Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Honestly, why does this season suck so much? It feels like TLC is just phoning it in, the Poundticipants are horribly boring, and there is very little entertainment value. 

Twenty minutes in and I'm considering watching Seinfeld reruns or something.

Don't leave us!  Surely something terrible/wonderful will happen soon...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Julyolo said:

If he doesn't lose weight he could consider a career in sumo wrestling.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Post of the night! 

Seriously, this guy was considering a career in opera and freaks is someone looks at him? And wasn't he an elementary school teacher? Why is he reduced to snotty bawling because a child observed that he was fat? He IS fat! 

Why don't any of these folks take a damn Xanax before they fly? 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

I just buried my dad 2 weeks ago and he died 3 weeks ago today so please ignore me if I’m triggered.  I get that Brandon has a lot going on and I truly hope he gets it together.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You can let out some feelings in here if you want to. This is an awesome bunch of snarkers - with lots of heart. 

• Love 6

Ouch - woman at the gate wanted to know if he wanted to purchase a third seat?

Kids and some adults were staring at him in the airport.....check.

Time for the anxiety and a panic attack, maybe if he looks between all the folds he could find a valium.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Do you think the innocuous nature of this seasons’ participants could have anything to do with the fact that last season ended up with 3 deaths, multiple non compliant people who left the program without even getting the surgery and just plain old unpleasant people? They swung so far to the reality show character that they’ve over adjusted and passed interesting television to get people for actual medical patients.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously, this guy was considering a career in opera 

Well, let's be honest here—this guy has about a good of a chance to have a career in opera than I do becoming a Vogue cover model. That ship has long since sailed for him.

10 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I'm here!  Eating habit...Orange roughy. My favorite fish that has been overfished and off the market for years...yep, it's back.  Not sure for how long and what the mercury level is, but I am going to enjoy until I can't and not worry about it!

When you notice you no longer need a nightlight because you glow in the dark, I suggest that would be a good time to stop eating it. YMMV, of course.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Wanda said:

Do you think the innocuous nature of this seasons’ participants could have anything to do with the fact that last season ended up with 3 deaths, multiple non compliant people who left the program without even getting the surgery and just plain old unpleasant people? They swung so far to the reality show character that they’ve over adjusted and passed interesting television to get people for actual medical patients.

There were three deaths?!  I  missed that...

• Love 1

I have to use cripple sticks so I get stares sometimes too especially from little kids. They dont know any better. And sure the adults staring are rude but thats sort of part of being outside the norm except he can actually have some control over him not being in the norm but hed rather eat himself to death.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

This "so what does the dishwasher DO?" kid grates my last nerve. 

Thank you so much for this. Yeah little kid, what does it do? Why don't I shove your snarky little ass in, push Power Wash and we'll see!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Well, let's be honest here—this guy has about a good of a chance to have a career in opera than I do becoming a Vogue cover model. That ship has long since sailed for him.

He must have been good at one point. You have to audition to be a major like that in college and already have skill and talent. He may never get back to it but it seems likely he had a future back then.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Thank you so much for this. Yeah little kid, what does it do? Why don't I shove your snarky little ass in, push Power Wash and we'll see!

Y’all are savages 😂😂😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, TwirlyGirly said:

When you notice you no longer need a nightlight because you glow in the dark, I suggest that would be a good time to stop eating it. YMMV, of course.

I know, right?!  Just saw it last week..still good, but also soooo scared, have so much anxiety, and nervous (BINGO!) because... aw ma legg!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

it's taking some doing. Do like the emoji's though.

I like the gif search, too. 🙂

1 minute ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

We need a bingo score card for this show. I'm going to work on it.

There was one on reddit that I've posted here in the past. Could probably use an update, though.

Just now, 3girlsforus said:

He must have been good at one point. You have to audition to be a major like that in college and already have skill and talent. He may never get back to it but it seems likely he had a future back then.

(Music major here) You have to audition, but you don't necessarily have to be phenomenally talented to make it into the college.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4