Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh yes, especially The Mixing Bowl dontcha know. Hey, you have to be from this area to know what that means, lol!😁

We lived in AA county in Maryland, so we dealt with both the DC and Baltimore areas. I miss the excitement.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

I don't think her family not wanting her to move thousands of miles away with her boyfriend in what may very well be an unhealthy relationship is necessarily an attachment issue.  

Not thousands of miles - a few hundred a most, with modern technology like phones, Skype, etc. available.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh yes, especially The Mixing Bowl dontcha know. Hey, you have to be from this area to know what that means, lol!😁

My late brother (who lived in Alexandria) used to mention it now and then.

• Love 2

I can't blame Tayler's family for being extremely concerned that their very young daughter was involved with someone like his, much less moving to Houston for a year or more to be his nurse, waitress, etc and have to find a new job.  I'd be very upset if she was my daughter.  Unhealthy relationship to begin with. Let his mommy take care of him...she created him.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I would think they would have to. Her family was leaving immediately and Tayler can’t carry a lot of that stuff by herself. 

Since when has that sort of thing mattered on this show?

He's 33; did they say how old she is?

Just now, Stusan said:

Those aren't just movers, those are College Hunks Hauling Junk.

hubba, Hubbard.

Yeah--I was thinking maybe Tayler bought herself a little present for agreeing to the move...

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, suev3333 said:

We need more, "ow my laygs" !!!!!  Lmao 😅🤣

I think we got a modified version of this when getting the ultrasound of his legs.   I mean he did ask Lord Jesus to help him.

I wish the Sister Wives would just go AWAY!!!!!

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

My first was while I was at work (behind a cash register at a bookstore); luckily it was late and quiet and I had a coworker/friend up there with me. My dad had to come get me, though. I've had a few while driving before I learned how to calm myself down. The driving thing was one of the factors that pushed me to learn to get it under control, because I couldn't not be able to drive (hard to get around here without a car).

I don't watch them put it in but I don't mind watching the blood vial fill up.

Last week's (or was it the week before?) subject had some nice shoes. Slip-ons, but like loafers and nice flats.

Now girlfriend doesn't want to go to Houston?

Please message me with how you overcame your driving attack in case I'm ever faced with one again.  Thanks

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn cellulitis. What a setback, especially after doing so well losing weight from the start.

Okay folks, I know we all love snark but I can't help it, I like Brandon and I'm really pulling for him and his girlfriend.

I am too but part of me is pulling for Brandon to do well but for Tayler to head back home and get a life and a boyfriend who has something to offer her.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Seeking Sister Wife - what issue do these women have that they are willing to partner up with someone with the need to have more than one partner? SMDH

They could want it too. It doesn't seem like it from the commercials, but plenty of people do.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Thanks Granny58 for saying this. I thought that I was the only person on planet Earth that had this happen to them. You're right, no joke at all.

Do a Google search about driving panic attacks.  There's loads of us!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, String Theory said:

I think we got a modified version of this when getting the ultrasound of his legs.   I mean he did ask Lord Jesus to help him.

I wish the Sister Wives would just go AWAY!!!!!

Lol....about his layg

• LOL 2

Fucking show!  Just stop with the fake weigh in at the hospital when they are in a fucking surgical gown.  Goddamn hospital is not going to go through the whole process of admitting you without having the approval for the surgery.  I agree with Pepper, get new writers show! Jesus Christ, this is such bull shit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
Just now, ThereButFor said:

How many times can he use the word scared in ONE single voiceover?!

OMG! Right?! Jesus. That was annoying. 

Then again, this whole show has been boring and annoying so...there's that.

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

They are just teasing us with the music thing right? He talks about it, they show him with a guitar but no music. Maybe TLC is too cheap to pay for clearance to play something that is copyrighted. 

Maybe he's a no-talent hack.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Maybe TLC is too cheap to pay for clearance to play something that is copyrighted. 

Surely he could grace us with one of his own compositions. The addicts on Intervention used to do that periodically.

• Love 2