Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Probably not hair above her upper lip, but she should have visited a good facial spa in Portland instead of going on these pre-wedding trips with her girlfriends. 

Yes, a spa weekend, with facials etc!

• Love 4

It seems to come down to looking like Chris (for reasons few of us can understand) is interested in the marriage, and whatever happens with their lives AFTER the wedding.  Amy seems to care only about HER wedding, and continuing to live her independent "I'll leave my coffee cups around if I want to" attitude.

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

She really needs a facial before the wedding.  A bride shouldn't have a moustache. 

image.thumb.png.e44e692ccaa20b2ea2d70c4ede2b02f0.png

I think she needs sand blasting at least.this is  so  much bull shit.Get married at the courthouse and have a party at home.she got some real problems.Chris goes through with  this He has got some real problems too.oh well it is a self inflicted wound.to hell with them both

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2021 at 9:12 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Chris looks like a desperate ass clown.

he should have stuck to his strippers, they have more class than “Runty Amy Roloff”

I'm guessing the strip clubs haven't seen the last of Chris or his money.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

REAL friends would have insisted on this.

And, of course, they would have joined her because she can't seem to do anything without them. Will they be going on the honeymoon? 😏

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

"Are you kidding me?  Are you KIDDING me???"

"Can you believe it???"

Why is Amy so gob-smacked and flabbergasted that she's getting married?

Well  to tell the truth. I can’t hardly believe it and I’m gob-smacked and flabbergasted Chris is actually marrying HER!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Lisa might, she is alway singing the praises of Chris.  I think she has a crush on him.  

When I first saw Chris I thought he was related to Lisa.  And I still might.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

When I first saw Chris I thought he was related to Lisa.  And I still might.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Same.  Remember in their early days when Amy would absolutely break up laughing every time she spoke to Chris or his name was even mentioned?  I still wonder what the joke was!

31 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well  to tell the truth. I can’t hardly believe it and I’m gob-smacked and flabbergasted Chris is actually marrying HER!

Maybe that's what Amy means!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Amy said we would see the wedding in a couple of months, I am sure that was an estimate on her part.  I know pictures will be posted on social media and we will get a sneak preview.  It will definitely be in People Magazine.  Can't wait!

I'm sure some pictures will be released to People by the end of the wedding ceremony. 

I think it's too late for a facial to do much good for Amy's skin. I don't think sunscreen has ever been in her routine and there's just too much sun damage to undo at this point. You can only expect moisturizer to do so much after so many years of abuse. We are better off just hoping her hair looks clean and not sweaty on Saturday.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, PDXlulu said:

More plot twist's to come. this is TLC -totaly lacking class

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Her pronunciation of "Ghirardelli" chocolate! 😄

She needs to stop with all the high calorie, high sugar, disgusting sweets or she's going to be doing commercials for diabetes monitoring devices pretty soon. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh Lordy she opens her big mouth and takes a big bite right over the whole pan of  Brownies with crumbs falling all over them!

Stay the same Amy.  Never change!

I know… I should be used to her antics but I keep hoping that maybe she’ll realize it’s gross and change… but nope HUGE BITE that would put JAWS to shame with crumbs falling into the rest of the brownies.

why does she always cram as much food in her yap as physically possible?!?!?… it’s bizarre! 😖

good grief, place a brownie on a little plate, take a small bite that your mouth can handle, chew, swallow and let everyone know that it tasted great…. It’s not that difficult.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh Lordy she opens her big mouth and takes a big bite right over the whole pan of  Brownies with crumbs falling all over them!

Stay the same Amy.  Never change!

The nice thing is, she does that little bit (not a little bite) at the beginning to show herself chomping down on the finished product, so those of us who choose not to watch more can skip the rest of the fiasco.  

Honestly, I would never eat anything that she cooked, just because of the frequent display of her unsanitary food preparation habits.  

Edited by AZChristian
Clarity
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Notice that she just barely stopped herself from picking the crumb that had fallen out of her mouth from the top of the brownies, no doubt to pop it back in, but then remembered the camera...  Did she say she can't perfect brownies, and that she can't find her old written recipe anywhere in her hoard?  "It is so fustrating!"

"Oh, and Chris doesn't like peanut butter.  So why am I doing this?  Because *I* (Amy Roloff of Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen) like it!  I MIGHT make him a small batch of just brownies.  I MIGHT.  Where's my apron?"

Amy brings the entertainment; never change!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

She had so much chocolate in those brownies:  first melted chocolate, then cocoa powder, and a lot of chopped chocolate.  When she was mixing the banter, it looked so heavy and dry.  I think those brownies were a fail.

• Love 5

This is definitely one of the best/worst of all her cooking videos, and that's saying a lot.  

Does she think she invented this?  Because Betty Crocker actually sells this not-so original creation in a box ("where brownies meet peanut butter cookies"), which is where I would go for it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I skipped my way through the video, but I was surprised to see Amy reading a recipe. I guess baking doesn't go with with her usual freestyle approach. She did get in a plug for garlic. 

It was still pretty "freestyle" if you pay attention to the measurements -- or try to.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

I don’t understand how Amy’s face can look so dirty. What is causing this? Her “friends” are in the same age group and none of them have dirty looking faces..

They probably use moisturizers and sunscreen.  A lot of her skin looks like it's sun-damaged to me.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

I don’t understand how Amy’s face can look so dirty. What is causing this? Her “friends” are in the same age group and none of them have dirty looking faces..

It could be sun damage or possibly melasma, although that usually affects darker complected women.  Or she might not wash it very often; after all, it's Amy.  This recipe calls for a cup of skin cells as she scrapes the batter off her hands and into the bowl!  In fairness, Lisa looks like she wears a ton of heavy makeup every day.

I prefer Amy's approach, warts and all.

• LOL 1

I'm at 4:49 and she's still rambling on and hasn't start making these brownies yet, but she just goes, "Oh and Chris doesn't like peanut butter ... blahblahblah ... but I do, so ... I might make him a small little batch of just chocolate peanut butter" - what? Who edits these videos?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Do you what my favorite part of this brownie video was? I laughed out loud at the end when Amy went off camera to find a utensil to cut into the pan with....the sound of the utensils in the drawer being roughed around was something else....she did it twice! Rustle...rustle....rustle.. Classic Amy. She was so unprepared for this recipe more so than usual.

"Ghirardelli"...wow, I can't even try to mess this word up like she did.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

She's constantly using the wrong tools, such as a fork to stir instead of a wooden spoon or a whisk.  Then she scrapes the batter out of the bowl with a skinny metal spatula instead of a rubber spatula.  It's not like she doesn't have the right tools; it's just that she doesn't seem to know when and how to use them.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 8/22/2021 at 2:08 PM, all4mom2 said:

The dark circles under her eyes are a nice touch, too.  Maybe a rest cure instead of yet another "pre-girlfriend bachorlette" outing?

I'm not sure why she's having all these trips and parties, except for filming. It's not like she's saying goodbye to her exciting life as a young, carefree single. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I just read this and thought about Amy's big over the top wedding. Actress Anna Farris just eloped and said this when asked why “with a little bit of age, you don’t need the whole thing.”  Amy has a lot of age!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Maybe some day we'll get an explanation for the trips and parties.  It does seem excessive celebration of the last single days for someone as excited to get married as Amy appears to me.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

It was still pretty "freestyle" if you pay attention to the measurements -- or try to.

So I cook (pretty good, if i do say so myself).  But I don't bake - I know my limitations (the measuring.. ugh).. so Amy, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Boston said:

So I cook (pretty good, if i do say so myself).  But I don't bake - I know my limitations (the measuring.. ugh).. so Amy, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS 

Yes, I bake and don't cook!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, floridamom said:

"Ghirardelli"...wow, I can't even try to mess this word up like she did.

Hey Amy, pick me up pastrami on rye at Gilla Ardi Deli.  Hold the mayo.    

It baffles the mind that this woman could be on television for what, ten years, and has never been corrected in her pronunciation of the word frustrated.  How hard is it to throw in an r after the f?  Does she say fied chicken?  Beans and fankfurts?  Fiday fish fy?  

It would help her, and her audience, if she posted the recipe on an easel or computer screen in her sight line that she could glance at, so she's not constantly picking up paper from the counter and searching for the measurements.  

And it would also help if she watched some successful cooking shows and discovered that the audience doesn't sit through all the stirring, beating, etc. They cut away. I didn't watch the video to the end, but does the audience sit through the fully baking time until it's done?  

Also, why in the world, if it's a new or experimental recipe, wouldn't she do a dry run first, before recording it?   

Super pet peeve of mine: placing utensils on the countertop.  Unless that countertop has been thoroughly disinfected and then, the disinfectant washed off, every utensil she lays down is at risk for picking up whatever bacteria or chemical might be on the countertop, then she places the utensil, and the bacteria or chemical, back into the batter.  So simple and much safer to designate a clean plate to hold the utensils.  

I will be declining any invitations from Amy to dine at her home.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

In case someone else hasn't shared it, here's a nice photo of Amy:

amyj.jpeg.6f230d8e7b649f661e1e599008d59222.jpeg

True. Not a bad pic. She most likely wasn't the photographer. But why is she so pink? Like a newborn hamster.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, PDXlulu said:

In case someone else hasn't shared it, here's a nice photo of Amy:

amyj.jpeg.6f230d8e7b649f661e1e599008d59222.jpeg

That's probably one where she uses her sweet little voice and asks you to buy her fudge and junk from Amy's Little Kitchen store!  Uggg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5