Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I am just starting the show now. I cannot yet tell if I like his personality or not. Did he just purchase THREE seats on an airplane? THREE? I will say, that is respectful to his seat mates (so half his buttcheek isn't in their seat) but damn, that is a LOT of space for one human. He seems driven, though, so far at least. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Granny58 said:

looks like tuna.

Yes, it is the individual portion pouch of pre-flavored tuna. I cannot stand regular tuna but I can tolerate the little pouches because they are zero carb, 0-1 gram of fat, HIGH protein, and about 70 calories. Very filling also. I buy the buffalo tuna pouches, and because I cannot stand the flavor of tuna, I add zero calorie buffalo sauce to the package (I think it is Frank's brand). I add a few tablespoons to each pouch to drown out the flavor of tuna and it is quite edible and helps keep me on track. 

Edited by Hannah94
3 hours ago, Godfrey said:

James K was the guy whose girlfriend kept giving in to his whining and yelling and overfed him. Dr Now scolded them and kicked them out of the program bc James just gained and gained. Totally bedridden, huge, selfish. Girlfriend was beaten down from his abuse and having to clean his rotting body.

I have watched their episode a couple times....out of pure shock and disbelief. I do not think for one second Lisa was beaten down. I think (and this is my opinion, not trying to bully anyone here, lol) that she loved being the victim. Her bizarre smiles and smirks when they were confronted really scared me. In other threads, it is suggested she has a form of MSP. Sickening, but possible. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Seriously. Their marriage has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. He was 21 when it all went south for good. He's a big old baby who doesn't want to get a job, get a life, or get laid.

Also: pet peeve -- I hate the phrase, "reach out." Say you'll call, email, write, whatever. Not "reach out." That just really grates my cheese.

Tee hee Giant Misfit I am totally opposite; I love that phrase! It's probably because it reminds me of one of my favorite shows, NYPD Blue. The characters used to say it a lot.