Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

So wait a sec. They can only afford to put down 10% for the lots. Now they have to pay rentals, pay 90% for the land, pay to build houses and pay on their 4 Las Vegas properties plus moving 4 large houses. No way....

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Fostersmom said:

So, they are just hating on Meri because she has 2 money making businesses and they know she could leave their asses if she really wanted to, right? 

Plus she's no longer the legal wife.  She really has no reason to stay.

• Love 7

I'm behind because I had to watch smoking hot Dr. Michael Hunter talk about Lucy on Autopsy first. Swoon...

Horribly awkward when Kody was trying on the kilt and talking about his size. Good god.  I am surprised that at the end of his stupid joke, he mentioned Christine ("talking to her mother, have you ") and not Robyn, which is who he normally refers to when he talks about his wife. Remember when I think Maddie was getting married, he talked to Caleb about his wedding to Robyn and not Janelle. 

• Love 7
On 3/3/2019 at 5:41 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Exiles?  Sure, Jan.

What a drama queen.

For god’s sake. As far as the law is concerned, Kody is a married man with three side pieces. Tacky but not unheard of, and not illegal. Exiles my left ass. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Yeah, go work in the plague infested dirt. 

Seeing the deer on the property made me think of deer ticks.  And a bunch of them have dogs to bring the fleas & ticks into the houses.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8

When Meri was walking out of the house after the last group discussion on the move, my closed captioning quoted her as saying something like, "Is he crazy?  What the hell?"  I don't watch regularly, so I may have missed this type of impertinence from the wives before, but I was floored!  Do they normally diss Kody so brazenly?  I believe it was within his earshot.  And he just sat on the couch look dumb, per usual.

• Love 2

I can’t decide who’s dumber, the realtor for painting a far more disturbing scenario than the not-good-but-not-like-her-description, on a piece of land she’s trying to sell to this family, who need five spouses to remember two things, or Christine, who not only couldn’t parse the reality of there are rodents that may carry plague, but didn’t quite seem to know what the plague was, with her “they carry some kind of plague or something.”  I don’t think that was speech with a lot of filler, that was “These confusing animal with some sciencey thing and i don’t know what it is, but, i guess it’s some evil science-i’d-hard thing that the prairie dogs gave to the dirt, and now if the prince or princess or even one of my kids that only has to get through three years of living in this infested kickball field, THE ANGELS SING HERE. 

Now it it makes sense: they’re plagued-infested angels. Because i think that land looked like a busted out spot deep in the woods that transients would create tent cities on ‘cause it’s clear and flat and no one would be interested in seeing it. Cottonwood seems far less realistic to build on, but at least the land is pretty. 

I don’t know shit about real estate, but i’m embarrassed for this realtor, who probably dealt with these fuckwits for free in exchange for the advertising, but if i needed an agent in Flagstaff and literally had to choose solely from a random listing of local names, I would pick anyone with a name that wasn’t her to avoid her. She seems THAT BAD. 

I mean, if she got one family to buy the same amount as what would have been four separate clients, AND land she just told them has the plague, even though they don’t know if that’s.... quite how it works, but now it ‘s how they do. about the land. they’re choosing. And singing angels or someshit., then I guess she must be brilliant. But it must be a water-rising-to-its-own-infested-water thing, so idiot realtor is perfect for idiot Browns, but she seems like she couldn’t be more off-putting for any potential clients watching.

(I am also stunned by Tony’s ... everything, even though that bar didn’t seem high enough for him to be under. But what kind of moron who’s NOT moving there, BOT EVEN an adult kid of the parents moving there, REALLY needs to give his highly negative opinion that goes against the majority who at least were ok+ with it? There’s a difference between saying, “Bot the my opinion counts, but, for the record, i think this place is gorgeous and I think it’ll be such a great fit for you guys and thinking you’re on the anti- side of middle school debate class? (Nevermind they don’t care how their own teens who will be taken from their established-against-all-odds HS lives to spend 2-3 years there (one on the property if they’re lucky)... why do they care if some schlub their adult-out-of-the-home-and-area child married thinks? Are they gonna ask people wherever Robin is getting Kody his arsenic-laced food what they think? Hell, they’d actually be more relevant than Tony, as they know the area and could be their neighbors. SHUT UP TONY. Shut up, you phony.

Shut up realtor, you dummy of the year.

Shut up Robin, and Kody, and seven car drives;  

shut up First, Second, and Third not-legal wives.

Shut up, bs plot line we’ve always known now would be here

Shut up, Plague Angels who sing in my ear.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Robin gets her dig in “meri hasn’t said anything”.  This bitch and her manipulative ways.  They can drive to Flagstaff but cuz Robin wants to move there cuz her son is going to college @UNA , they’re uprooting Gabe etc etc .  I can see why Gabe is pissed. What ManJaw Robin wants , ManJaw gets ! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I guess I should appreciate a person on reality tv with some morals but I can't help but feel sorry for Aspyn. Mitch looks like a 3 pump chump who would sweat all over you and Aspyn will be too polite to talk about it.

Aspen also looks like she has never missed a meal.  Why are all of these people so fat?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Welp, it’s 8 p.m. on Sunday, so I guess it’s time to settle in for two hours of non-stop bitching and moaning about the hassle and emotional baggage of moving while taking steps to actually move.  Private message me for my address so you can come and beat me into incoherence.  Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, albarino said:

Aspen also looks like she has never missed a meal.  Why are all of these people so fat?

I think they make a lot of casserole type meals with carbs. I am from the midwest so I like a good casserole too but they can be pretty fattening.

• Love 3

Just watched the last few minutes of last episode.  Now kody is unsettled.  I think he loves the excitement of the move, going to new places butdoesnt look ahead...and this time it slapped him in the face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think they make a lot of casserole type meals with carbs. I am from the midwest so I like a good casserole too but they can be pretty fattening.

Non of them are particularly svelte

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

How the hell many loans can they get?!?!?

HA, thank you.  I just bought a stinking $155K two-bedroom townhome (my first, YAY!) and I felt like I signed away my life!  These people are so ridiculous.  I think the Kodester needs to loosen that manbun of his. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

HA, thank you.  I just bought a stinking $155K two-bedroom townhome (my first, YAY!) and I felt like I signed away my life!  These people are so ridiculous.  I think the Kodester needs to loosen that manbun of his. 

Congratulations!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Apparently he's never heard about traction baldness.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Mariah and Audrey were going to move in with Meri for the summer.  Meri does not want to sell her house until the summer is over and she can help move Mariah to Chicago.  She is not going to miss a whole summer of Mariah living under her roof again.  Her time with her daughter is her priority.  Kody does not give a shit about his children's feelings or needs.

• Love 9

Wow Robyn!  she prayed for a big house, lo and behold, she got one.  I’m sure she’ll say she didn’t really want that big of a house but it’s what god wanted for her.  She’ll muddle through somehow.   Maybe Mary will move in with her.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Another option is that Meri could stay in Vegas and let the older kids live with her and finish out school,  but I know they wouldn't let that happen.

They have 2 more years of school, you are right that would never happen

• Love 2
Just now, GladysCravits said:

Wow Robyn!  she prayed for a big house, lo and behold, she got one.  I’m sure she’ll say she didn’t really want that big of a house but it’s what god wanted for her.  She’ll muddle through somehow.   Maybe Mary will move in with her.  

She did point out her 7 bedroom rental cost the same as janelles 3 bedroom rental.

Also Christine said they are going to add a bedroom onto her house to make it 4 bedrooms.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

Ik...why can't Meri just move in with one of the other wives? Save some money..... heaven forbid 🙄

• Love 4