Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

She "does her own hair and make up". DUH!

"It keeps doing filming more real" 😂 Yes indeed. Your neck is showing reality!

Time to farm it out (the makeup and everything)

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

The comedy duo is back! The first couple minutes of the video is just Amy and Lisa trying to get their cameras working.

Amy's coffee mug wth MVP logo on it. More Vodka Please!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 8
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The comedy duo is back! The first couple minutes of the video is just Amy and Lisa trying to get their cameras working.

Amy's coffee mug wth MVP logo on it. More Vodka Please!

I don’t watch the Friends talk or whatever it’s called, but is there ever a time where Amy and Lisa don’t spend half the time figuring out their cameras?  I remember when Amy was on a trip with Lisa and Deb and thought several times she had ended the IG or Facebook live just to be endlessly blabbering and swirling the camera around while still being connected.  I like to believe this is all done for comic relief, I mean it is infinitely more interesting than watching Tori ask Zach to pronounce words, so she can laugh at the mispronunciation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 4/28/2022 at 6:54 PM, chenoa333 said:

She "does her own hair and make up". DUH!

"It keeps doing filming more real" 😂 Yes indeed. Your neck is showing reality!

She can't seem to manage getting her eyeliner in the right place. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/4/2022 at 9:37 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Hey Amy!
Minnie Mouse called, she wants her top back!! 

EEA33A3C-DE8D-478F-B466-7AA09256CA60.jpeg

OMG.  She looks 110 yrs old.  RETINOL is your friend, Amy, but you're obviously too far gone.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Folks, 

In line with the site's updated Inclusion Policy, when talking about show participants, let's focus on things they choose versus physical characteristics they do not choose.  For example, clothing choices, taking extreme close up photos, and hair styles are choices.  Characteristics of aging are not. 

Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot.  We do not discuss moderator actions in the forums. 

• Love 5
(edited)

A selfie of Amy taking a selfie. She's really getting creative. And Chris looking so damn happy, as usual. Can't wait for the new cooking video of whatever slop Amy made for Mother's Day. Maybe Chris did the cooking?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

A selfie of Amy taking a selfie.

Its not actually a selfie of Amy taking a selfie. That usually involves a mirror. This is clearly someone else taking a picture of Amy taking a selfie of herself and Chris. 

• Love 3

Screenshot from a video:

FA024907-E53B-4EEE-AFAA-45B40532385C.jpeg

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms and all of you that are like moms to others.  What an honor to hold such a title as ‘Mom’.  I’ve been blessed beyond measure with my four kids and 7 grandchildren.  I thank the Lord everyday and a gift I cherish.  My heart is full of joy and overflowing.  I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day celebrating you as a mom.  It’s a gift to cherish and treasure for a lifetime.  💗🌺🌸 Love ♥️ #motherhood #lovebeingamom #alifetime #hardwork #blessings #lotsoflove #wouldnttradeitforanything 
#4kids #7grandchildren #amomeveryday #happymothersday2022

BA70A53B-0385-46F7-AE92-8821255600B3.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hey remember when Amy didn't invite Matt and Caryn to the wedding and it was kind of an issue to Matt because it was sorta hurtful etc etc etc?

So I was watching an older episode today - Season 19, Episode 9 To Buy Out Or To Not Buy Out. At the 27:06 minute mark, Matt and Caryn are in the barn office laughing over how they expressly do NOT want to be invited to Amy and Chris's wedding.

Matt: "You think Chris and Amy will invite you and me to their wedding?" <laughs>

Caryn: "I hope not!" <grins, Matt is laughing in the background> "Because then we might have to go!" <Caryn and Matt both chuckle>

So yeah, apparently Amy was honoring their wishes that they so charmingly expressed as they laughed and laughed at the very idea of attending. I knew this scene happened, because I remember being a bit surprised at how openly nasty they were being on an actual episode. 

Makes all of Matt's passive aggressive stuff later a wee bit ironic. I can't blame Amy for not wanting these two at the wedding after this scene. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

FA024907-E53B-4EEE-AFAA-45B40532385C.jpeg

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms and all of you that are like moms to others.  What an honor to hold such a title as ‘Mom’.  I’ve been blessed beyond measure with my four kids and 7 grandchildren.  I thank the Lord everyday and a gift I cherish.  My heart is full of joy and overflowing.  I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day celebrating you as a mom.  It’s a gift to cherish and treasure for a lifetime.  💗🌺🌸 Love ♥️ #motherhood #lovebeingamom #alifetime #hardwork #blessings #lotsoflove #wouldnttradeitforanything 
#4kids #7grandchildren #amomeveryday #happymothersday2022

BA70A53B-0385-46F7-AE92-8821255600B3.jpeg

FILTER ON AMY'S FACE.  sad it wasn't on the food.

3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

And she graduated from college. 🙄

yeah, right.

• LOL 4
(edited)
On 5/8/2022 at 11:27 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Matt: "You think Chris and Amy will invite you and me to their wedding?" <laughs>

Caryn: "I hope not!" <grins, Matt is laughing in the background> "Because then we might have to go!" <Caryn and Matt both chuckle>

So yeah, apparently Amy was honoring their wishes that they so charmingly expressed as they laughed and laughed at the very idea of attending. I knew this scene happened, because I remember being a bit surprised at how openly nasty they were being on an actual episode. 

Makes all of Matt's passive aggressive stuff later a wee bit ironic. I can't blame Amy for not wanting these two at the wedding after this scene. 

This is one of the things I never liked about Matt: That man can be downright nasty and he knows exactly what he is doing and saying! All to hurt someone. Amy is by no means perfect, but over the years Matt has said so many spiteful and nasty things on the show that I lost count. I wouldn’t hesitate to label quite a few of those as bullying! Not to mention the times where he ‘asked’ for her input or advice, only to  reveal that he actually couldn’t care less as he already bought said item or started the venture, project or whatever. 

Yes, Amy has her own flaws and is by no means perfect, but I have wondered how 20+ years of marriage to Matt has changed her character for the worst. As I said before, definitely no Amy fan, but if I had to choose between one of them (heaven forbid!) I would choose Amy every single time!

Edited by LilyD
Deleted a few lines
  • Love 10

A7B3ADFA-7079-4D1D-A0D1-6E3E8B2A816D.jpeg

The month of May has blessed me more than I can imagine.  These two, my twin boys Jeremy and Zachary, made me a Mom today so many years ago.  And today I celebrate them.  Happy Happy Birthday Jeremy and Zachary.  You both have blessed me in so many ways and I’m so proud of you.  Here you are, from boys to grown men, single to married and now a family and fathers.  
I pray for you both often and wish you a day that deservingly celebrates the two of you together but individually as well.  That’s what you are.  Individuals living your life for Jesus, as men, as husbands, fathers and your family.  I’m so proud of you and proud to be your Mom.  Happy Birthday to you! 🎉🎈💙🎉🎈💙.  I love you forever and always. ♥️🤗🙏🏻. @jeremyroloff @zroloff07

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A7B3ADFA-7079-4D1D-A0D1-6E3E8B2A816D.jpeg

The month of May has blessed me more than I can imagine.  These two, my twin boys Jeremy and Zachary, made me a Mom today so many years ago.  And today I celebrate them.  Happy Happy Birthday Jeremy and Zachary.  You both have blessed me in so many ways and I’m so proud of you.  Here you are, from boys to grown men, single to married and now a family and fathers.  
I pray for you both often and wish you a day that deservingly celebrates the two of you together but individually as well.  That’s what you are.  Individuals living your life for Jesus, as men, as husbands, fathers and your family.  I’m so proud of you and proud to be your Mom.  Happy Birthday to you! 🎉🎈💙🎉🎈💙.  I love you forever and always. ♥️🤗🙏🏻. @jeremyroloff @zroloff07

Yeah Amy. You are so unique and blessed. No other moms on the planet could do what you did. 

#where'sCHRIS?

• LOL 3
11 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I think its very normal to wish her eldest sons happy birthday without, you know, referencing her new husband.

Not everyone uses the Internet to wish people happy birthday.  There's still the phone.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Not everyone uses the Internet to wish people happy birthday.  There's still the phone.

Sure. Totally agree people still call.

But Amy did make an online post and I don't think its weird that in wishing her two sons happy birthday, that she didn't reference her new husband, their theoretical stepfather, that Jeremy in particular didn't seem to approve of. 

Sorry, don't think its odd for Amy to not pick that option on a birthday post. 

• Love 4

I would expect that most or all of the reality show people really express their birthday wishes in person or by phone, but they post on SM so they don't get a lot of commentary about not wishing their kids happy birthday.  The SM posts are more for the public than the family IMO.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Exactly Matt could have phoned, sent a text etc.

JMO but I always find the long winded public announcements embarrassing and over the top.

to each their own but I prefer a more personal birthday wish 

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 10:38 AM, Absolom said:

I would expect that most or all of the reality show people really express their birthday wishes in person or by phone, but they post on SM so they don't get a lot of commentary about not wishing their kids happy birthday.  The SM posts are more for the public than the family IMO.  

Right, because if she didn't, there would be a bunch of people complaining about it.

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

AFCBCDF6-DC35-49C9-8546-7EA653531075.jpeg

8938C61C-35D7-4BF4-A09F-B20887B6A080.jpeg

I’ll never understand why Amy started having her bangs cut from the top of her head, she used to wear her bangs like Deb and it looked so much better.

now she looks like an egg head  

#littleblueengine  
More like…  little blue bulldozer

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’ll never understand why Amy started having her bangs cut from the top of her head, she used to wear her bangs like Deb and it looked so much better.

now she looks like an egg head

I don't like bangs, period. But... some people are able to pull it off, particularly those with a rather long forehead. Amy has a long forehead, and without bangs this would only be emphasised so I can see where she is coming from, it hides it well. But I have to agree with @Joan of Argh, this particular style is a bit too much.

My mom had an unhealthy obsession with long hair and bangs. I have, what must be, the thickest hair in the universe and a small round face. So, I ended up with long hair and bangs. I looked like cousin IT from the Addams family.... 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3CEB20F2-E828-4D57-A9A0-B742C7292CB2.jpeg

This photo says it all - it's Amy's world, and she knows it, and Chris has finally accepted that fact and is just wishing that he was the Uber driver. He doesn't give a shit about going to a kid's birthday party or being part of her never ending selfie and social media BS.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Folks,

The site has an updated Inclusion Policy.  As part of this, we are not allowing posts with a purpose of mocking physical characteristics that persons cannot change or that are related to disability.  A series of posts has been removed for either doing that or quoting posts that did.  Think before you post.  You are free to like or dislike Amy.  You should be able to do so without taking cheap shots.

Note:  We did not remove all posts from prior to the enactment of the updated policy that would now be violations. Quoting those posts to respond is a violation of the policy. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Teri313 said:

This photo says it all - it's Amy's world, and she knows it, and Chris has finally accepted that fact and is just wishing that he was the Uber driver. He doesn't give a shit about going to a kid's birthday party or being part of her never ending selfie and social media BS.

You hit it right on the head!Maybe he begining to think the money not worth it.I still think it's a 'contract marriage' show over, so is he.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, stoppro said:

I still think it's a 'contract marriage' show over, so is he.

I’ve heard this theory a couple of times and am curious why people think this? I may have missed (obvious) clues then…

I personally think it’s genuine. Amy may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but Chris has his quirky sides too. I find this romance more convincing than the one between Matt and Karen….

Edited by LilyD
Replaced believable by convincing
  • Love 4
On 5/14/2022 at 8:05 PM, Teri313 said:

All I see is, since Chris is driving, he is looking ahead, focusing on the road.  Amy is taking a selfie that includes both of them.  I see nothing here that would inform me of his interest or lack of interest in going to the birthday party.  Adding content to SM is a major income stream for Amy.  I doubt he's upset about the additional income.  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

All I see is, since Chris is driving, he is looking ahead, focusing on the road.  Amy is taking a selfie that includes both of them.  I see nothing here that would inform me of his interest or lack of interest in going to the birthday party.  Adding content to SM is a major income stream for Amy.  I doubt he's upset about the additional income.  

My take vs. your take.

• Love 4