos?  I mean at least they’re generally comical and what about this great motorcycle adventure with MYMAN?

I’m not sure how many hundreds of miles Chris and Amy are traveling, but you’d think there be more scenic photos or videos.  Instead we get stories about shared??? motel rooms and dirty pants.  I know I’m no social media influencer, but you’d think a road trip would be an interesting topic to post about.  I still want to know if Chris wandered off or disappeared this time? 

Hummm I'm thinking this trip might be for the show.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m not sure how many hundreds of miles Chris and Amy are traveling, but you’d think there be more scenic photos or videos

I thought it was supposed to be a month long road trip but from the posts Amy has made it looks like the trip is coming to an end before June is over? 

Chris is probably in the "red zone/ready to snap" phase with Miss Fabulosity. And yes, we need a new cooking video for some comedy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
19 hours ago, Dibs said:

It makes me wonder; does a lot of sweating occur under those Biker Chic leathers?

I'm sorry, but it irks me how Amy is suddenly "Grandmother of the Year" when, until Caryn fell out of favor with the miffed royal couple, it seemed that family couldn't be bothered with her nor she, with her grandchildren.  She must've studied footage of Cha-Cha playing with Jackson the past few seasons for pointers on being the "fun" Mimi.

Amy’s always been a loving and involved grandmother. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I thought it was supposed to be a month long road trip but from the posts Amy has made it looks like the trip is coming to an end before June is over? 

Chris is probably in the "red zone/ready to snap" phase with Miss Fabulosity. And yes, we need a new cooking video for some comedy!

That's what she said but I suspect Chris and Amy aren't as "bad ass" as Auj said they were when Amy posted the pic of them in leathers trying to look cool. 🤡🤡

Camel Toe on a motorcycle in damp weather 😫

Sounds like they're headed for home.. no more "Vroom, vroom" more like "Plop, plop" into their rockers with a bottle of booze.

Talked to friend in BC this morning and it was 14C (57 Fahrenheit) and raining.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4