Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

ACE9B38C-2372-4700-A1B5-20463D7D39D5.jpeg

Amy's simply delirious about sleeping in clean sheets tonight, I guess the reviews about "Sandy's" fleabag motel are true, several people complained about stale, smelly sheets and an over powering odor of lemon disinfectant/air fresheners in the rooms.

Still not sure why Amy's sheets are so filthy, was there a family of raccoons in her bed while they were gone or did she leave filthy dirty sheets on her bed for 3 weeks while they went on their road trip?

I guess everything old is new again, she had filthy beds when her kids were growing up and it looks like that hasn't changed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Washed your sheets?  Don't you have another pair?  Did someone sleep in the bed while you were gone?

Yeah, that’s little odd.  I always like my house clean before we go away that way everything is nice and neat when we come back, who was there messing it up?

Either way,  why is this the content she is posting?  She’s goes on a big trip and is posting about laundry, that’s weird.  I don’t know if the trip was filmed and she can’t talk about it, but you’d think maybe the road warrior might have recreated one of the dishes she had on the trip. 

I know reality people are used to others knowing their dirty laundry, but as a viewer I don’t think we mean actual dirty sheets. 😂

16 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

guess everything old is new again, she had filthy beds when her kids were growing up and it looks like that hasn't changed.

Well back then she just eliminated sheets all together 😂

• LOL 6

Did they have a dog sitter come stay while they were gone?  That's the only halfway reasonable excuse I can find.  Although I'd expect a house sitter/pet sitter would sleep in a guest room.  

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Did they have a dog sitter come stay while they were gone?  That's the only halfway reasonable excuse I can find.  Although I'd expect a house sitter/pet sitter would sleep in a guest room.  

I thought her dog died??

I want to know why Amy didn’t post the answer to the million dollar question: 
                   DID SHE RUN OUT OF PERFUME?

200.gif

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 11
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

They don’t have a dog at this time. 😔 They do have one fish though. 😁

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought her dog died??

Oh he did.  I'd forgotten that.  Perhaps they still had a house sitter.  I would with the way she advertises they'll be out of town.  

• Useful 1

Chris should have hired cleaners to wash the bedding and clean the place up while they're away, it's obviously not done when it should be...

Amy's always been a lousy housekeeper, coffee cups full of dead flies.... she's too busy pacing in her money bin to worry about such things.

I'm sure dirty bedding is the norm at her house.

imageedit_21_4532875307.gif

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Munchkin said:

Amy's simply delirious about sleeping in clean sheets tonight, I guess the reviews about "Sandy's" fleabag motel are true, several people complained about stale, smelly sheets and an over powering odour of lemon disinfectant/air fresheners in the room.

Still not sure why Amy's sheets are so filthy, was there a family of raccoons in her bed while they were gone or did she leave filthy dirty sheets on her bed for 3 weeks while they went on their road trip?

I guess everything old is new again, she had filthy beds when her kids were growing up and it looks like that hasn't changed.

I’m sure Amy felt right at home…

Amy: mmMMMmmm stinky, smelly sheets just the way I like them!

Chris: oh lord I was looking forward to clean bedding for once! 

Amy: Dream on, jackass!                       

Chris:  Yes, dear  *pout*

• LOL 8

If I was a betting man I'd bet this road trip is for the show.  Somehow they need to have content for LPBW and I'd say Chris was up!  His turn to provide content.

The show is about to tank with only nobody likes Zack and Tori, Matt and Caryn and Amy and Chris!

Jackson was a fun little dude but they've moved that little money maker out of town.  I'm only guessing Zack and Tori are demanding more $$ and their pouting cast members!c

I don't see this show going on much longer.  Matt's tired, Amy's annoying and   Zack and Tori and their ugly ways.

In the end Chris will probably leave them all and get his own selling homes show!!! Lol

5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

In her videos with Lisa, Amy has referenced having someone come in to clean at her new house.

I thought that was one of Chris's conditions.  I think he insisted on that before the wedding.  I'll bet he or TLC are paying for it!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Munchkin said:

did she leave filthy dirty sheets on her bed for 3 weeks while they went on their road trip?

That's my bet. We can tell from her cooking videos that she's not very hygienic.And her bangs are almost always greasy. 

And why post about her dirty bed sheets? It's so gross and such boring info. She must think she's really right up there with the Kardashians. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

What a dumb thing for a selfie.  She sure loves to get her face in every photo.

It was a video, and at the end she said, “Oh brothers!”.

• LOL 9

If you call washing your bed sheets "a project," you are not washing them enough.  Washing the sheets in my house is called Sunday.

So, a pic of her muddy assed jeans from her fall on that hike, a pic of an almost empty perfume bottle and now a pic of her standing in front of her project. 

Two words:  NEW MATERIAL

Get Some Kristen Bell GIF by Team Coco

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It was a video, and at the end she said, “Oh brothers!”.

It almost maddening that she constantly says that incorrectly.  I can’t understand that none of the numb nuts she associates with including her man don’t correct her.  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Cementhead said:

If you call washing your bed sheets "a project," you are not washing them enough.  Washing the sheets in my house is called Sunday.

So, a pic of her muddy assed jeans from her fall on that hike, a pic of an almost empty perfume bottle and now a pic of her standing in front of her project. 

Two words:  NEW MATERIAL

Get Some Kristen Bell GIF by Team Coco

Yep, and if I can manage it, I change my sheets the day before I leave on a vacation. That way, when I get in late at night, I fall asleep on clean sheets!

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Also, did anyone else notice the crown on the nightstand?

Sex role playing? Who wears the crown ? Also does Chris hang the crown off his penis or places it on his head when they play king and the naughty maid? 

andddd…. She only owns 1 set of sheets? Is she that poor?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought her dog died??

I want to know why Amy didn’t post the answer to the million dollar question: 
                   DID SHE RUN OUT OF PERFUME?

200.gif

Maybe we'll find out if there's a show about it. I agree with others there's a show about it.  She didn't post any gorgeous scenery, did she? Saving it for the show?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Definitely some "I'm The KING of the castle, you're the DIRTY RASCAL" going on..

I guess the crown, filthy sheets and Amy's greasy hair are part of the role playing

and is that a pepper shaker on the nightstand?... looks like the KING likes his BJ's and breakfast in bed!

• LOL 5
19 hours ago, Endora said:

It almost maddening that she constantly says that incorrectly.  I can’t understand that none of the numb nuts she associates with including her man don’t correct her.  

Imagine that - correcting Amy. I'm pretty sure they're afraid to.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I wondered if Jacob and Izzy were "house- or fish-sitting" (are they still living in a van down on the farm?) and left both the dirty sheets and crown behind; wouldn't that be their style -- too?

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/20/2022 at 7:58 PM, Dustbunny said:

Chris should have hired cleaners to wash the bedding and clean the place up while they're away, it's obviously not done when it should be...

Amy's always been a lousy housekeeper, coffee cups full of dead flies.... she's too busy pacing in her money bin to worry about such things.

I'm sure dirty bedding is the norm at her house.

imageedit_21_4532875307.gif

It's a dirty, money grubbing, SOUR PUSS weasel.

• LOL 5

I do remember something about Amy agreeing to let a house cleaner in regularly as part of their moving-in-together agreement, which only made all the storage boxes full of no doubt clown figurines and coffee mugs hidden under the game table all the more poignant.  Hopefully it's "out of sight, out of mind" for Chris!

• Love 4

Didn’t Chris let Amy know the correct pronunciation of Parmesan? Maybe he only gets one correction per decade although I’ll admit I would be sad if she gives up “Oh Brothers!” I’ve started using that to annoy my husband! 

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 6/21/2022 at 11:18 PM, iwantcookies said:

andddd…. She only owns 1 set of sheets? Is she that poor?

Little confession here: I like to wash mine and put them back on straight away☺️ I just love the smell of fresh sheets, especially when they dried outside, with the smell of spring or summer. And it saves me the trouble of folding! I hate folding big bed sheets or duvet covers!

As for Amy’s need to share this basic chore with all of us: Yes it made me laugh, but at least she does wash them (every now and then). I was sure she never washed any in the first place! Those beds in LPBW… it still makes me sick and itchy!

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Little confession here: I like to wash mine and put them back on straight away☺️ I just love the smell of fresh sheets, especially when they dried outside, with the smell of spring or summer. And it saves me the trouble of folding! I hate folding big bed sheets or duvet covers!

As for Amy’s need to share this basic chore with all of us: Yes it made me laugh, but at least she does wash them (every now and then). I was sure she ever washed any in the first place! Those beds in LPBW… it still makes me sick and itchy!

I, too, do that; right out of the dryer and onto the bed.  They smell so fresh and good and are still warm in winter!  But I don't call it a "project."

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 6/21/2022 at 3:44 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

Queen of the pig sty,also spinning assessory and to remind 'my man' who is boss of the shithouse. to hell with her.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does Amy have a black eye????

It looks like two black eyes. But she also has dark smudging around the bottom of her face as well. It's probably the eyeliner and mascara she didn't take off the night before.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/24/2022 at 1:45 PM, LilyD said:

As for Amy’s need to share this basic chore with all of us: Yes it made me laugh, but at least she does wash them (every now and then). I was sure she ever washed any in the first place! Those beds in LPBW… it still makes me sick and itchy!

OMG.. Reminds me of growing up and my mother hanging out our stuff on a clothesline.  They smelled so great!.  People make fun of clotheslines but they were the best.  And my mother's aunt used to hang clothes outside in WINTER.  SNAP..lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Teri313 said:

It looks like two black eyes. But she also has dark smudging around the bottom of her face as well. It's probably the eyeliner and mascara she didn't take off the night before.

It's probably the eyeliner and mascara she hasn't taken off since she left from home. She's a biker chic. Likes to appear tough. Wants to fit in with MyMan's friends. Those friends will have Chris back again someday soon.  

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Tex Mex Chicken Casserole video:

First of all: barf! Next up: WHY do we need another video feature of Prince Jackson in an Amy cooking video?

I'm so over this kid. Not his fault he's spoiled, entitled, obnoxious, disrespectful,  arrogant, mean. Wait til he gets to public school. Rude awakenings. But ZiT will probably home school him.  

And I think I'm going to report Amy to Noom. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
33 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Jackson is currently in pre-school.

I stand corrected.  I can't imagine that Tori and Zach would put in the time it takes to homeschool, even though Tori was a teacher.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I stand corrected.  I can't imagine that Tori and Zach would put in the time it takes to homeschool, even though Tori was a teacher.

He's an outgoing kid, and being around other kids his own age with an adult not as prone to falling for his cute yet spoiled behaviors would be good for him. He's a little too much the precious crown prince to all of the Roloffs, grandparents included. 

• Love 2