Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I've noticed her doing it a lot and yes it's a habit just like people who sit there cracking their knuckles constantly, biting their nails, picking their nose, fiddling or whatever.

She does that too… nasty habit

97D7BE4E-B482-47E6-8758-CF07EB9666DF.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

27961C35-5146-4A9A-96B2-8C647AE2CB91.jpeg

She might want to consider having Chris do her eye make up. She obviously can't get it right.

Look out Spokane, the power couple are on their way!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

BFB6F414-B633-47C8-8CF6-6DDFE83968F5.jpeg

Taking a picture of daughter and her husband who have made it perfectly clear through words and actions they DO NOT want to be on the show or on social media.  Shame on you Amy.  So very disrespectful!

In the picture a couple playing games with their son!  They say they don't want him shown but delight in social media pictures showing his backside and collecting checks for the clicks!  Go away.  Just go away.

Respect to Molly and her husband.  They said what they meant and meant what they said!

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Taking a picture of daughter and her husband who have made it perfectly clear through words and actions they DO NOT want to be on the show or on social media.  Shame on you Amy.  So very disrespectful!

Not sure why you're assuming Molly and Joel have a problem with the photo being shared. Molly's not interested in being on the show, likewise Joel, but both have periodically been in photos on both Amy and Matt and sometimes Tory's instagram. If it was a problem, I am sure Molly wouldn't be hosting her mom at Easter.

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

In the picture a couple playing games with their son!  They say they don't want him shown but delight in social media pictures showing his backside and collecting checks for the clicks!  Go away.  Just go away.

I assume you're referring to Jacob and Izzy and their stance on photos of their son. I appreciate their wish to not plaster their son's face all over the internet and they seem to be taking it seriously - I remember claims that they would be getting a big check for a People magazine photoshoot that never happened for example, and if people are silly enough to click on their social media in hopes of seeing their child... it really doesn't change the fact that they have kept that kid's face off the internet so far. 

I think its nice that Jacob and Molly are still close to their mom. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Not sure why you're assuming Molly and Joel have a problem with the photo being shared. Molly's not interested in being on the show, likewise Joel, but both have periodically been in photos on both Amy and Matt and sometimes Tory's instagram. If it was a problem, I am sure Molly wouldn't be hosting her mom at Easter.

I assume you're referring to Jacob and Izzy and their stance on photos of their son. I appreciate their wish to not plaster their son's face all over the internet and they seem to be taking it seriously - I remember claims that they would be getting a big check for a People magazine photoshoot that never happened for example, and if people are silly enough to click on their social media in hopes of seeing their child... it really doesn't change the fact that they have kept that kid's face off the internet so far. 

I think its nice that Jacob and Molly are still close to their mom. 

Disagree.  I'm sure Molly loves her mother and consents to the picture being taken even though she has made it Crystal clear she wants nothing to do with it!

Amy bulls her way through regardless of Molly's wishes.

Jacob and Izzy love social media money and look at me so they enter the abyss and take their pieces of gold while playing with those dumb enough to follow them!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Disagree.  I'm sure Molly loves her mother and consents to the picture being taken even though she has made it Crystal clear she wants nothing to do with it!

Amy bulls her way through regardless of Molly's wishes.

I guess I am failing to understand - Molly loves her mom and consents to her picture being taken but Molly is also being bullied and forced by Amy into something she is against? Even though she loves Amy and is consenting? She's also being bullied and forced?

8 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Jacob and Izzy love social media money and look at me so they enter the abyss and take their pieces of gold while playing with those dumb enough to follow them!

Not really the issue - they refuse to have their son's face on social media and seem to be keeping to that. If they as adults choose the social media lifestyle, thats their choice. That they are protecting their son by NOT exploiting him seems wise. Not sure what the problem is here. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Where's Chris?  In Idaho?

In a video before she left, Amy said, “I’m going to Spokane……”. Meanwhile Jacob and Isabel also went, so who knows about Chris. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Maybe Chris is having a peaceful Easter at home. 

Are strip clubs open on Easter sunday? 

I think Chris is always happier when Amy is gone no matter where he is. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I guess I am failing to understand - Molly loves her mom and consents to her picture being taken but Molly is also being bullied and forced by Amy into something she is against? Even though she loves Amy and is consenting? She's also being bullied and forced?

Not really the issue - they refuse to have their son's face on social media and seem to be keeping to that. If they as adults choose the social media lifestyle, thats their choice. That they are protecting their son by NOT exploiting him seems wise. Not sure what the problem is here. 

You can love somebody and respect their privacy and that’s  exactly what Amy fails to do. 

She takes a picture of anybody anywhere. She has no boundaries. Family, friends, neighbors 

Snap, snap, snap. 

I’m sure there are those that don’t understand no means no!

Being able to understand others and their boundaries is very hard for some.   Sigh…

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

You can love somebody and respect their privacy and that’s  exactly what Amy fails to do. 

She takes a picture of anybody anywhere. She has no boundaries. Family, friends, neighbors 

I have yet to see any indication Molly refused permission for this photo to be taken and posted. 

In contrast, Jacob and Izzy have been very clear that they do not want Mateo's pictures posted on line and while I am sure Amy has numerous photos of her grandson Mateo, not one has been posted. Are there any complaints from anyone actually in Amy's photos that Amy did not have permission to take the photos or to post them?

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Are strip clubs open on Easter sunday? 

I think Chris is always happier when Amy is gone no matter where he is. 

Yup... Chris prefers the bunnies, dancing bunnies, spinning bunnies,

He's got a couple easter eggs in his pants... grab your baskets and start the hunt!

moonbunnyava.gif

• LOL 6

Let's not make this the Amy's IG thread.  We are going in circles around whether she is overstepping the boundaries set by her family members by posting information about her time with them.  It is clear that posters' views differ on whether on not this is a violation of their privacy.  Agreement is unlikely to be reached through more examples.  So it's time to move on. 
Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot directly.  We do not discuss moderator actions in the forums.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

He's got a couple easter eggs in his pants... grab your baskets and start the hunt!

Thanks for making me laugh DustBunny! I really needed it, today at this moment in time. ♥️

And NO! I don't want to hunt for Chris's Easter eggs. I know where they're at...in Amy's purse/apron.

• LOL 7
On 4/12/2022 at 9:18 AM, Endora said:

Amy  swatted their hands a couple of times, Jackson included.  

Unfortunately, there's no one there to swat Amy's hands. She's the queen of unhygienic cooking.

• LOL 9

Easter weekend ✝️🙏🏻💜🌸.  Took a road trip and headed up to the Spokane area to visit with my daughter and her husband.  Jacob and Isabel, along w/ Mateo did the same.  A very nice and fun weekend together.  Went for a hike, the park, hanging out, board game, Easter service @sozochurch (Thank God It’s Easter… everyday - great preaching) and Molly made a delicious vegan Easter dinner.  And of course Had to stop by @auntiesbooks , it’s a tradition when I go up there.  🤗. The weekend flew by.  Love my kids and grandkids.  ♥️. Now it’s the weekend again already.  Pickle ball?

4AAB3504-899D-491F-B274-FB0A9E6E53B7.jpeg

CEEA4B3D-D309-4F99-B2B6-5D7EF694A7C9.jpeg

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Where was Chris?  She said nothing about 'my man'.

Maybe he's practicing his pickle ball skills? Those two don't seem to spend much time together now that they're married. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe he's practicing his pickle ball skills? Those two don't seem to spend much time together now that they're married. 

We tried to tell him but he wouldn’t listen!!!  Lol

• LOL 7
On 4/6/2022 at 12:44 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Lol and this is the woman that helped Matt create an empire?

I think not. I think Matt did it in spite of Amy!

It was surely an uphill battle for him. All the way. He had no partner. He had an argumentative, angry, dirty, unable to contribute wife. 

I still remember how she argued over his every idea, plan and vision. 

First, let me say I'm no  fan of Amy, she often gets on my nerves with things she does and she definitely is a very sloppy house wife.

But in her defence: Matt is a very complicated man too. And yes, he had "amazing" ideas and visions, but he had them all the time! They kept coming, he often acted on an impulse and went ahead whether Amy liked it or not. That is a pretty disrespectful way to treat your wife. On more than one occasion, he went to her with a proposal which then turned out to be a fact as he had already made the purchase or put the changes into effect. So she wasn't given a voice to start with. How can you contribute in a good way if you're treated like that?

From that point of view, I can definitely explain Amy's argumentative, angry and unable to contribute attitude. When it comes to the Roloff-Farm, it was Matt's way or the High Way.

When it comes to suitable marriage partners: I'd say Matt and Amy were an excellent match: Both complicated people, stubborn and putting one's own needs above anyone else. 

Edited by LilyD
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Amy and Chris are going on a motorcycle  trip to Alaska in June. She gave the dates of the trip in a live she did with Lisa. I don’t understand why people do this. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They are also taking a trip to Italy, she didn’t say when.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They are also taking a trip to Italy, she didn’t say when.

And most likely they will be eating healthy, low carb, low sodium, low fat foods. Definitely no wine tasting. She'll be booked on a cargo plane for the flight home.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 7

Chris's lifestyle has certainly improved, before he met Amy he'd never been on a cruise or a trip out of the USA but since he hitched his wagon to the Bulldozer he's turned into a jet setter!  ✈️

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Amy and Chris are going on a motorcycle  trip to Alaska in June. She gave the dates of the trip in a live she did with Lisa. I don’t understand why people do this. 🤷🏼‍♀️

As someone who lives in Portland like Jer and Auj and Chris and Amy I really am shocked that they aren't afraid of getting burgled.  Maybe it is because they are from a gated farm in Hillsboro.

I live in a nicer part of Portland and my car was stolen after several attempts--I interupted  someone hot-wiring my car as I walked out to go to work, I saw porch pirates stealing from neighbors, and I caught someone trying to break into my home when I turned in early.  

So why do the Roloffs want us to know that their homes will be empty?

I mean I suppose I should be happy if it directs burglars towards their neighborhoods.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Chris's lifestyle has certainly improved, before he met Amy he'd never been on a cruise or a trip out of the USA but since he hitched his wagon to the Bulldozer he's turned into a jet setter!  ✈️

😂😂😂

• LOL 3
43 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Chris's lifestyle has certainly improved, before he met Amy he'd never been on a cruise or a trip out of the USA but since he hitched his wagon to the Bulldozer he's turned into a jet setter!  ✈️

"Flyin' first class up in the sky on the Bull Jet look at them thighs!"

(Just a little tribute to the Black Eyed Peas)

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Very smart, the only thing I miss is a tour of the house with a listing of the items available....  

• LOL 6
7 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

As has Caryn’s since hitching her wagon to her married, invalid boss. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amy and Chris are going on a motorcycle  trip to Alaska in June.

That's a long time sitting on a motorcycle.  Her butt will be numb by the time they get to Alaska.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

That's a long time sitting on a motorcycle.  Her butt will be numb by the time they get to Alaska.

Yes, it is 4000+ miles round trip.  40 hours each way on the back of a bike is a lot.

Even if you only do 250 miles a day that is a long, dirty vacation.  Hopefully they travel well together.  I remember seeing/reading about one bike trip with friends where he wandered off and left her alone.  

It could deepen their relationship drive them to only travel separately.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/23/2022 at 4:55 PM, DonnaMae said:

Where was Chris?  She said nothing about 'my man'.

'My man' is with his lawyer try to figure how to spend way less time with Amy oink and still get money.Poor ,stupid, greedy bastard.

• LOL 5
10 hours ago, SMama said:

As has Caryn’s since hitching her wagon to her married, invalid boss. 

I agree with you, they're both with opportunists

At least Matt is smart enough not to marry his gold digger

• Useful 1
  • Love 6