Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Camels, Cabo & Catfights

• Start Topic

As the Cabo trip continues, Teresa reveals her true feelings about Joe returning home; the ladies are forced to take sides after Margaret throws out shocking accusations about Jennifer; Danielle tries to get Teresa on her good side.

Airs 01/30/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1

I cannot stand those ostentatious Chanel earrings, necklaces, sunglasses or purses I see Jennifer flaunting.  I like nice things but I don’t want anything with the blatant logo for all to see.  I have an old LV handbag made of the classic brown embossed egypian canvas, still in the box in my closet.  Only used it a handful of times.  I just can’t with that.  The same with people having the Hermès belts and throws.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 24

WHYYYYY is Danielle back?! Cripes sake! Why does she now get a talking head and a vacation!!?? From her looks to her behavior to her rough blunt dialect. Horrible.  Anyone else see on her face when she can't wait to make the Marge conflict or ANYTHING about her?! 

For someone who doesnt drink at all, Marge is the largest of all the ladies. Nice figure but she is starting to look a tad rough around the edges and def gained a few lb's. She's wrinkling up on the face and pursing her lips a lot isn't helping.  I think she may be a little insecure and intimidated by Jen - though I hate to even suggest that. Something in her eyes at the "monkey's asshole" dinner was a little peanut butter and JELLY looking to me.

Jennifer is a madwoman when she drinks. But she also seems in need of love and affection. Sad that Dr. Evil showers her only with $$$ and not much else that it takes to make a marriage work.

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 4

Deep down, Tre and Danielle are one in the same but with Danielle only aspiring to the level of fame and fortune of Tre. They deserve each other. 

I'll never stop wondering so if anyone knows or follows folks, please clue me in: Is Delores still right with the Manzo's? How does she maintain a Tre friendship (especially now Tre is so into Danielle) at the same time as the Manzo's, Dina, & Jacque? Very strange with this "loyalty" obsessed gang. 

Melissa, Delores , & Jackie FTW tonight in staying relatively under the radar and speaking SENSE. 

• Love 21

I'm surprised Tre doesn't have Kool-Aid poisoning. She's always had double standards but come the fuck on? Miss "Do NOT BRING UP MY FAMILY!" Doesn't see where Marge would be pissed as hell? Until the booze set in at the end Jennifer was all "let's move on" with the her/Marge thing but Teresa would not let it go. Danielle's lack of denial at Milania's party let's me believe Marge's version of the "don't trust anyone " comment so Danielle's outright lying to make Teresa think she's being shit talked and Teresa's been talked about. 

Margaret and Jennifer are in a bad round about where I think Marge has been on the defensive since OK and shits gotten out of hand. Jennifer being a bad drinker is gas in the flame. Danielle is just crazy and spiteful. Jennifer will be next if she befriends Danielle it's only a matter of time. I really don't know why Marge or Melissa bothered with her enough to be in her wedding unless it was a contractual obligation. Bitch is cray.

I don't think I could ever ride an animal, be it camel, horse, whatever. So I'llgive them all credit for that. Especially Teresa. I didn't think she'd do it considering she runs from lovely Great Danes.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Deep down, Tre and Danielle are one in the same but with Danielle only aspiring to the level of fame and fortune of Tre. They deserve each other. 

I'll never stop wondering so if anyone knows or follows folks, please clue me in: Is Delores still right with the Manzo's? How does she maintain a Tre friendship (especially now Tre is so into Danielle) at the same time as the Manzo's, Dina, & Jacque? Very strange with this "loyalty" obsessed gang. 

Melissa, Delores , & Jackie FTW tonight in staying relatively under the radar and speaking SENSE. 

The last I heard, Dina is still not speaking to Caroline, Jacqueline and Chris, although she is still close to Teresa.  I also think I read somewhere that Caroline and Jacqueline/Chris  have also had a falling out, as well,  once all their television fame was gone.

I think that Delores is still friendly with Caroline, though.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Yikes!  What the heck did I just watch?

I'm team Mel.  Don't bring up the children.  Both Dan and Jen are freakin lunatics.  And why is Tre defending Dan? 

Marg was wrong about saying something about Jen's husband but at least she immediately apologized.  Jen didn't apologize after saying things about Marg and her mom until after Marg apologize.

Side note:  I wish people would learn the definition of imply and infer.  Sorry Jackie.  Same thing happened on Grey's Anatomy last week.

Geez.  Maybe they've seen that clip of Rinna slamming the glass so many times they want to be included in an 'epic' housewives moment.

• Love 24
20 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Yikes!  What the heck did I just watch?

I'm team Mel.  Don't bring up the children.  Both Dan and Jen are freakin lunatics.  And why is Tre defending Dan? 

Marg was wrong about saying something about Jen's husband but at least she immediately apologized.  Jen didn't apologize after saying things about Marg and her mom until after Marg apologize.

Side note:  I wish people would learn the definition of imply and infer.  Sorry Jackie.  Same thing happened on Grey's Anatomy last week.

Geez.  Maybe they've seen that clip of Rinna slamming the glass so many times they want to be included in an 'epic' housewives moment.

I agree - Melissa was really trying to stay out of the fights and to get the others to calm down.  Even during her argument with Teresa at the end, I think she asked Teresa - "We're good, right?"  Melissa sees what she has done on TV, and tries to change what she doesn't like about herself.  Well....except when Danielle and Jennifer went after her - then, it was "Game On - All Bets Off"...and, if it ever went to a knockdown, drag out, I have a feeling that Melissa would wipe the floor with Jennifer and her faux Chanel earrings and sunglasses~~not too sure how she would fare against Danielle - that woman is just too scary!  

• Love 23

The next venue for these howives should be wall-to-wall tarp. The breathtaking decor and venues for the meals is wasted on the spoiled Neanderthals. Throwing glass and drinks etc all over the place?! Shouting profanity!? It happens every time. Same with the cake throwing last season. The bodyguards and producers have to intervene as well. I paused right when Melissa was dodging the chaos and saw some of the crew dressed in black and the shocked , defensive faces of these women.  Saddest of all is the children. They have to see this. I wonder what Dr. Aydin will have to say after this display. I don't think he'll allow Jen to come back for another season. She would be crazy to in any event. 

• Love 11

If what we saw tonight was a start of a friendship with Jennifer and Danielle, this is one instance where I'd be fine with a husband telling his wife who not to associate with. There's enough justification with Danielle to object to her being in their home, and around their kids, once the botox'd husband gets wind of her. Actually if he has no issues with it then I'll start to think he doesn't give a shit about his family. Danielle's own kids have some how managed to turn out okay but she will attack anyone else's. How can anyone trust her?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Wow!!  Something tells me that Le Blanc is now extremely sorry they invited the NJ housewives to their resort!  All that broken glass - WTF??  

And, Teresa was soooo wrong in defending Danielle - doesn't she recall how angry she got at Danielle (DO NOT BRING UP MY FAMILY!!!) at that Reunion show where she pushed Andy to go after Danielle??  

Danielle is a crazy snake in the grass - unbelievable!  She is so desperate - by this point in filming, she must have known that her role was being diminished, and she is doing everything she can to make herself relevant.  Really low blow at Margaret about her kids and grandchildren.

Margaret, Jennifer and Danielle all threw low blows tonight, but Danielle never should have inserted herself into the fight between Margaret and Jennifer (which was pretty much over).  Danielle has just gone back to the same old crazy person she was in the beginning of the show.

Yeah,, it's interesting that Teresa went postal at Danielle at the Season 2 reunion for bringing up little Joey Gorga, but Teresa defended Danielle for bringing up Margaret's stepchildren. Melissa is right. Children should be totally off limits.  If you had told me that Teresa was going to ride so hard for Danielle seven seasons later, I would have told you you were crazy. Teresa defends Danielle like her life depends on it.

• Like 1
  • Love 19
33 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

The next venue for these howives should be wall-to-wall tarp. The breathtaking decor and venues for the meals is wasted on the spoiled Neanderthals. Throwing glass and drinks etc all over the place?! Shouting profanity!? It happens every time. Same with the cake throwing last season. The bodyguards and producers have to intervene as well. I paused right when Melissa was dodging the chaos and saw some of the crew dressed in black and the shocked , defensive faces of these women.  Saddest of all is the children. They have to see this. I wonder what Dr. Aydin will have to say after this display. I don't think he'll allow Jen to come back for another season. She would be crazy to in any event. 

I wonder what Siggy would have said if she was part of all of the craziness on this year's trip!  :-)

• Love 5

I think Dr. Aydin is cheating or has cheated on Jennifer because there was no reason for her to get THAT upset about what Margaret said. Sure, Margaret was wrong to infer Dr. Aydin was cheating, but she admit she did it out of spite based on what Jennifer said about Marge, Sr. And for Teresa to get so offended on Jennifer's behalf tells me that Joe Giudice definitely cheated on her in the past.

• Like 1
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, Jets4274 said:

I absolutely love Margaret.  She can own up to hitting below the belt.  And the way that she says "monkey's asshole" makes me love her even more.  

Danielle needs to suck a monkey's asshole.  This needs to be the last season that she's on the show.

Tre needs some help.  The hell is she able to hop on the Danielle bandwagon after everything that bitch did to her?

Jennifer is a hot mess but I have a feeling that production will invite her to be back next season.  We all need to have someone to hate on the show, don't we?  Especially if Danielle won't be back on.

I see why Danielle has cozied up to Teresa. She wanted back on the show. But I don't understand why Teresa rides so hard for Danielle. I mean, where is it benefiting her? It's like Teresa was just waiting for excuse to turn against Margaret, even though Margaret never did anything to her. I think Margaret saying Dr. Aydin was cheating on Jennifer hit home because Joe most likely cheated on her.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I just thought of something....Danielle seems/appears to be somewhat addicted to fillers, botox, plastic surgery and other procedures.  Anyone else think that she may be cozying up to Jennifer, not just because of her dislike for Margaret, but in order to try to obtain some freebies from Dr. Bill?  

I hadn't thought about it but now I am! Especially now that the marriage ended Danielle's definitely going to want some touch ups. 

When Teresa first started to talk to Danielle again I thought, eh, she's just doing to piss the Manzo's off its superficial. And I do think thats entirely how it started. But because Teresa will always despise Melissa I  figured she'd die with a grudge against Danielle for conspiring with her and ultimately helping Melissa get on the show as a result (that has to be what made her hit Andy's radar.) This is actually surprising. Unless it's the fact that Melissa is saying Danielle's wrong that is making Teresa impulsively go up her ass regardless of validity. 

• Love 5

Dolores pulled the rug out from under Jackie's bid for relevance by bringing up her own eating disorder history along with photo proof. I don't remember her ever bringing that up before.  

Edited by ichbin
Wrong name
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Dolores pulled the rug out from under Jackie's bid for relevance by bringing up her own eating disorder history along with photo proof. I don't remember her ever bringing that up before.  

So true.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Yeah,, it's interesting that Teresa went postal at Danielle at the Season 2 reunion for bringing up little Joey Gorga, but Teresa defended Danielle for bringing up Margaret's stepchildren. Melissa is right. Children should be totally off limits.  If you had told me that Teresa was going to ride so hard for Danielle seven seasons later, I would have told you you were crazy. Teresa defends Danielle like her life depends on it.

I'm believing more and more that her job depends on it.  

• Love 9

One wife if saying "riding a camel is like riding her husband" . Little surprised Melissa said it but somehow I knew it was true before her husband corroborated via phone - "every night".  Good thing the camera cut away for sec - that conversion was about to go real nasty..still talking about "riding" as she is saying "bye"..

Another is saying "i.m secure in my marriage", "cheating should be kept secret" and "it doesn't bother me where he sleeps". She walks away,  maintaining her composure, spouting " no morals or traditions"... comes back - " its really harsh words... I don't want to talk about it anymore"... .

I felt this isn't the 1st time someone has made a comment about the possibility of Dr. Evil extra curricular activities. I was left to believe that - if it happens, it should be (will be) a secret and she is secure in/of her marriage b/c of traditions..

Did Jen call Dr. Evil to express how upset she was - or call him just to say "hi" - just to hear is voice and check in ? ... Hell even Delores called her EX-hubby. I was so glad she showed the videocall to Jen. 

Wives - the words or phrases you say  - esp. in defense  - its hard for the listener not to believe you and further draw conclusions. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2

Jennifer is like a guy at the strip joint when she is home.

She sits on one of her throne chairs drinking tequila.

When her kids come around.....especially  her ‘I will pout for a dollar’ daughter.........she throws money at them. 

Danielle is the Marlo of  RH Jersey.........’Why youse here, Boo???

She is so gross! 

And, Danielle always kisses ass to the ‘rich lonely housewife.’  Season 1 when Dina would not become her friend.............she attached herself to Jacqueline.

These bitches just want discount plastic plastic surgery.

Cannot wait to see Melissa knock the silly out of Jennifer next episode.

• Love 8

Ps. You haven’t really ridden a camel unless you mount it while it is on the ground! You have to hang on tight so when they get up back legs first you don’t fly off the front!! These ladies got on from a platform while the camels were standing 🐪

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Ps. You haven’t really ridden a camel unless you mount it while it is on the ground! You have to hang on tight so when they get up back legs first you don’t fly off the front!! These ladies got on from a platform while the camels were standing 🐪

They don’t mount the camels from the ground because they use a ton of energy  getting up and they don’t feed all the calories necessary to keep them healthy. It is tourism animal abuse.

They should not be riding those camels.....for fun!  They looked skinny as heck with patchy hair. 

The camels were  totally out of their natural environment eating......Mexican JICAMA!  Noooooo!

They white camel was so cute.  They are very sweet and gentle by nature.  You see them in Africa a lot.

Here we go again.  The ‘NYT bestselling cookbook author’ has never heard and cannot pronounce Jicama!

They were riding them with seats and handle bars.

A camel ride is actually a very comfortable ride.   I sit  Indian style on a carpet.  Because, they are bigger than a horse the ride is usually really smooth......not all jerky......massaging Teresa’s Chocha.

Chocha is such a vulgar word.....btw. It means pussy but more vulgar closer to c***.   This is why we say, Cuca. Cuca means coochie.

I hope Teresa’s girls are not going around saying....Chocha. LMAO

• Love 6

Jennifer’s husband has probably cheated as most husbands do.  Jennifer had 5 pregnancies plus post-prego recovery and body tune up.   Men tend to cheat more during this time.  Especially if her hormones were out of whack and she was acting super crazy.  

Maybe it is his nature and he is not into PDA (unlike Gorga)......her husband comes off as aloof.

Even though he makes on average $15,000- $20,000 per day (plastic surgery is not cheap!) .......he always mentions that Jennifer spends too much money.

Jennifer probably overspends on crap and indulges her kids, because hubby is never around.

It is like that saying.   My husband is never around....so, I am in a relationship with his money.  💵‼️

• Love 4

I have to say that I loved this episode! I found it so entertaining, after years of boring episodes that I half watched or fast-forwarded, here was one that I kept rewinding to see or hear some portions again.  Of course I have opinions on who was right or wrong, who’s a horrible beast, who is cheating or being cheated on, who’s phony, who I like, who I don’t, etc. but the point for me was this was a wild ride with crazy shit happening or being said, plus beautiful scenery to get me through this freezing weather, and I loved every insane minute of it!  This is what I want and expect from my escapist reality tv, bring on some more, you crazy women 

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, teapot said:

I don't get why Jen orders tequila when she knows it makes her crazy and aggressive.  Just chill out & order a glass of wine or something, why don't you????

Because she's desperate to stay on the show and this is the only thing she has going for her.  She really is a sad sack if you think about it

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

I have to say that I loved this episode! I found it so entertaining, after years of boring episodes that I half watched or fast-forwarded, here was one that I kept rewinding to see or hear some portions again.  Of course I have opinions on who was right or wrong, who’s a horrible beast, who is cheating or being cheated on, who’s phony, who I like, who I don’t, etc. but the point for me was this was a wild ride with crazy shit happening or being said, plus beautiful scenery to get me through this freezing weather, and I loved every insane minute of it!  This is what I want and expect from my escapist reality tv, bring on some more, you crazy women 

Right! We also saw production last night.  When those glasses started flying production ran for their life.  And, they stepped in to stop Danielle.....the fight.

Jennifer probably drinks because maybe the cameras make her nervous as a HW rookie.  

Then again Jennifer acts the same in her talking heads.  Super sassy and she is not drunk.  

I wonder how Jennifer feels watching the final edit episodes.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Jennifer probably drinks because maybe the cameras make her nervous as a HW rookie.  

Then again Jennifer acts the same in her talking heads.  Super sassy and she is not drunk.  

I think Jennifer is one of those people who is a big talker when the person she's talking about isn't around.  When they are she doesn't act the same way.  Unless she's had a bunch of tequila.

Danielle is really so transparent.  She is always whispering in people's ears about other people so they will do her dirty work for her - I don't know how it take these fools so long to see through her.  Dolores and Marge have her number, looks like Melissa got there this week. 

• Love 18

Jennifer said her trip to OK was her first ever trip without the kids and I think implied she never did a "girls trip" at all. Her trips to Turkey even pre-kids were probably with some family member if not Bill. She's reminding me of a kid who was raised so strict they overboard party it up in college because they've never really went to moderate unsupervised parties. Plus on these shows production supposedly pushes the alcohol and she wants a story no matter how bad it makes her look. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Yup....I was thinking "Wow....that's easy!!"  We held on for dear life when the camels stood up!!  ;-)  

• Love 4

Did anyone notice if Jennifer actually did throw the glass that ended up hitting Melissa? I didn't care enough to go back and look but I can't imagine why she'd start throwing things during a Marge/Satan fight.  I'm sure she'll blame the tequila. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

Did anyone notice if Jennifer actually did throw the glass that ended up hitting Melissa? I didn't care enough to go back and look but I can't imagine why she'd start throwing things during a Marge/Satan fight.  I'm sure she'll blame the tequila. 

Job security???

• Love 3

I don’t think Jennifer has a drinking problem, she’s just a nasty drunk, which she’s owned up to. I have no idea why Teresa thought it was a good idea to ply her with tequila at the dinner.  Jennifer was giving me drunken Dorinda NYC  flashbacks last night-another nasty drunk.  I think this Cabo trip has earned her her spot for next season. Jackie has faded for me since making peace with Teresa. Please, for the love of everything that is holy, don’t make the eating disorder your bid for relevance. 

Marge strikes me as the type of person who if she likes you, loves you, but woe to you if she doesn’t. She’s as nasty, mean, and cruel as the rest of them. To say this or that is off limits has absolutely zero meaning when sinking to the dregs like she, Jennifer, and Danielle were doing during those arguments. I don’t feel bad for any of them. 

I agree that Teresa is overly sticking by Danielle due to guilt for past behavior. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Right! We also saw production last night.  When those glasses started flying production ran for their life.  And, they stepped in to stop Danielle.....the fight.

I wonder how Jennifer feels watching the final edit episodes.

Wonder what her husband had to say about it?

While I'm here, what was that exorcism moment that Jen had at the table? Was she just trying to get the focus back on her or is she just bat crap crazy?

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 8

Is anyone waiting for Jennifer to scream....’I am from Paterson, Bitch!’ Lol

Teresa.....Es una come mierda!

Oh, Now nothing is off limit??

ok, Jackie scream again.....’Well, we already know Joe is not cheating on Teresa with other women because he is in prison!’

Then we  are gonna see Teresa screaming, flipping tables, throwing glasss........family is off limit!.....don’t you dare talk about my husband.  Hahahahaha!

Did Melissa give away the Giudice Divorce??

In her talking head Melissa said something like......When Joe comes home we are hoping to have the family together,  but I don’t that is going to happen.  Ummmmmmmmm!

The one that said Joe cheats on Teresa is Danielle. Then Jacqueline confirmed it at the reunion.

Jac said, Tre told her (when they were friends) that she caught Joe cheating

with his secretary (?).   On the desk.....something like that.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3