Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

I came to this thread hoping to see if there was a chance that Saramuchi (don't care that it's spelled wrong) would be voted out on Friday, and to my great joy learned he's already gone. (when I watch BB I want to escape the real world,and not hear about politics)  So guess him leaving early is the twist that was mentioned on last night's show.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, buffynut said:

I came to this thread hoping to see if there was a chance that Saramuchi (don't care that it's spelled wrong) would be voted out on Friday, and to my great joy learned he's already gone. (when I watch BB I want to escape the real world,and not hear about politics)  So guess him leaving early is the twist that was mentioned on last night's show.

Or something Grodner is going to "spin" as a twist to cover him bailing.  The whole "I'm not a quitter!" diary room comment Grodner -- via the editors -- put/left as their main exit focus on Mooch last episode screams that there was no original twist and that they are trying to spin one now to make themselves look less stupid.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, zenithwit said:

I believe the rumored sightings placed him in Davos where the World Economic Forum is being held.  Security has to he super tight there given the amount of high profile participants/attendees.  Someone like the Mooch probably wouldn't be able to just "drop in".

Except he could have already planned to go before agreeing to go on BB. 

I don't believe for a minute that Mooch was a 'fake' player.  Even if BB twists it in some way, I won't believe it.  There was no reason for him to be a mole. 

And I really need Jonathan to get evicted... he's way too extra for me. 

I havent' gotten the feeds yet... should i???

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I don't have them, but people on Reddit post clips every so often. Like this one which made me feel exhausted to watch.

https://streamable.com/jsbdj

Tamar and Ricky have a conversation about Kandi and wow. 

Yea I feel like all the good stuff gets posted on social media anyways... I see a lot on Twitter.  

I'm just not feeling it yet!

17 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Ryan had his hand over his heart when she was singing.   Did anyone else do that?

I should really dislike Ryan.  He really is a douche.   But for some reason, I can’t.  Especially when he does this. 👆🏻

Tamar can leave anytime.  

Sad the Mooch has left.  He would have been fun to watch statigize.   Still wonder why he even chose to be in this train wreck show.  Not like he has a life and lucrative career. 

• Love 9

I don't care why Mooch left. Although I'd prefer that he left 'cause he couldn't deal with it. I wouldn't buy the Mole theory, because what kind of Mole-ish things did he do? Just BE there? Moles are supposed to cause disruption. He did nothing.

And if he was just hired for a week so he could bounce out, that would be even worse.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I don't have them, but people on Reddit post clips every so often. Like this one which made me feel exhausted to watch.

https://streamable.com/jsbdj

Tamar and Ricky have a conversation about Kandi and wow. 

DAMN, but Tamar can be passive-aggressive as fuck - and she’s not even Southern, so I don’t have a clue WHAT the hell her excuse is.  ;>

2 hours ago, DannyRugg said:

Too bad the Mooch didn't stick around longer, I was hoping he would have a showmance with Dana Lohan.

Would that be Dina - or maybe Diana?  :)

Edited by Nashville
Clue, not clues
  • Love 3

Tamar is exhausting.  I really wanted to like her, but I just can't.  

I'm shocked that I like Ricky as much as I do.  Seriously, it's in my DNA to hate him.  He went to texas, I'm an Okie.  It's just not supposed to happen.  What is this world coming to?!

I'm kind of hoping for a NEM early boot so I can see Lolo actually play without her.  I think Lolo would go further without her.  I'm also impressed with Tom, though he has to hand hold Kato, which might cause some problems in the future.

From Joker’s:

Thu 1:41 PM PT Tamar: "My head game is strong cause I am borderline psychic."

THIS from the woman who had a full-on Chernobyl meltdown in the DR because she thought someone was being mean to her.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, DannyRugg said:

Too bad the Mooch didn't stick around longer, I was hoping he would have a showmance with Dana Lohan.

The showmance is Kato and Dina. That is what the HG were saying on the feeds, they said it is more of a flirtmance since Kato has a girlfriend? 

5 hours ago, gunderda said:

I havent' gotten the feeds yet... should i???

The feeds are not that great this year. I don't ask for much. I actually like hear the little regular stories like how they get health coverage, how they are planning for retirement or what they like to cook but were are not even getting much of that.  This group is NOT late night. Most of them seem to be in bed by 10.  Just a few use the backyard at night to chat.  I'm not a fan of hearing Tamar complain about the way people talk or the words they use and try and shut everyone out of talking.  If I wanted drama like this, there are other shows to watch. I think the feeds and show will get better if she leaves (if gameplay is what you like). Of course for $6 for a month I get them because it is cheaper then a movie and you never know if something good will happen.

Ha. I read it as "borderline psychotic". Sounds like we're all on the same page. Except for Tamar who thinks she has special powers of observation into others people's motivations. (Hint. They're all bad and everyone is jealous.) 

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Ha. I read it as "borderline psychotic". 

Same.

Earlier Ricky was trying to convince Kato that he (Kato) has a limp and then Kato said something about having stomach problems and Ricky was like, "Don't feel like you have to tough it out. Your health is more important than this." So basically I'm pretty sure Ricky is trying to get Kato to quit lol. Ricky is savage, man. Easily the person playing the hardest/fakest/most manipulative game and none of them see it. Damn!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 18

Well, never mind what I said about no one seeing Ricky as a threat. Joey, of all people lol, is on to Ricky's game. Joey and Ryan are talking about how they don't trust him, they never know what they're gonna get with him, he makes them uncomfortable, etc.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I can't help it. I'm totally Team Ricky. I mean, I'm still Team Ryan Swimming in the Little Shorts but definitely throwing in on Team Ricky now. He should have been casted for a summer season. 

I'm surprisingly Team Ricky as well. I get the social anxiety disorder a whole hell of a lot. Plus, him taking nobody's bullshit, being on Kandi's side in the Tamar vs Kandi fight from N1, and him being able to tell people the truth to their faces in a way I only wish I had the courage to do, I am really enjoying him. 

I also am Team Ryan as well. I'm on board for his Lochte Revenge Tour when Jonathan gets evicted. 

I also really like Kandi for some reason, and I'm surprisingly ok with Lolo and Eva. 

As a Canadian, I am rooting a bit for Tom, but at the same time, I don't feel as attached to him as some people online are. Though he wants to save Jonathan and if that means getting rid of Joey, I'm all for it. I'd rather a superfan get to be here a little bit longer than someone whose only purpose is the money because they're broke as fuck. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, never mind what I said about no one seeing Ricky as a threat. Joey, of all people lol, is on to Ricky's game. Joey and Ryan are talking about how they don't trust him, they never know what they're gonna get with him, he makes them uncomfortable, etc.

Everyone has expressed a bit of doubt and suspicion on everyone at some point, which is really nice. Ryan/Jonathan/Joey are sketched out by Lolo/Natalie. People are annoyed by Tamar. Tamar casts doubt about Kandi for personal reasons. Ricky dislikes Jonathan. I'm pretty sure one of the women expressed dislike for Joey. One of the Three Musketeers (Ryan/Jon/Joey) said that they couldn't entirely trust Tom/Kato. 

I think the only one who people haven't said is suspicious or needs to go or can't be trusted is Dina, and that's more because she has no true allies yet. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think the only one who people haven't said is suspicious or needs to go or can't be trusted is Dina, and that's more because she has no true allies ye

Or maybe they feel safe because they're pretty sure she can't remember their names. 

• Love 12

Feeds have been down for about an hour on non-Fish and went down juuust as Jonathan started to realize that maybe he should campaign to stay. Did Tamar lose her shit? Did someone finally make Kato eat the cards? Did Tom make one too many "one ball" jokes? Did Kathy ever get out of the caramel? Inquiring minds want to know!

16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I also am Team Ryan as well. I'm on board for his Lochte Revenge Tour when Jonathan gets evicted. 

Fessy Ryan: "Who flipped?!"

3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Or maybe they feel safe because they're pretty sure she can't remember their names. 

Dina, paraphrased from the first night: "He's like my other child, he's like my other son... uh... the Mean Girls guy. What's his name again?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Feeds have been down for about an hour on non-Fish. Did Tamar lose her shit? Did someone finally make Kato eat the cards? Did Tom make one too many "one ball" jokes? Did Kathy ever get out of the caramel? Inquiring minds want to know!

I heard it's because Jonathan finally decided to start campaigning after a week and the feeds couldn't handle it.

In all seriousness, no idea why they're cut. Maybe this is the first of the season for the Button Guy to fall asleep on the job.

• Love 1

Mooch is back in the house? Ryan tried to spell a six letter word and broke his brain? Audrey is still in the DR? Joey is losing his shit because there's no more asparagus for him to wash with dish soap?

#scenarios

ETA: I saw someone elsewhere bring up that they might be down for a HoH comp practice for tomorrow. That makes more sense than anything I came up with but is way less fun.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Feeds have been down for about an hour on non-Fish and went down juuust as Jonathan started to realize that maybe he should campaign to stay. Did Kathy ever get out of the caramel? Inquiring minds want to know!

Dying. 😂 😂 

Fessy Ryan: "Who flipped?!"

That one is never getting old. 

• Love 6

Any hints on why Ryan nominated Kandi? If he was going to break from the alliance with the girls, why wasn't his re-nom either NEM or Lolo? They are the two he openly had issues with. When Kandi's expressed doubts about his allegiance, it was privately 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

Natalie Eva Marie Sophia Tamara Stephanie is not just loyal, y'all. She's loyal to a default.

Also Joey doesn't give a shit if he goes home. Okay, vote his freeloading ass out of there.

Also also Joey Lawrence wants to play Batman. HAHAHAHA. And he told the people at Marvel (they took his call?!) that Chris Pratt is the best Star-Lord (the only Star-Lord?) and that DC movies aren't as good. And he is/did tell DC that. Presumably while campaigning to play the next Batman. The level of delusion in that bedroom is off the charts.

20 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Any hints on why Ryan nominated Kandi? If he was going to break from the alliance with the girls, why wasn't his re-nom either NEM or Lolo? They are the two he openly had issues with. When Kandi's expressed doubts about his allegiance, it was privately 

I'm not sure Ryan knows why he nommed Kandi. If he's said anything about it, I've missed it and I've seen just as many people wondering. Friday is gonna be an interesting episode.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Along with a deck of cards, the celebs have reading material.  Tom is in bed with a book, and Kato is on his bed --- reading, staring, attempting to divine the purpose of? --- the bottom of a wooden plate.  Did someone write something on it?  He's been looking at it for 5 minutes.  

10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If you thought Tamar bitching about Kandi was exhausting, just wait until you hear Lolo complaining about Ryan. "I thought we were friends! Team America! We were never friends!"

Yeah, I get Lolo feeling a bit betrayed by Jonathan and Ryan not letting them know about Dina not going up on the block initially, but....she's acting like Jonathan and Ryan murdered her dog or something. I'm more confused than anything. At least I get why Tamar is acting psychotic about Kandi. I'm just really confused as to why Lolo hates Jonathan so much. 

I haven't gotten to watch the feeds today and probably won't get to until tomorrow night after the eviction, but reading about all the rivalry in the house is interesting, at least. 

I'm reading about Ricky disliking Tom now and it's just....I'm amazed at how these houseguests are already turning on each other. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm reading about Ricky disliking Tom now and it's just....I'm amazed at how these houseguests are already turning on each other. 

Oh Ricky is a total dick to Tom. He gets snappy and short and it's hilarious. Ricky admitted to Lolo that he was just messing with them. And now Tom is asking Kato why they're teaming up with a guy who keeps trying to mess with them and doesn't want to name their alliance. 

Tom: "Every time I talk, Ricky is like 'Why'd you say that?' Why do I need to deal with that, you know? We have power here. We can make anything happen we want. And frankly, it would be interesting television, too. 'Cause Ricky would be pissed. Shit would blow up like a fucking powder keg tomorrow. After the vote, everyone would be fucking freaking out. So I'm saying, like, stop talking to me like that. You know?"
Kato: "Mmm."

Well, now I have no idea who is voting to evict who, except for Tamar 'cause she ain't ever switching from trying to vote out Kandi. Like, if Kandi wasn't on the block, Tamar would probably still try to vote her out.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh Ricky is a total dick to Tom. He gets snappy and short and it's hilarious. Ricky admitted to Lolo that he was just messing with them. And now Tom is asking Kato why they're teaming up with a guy who keeps trying to mess with them and doesn't want to name their alliance. 

Tom: "Every time I talk, Ricky is like 'Why'd you say that?' Why do I need to deal with that, you know? We have power here. We can make anything happen we want. And frankly, it would be interesting television, too. 'Cause Ricky would be pissed. Shit would blow up like a fucking powder keg tomorrow. After the vote, everyone would be fucking freaking out. So I'm saying, like, stop talking to me like that. You know?"
Kato: "Mmm."

Well, now I have no idea who is voting to evict who, except for Tamar 'cause she ain't ever switching from trying to vote out Kandi. Like, if Kandi wasn't on the block, Tamar would probably still try to vote her out.

Well, shit. I do have to go to bed since I have to go to work early in the morning but hearing about Tom possibly flipping the votes to get Jonathan to stay, it's reminiscent of the major James Maslow vote flip last season and I'm super excited to see if this actually does play out.

To be fair, I've watched some of the Ricky/Tom stuff and Ricky IS kind of a dick toward him. I think Ricky is too honest, which makes him look like an asshole (and he very well may be). 

I'm torn because I don't want Kandi to be a sacrifice. However, I think if Tom/Kato join forces with Jonathan/Ryan, that would be ideal. Jonathan and Ryan finding out about Natalie Eva/Lolo's betrayal and gunning for Jonathan's eviction would be fun to watch. However, the only best case scenario is Joey leaving instead of Kandi, because I need my Kandi vs Tamar stuff on the side. 

Literally, how much fun does it sound if it's Tom/Kato vs Ricky, Jonathan/Ryan vs Lolo/Natalie Eva, Kandi vs Tamar, with Dina quietly staying out of it? 

• Love 4

Tom is trying to plant seeds with Kato about turning this game on its ass and voting for Jonathan to stay, and Kato seems to be afraid to do it.

Earlier today, Ricky and Tom were involved in a long conversation.  It started out as sort of a deep, 'what is the meaning of life' and 'who are you as a person' chat, with Ricky probing Tom to get to the essence of who Tom really is.   Kato joined them.   Ricky's questions were getting kind of annoying, and he does not respond well to anyone turning things around and challenging him.  He gets a bit defensive, but acts as though he is not bothered.

The conversation ended on a weird note, as Ricky's tone kind of changed and he called Tom a "prick," but tried to make it seem like he was doing it in a non-offensive way (it seemed very passive-aggressive to me).

So Tom has been kind of annoyed about that all day.  Now Tom realizes that Ricky is the one governing how Tom and Kato are going to vote, when Ricky doesn't even want to be in an alliance with them.  Tom sees the value in going against Ricky and trying to partner up with Jonathan and Ryan -- and Tamar wants to keep Jonathan too, so she can get rid of Kandi -- but Kato won't do it.

So Tom backed down and I don't think they are going to change their votes at all.  Ricky, for some weird reason, thinks that Jonathan is the main one who needs to go, and Kato wants to go along with Ricky.  

Too bad.  It could make for some fun in the house if Tom convinced Kato to keep Jonathan and vote out someone else.  Ricky would not be amused.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

So Tom has been kind of annoyed about that all day.  Now Tom realizes that Ricky is the one governing how Tom and Kato are going to vote, when Ricky doesn't even want to be in an alliance with them.  Tom sees the value in going against Ricky and trying to partner up with Jonathan and Ryan -- and Tamar wants to keep Jonathan too, so she can get rid of Kandi -- but Kato won't do it.

I mean, can you blame the man? Tom is dead set on naming their alliance Team Fun. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, can you blame the man? Tom is dead set on naming their alliance Team Fun. 

lol   Very true.   Tom is smart as far as thinking things through and trying to strategize and identify the potential threats and allies, but he is bad at picking out alliance names (even just as a joke)!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

FYI: The movie quote Jonathan is talking about (“you pick it, I’ll stick it”) isn’t from a Steve Martin movie - it’s from a ‘90s Pauly Shore flick, “Son-In-Law”.  Said early in the movie by a tattoo artist when he’s giving the female lead her first tattoo.

Edited by Nashville

l4vgHxp.png

Ricky doesn't know how to play "Light as a feather, Stiff as a board" or Ricky trying to take out the competition: you decide. 

But seriously, it looks like a screen cap from an episode of Criminal Minds.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

These people make my brain hurt. At this point, the only people who truly are aligned are Lolo/Natalie, Ryan/Jonathan and Tom/Kato. Everything else is he said, but she did, but I heard, but they don’t like me, but they won’t go against this other made up person, and we need to do this because he said she said, and at this point Kandi is going home tomorrow.

Because no one thinks they have the votes to get out Kandi, so they will all throw out votes for Kandi and she will be voted out unanimously. And then everyone is going to realize that Tamar is going to need a new enemy and it could be any one of them. 

I know this post makes no sense, but that is because this whole damn season makes no sense, and I am already tired of it. I am team Ricky all the way, with a side of Kandi if she manages to make it out  alive tomorrow, but these people are crazy, y’all.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 5

I really don't think Kandi is getting evicted yet.  I think the plan will still go forward to evict Jonathan.   Tamar is reluctantly going along with it, and Tom and Kato are kind of reluctantly going along with it.  But Tom is smart to bring it up to Kato that Ricky is pulling their strings and that they should at least consider voting a different way, to their own advantage.   

I still don't think that the plan will change, though.   Kato is too concerned with what Ricky thinks or will think.   He is not bold enough to make a big move right now.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not sure Ryan knows why he nommed Kandi.

Yeah definitely Fessy 2.0.

45 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I get Lolo feeling a bit betrayed by Jonathan and Ryan not letting them know about Dina not going up on the block initially, but....she's acting like Jonathan and Ryan murdered her dog or something. I'm more confused than anything. At least I get why Tamar is acting psychotic about Kandi. I'm just really confused as to why Lolo hates Jonathan so much.

That's easy:

1.  Everyone had already figured out that Bug-Eyed Cupcake Boy is Ryan's puppeteer and makes all his plans/decisions for him.

2.  Ricky told all 4 women the truth that Ryan pitched him membership in an All Men's Alliance to take out all the women starting with Ricky using his veto to save Buged-Eyed Cupcake Boy and Ryan putting up one of the women.  "Probably Lolo" he even said to Ricky as I recall.  Those clips were on the TV show crystal clear for all viewers to see.

3.  So yeah Lolo should damn well feel more than a "little" betrayed because only hours earlier Bug-Eye and Ryan had told her she was part of a final 4 with them and Purple Hair.  Then suddenly she is the target for no reason at all.

Well the reason was for Bug-Eye to get himself off the block so he was fine screwing over his alliance to do same instead of working for votes to stay safe.  Bug-Eye is a treacherous, back-stabbing player and blew up his original alliance's whole game instead of working with them.  I really really hope he is out the door first.

Edited by green
  • Love 3

I don't have any problem with Jonathan at all right now, but I also don't have a problem with Kandi.   I think it's too bad that either one of them has to go right at this point in the game -- there are others I'd rather see go first -- but I still think that Jonathan will be the one to go.  I don't think that all of the Jonathan haters will be disappointed.

Lolo will be happy to get rid of Jonathan because she will have a good chance at getting Ryan back as her ally, since she feels abandoned and betrayed by him.  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I was liking Ricky but watching his interaction with Tom, the guy is a nasty piece of work. He is nasty to Tom for no reason at all. And it is consistent. 

He sure is.   My opinion of Ricky has changed in the last 24 hours!    He has been an ass -- again -- just in the last few minutes.   Ricky has a chip on his shoulder.  And he tends to be a bit too preachy and condescending when talking about how everyone else is fake or not being themselves.  He thinks he is the only one being real.  He doesn't realize that you can be real and not be fake and still be a nice person.    You don't have to be a jerk to be real.   He has elected himself as the person to keep calling Tom out or challenging him on all kinds of things, and he passes it off as just wanting to have a conversation.   Some of the things he challenges him on are unnecessary and pointless.   It's like he is trying to get a rise out of him.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7

Imagine being trapped in a small apartment with several people with various personality disorders. Paranoid, Borderline, Narcissistic, the whole gamut. And at least 2 of them have their sights set on you in particular. And there's nowhere to go. And nothing to do. And everything you do is being watched and judged by millions of eyes. It's my worst nightmare. 

Welcome to Big Brother. 

• Love 6