Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

My eye doctor tapes the mask down like that.  It looks so funny. 

I am watching Gabby with Chris' sister.  She is so horrible.  She'll marry him purely to spite his family.  She'll also quickly try to get him to not speak with his family, because she's so worth it. 🙄

ETA:  D'oh!  Even mods accidentally post in the wrong place.  I was kicking off the live chat.  

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

My eye doctor tapes the mask down like that.  It looks so funny. 

I am watching Gabby with Chris' sister.  She is so horrible.  She'll marry him purely to spite his family.  She'll also quickly try to get him to not speak with his family, because she's so worth it. 🙄

Aha!  Your talking about Love During Lockup on the Chris and Amy forum!!!

I thought I was getting early dementia because I couldn't figure out who they were. Lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I thought I was getting early dementia because I couldn't figure out who they were. Lol

Lol! I thought it was Amy's husband Chris who maybe had a sister who was in a relationship with a woman named Gabby!

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

Christine Brown of Sister Wives has scored a digital cooking show on the TLC website.  Bet Amy would want something like that!

Christine Brown who's famously terrified of toasters?  Interesting...

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F446E57F-5C84-43A4-96A2-841B5E9EC23E.jpeg

So is the sheet pan left over? Or is it the food ingredients? Or both?

It looks disgusting. Greasy, unhealthy. But lots of bread to sop up the slop.

Once again, greasy bangs. She's a slob. 

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

So is the sheet pan left over? Or is it the food ingredients? Or both?

It looks disgusting. Greasy, unhealthy. But lots of bread to sop up the slop.

Once again, greasy bangs. She's a slob. 

Is that scrambled eggs part of the mess?  Lordy!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 4
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Do those scrambled eggs have melted cheese on top of them? And what is that white coagulated crap stuck on top? 

I'll bet Chris's friends have all started lists called "excuses not to go to Chris's and have to eat Amy's food." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Do those scrambled eggs have melted cheese on top of them? And what is that white coagulated crap stuck on top? 

I'll bet Chris's friends have all started lists called "excuses not to go to Chris's and have to eat Amy's food." 

Thirteen total. Isn’t that unlucky?  Honestly that group doesn’t  look like invites would be pouring in.  So any port in a storm. 

BTW where was her besties Deb and Lisa?  Also where’s her new neighbor friend?

Gone baby gone!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

and is that Russian dressing slopped all over the salad AND sausages?  Just disgusting.

ETA:  I just realized that was the onions and peppers

Edited by Boston
forgot a word
  • LOL 4

News for amy's 'friends' do not appear in any pics without getting a check,she is using you.Use her back,get that check! She is cheap as shit,don't let her get away with that.Famewhore piece of shit.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/13/2022 at 2:02 PM, ginger90 said:

Video, Shrimp Cakes and Aioli :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbDhKsnhGe4/

My god the arm flapping reached new heights… good thing she’s carrying extra pounds or she might have become airborne and flown across the room. 

once again her “taste test” is a HEAPiNG fork and her mouth is so full she can barely chew without choking to death… then she starts flapping her arms up and down and in circles as she moans and groans…MMmmmOH,OH,YAHHH,MMmmmOhhhGrooooannn,mmmMMmmmOH,OH,OHHH, MMMmmmmmYAHHHMmMMmm,OHHH,YAAHmmMMMmmm!!!!”  

I was starting to wonder if Chris was hiding behind the counter with a vibrator 🥳

• LOL 12
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

My god the arm flapping reached new heights… good thing she’s carrying extra pounds or she might have become airborne and flown across the room. 

😂 So now we know where Jer got his love for flying!

My absolute favorite cooking video by Amy, is the one where she makes a greasy, deep fried chicken sandwich with lots of mayo sauce. She bites into it with sauce dripping out of her mouth. Chewing with her mouth open so we can see what partially macerated food is still there. And the usual sound effects..mmm, oh oh, yes, ummmmm, ohGod, oh yes, OH!!OH!!

I think she may have watched too many reruns of "When Harry Met Sally". 

• LOL 12
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

once again her “taste test” is a HEAPiNG fork and her mouth is so full she can barely chew without choking to death… then she starts flapping her arms up and down and in circles as she moans and groans…MMmmmOH,OH,YAHHH,MMmmmOhhhGrooooannn,mmmMMmmmOH,OH,OHHH, MMMmmmmmYAHHHMmMMmm,OHHH,YAAHmmMMMmmm!!!!”  

I was starting to wonder if Chris was hiding behind the counter with a vibrator 🥳

Omg your post sent me into a fit of giggles when I read it. Too funny! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

😂 So now we know where Jer got his love for flying!

My absolute favorite cooking video by Amy, is the one where she makes a greasy, deep fried chicken sandwich with lots of mayo sauce. She bites into it with sauce dripping out of her mouth. Chewing with her mouth open so we can see what partially macerated food is still there. And the usual sound effects..mmm, oh oh, yes, ummmmm, ohGod, oh yes, OH!!OH!!

I think she may have watched too many reruns of "When Harry Met Sally". 

Is this the video where she cooks the chicken for about 3 seconds? Nothing like a little salmonella to get ya going 😂

• LOL 10
19 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Is this the video where she cooks the chicken for about 3 seconds? Nothing like a little salmonella to get ya going 😂

Not sure about that but I do know that I've NEVER seen Amy do anything in 3 seconds in her cooking videos. Except make a mess 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Yes the deep fried chicken sandwich was actually scary… the chicken barely hit the oil and she scooped it out and onto the plate… I couldn’t believe my eyes 👀

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Not sure about that but I do know that I've NEVER seen Amy do anything in 3 seconds in her cooking videos. Except make a mess 

There’s one video, I’m not sure if it’s this one or not, but she is trying to fry the chicken but only keeps it in the oil for about 3 seconds.  The chicken was definitely raw, but Amy just kept moseying along like everything was normal 😂

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

I still remember the horror of watching her eat the deep fried chicken sandwich.... talking with her mouth full and mayo dripping out of her mouth 🤢

YES!!That's the video I was referring to! So gross. I can just see Chris walking over and giving her a big kiss with her mouth still stuffed with slop!

Apparently Amy is not at all concerned about all the pounds she has gained. She's living her best obese life with "MyMan". 

• LOL 5

Amy making her own dill pickle, dijon, "papareeka", mayo sauce.....

Oh YUMMY she sticks her finger into the sauce to do a taste test, suck that finger as you drag it out of your mouth, *burp* *gurgle* *make a sour face* hmmmmmmmm.... it still needs something..... ohhhh yess of course........ a SHIT LOAD of GARLIC POWDER!!

Oh and don't bother washing your spit covered finger just wipe it on a dry paper towel and carry on mauling the rest of the ingredients.  🤢

smallest.gif

• LOL 10