Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

33 years old, from Portland, OR.   (Pronounced Maya).        I do feel sorry for her, over 100 lbs at an early age, and dad's new family didn't want her around.     Erasing a kid from a previous marriage from your life is not cool.    

Her mother sounds like too many I've heard about, and that's not good either.    550 lbs. by 29.      OK, so Mom wanted to be her friend when she needs Maja?     I know she's upset by not having children at her weight, but I can't imagine the health risks for her and the baby because of her health issues.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Shoveled 1/2 my drive way before the show. I worked from home today because of last night's snow. There is so much, there is no where to put it. I have a 2 car garage, but can only shovel out 1 lane because I have to pile the snow on the other lane. I live in a townhouse community and there just isn't much ground between the houses. That seemed like a good idea (no yard work) when I bought the place, but not so much right now. I am about to go crazy from the snow. 

I left work at lunch because it started snowing around 11 and they were predicting snow all afternoon and I was concerned about the roads, so I took a half day. They actually weren't too bad and it doesn't look they got all that much worse (it's turned to rain now, I think), so it probably wasn't really necessary, but I didn't really want to be there anyway.

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn, that sounds delicious! Where's mine? ☺

I have more. After the show I will put together another for lunch tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

I know, right? How old is she? 

If working mothers are a cause of obesity, I'd be 800 by now. (Gen X latch key kid here)

She's 33.

My mom worked all through my childhood. Before I was in school she worked evening shifts after my dad was home, then worked day shifts that allowed her to be home after school, until my brother and I were both old enough to stay home alone if need be (he's older and usually was there anyway). Somehow we both managed to be normal-weight kids. Skinny, even.

So, 300 at 14. But when did it get out of control?

Help me, Dr. Now. You're my only hope!

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Here's a cute kitty for you! Her name is Stars. (And yes, she is the reason the plates were upside down.)

The Mooch 2.jpg

Hi Stars!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, String Theory said:

My eating habit was .... a couple of Hobnobs.....(these are UK Biscuit cookies).

I had to look them up. They look good - like an oatmeal cookie? They kinda look like there's coconut, but maybe that's just the oatmeal.

• LOL 1

In some of her younger photos she looked so much like a cousin of mine... Though my cousin was always chubby as a child and obese as a teen and young adult, in her 20s her back started bothering her and she slimmed down quite a bit.  Makes me wonder why some people stop before it gets too late and some just continue down the slippery slope.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Here's a cute kitty for you! Her name is Stars. (And yes, she is the reason the plates were upside down.)

The Mooch 2.jpg

Hi Stars!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm saying 728 lbs.

Like smart ass Christian's reply saying he'll check if Houston is a third world country.....he'll call the FBI if they find bedbugs.....Girlfriend needs to get a sense of humour.....

Passive aggressive eh? Christian isn't in this for the long run.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 16