Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Splashes said:

God this mom is such a bitch. She is the toxic one.

She's weird like, "I hate him and you should too." What a mom should say is that she doesn't like him but he's your dad so there's nothing wrong with wanting a relationship with him. Just my humble opinion.

• Love 17

Geez...I didn't think the singing or the song were that bad.  

It seems like this is the first time in weeks that we've seen a really big difference between the beginning of the episode and the end of it.  He looks so different, at least up top.

And Mom is definitely the problem.  I hope he doesn't move back up to Ohio with her and go back down hill.

• Love 17

LOLOLOLOLOL 

Brandon's songs suck. And it doesn't seem like TLC is in any royalty paying mode as they barely played 20 seconds of the song.

Good night all! I won't be needing any Ambien tonight!

5 minutes ago, String Theory said:

He needs to get a refund for all the tuition he paid, if that was it.  Hopefully, he's a better opera singer.

My sister is an opera singer - as in Chicago Lyric, Kennedy Center, world tour. On her worst day, she sounds like the opera singer that she is, not like this guy (I realize he's singing in another style). I expected more from his voice, whatever he was singing.

• Love 9

Mom did NOT impress me with her response about dad. SHE has every right to no relationship with her ex but basically telling your son “do not contact your father” is purely selfish. Witch. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Hi all! Having ribs and sauerkraut and mashed potatoes after the show. Can’t wait!

Oh dear....."after the show"???? Are you sure you are gonna have an appetite after watching the scenes? 😱 lol

• Love 1