Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

OMG. The freaking drama with Tamar. And I was just going to say she must be comatose because that's the quietest I had ever heard her be from all the seasons of the Braxtons and Tamar and Vince combined.

• Love 3

I feel like this is a case where if Joey and Tina fall, it’s over. And if Natalie and Lolo fall, it’s over. But until either of those things happen? This might last awhile. Oh yeah, Kato is up there. I’ve got nothing when it comes to him.

Edited by Katesus7

Joey, quietly into his mic, speaking to Production: "Guys, can we speed this up? It's not about being hard, it's because we're shivering to death out here, guys. Please. Come on. I mean, At some point, you got to be responsible, a little bit, because it's really cold out here and everyone's been battling illnesses."

BB: "Okay, here comes another high powered jelly shot!"

• Love 16
Just now, Callaphera said:

Joey, quietly into his mic, speaking to Production: "Guys, can we speed this up? It's not about being hard, it's because we're shivering to death out here, guys. Please. Come on. I mean, At some point, you got to be responsible, a little bit, because it's really cold out here and everyone's been battling illnesses."

Hey Joey, here's an idea...DROP. It will speed up the process I promise  😉

• Love 5

They've been at this for an hour now. I'm actually impressed. Not enough to let Joey slide on the constant whining but definitely impressed. Tamar was up there for an hour. Wow.

Dina's shivering and shaking now. Damn it.

Edited by Callaphera

Boy, Tamar made a quick turn around from "I'M GOING TO DIE IF I DROP THREE FEET TO THE GROUND!" back to the duck laugh already. 

Oh and more bitching from Joey.

Joey: "I'm not trying to complain..." 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Joey's constant complaining is why I don't want him to win HoH and I want him to be the next eviction. Sure, most of the others might not understand the game or have even heard about it before this but they're enjoying themselves as much as they can. They're making the best of their situation and throwing themselves into the Big Brother experience as much as possible.

And then there's the next mini Batman, Joey "I'm not trying to complain" Lawrence. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Savage!

• Love 1

Seriously, what does Joey want right now? “Hey guys, this hurts, but I need to win this HOH, so could you make it easier for me to just beat these girls and Kato, because I am totally stronger than they are, even though they are not bitching right now”.

• Love 6

Joey: "Hey guys, please speed this thing up. What are they doing? It's not that it's difficult, it's just that it's freezing." 

C'mon, Big Brother. Shoot more shit at them for that one. If he's gonna whine, give him something to whine about.

I laugh every time he postures about his intense workouts with Ryan and that being the reason for feeling the buuurn. 

• Love 4

I caved and got the feeds again. This is a nice comp to tune in for. Go...Kato, I guess? I don't know who I'm rooting for with this group.

I've watched for 10 mins and Joey is already annoying me. Is he always like this?

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Joey: "Hey guys, please speed this thing up. What are they doing? It's not that it's difficult, it's just that it's freezing." 

C'mon, Big Brother. Shoot more shit at them for that one. If he's gonna whine, give him something to whine about.

I laugh every time he postures about his intense workouts with Ryan and that being the reason for feeling the buuurn. 

THIS is the time for them to hit them with the sugar.

• Love 1

Who knew that Kato would be one of the last 3 up on the wall?   Between Kato and Dina, the older folks are doing well tonight (even though Dina dropped)!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Joey bitching about some muscle tear and "it not being worth it". She of Many Names agrees with him, tells him to drop, Kato and She of Many Names promises safety.

Joey? Doesn't drop. That asshole.

THANK FUCKING GOD JOEY DROPPED

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Joey: "I just want them to get this thing going."
Everyone: "This is what the competition is."

Oh and now he's talking about a muscle tear.

Joey is going on about a "labrum tear" from a few years ago, and saying he will drop before he tears it again.

From the way Joey keeps going on about it, I'd guess it was more likely a labia tear.

Annnnd... Joey's down.

• Love 3

She of Many Names dropped right after Joey, Kato wins HoH. 

1 hour, 40 some minutes after the comp began. Go celebs. We've had regular summer seasons not last that long on the wall.

Joey is really upset about people being sick and the comp going on so long.

Joey: "And they [Production] doesn't answer!"

I think a Tom win would have been more fun. Tom's willing to look at all angles to a situation. Kato's talked him out of all of them thus far, so I think Kato's going to be predictable, so I'm not really excited. However, we shall see.

• Love 4

I wish Kato would make good use of his win and actually try to get out one of the strongest players, but he probably won't.  He'll probably go after someone who has no chance of winning.

Edited by TVFan17

Kato is who I wanted to win but I thought he did not have a shot. It will be interesting HOH, not crazy like Tamar or Ricky. Kato is calm and seems to get along well with all. I think he will let Joey use the bathroom so we won't have to hear about that 

1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

I wish Kato would make good use of his win and actually try to get out one of the strongest players, but he probably won't.  He'll probably go after someone who has no chance of winning.

Will he go after Ricky if Tom plants a seed?

• Love 1
Just now, silverspoons said:

I think he will let Joey use the bathroom so we won't have to hear about that 

But it's not a private bathroom. Come on, guys, can't we get this thing going? I mean, people are sick and you expect him to piss in the same toilet as them? Take some responsibility, Production.

• Love 6