Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Brandon's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, StitchPunk said:

Maybe he just doesn't care about it. Being gay would have nothing to do with it. Plenty of people just don't care about sex or don't want it, gay or not.

quite often people who are heavy have lower testosterone levels, which can affect sex drive.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Which episode was James?

James K was the guy whose girlfriend kept giving in to his whining and yelling and overfed him. Dr Now scolded them and kicked them out of the program bc James just gained and gained. Totally bedridden, huge, selfish. Girlfriend was beaten down from his abuse and having to clean his rotting body.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yup. I use the pens, which are mostly painless. Weak as water, weak as water.

He’s been autistic since being diagnosed at 18 months. So he has fixated on what he learned. He will only allow needles to be used, no pump so we have to do finger sticks, won’t wear a watch for easier monitoring, won’t let anyone near him with a pen or to give the shots in his arm or legs. But if he sees a syringe he gets in position for a shot on his stomach or hips without a second thought. Or sees a meter he will give his finger for checking.

• Love 3

How did I know the girlfriend was going to be a problem? She’s like the wife that gets all pissed off when the drunk quits drinking.

He better be able to do it without her or he’s going to fail.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11

There have been several James, James K with Lisa (who on the update show was shown to be more a feeder, and evil than the enabler she claimed to be), and James LB Bonner, are two that come to mind.

I wonder what Tayler's real reason for backing out is?   

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Wow, his girlfriend acts like she's seen this panic attack stuff before. Hey I can't snark because I've had the before and they are horrifying. My first one was while I was driving on Interstate 395, a local highway in the D.C. Metro area, and going at least 65 miles per hour. Terrifying.

My first was while I was at work (behind a cash register at a bookstore); luckily it was late and quiet and I had a coworker/friend up there with me. My dad had to come get me, though. I've had a few while driving before I learned how to calm myself down. The driving thing was one of the factors that pushed me to learn to get it under control, because I couldn't not be able to drive (hard to get around here without a car).

8 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

I'm not a fan of needles.  I look away, and think of England. 

I don't watch them put it in but I don't mind watching the blood vial fill up.

2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Do any of these folks own "real" shoes?  Living in Ohio, right now I wouldn't choose flip flops as my first choice.

Last week's (or was it the week before?) subject had some nice shoes. Slip-ons, but like loafers and nice flats.

Now girlfriend doesn't want to go to Houston?

• Love 4

"Me and Taylor"...once...just once can we have someone take command of the Queen's English?!!?!

But at least it's not..."Jimmy and me."  That replayed in my mind for a few weeks after that episode.  Even Mr. UMGOBLUE would randomly shout out, "Jimmy and me," for a week. He doesn't even watch this show. 😂

Edited by umgoblue
Because my computer is stupid!
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

James K was the guy whose girlfriend kept giving in to his whining and yelling and overfed him. Dr Now scolded them and kicked them out of the program bc James just gained and gained. Totally bedridden, huge, selfish. Girlfriend was beaten down from his abuse and having to clean his rotting body.

Don’t forget in his follow up we see that his girlfriend is so fed up she bleaches her hair and tried to kill him by over feeding.  That was a disturbing episode, but I couldn’t look away!!!

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

!!!!  I had mine on the highway too at 65 MPH.  I think it left me with PTSD.  Panic attacks are NO JOKE.

Thanks Granny58 for saying this. I thought that I was the only person on planet Earth that had this happen to them. You're right, no joke at all.

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

There have been several James, James K with Lisa (who on the update show was shown to be more a feeder, and evil than the enabler she claimed to be), and James LB Bonner, are two that come to mind.

I wonder what Tayler's real reason for backing out is?   

There was a James in the very early seasons.  He lost a zillion pounds, but it apprears he never did marry Summer.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

OMG - I’m having a panic attack just thinking about that!!!! 

(Fellow DC area friend. Don’t you just love the traffic?!?!?!)

Oh yes, especially The Mixing Bowl dontcha know. Hey, you have to be from this area to know what that means, lol!😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

James K is the gold standard of trainwrecks. I will never forget that he claimed that the mattress made him look fat.

A moment that has moved into My 600 Pound Life history!

Jesus, Taylor's family, what's with all the hugging and weeping? She's not dying. She's moving to Texas. Now, i'm from Massachusetts and I'd probably rather be put out to sea on an ice floe with a couple of rabid wolverines than move to Texas (pax to my fellow Pounders who are Texans!), but my family wouldn't pat my hair and weep like Niobe if I had to go there temporarily. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 6
  • Love 15
Just now, DEG9 said:

So, apparently both of them have family attachment issues. Very unhealthy, on top of the rest of their crap

I don't think her family not wanting her to move thousands of miles away with her boyfriend in what may very well be an unhealthy relationship is necessarily an attachment issue.  

• Love 8