Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Watching Ryan, Joey and Dina doing the “wtf” dance on the feeds makes me realize they are just cannon fodder to me right now. The rest are the poeople who have been driving the drama and narrative and action in the house. 

One of them is making F3, I guarantee it.

1 hour ago, Skyfall said:

Okay so the mooch was on the couch for the announcement so maybe the producers had a plan all along (and would align with his trip being planned months in advance).

Nope.  Still don't see it.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe not. I bet he wanted to quit not long after entering the house but maybe production compromised by asking him for a day so that they could spin his departure in a way that didn't make him look like a quitter. Him being in the house for 6 days makes no sense, otherwise. Why waste nearly a week just to leave before the feeds really start up? 

Yep. 

That "twist" was made up on the fly.  (1) "Wait, Mooch, we want this to look good and not totally lame like it is you freaking quitter."  (2) "Editors, pull some lame quotes out of his footage."  (3) Quick, lackey nerd intern, design and print out some lame looking jumbo "headlines" from this crap."  Done and done.

Edited by green
  • Love 5

I thought that the garbage by the stove was actually the recycling because of the other night when it was filled with plastic water bottles (seriously, Big Brother, you can spring for an espresso machine but not a Brita jug?). But apparently it's just the garbage? So these people that were so concerned with having eco-friendly paper plates and cutlery... are throwing away their half filled water bottles? 

I'm all for saving the environment but man, I feel for whatever PA that has to dig in that bag to separate and empty all those water bottles. 

I'm also enjoying watching Natalie Eva Marie Brianna April Nancy Marissa stuff her face before a comp. Here's hoping for something spin-y or super physical for the HoH comp!

Tamar and Ricky were talking and Tamar asked “who was next”. Ricky’s answer? He wanted to get everyone in a room to get a concensus. Oh Ricky, you are now dead to me. To Tamar’s credit, she shut that shit down quick. Unfortunately by pointing to other rooms, so I have no idea who she was talking about.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2

My guess regarding Mooch?  Several HGs walked at the last minute when the contract pay disparity was revealed, Production was scrambling to fill the empty slots, and couldn’t find enough replacements willing to stay for the full season run.  Mooch agreed to fill in so TPTB could start the season with a full complement - but only for a week, hence Anthony becoming a one-week “twist”.  

I lean this way because Mooch was doing much of his twist-relevant information “seeding” before he ended up OTB - so I don’t think being nominated was his primary motivation for exiting the House.

• Love 6

To me, though, the flaw in that theory is why we didn’t hear a peep about it until a vague Julie announcement on Wednesday, when he was already gone. They would have pimped the shit out of him being a twist if it was actually planned.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

My guess regarding Mooch?  Several HGs walked at the last minute when the contract pay disparity was revealed, Production was scrambling to fill the empty slots, and couldn’t find enough replacements willing to stay for the full season run.  Mooch agreed to fill in so TPTB could start the season with a full complement - but only for a week, hence Anthony becoming a one-week “twist”.  

I lean this way because Mooch was doing much of his twist-relevant information “seeding” before he ended up OTB - so I don’t think being nominated was his primary motivation for exiting the House.

I don't think it was "seeding."  I think the editors were under orders to go through the footage and find stuff.  Now some of that lame stuff may have been pre-planned as in BB gave him some material in the same way Kato's "Bronco" joke obviously came from them.  But it wasn't some set-up for a twist all along.

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

To me, though, the flaw in that theory is why we didn’t hear a peep about it until a vague Julie announcement on Wednesday, when he was already gone. They would have pimped the shit out of him being a twist if it was actually planned.

True that.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Several HGs walked at the last minute when the contract pay disparity was revealed ...

What's this about? How did I miss this lol?!

I'm trying to decide if I wanna stay up for this HOH comp or not. I'm leaning towards not.

Tune in to the live feeds to see tonight's last seasons HoH comp play out in real time!

I'm about to throw down on my third piece of pizza, BB. It can't be Ryan not understanding the rules because he's not playing. Unless he's having trouble puzzling out the five letter words on the card, or Tamar tried to kill Kandi, it shouldn't take this long for the set-up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Well, he went to Switzerland right away - and that must have been planned in advance.   He was very upbeat talking about his experience in the BB house.

I always thought it was odd that they started with 12 HG.   It meant there will be 10 jurors - which could result in a vote tie.  It also seem odd that it was 7 to 5 split between the men and women.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 2

And I come back to no HOH competition still.

Does it really take over an hour to get everyone changed, put in the backyard, have the rules explained, have Ryan read his card....

Oh, yeah, forgot about the Lochte Factor. It might take him some time to read the card. 

• Love 2

It has begun. Endurance. Typical wall endurance. I’m betting on Lolo or Natalie.

Edited: this is so lame. Some sugar dropped on them, but otherwise everyone  is just kind of standing there. Pelt them with rain!! Make them lean for longer than 30 seconds!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It has begun. Endurance. Typical wall endurance. I’m betting on Lolo or Natalie.

Natalie Eva Marie Jolene Michelle Cassandra is gonna be screwed by that powdery "sugar" being dropped on them. I'm assuming that's who was coughing up a lung there.

• Love 4

Seriously, they barely moved the wall for 15 seconds, then it moved right back up. I need to know whether I should bother watching this nonsense or come back in four hours to see if anything has happened.

My first thought were this comp is best for Lolo, Eva or Joey. Eva has that bad cough and Im not sure Joey wants to be here. I think it is Joey's to loose if he wants the HOH

I would think Ryan could be a better cheerleader? Im sure he sat through more comps and heard more cheers than most of them. 

Edited by silverspoons
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Anyone have the order of the HG on the wall. I know Joey Kandi and and  Tamar is at the other end.

Joey, Kandi, Lolo, Ricky, Tom, Kato, Diana, She of Many Names, and Tamar?

ETA: Yay! I got it right.

Edited by Callaphera

Geez, Tom. Grow some a ball.

OMFG no seriously. Shut him up. Just drop and put my poor ears out of their misery.

Ryan, please stop laughing at Kato's "jokes". You're only encouraging him. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

f3QCdRd.png

Because Tom can't not be a ham every second of every day.

Dina may or may not be asleep up there, NEM took the green shit right to the face, Kandi blames her ass, and Joey surprisingly is being very quiet. And Ryan is really obsessed with what the green stuff might taste like and randomly asks them about it. He totally ate the paste in kindergarten, didn't he?

Tom: "They should just air this entire thing, no editing, no music."
Feed watchers: "..."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Dina finally came out of her coma but looks like she's just waiting in line at Starbucks or something. I'm with @Katesus7. Dina for HoH. She'll probably try to nominate Jeffrey and... that guy? From the NFL? He's like a son to me.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Joey complains about everything. And I think he might think that they're all just hanging there until BB gets all the shots they need for the show and then they'll get to jump down and I dunno, rock paper scissors for the HoH or something?

I love it when they get blasted by a big shot of goo!   lol

Tamar is starting to freak out.  She needs a ladder because she is about to faint and is afraid of heights.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Tamar is bitching for a ladder to get down because she's afraid of heights and is about to have an anxiety attack. Dead ass, yo.

1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

I love it when they get blasted by a big shot of goo!   lol

I crack up every time. It's super high powered this time around. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2