Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Surprise. Kato brought out the cards to play pai gow poker. And Tamar's playing table top cornhole, probably as a plausible deniability thing so when she turns around and whips one of the mini bean bags at Kato's head, she can be all "oops, didn't mean to do that".

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Does Kato now make his living as a card player? He seems obsessed.

ETA I wish they would add a feature to mute specific people's mics.  I don't want to hear any more rules for card games. I want to know if you have talked to OJ since he got out.  Who's guest house are you living in now? The interesting stuff.

Edited by keke23
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Surprise. Kato brought out the cards to play pai gow poker. And Tamar's playing table top cornhole, probably as a plausible deniability thing so when she turns around and whips one of the mini bean bags at Kato's head, she can be all "oops, didn't mean to do that".

I just turned on the feeds to see Tamar angrily throwing the bean bags at the cornhole. It's hilarious.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just turned on the feeds to see Tamar angrily throwing the bean bags at the cornhole. It's hilarious.

The death glares at Kato as she collects the bean bags and walks back to the end of the table are fantastic. You can tell she's just barely containing herself from letting loose. C'mon, Tay-Tay, give us something to make up for those eight hours of CBB1 and Marissa mentioning Zev every. five. seconds.

Kandi to Lolo: "Do you think today just feels... uneasy?"
Lolo: "Huh?"
Kandi: "Do you think today just feels tense?"

And Tamar's in the background still throwing bean bags and death glaring at Kato occasionally. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

His Olympics career is over. He's so brave to be playing tabletop cornhole right now. 

He's going to have to stay away from the dangerous, splinter-causing produce too!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Tom just asked Lolo if she had been called to the DR yet today.  She said no but she probably will be asked to go tonight.  BB immediately chastised her.  Then Lolo replied "Who made BB mad today?"  Sounds like it has been a rough day for production. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

Cornhole game was Kato's in Katos HOH basket so he isnt being that mean if he is sharing. 

It's not about Kato being mean in this moment. Kato isn't looking or talking to her, he's playing cards with Ricky. It's about Tamar being pissed about what he said during the nomination ceremony about her being able to go home to her son and how she doesn't clean up after herself. 

1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

He's going to have to stay away from the dangerous produce too!

I'm still trying to figure out how he did that. That must've been a sturdy onion. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I"m confused. Now everyone is super hyper and speaking to each other again? Did I miss something?

I think Lolo and Tamar were frenemies this morning but after Kato (and Ricky not speaking to Tamar after everything), they've banded together against a mutual enemy: the men. 

I love Big Brother. <3 

P.S. BB, no one wants to stare at Joey's shiny head when Ryan is in the pool. WTF.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ALERT: Ryan is about to put on the shorts and swim. Just in case you need to get some snacks and run to the bathroom before you settle in for the show.

There's no way I can even enjoy that a little if Joey is present.

• Love 1

Lolo, Joey, and Tom are outside talking about celebrities and social media. Will Smith comes up, how he only recently (in the past two years?) joined the social media platforms.

Joey: "I think he [Will Smith] was feeling..."
Tom: "Disconnected?"
Me: Heh. 

I don't know if Tom meant it that way or not but it made me laugh.

ETA:

1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

Is there a a reason they have the celebrity building sign when feeds cut? All I can think of is Leah Remani's Scientology talking about the celebrity building. 

Well, that was timely. 

It's just CBB's version of the fish tank this season. Because celebrities can't be trusted with fish?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Lolo, Joey, and Tom are outside talking about celebrities and social media. Will Smith comes up, how he only recently (in the past two years?) joined the social media platforms.

Joey: "I think he [Will Smith] was feeling..."
Tom: "Disconnected?"
Me: Heh. 

I don't know if Tom meant it that way or not but it made me laugh.

ETA:

Well, that was timely. 

It's just CBB's version of the fish tank this season. Because celebrities can't be trusted with fish?

I know just as I posted they mention Tom Cruise! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I know just as I posted they mention Tom Cruise! 

And the Will Smith stuff! 

For those that might not know, Will and Jada don't admit to being Scientologists - unless things have changed in the past few years - but they did finance a school that used Scientology's education system.

ETA: For those listening to Natalie Eva Marie Ginnifer Autumn Kristina talking about her wrestling career, she was probably one of the worst - and sometimes dangerous - female wrestlers in the past... forever. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's not about Kato being mean in this moment. Kato isn't looking or talking to her, he's playing cards with Ricky. It's about Tamar being pissed about what he said during the nomination ceremony about her being able to go home to her son and how she doesn't clean up after herself.

That was pretty damn kind of Kato to politely lie like that when we all know she was nominated because she is a ticking timebomb who is batshit crazy and louder than a 747 that sounds like a screech owl.

Edited by green
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, green said:

That was pretty damn kind of Kato to politely lie like that when we all know she was nominated because she is a ticking timebomb who is batshit crazy and louder than a 747 that sounds like a screech owl.

I have a bird who is loves to try and be a human. He tries to stay quiet and sits and watches the feeds at night to avoid going in the cage. In the morning he calls for Taran  show so he can come out. When Tamar starts making noise my bird honks and flies out of the room. It must be bad to his bird ears !

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

The HGs are excited because they have spotted a bird.

Grandpa Joe Lou!

Really, we had to cut away from Tamar/Kato in the HoH because of one mention of editing for this?

ETA:

Just now, silverspoons said:

Grandpa Lou is in the backyard again

It was Lou, wasn't it? Damn it. 

*hides my non-stealth edit*

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I feel like CBS at least owes me back a half a roll of pennies today for how bad these feeds have been.  Now we have to watch Dina chase birds on all 4 cameras?

Did no one sign for these people to talk about them or do they just not want to tell us stories? 

23 hours ago, Callaphera said:

But didn't you hear? He had a show in each decade make it to 150 episodes for syndication! Okay, not the '10s but still. He's a director and a producer. And he's totes going to talk to DC about being Batman. His career is, like, way better than you think, guys. 

Joey as Batman???  Nah.  Batmite, maybe.

• Love 3

Actually, a moderately hilarious exchange between Kato and Joey in the KT tonight.  Kato was apparently complaining about other players (Tamar?) getting their underwear in a twist and taking game moves personally:

Kato (to House in general): Do we all know we’re playing a game?  We’re ALL friends?

Joey: Hello?  Hello?  I mean - that would be like - that would be like me landing on Park Place with you having a hotel on it, and you saying, “ok - It’s 950 bucks”. <slams potato chip bag down and strikes a death glare pose at Kato> YOU BASTARD!!! 

Kato:  Uno Draw Four?  Really?  Get the hell out of here!

Joey (still running with the Monopoly bit): You really going to make me pay?  You really...?  Seriously.  We were FRIENDS!

:>

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Dumb as a post is a dealbreaker for me. 

I'm not saying that I need someone who can match me clue for clue on Jeopardy! I mean, my husband doesn't make cookies for me. It's the other way around so... It doesn't hurt that from some angles if you squint your eyes and it's a dim room, he kinda looks like a poor man's Jeremy Renner. I think it's the nose. 

Really, it comes down to how good his foot rubs are. Cookies, dishes, and foot rubs. It's the way to my heart.

• Love 3

Kato and Tamar in HOH room last night on BBAD.

Kato- was totally trying to keep himself clean.  He told Tamar he nominated her because she was crying due to  missing her son.  He wanted Tamar to be with her son.

Tamar- I  wasn’t crying because of my son!  I am a single mom.  I leave my son alone all the time.  I travel a lot for work.  As a matter of fact, I am traveling to Baton Rouge after I leave CBB.  LoLo is coming.  (Tamar is totally obsessed with LoLo).

I was crying because Kandi didn’t want to be my friend!  Hahahahahah! 

(Tamar also made sure she told the rest of the house she didn’t miss her son and was fine staying in the house until the very end.

Just to make sure nobody nominated on this reason).  Hahahahahaha!

I just cannot with Tamar and her loony ways!  Poor Logan having a crazy mama!

Kato- oh, shit!  (That didn’t work) Well, Tamar.  Not everything is as it seems.

Tamar- What do you mean??

Kato- Well, Tamar.  Things change really quick in the house.  The veto comp can change everything! 

Kato was lying and trying to insinuate Tamar was a ‘Pawn.’  Of course, this is not true......so, he did not say it......but, he tried it,  nonetheless!

Kato was like.    Nobody EVER hangs out in HOH room.  

Why are you here, Tamar?! 

Kato wants a blood-free HOH.  I don’t blame him! 

Kato was also scared to say something wrong and have Tamar pop off on him. 

It was a very tense convo for  Kato.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Ryan just explained how the Veto works and what a backdoor is to [Joey] which is kinda the blind leading the blind there.

I love it!

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

LMAO

https://streamable.com/qp0zy

"This is Joey, by the way."

Sorry, I love him. Non-stop hilarity.

I feel like there's literally a 0% chance of this, but I hope Tamar wins veto. UO I guess, but I need more of her antics. Plus I just like when people don't get their way lol.

Kato whining about people taking things personally and not seeing it as a game is hilarious since his stated reasons for nomming Tamar were personal reasons. Hell, even his real reason for it (she crazy!) is personal.

I wish they would have announced when the evictions would be in advance like last season. Or at least have Julie announce that week's schedule at the end of each live show. 

From Joker’s:

Sun 2:28 AM PT Feeds come back. Tom in kitchen. Has his cereal boxes and flaps a bit and puts his pink hoodie on. he goes into the storage room and gets cereal out. He said he should pick the fruit loops because it has a toucan and they fly

Are osprey fixations a specifically Canadian thing, or a uniquely Tom thing?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Tamar also made sure she told the rest of the house she didn’t miss her son and was fine staying in the house until the very end.

Caveat:  I have no idea what kind of mother she is, and I have great respect and sympathy for single moms.  But geez, I can't help but believe that these comments will come up in a future therapy session when he's an adult. He'll even have it on tape! 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 7

Lol, "pacifism" is Joey's least favorite thing.  Those damn pacifists, always screwing up his good time.

**I realize he meant people who are passive-aggressive, ,but that is damn funny.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Ryan Lochte: Dumb as a post but he washes all your dishes and bakes you cookies every night. No wonder he's married.

Married with a kid.  He's really a lot smarter and more self-aware in his Twitter and Instagram posts than you'd think he is from watching him here.  This has GOT to be part of his schtick while in the house.  Then again, Jonathan is still so dumb that he doesn't realize that he destroyed his own game by talking Ryan into not nominating Dina because he was afraid of Lindsay's reaction outside the house, even though Lindsay would have clearly understood that it's a game, and that the first rule of the game is to do whatever you have to do to survive.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

You are absolutely right, of course, and I am very sorry; indirectly calling Joey Lawrence a pussy was an insult to hard-working vaginas everywhere, and to them I profusely apologize.

I remember that when he did Dancing with the Stars, the word that sprang immediately to mind to describe him was "douchebag." Or is that offensive to douches?

• Love 6

Well, crap.  I tried to watch the feeds four hours ago and they were down, and decided to try again just now.  And, to add insult to injury, when I tried to use my bookmark, I got a message, with the CBS eye in the URL, saying "502 Bad Gateway."   /mad emoji on/ /mad emoji off/ 

2 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Married with a kid.  He's really a lot smarter and more self-aware in his Twitter and Instagram posts than you'd think he is from watching him here.  This has GOT to be part of his schtick while in the house.  Then again, Jonathan is still so dumb that he doesn't realize that he destroyed his own game by talking Ryan into not nominating Dina because he was afraid of Lindsay's reaction outside the house, even though Lindsay would have clearly understood that it's a game, and that the first rule of the game is to do whatever you have to do to survive.

I watched an episode of his old reality show.   He is not pretending to be dumb.  

• Love 4