Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

😂 yeah. I watched it.

"Chris was so hungry waiting for this chicken pot pie dinner that he was eating peanuts."  

And don't forget: you can add as little or as much as you want. Of ANYTHING. 

Amy scooping the pot pie ingredients into the containers using a ladle AND her bare left hand. It adds extra flavor maybe? Then stuffing her mouth full of the finished gooey goop.Talking with her mouth full. 

Chris is probably so excited to get on this motorcycle road trip so he doesn't have to eat Amy's food.

• LOL 4
(edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 8:34 PM, chenoa333 said:

😂 yeah. I watched it.

"Chris was so hungry waiting for this chicken pot pie dinner that he was eating peanuts."  

And don't forget: you can add as little or as much as you want. Of ANYTHING. 

Amy scooping the pot pie ingredients into the containers using a ladle AND her bare left hand. It adds extra flavor maybe? Then stuffing her mouth full of the finished gooey goop.Talking with her mouth full. 

Chris is probably so excited to get on this motorcycle road trip so he doesn't have to eat Amy's food.

In the video she mentioned bringing  some to Jeremy and Audrey.

I wonder if Audrey watched the video:

5145490E-3946-479D-B1DB-0DD3228A61B4.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
On 5/29/2022 at 5:37 PM, ginger90 said:

Me watching this video:  That's too much flour for the gravy. . . . That's way too much flour for the gravy . . . . That's really a lot of flour for 3-1/3 cups of liquid.  

Amy:  That's a little thick, let me add more broth. Hmm, let's add more broth. -->  Runs out of broth. 

I'm not one for corn or potatoes (or, as she says, potatahs) in pot pie, but the flavorings sounded good.  They include tarragon, rosemary, and garlic.  Of course, watching her recipe (and skipping most of the chopping) made me look up other recipes which confirmed my "seriously, you're adding 3/4 cup of flour to make the gravy for pot pies?" vision of this recipe.  I think she typically wings it when cooking, which is fine.  I do too. However, if you're making cooking videos it really helps to know the measurements of the core items.  

• Love 5

How does she even make strawberry shortcake look bad??  Is that supposed to be whipped cream because it appears to be .. foaming.  Looks like someone spit a mouthful of toothpaste on top of it.🍓🤢

• LOL 9
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C60F9042-6551-4CFD-ABFA-6BC195CF806E.jpeg

7575AB98-4771-4E85-8FBC-0AC2ADF7C853.jpeg

Oh Amy never change! 

Do take a picture of Chris with a frown and do take a picture of something strange looking and call it Strawberry Shortcake!

Just look at that big smile!  Thank our lucky lives it's not one of those close up selfies!

• LOL 5
On 5/29/2022 at 5:37 PM, ginger90 said:

Big surprise another cooking video with Amy doing her Jazz Hands and Windmill Arms!! 😂

Every time she does a taste test she starts the theatrics with her hands, arms and face like it’s sooooooo delicious she can’t control herself!

I thought she’d never stop chopping the carrots and please stop scraping the garlic and carrot bits off your hands with the knife..ugh.. as others have said… way too much flour for that sauce it’s like watching a toddler cook.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I thought she’d never stop chopping the carrots and please stop scraping the garlic and carrot bits off your hands with the knife

Definitely scraping dead skin cells off in the process that are ending up in the food🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

How does she even make strawberry shortcake look bad??  Is that supposed to be whipped cream because it appears to be .. foaming.  Looks like someone spit a mouthful of toothpaste on top of it.🍓🤢

This! …. I’ve never seen whipped cream look like that… all foamy and slimy and some of the strawberries are over ripened like they’re going rotten and the cake portion looks awful too.

most food bloggers take great care with their ingredients and make sure their pictures look irresistibly delicious but not Amy.

Thanks but “No Thanks” I’ll take a PASS on that slop 👎🏻

9ADB6E18-7CE5-434E-A368-B2C4D5D966D0.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Endora said:

Definitely scraping dead skin cells off in the process that are ending up in the food🤮

Exactly and she did it over and over and over again!! I wanted to shout “Quit scraping your skin cells into the food!!!” 🤮

• Love 7

She's hopeless when it comes to potatoes... listening to her say "POTAYDAH" and then saying how "RUSSICK POTAYDAHS" would work too 😂 then she was stirring her rue and it was splattering all over her stove and backsplash and I had to laugh as she held the whisk in one hand and the big spoon in her other hand stirring both at once then the scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, SNORE, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop.. to put the vegetable and chicken mixture into the rue was so weird, using the spoon, then scooping with her bare hands and the spoon, dropping food on her cook top. 🙄

and for goodness sake will she ever learn that it's a TASTE TEST, not a food eating contest... quit shoveling in more food than your mouth can hold!  🤢🤮

this.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

She's hopeless when it comes to potatoes... listening to her say "POTAYDAH" and then saying how "RUSSICK POTAYDAHS" would work too 😂 then she was stirring her rue and it was splattering all over her stove and backsplash and I had to laugh as she held the whisk in one hand and the big spoon in her other hand stirring both at once then the scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, SNORE, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop.. to put the vegetable and chicken mixture into the rue was so weird, using the spoon, then scooping with her bare hands and the spoon, dropping food on her cook top. 🙄

and for goodness sake will she ever learn that it's a TASTE TEST, not a food eating contest... quit shoveling in more food than your mouth can hold!  🤢🤮

this.gif

LOL she really is shoveling it in 😂

• LOL 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

Must just be me but I think a road trip on a bike sounds like a really fun adventure. 

I agree,but without Amy, and her stupid instagram shit.

Edited by stoppro
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

Must just be me but I think a road trip on a bike sounds like a really fun adventure. 

To each their own but all the way to Alaska and back... not so much especially with the shitty weather we're having, POURING rain again today and it's been raining for weeks here in BC and it's getting worse we had lightning and thunder the last two days and very heavy rain.

My hubby did a similar road trip with his brother about 25 years ago... Vancouver to Anchorage and back... it was a dirty, wet. long ride and while parts were fun he said he'd never do it again... they also went in June and it rained a lot.

• Sad 1
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, stoppro said:

I was going to post something good but i can't.What the hell is it freezing there?Chris sure looks tuff.LOL

I’m assuming you mean their thick clothes when you talked about freezing?

If so, I have to say that while the style doesn’t particularly look good on Amy, she’s doing the right thing here. It can be pretty cold on a motor bike, even in mild weather. It also offers very important protection.  Just imagine the horrible injuries when you’re launched off the bike and “slide” a considerable distance over the tarmac with bare legs or arms….Normal clothes won’t do. 

• Love 7

I have done many road trips by bike.  They are dressed for safety which I am happy to see. If it gets warms, they can unzip jackets.  However, leathers provide protection if you fall and also greatly decrease any impact from airborne objects.  At freeway speeds even hitting a bug can hurt. Then there's gravel, etc. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

To each their own but all the way to Alaska and back... not so much especially with the shitty weather we're having, POURING rain again today and it's been raining for weeks here in BC and it's getting worse we had lightning and thunder the last two days and very heavy rain.

My hubby did a similar road trip with his brother about 25 years ago... Vancouver to Anchorage and back... it was a dirty, wet. long ride and while parts were fun he said he'd never do it again... they also went in June and it rained a lot.

Yes terrible weather… I always plant my window boxes and containers with flowering annuals mid May and they’re usually ok but this year a bunch died, too much heavy rain and very little sun, they were water logged even though the containers have drainage… so much rain the drainage couldn’t keep up, I’ll have to replant but so far there’s just more rain everyday and as you said the last few days have been the worst.

Hopefully we’ll have better weather soon cuz this sucks and I’d hate to be on a motorcycle, last night hubby and I went to dinner at our youngest sons house and on the way home it was raining so hard our windshield wipers were having a hard time keeping up and and we could barely see the road, I’d hate to be on a bike in that.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, stoppro said:

I was going to post something good but i can't.What the hell is it freezing there?Chris sure looks tuff.LOL

I wonder how many cows died just so these two could outfit every inch of their bodies in leather. Amy looks ridiculous.

I hope Chris has AAA for that bike. It might need new shocks and rear suspension parts.

image.png.314df4ad703c66142ce2678b5374633a.png

Edited by chenoa333
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder how many cows died just so these two could outfit every inch of their bodies in leather. Amy looks ridiculous.

I hope Chris has AAA for that bike. It might need new shocks and rear suspension parts.

NO wonder she usually poses with her yap wide open...  😂

Holy cow... She's not doing herself any favors with that smug smile 😮

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

But she wasn't as heavy as that image suggests. Here's the picture minus the photoshopping.

amy.jpg.fb06bdfec7e5a26698915a3b0ef7ec91.jpg

Chris had just asked Matt if he and Amy could still get married on the farm. Matt looks stern then, after an uncomfortable delay, he says "Yep" and starts laughing. That's followed by this shot of Amy. Seems like a reasonable expression to have after your ex just had some fun at your expense.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

But she wasn't as heavy as that image suggests. Here's the picture minus the photoshopping.

Chris had just asked Matt if he and Amy could still get married on the farm. Matt looks stern then, after an uncomfortable delay, he says "Yep" and starts laughing. That's followed by this shot of Amy. Seems like a reasonable expression to have after your ex just had some fun at your expense.

There she is, king of the shit hill. What a zero! Go away Amy and take all that toxic watse you make in your 'kitchen'.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Passing Strange said:

And that “yes” from Matt resulted in at least 1/2-1 full season plus beautifying the farm for the season compliments of TLC plus cha Ching for all of them!

You get a check and you get a check and…

I’m thinking even the other Roloff kids not on the show got checks!

Sweet!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So Chris and Amy are going to be on their motorcycle trek for the whole month?  After that long trip to Alaska, I wonder if they'll change their minds about the return trip, which I think would be pretty boring covering the same road.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

And that “yes” from Matt resulted in at least 1/2-1 full season plus beautifying the farm for the season compliments of TLC plus cha Ching for all of them!

You get a check and you get a check and…

I’m thinking even the other Roloff kids not on the show got checks!

Sweet!

I agree they weren’t just in the background at Amy’s wedding, Ember was the flower girl and Jer and Auj were involved and had speaking parts…. I’m sure they were compensated for their participation 💵

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I agree they weren’t just in the background at Amy’s wedding, Ember was the flower girl and Jer and Auj were involved and had speaking parts…. I’m sure they were compensated for their participation 💵

I agree. This was a “special”, technically not a show episode.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Well my oh my!! … Isn’t she looking smug like the cat that ate the canary!  😂 😂😂

omg that pic!! hahahahahahahaaaa!!!  😂

more like the bullfrog that ate the fly! 

Haven't heard Chris complain about stale cups of coffee full of flies lately, @chenoa333might have solved the mystery.  

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
On 6/3/2022 at 3:02 PM, CalicoskiesNC said:

I've been on many bike road trips years ago when i first met hubby (he had a harley) and yes they're fun but not in the rain.

We usually wore the full face shield attached to a helmet in the rain because pouring rain hits your face, it's cold and after a while it can even hurt, it works it's way under your glasses we also wore gloves like Chris for the same reason the rain isn't pleasant hour after hour when you're VROOM VROOMING along as Amy says.

Hopefully they've got face shields with them because it's still pouring rain here

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

It's a really long ride from Portland to Alaska, and I assume they aren't stopping at the border, but probably doing to Anchorage.

(edited)
On 6/4/2022 at 5:43 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Is it slippery when it rains and you’re on a motorcycle?  That kind of scares me!

It can be… bikes have front and back wheel brakes and from what I remember you need to take extra care in the rain when braking…. I think hubby would either use both or just the back brake because using only the front brake on slippery surface can be hard to control.(at least that’s how I remember it) We haven’t had a bike for several years now but enjoyed it when we had one.

it seems like Chris is an experienced biker so he probably adjusts his speed etc to compensate and brakes appropriately.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

A couple years ago Amy, Auj and Tori all used their influencer status to shill BrushX hot air brushes, turns out they aren't safe and were recalled.

The brushes do not have an immersion protection device, which could pose an electrocution or shock hazard to the user if it falls into water when plugged in.

The recalled brushes were manufactured in China and sold online at mybrushx.com

Consumer product safety commission RECALL

amybomb.png

Edited by Dustbunny
link
  • LOL 1
42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She’s moved on……..

Amy’s  4’2” inches tall and 122 lbs 

I can see why she’s concerned but Noom? 
I’ve read horror stories…they have tons of complaints, class action law suits for fraud because apparently it’s nearly impossible to cancel and they just keep billing you plus a lot of dieticians say it’s not healthy and causes eating disorders.

that family will shill anything for a dollar, I wonder if Amy actually uses it herself?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

that family will shill anything for a dollar, I wonder if Amy actually uses it herself?

And how does Noom work when you're on a month long motorcycle road trip? Is Chris going to drop her off and let her walk for two miles so she can achieve one of her Noom "goals"? Why not just get a life coach too? Well good luck with your Noom, Amy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/3/2022 at 11:34 PM, Jeanne222 said:

How many miles and days will this trip take?  Do you think they will actually complete it?

I could only guess the answers to those questions. Here's what I do know based on lots of (local) trips on my ex bf's motorcycle:  no matter how flat or how fat your tush might be, it starts to hurt after a couple hours on a bike. Long distance trips on the back of a motorcycle can be very exhausting. The noise from the traffic and the wind slapping in your face. 

I'm pretty sure Amy and Chris will be staying at very high end hotels on this trip because that classic Indian bike is highly desirable to thieves so Chris won't be staying at a Motel 6 or a "we rent rooms by the hour" hotel.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4