Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E09: Week 9

• Start Topic

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Dad's visit to Cassie reminded  me of when Becca's meathead ex- boyfriend came to visit her in whatever country that was to "win her back."

Memmmmmmmooooorrriiiiiiiess..... of Becca's hotass meathead exboyffriiiiiiiiiiiennnnnnd...

23 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I don't know.  I don't know.  I just wish I knew...

I'M SO CONFLICTED.

THIS IS SO HARD.  

(flips hair) . (blinks prettily)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I fell like I am watching a soap opera...the hair in her face hugging longing look into the camera. Suddenly I hate Cassie, why did you go on this show? Idiot. 

• Love 13

I wonder, is this supposed to be all tragic and romantic? Are we meant to be rooting for these two to make it? It feels like the end of a movie, where he's going to go running after her and stop the car and they will fall into each others arms and he will lose his virginity to the woman he loves and we're all supposed to be cheering them on and get all misty eyed about it all. 

If so, they need to hire new writers cause it's not working. At all. 

Here comes the fence!!!!!!

OMG they just called for Chris. This is it!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"Most shocking and most emotional ending ever". Harrison, fool me once.......

You'll be eating your words when we find out Colton got run over by a car when he ran out into the street! How's that for shocking and emotional...well, shocking anyway. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well, previews ruin things but prove I'm right about my theory. And Dad is there to hold the Neil Lane ring when they get engaged.

Poor third b-ette. I hope Harrison sends her room service or something, and let's a PA take her on a tour of the town as a consolation prize.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I think she knows that but she’s trying to tell him she’s just not that into him and he keeps talking about there not being a time limit while she’s trying anything for him to just tell her it’s ok for her to leave . I don’t think it’s that she just doesn’t want to marry him . She isn’t into him romantically . 

EXACTLY . SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM OR LIKE HIM OR THIS.  THAT'S IT.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Didn't anyone explain what FJ stands for yet it's absolutely KILLING me.  Fuck Jym?  Fence Jump?  

Oh, nuts, sorry. I spend WAY too much time in the Jeopardy thread where FJ is Final Jeopardy so typing that is automatic. Please substitute FS for this show, I meant Fantasy Suite. My apologies!

Although Fence Jump is pretty good. I think I'll use that.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Heather was a smart one to bail on this crapfest. 

It was also the greatest dump in history because she just had no fucks to give him. No tears, no "I don't know, I just don't know, I wish I knew but I don't know (because I have never had to actually make a decision in my whole life and this is just so haaaaaard)". Just, "yeah, I'm gonna hop on this train now. Later". 

I do think, if this whole reality star thing doesn't pan out for him, Dolton can use this episode in his bid for the Olympic high jump competition. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I bet she would have been very much “ in love” with him if she were the F2 and got the I love you but I’m more in love with someone else speech . Because then her fake broken heart would mean she’d be the bachelorette . 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I firmly believe they have such young cast this year because they were topping out age wise.  Rachel was 31 and Brian was 36 or something.  They had to do an age reset.

colton did tell her they didn’t have to get engaged. I think that’s why the bachelors don’t last and ettes do. The men go after the girls who are aloof and not Gaga over them, while for the most part, the women tend to go after guys who seem to honestly think they’re awesome.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Guys - this is one of the funniest threads in this site's history - fence none.  I mean bar none.

I agree.  The comments are genius.  Keeps me laughing all night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Why was colton holed up in a windowless treehouse?  

What about miss manners Hannah?  She’s probably relieved.  Buy her and Tayshia a nice piece of jewelry and an extra week just to hang out.  Shit, I’d be relieved and settle for a filet o fish and a week in yeehaw junction. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

The whistling killed me. Oh my GOD. Harrison genuinely thought if he whistled, Colton would come. WHISTLE! As if Colton had the high pitched sensitivity of a dog who doesn’t know his own name and will only respond to that method. Toot toot, Colton. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ok I'll admit it.  It was kind of hot when Colton jumped the fence

Just knowing Colton was leaving the show was hot IMO. Harrison can finish out the series as the step-Bachelor! Now CH is a bachelor I could "get into" if ya'll know what I mean.

9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Next week, Harrison staples “Missing Bachelor” fliers with the little tear-off phone numbers onto telephone poles.

Okay, now THIS made me LOL so loud and for so long, I had to make myself stop out of respect for the chair I'm sitting in. You win the Internet today, @JenE4.

5 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Sounds like it would make a funny SNL skit next week. 

Oh, snap. You KNOW it's going to be on. Plus Kimmel tonight is going to be a must-see. He always recaps the show and has clips. It's been so boring this season that I haven't bothered to stay up to be bored again by late night.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 10

Does Cassie and her dad think the Final Rose ceremony is legally binding?  Ask almost every other Bachelor if that's true.

It looks like Colton plans to walk to Huntington Beach. I guess he didn't notice the big wet thing on the flight over.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7