Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

And you know that you show up to be weighed at the hospital that morning. He has to  do no preoperative testing, no EKG, he doesn't have to book any surgical suite. They can just walk and get weighed and go right to surgery. Un huh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Does anyone feel like they barely did anything this episode and put in a ton of filler of her just talking and talking.

I'm actually kind of angry that they even bothered to make and show this episode.  It was a complete waste of time.

• Love 13

Did I hear correctly?  She would want her appendix as a souvenir if it has to be taken out?  And Dr. Now saying "We can't give body parts back to the patient"

I am officially creeped out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Oh my pounder friends! I’ve missed hanging out with you on the live chat, because I was hanging out with some non-pounder friends. We were drinking Flirty Bird red blend and eating prosciutto, herbed goat cheese and pita crackers. I can’t wait to dive in and catch up. Getting my bingo card ready, even though you all are working on the blackout round. ❤️

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

I didn’t know about returning body parts. I thought they used to do that in a jar that you could show off on your shelf.

I still have my dried up tonsils in a little brown jar.  There originally was liquid in there.   This was from early 60's.  Gross I know, sorry about that 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep, Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep. But I've made up my mind I'm keeping my appendix!"

Why is Jazz always in bed?!?

Amir's mama will be thrilled if Jazz breaks up with her boy.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Bronx Babe said:

Did I hear correctly?  She would want her appendix as a souvenir if it has to be taken out?  And Dr. Now saying "We can't give body parts back to the patient"

I am officially creeped out.

She did that as her audition for Hoarders.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

OMG. Next week looks like Grey Gardens in a trailer with a fat daughter.

Is that the chick from the preview that Doctor Now is like "You keep gaining weight and act like it is out fault!' (or something).  I am really hoping for a train wreck.  I dont even mind the successful ones of people that are awesome - like Olivia or someone.  But lately these people are just boring boring boring.

Edited by Taleeya
  • Love 9

Well, good night.  It was nice trying to chat, but keeping up was nearly impossible.   I do hope there is eventually a follow up;  maybe she can be on "I am  Jazz" if there is another season as Jazz has a tendency to overeat.      

I guess I will sit thru Family by the Ton.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

They don't send mommy and daddy home with baby in a jar.

Oh, oh, who remembers fetus-in-a-jar from Intervention? No one? Just me? Oh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Hurry up show, I only have 15% of phone battery left.

Are you dying?

(Sorry, I hate that commercial.)

Sorry, you may have lost weight but crop tops are still not your friend.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Well, good night.  It was nice trying to chat, but keeping up was nearly impossible.   I do hope there is eventually a follow up;  maybe she can be on "I am  Jazz" if there is another season as Jazz has a tendency to overeat.      

I guess I will sit thru Family by the Ton.  

Some live chat that too!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Oh my pounder friends! I’ve missed hanging out with you on the live chat, because I was hanging out with some non-pounder friends. We were drinking Flirty Bird red blend and eating prosciutto, herbed goat cheese and pita crackers. I can’t wait to dive in and catch up. Getting my bingo card ready, even though you all are working on the blackout round. ❤️

Wine and crackers with goat cheese are my favorite.  Now I reaaaly want some.  But I'm trying to lose ten pound in one munt...

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I still have my dried up tonsils in a little brown jar.  There originally was liquid in there.   This was from early 60's.  Gross I know, sorry about that 

My grandma had a dermoid cyst removed, back in the 40's before they really knew what they were.  Not only was it kept, doctors came from all over to check it out.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh, man. I'm all for body positivity but my god. You are not going to the club every day, Destinee! Get some sensible clothes!