Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

On 1/28/2019 at 1:14 AM, Dance4Life said:

‘I slipped on some shrimp today! Hahahahahaha! K-A-T-O!!! 

See..... when I 'heard' this I thought he said 'I slept on some shrimp...'  which would probably traumatize me, lol.  Like who the fuck would be eating shrimp in my bed??  Any bed??  Anybody??    

• Love 9

I think they never had a locking door before for safety reasons?  In case a houseguest became incapacitated in there and needed assistance?  Perhaps some sort of industry regulation that doesn't allow the "actors" (this is still a TV show, "reality" notwithstanding) to be confined to an area they cannot be retrieved from?  But then the situation last year between Hayleigh and JC highlighted a different sort of safety concern, hence the lock?  Ideally, there should be electronic locks controllable by production (like in a prison, heh...) so if a situation goes down, production can pop the door to allow for intervention for whomever is in the toilet room.  This would also work for their other concern that a hamster might choose to hide indefinitely in the toilet room--just pop the door and no more hiding.

Also, what is with all the food in the supply room?  OMG.  I've never seen the counters and fridges so full of such a massive amount of food.  And there are fewer people in the house than there are during a normal Big Brother season of mundanes.  And what's with all the crap piled up on the floor in there?

And while I'm asking these questions, what is up with all the celebs wandering around wearing their sunglasses all the time?  Especially Tamar with her hazardous materials/biohazard/welding shield thing she's been wearing.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, green said:

I don't know what this means.  Translation please.  CBB1 was 10 times as much fun as this one.  And who is pushing Paul where?  Over a cliff I hope.

What it says on the tin? There are long non-Fish feed outages and when that happens, they run Celebrity Big Brother the First and nothing but. And Paul was on an episode of it during a challenge? 

So basically if someone bought the feeds this year, never having seen CBB1 but wanting to support their favourite celebrity this season, they have officially seen CBB the First about three times by now. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

It would be cool if during the downtimes they played drs or some other behind the scenes stuff, instead of old seasons. 

Or bring back Puppy and Kitty Cam. I didn't mind the feed outages when I got to watch adorable animals playing and snoozing and looking for their forever home.

• Love 8

Were the HGs informed of the publicist power  (or whatever the stupid thing is called) today?  They seem to be speculating on "who has it."    Some of them think Joey has it (including Ricky and Tom).  Some of them think Kandi has it (Kato is certain of it).     Has anyone been acting strangely? 

Who has it, I wonder??  Now I'm trying to read their faces and responses when talking about "who has it"!   lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

Were the HGs informed of the publicist power  (or whatever the stupid thing is called) today?  They seem to be speculating on "who has it."    Some of them think Joey has it (including Ricky and Tom).  Some of them think Kandi has it (Kato is certain of it).     Has anyone been acting strangely? 

Who has it, I wonder??  Now I'm trying to read their faces and responses when talking about "who has it"!   lol

It's 100% Tamar. Ok, it hasn't been said aloud yet but all the evidence from Twitter last night points to her having it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's 100% Tamar. Ok, it hasn't been said aloud yet but all the evidence from Twitter last night points to her having it.

Ahhh.. okay.  Interesting that no one seems to suspect her!    Thank you.

Edited by TVFan17

I think from here on out, I’m going to refer to any HG calling out another HG for bad behavior as a “shrimpslipper”.

I mean - it sounds like something dirty, doesn’t it?  

“You shrimpslipper!”

”Man - Kato really shrimpslipped Tamar last night, didn’t he?”

;>

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 6

After seeing Tamar and Kandi carry out that giant storage container of water bottles from the storage room, I feel the need to repeat: GET THEM A FUCKING BRITA JUG, BIG BROTHER. I don't think they even recycle those bottles and that makes me sad. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh wow. She did a pretty job of hiding that then. She wasn't acting any differently and she very convincingly lied to Natalie and Lolo about not having it. I would think she wouldn't be able to hide it.

I hope it's not Kandi because, well because she's boring lol, but also so that Kato is wrong. He is so sure she has it. To be honest though, I was thinking she did too because she was being very smiley and talkative today and normally when I see her she's a big blob of boring nothingness.

Tom's plan is to nom the two people they suspect could have it, Kandi and Joey, in order to get rid of it.

I don't remember the situation with the power: if the person who has it is nommed at the regular nom ceremony could they just let that happen and then use the power to take themselves off the block in the event they don't win the veto? 

44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tom's plan is to nom the two people they suspect could have it, Kandi and Joey, in order to get rid of it.

Update to that: now it may be Kandi/Tamar with a plan to backdoor...RICKY!

I swear if Tom actually backdoors Ricky, I'll consider him one of the best players this season. Again, not that it's saying much since all the other players this season have been dumbasses and useless.

• Love 5

Well, you can tell Kato has never seen a season of Big Brother before this because he thought that America wouldn't vote for Tamar to get the power because of the amount of drama she causes. 

Welcome to Big Brother, Kato. We don't reward boring people with powers. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, you can tell Kato has never seen a season of Big Brother before this because he thought that America wouldn't vote for Tamar to get the power because of the amount of drama she causes. 

Welcome to Big Brother, Kato. We don't reward boring people with powers. 

I figured out Kato has never really seen Big Brother when he thought he could be nominated when he won veto week 1. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

It would be cool if during the downtimes they drs.......

They played dr.??????  That might be...... I dunno......hmmmmmm.......😏

Schedule?  I thought it was going to be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Friday but this week it seems to be Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.  I'm confused. 😕  CBS stop fucking with me!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Schedule?  I thought it was going to be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Friday but this week it seems to be Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.  I'm confused. 😕  CBS stop fucking with me!

SOTU was supposed to be today which I think played a part in things and CBS has the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Here is the remaining schedule from what I copied from Peachmango's post abut a week back maybe.

Wednesday, Jan. 30, 8:00-9:00 PM

Saturday, Feb. 2, 8:00-9:00 PM

Monday, Feb. 4, 9:00-10:00 PM

Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:00-10:00 PM

Friday, Feb. 8, 8:00-10:00 PM (2-Hour Episode)

Monday, Feb. 11, 9:00-10:00 PM

Wednesday, Feb. 13, 9:00-11:00 PM (2-Hour Finale)

Edited by green
  • Love 1

I'm listening to Ricky/Tom/Kato and it's hilarious because Ricky is proposing one of them win veto so that they can put up Tamar to flush it out, and then put "anyone" up because it doesn't matter. Ricky is still convinced that Joey has it.

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

After seeing Tamar and Kandi carry out that giant storage container of water bottles from the storage room, I feel the need to repeat: GET THEM A FUCKING BRITA JUG, BIG BROTHER. I don't think they even recycle those bottles and that makes me sad. 

Of course, I don't know for sure if they recycle, but there are recycle bins (large and small) all over Los Angeles, and there is no reason for Production to not take the used bottles and dump them in one of those bins.

Speaking as someone who lives in Los Angeles, our drinking water generally tastes awful.   I used to use a Brita and the water still tasted so bad anyway, I had to switch to bottled water.  If our water tasted better, I wouldn't be buying bottles.   (It might be different for other people, depending on where in L.A. they are.)  But I need the water, so I have to do it.  And I dump all my bottles in the recycle bin.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Please tell me that's solely the "for the drama" vote, and not actual fans? Please. I'll beg if necessary. 

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I was wondering why I was seeing RACISM! on all the sites. Now I know why. 

I cannot. (Obligatory: so don't.) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Of course, I don't know for sure if they recycle, but there are recycle bins (large and small) all over Los Angeles, and there is no reason for Production to not take the used bottles and dump them in one of those bins.

Speaking as someone who lives in Los Angeles, our drinking water generally tastes awful.   I used to use a Brita and the water still tasted so bad anyway, I had to switch to bottled water.  If our water tasted better, I wouldn't be buying bottles.   (It might be different for other people, depending on where in L.A. they are.)  But I need the water, so I have to do it.  And I dump all my bottles in the recycle bin.

My problem with the whole situation is that they don't seem to recycle the bottles (they just seem to be throwing them in the regular kitchen garbage and then hauling that giant bag into the storage room). Which means either they're getting tossed in the garbage or some poor PA is having to dig through their garbage and separate out all the recyclables. Plus they throw bottles that are half filled in there, which if their recycling is anything like the recycling out here, wouldn't be accepted because they all have to be emptied. So if that poor PA is digging out those bottles, they also have to empty out all of Joey's nasty backwash because I caught him the one night saying he was "too lazy" and "tired" to empty out his bottle of water before chucking it in the garbage. Basically my heart is going out to the poor PA that's on garbage/recycling duty every day. 

I just Googled to see what the average pay is for a PA in the U.S. and it'll match minimum wage out here in 2021, so... come to Canada for $15 an hour McDonald's jobs, stay for the free healthcare?

So the people who were so concerned about having eco-friendly made from recyclable material disposable dinnerware and cutlery and cups... use miles of saran wrap to wrap up food, don't recycle their water bottles, and leave the water running forever. But props for having disposable forks made out of bamboo?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Huh. So....shit just started to blow up in the house a bit. Kato/Tom had a conversation about targeting the person who has the power. They're convinced it's either Kandi or Ricky or maybe Tamar (they're less convinced that it's her). So Tom went to have a conversation with Tamar, which ended badly because Tom was awful at playing coy while trying to gain information, so Tamar took it as a personal attack and flipped out.

Somehow, Tom thought the conversation went well and him, Kato, Natalie, and Lolo met up in the gym....where Tom proceeded to tell them that him and Kato were basically going to target Ricky. That led to some tension as Lolo tried to steer them away from Ricky (which means she's absolutely telling Ricky by the end of the night so he can fight for veto). Joey also showed up at one point to have a spat with Lolo, but then they met up in a different room and now seem to be having a decent conversation.

Tom's paranoia basically screwed his chances of winning. It's actually kind of hilarious. It's nice being on nobody's team so I can enjoy people screwing up their own games.

• Love 5

This has definitely been a confusing day on the feeds -- or, really, just the last few hours have been confusing.   At various intervals I have tuned in and caught snippets of conversations, arguments or solo rants in progress, never hearing them from start to finish so not really knowing what happened.   Just off the top of my head, I think I caught portions of:

---Tamar ranting to Kandi about being bullied by one or more of the men (I think she was talking about Tom??)

---Ricky snapping at Kandi, reminding her that it is only a game

---Ricky telling Lolo and Natalie that Tom "doesn't have the balls" to go after any of the 3 of them

---Lolo snapping at Tom because he was overthinking things and doubting her

---Lolo insisting she is loyal (after talking about how hard it was for her to vote her friend and fellow Olympian out of the house)

---Joey complaining to Kato, and later to Kandi, I think, about either Ricky or Tom having different sides/personalities

---Tom reminding Kato (with Ricky agreeing) to refer to the women in the house as "females" or "women" instead of calling them "girls"

---Kandi telling both Tamar and Ricky at separate points (usually fighting back tears) that she was upset about Tom not sticking with her, because she would have been loyal to him

---Dina wandering around, confused

Now Tom seems to want to take someone off the block and replace him/her with Ricky.   IF they can actually get Ricky out of the house, I think it's a good idea to eliminate him as a threat while he can.  The problem is that I think he will somehow manage to stay, in which case Tom and Kato are in trouble, for sure.

And Tom and Kato have irritated both Kandi and Tamar at this point, so they wont have them on their side if they need them.

So are we 100% sure that Tamar has the publicist power?  I ask because I was getting a strange vibe from Natalie/NEM earlier today, and I couldn't put my finger on it.  If Tamar were not the one expected to have the power, I would have thought it was Natalie because of the way she acted a couple of times when the power was brought up.  

Fun times in the BB house!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

---Lolo snapping at Tom because he was overthinking things and doubting her

People give Tamar shit (rightfully) for going 0 to 60 in no time flat but man, Lolo melts down if you look at her wrong. I'm used to Tamar's brand of crazy now but Lolo's is exhausting. 

Also:

Lolo and Kato were outside around the fire table and about to go in.

Lolo: "Should we turn this [the fire] off?"
Kato: "It turns off? Yeah, we should so we have some propane tomorrow."
Lolo bends over and turns off the table.
Kato: "Oh, is it the thing that says off?"
Me: ... *blink blink* ...

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

People give Tamar shit (rightfully) for going 0 to 60 in no time flat but man, Lolo melts down if you look at her wrong. I'm used to Tamar's brand of crazy now but Lolo's is exhausting. 

I definitely agree.   I am seeing more and more often that Lolo has some anger issues -- which she admits to having, but it doesn't make it any less noticeable.  She can get very intense even when she is not technically yelling.  She does apologize later, which is admirable, but I keep wondering when she will snap again and who she will go off on in a huge rant.  It seems like there is some rage bubbling under the surface.

• Love 6
Just now, TVFan17 said:

I definitely agree.   I am seeing more and more often that Lolo has some anger issues -- which she admits to having, but it doesn't make it any less noticeable.  She can get very intense even when she is not technically yelling.  She does apologize later, which is admirable, but I keep wondering when she will snap again and who she will go off on in a huge rant.  It seems like there is some rage bubbling under the surface.

She blamed her earlier freak out on Tom on the fact that he brought the subject up while she was doing deep squats and that really brings the adrenaline out, you know? Don't talk to her about game when she's working out. Considering every time I saw her on the feeds today, she was in the gym room with Natalie Eva Marie Betty Darcy Jane, I guess they just weren't supposed to talk to her at all?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Does Tamar have the power for sure? Joey and Dina have 2 different stories about what happened when they went to find out if they got the power. Dina said she had to pull something and a light came on and said you did not get the power. Joey said he was talking to them about if the power holder can tell anyone and they told him yes that they have it but no to what the power is. Then he says they told him unforunately  America did not vote for you. That is two different wordings? 

Tamar's volume is what bothers me as a live feed watcher. Tonight there is military drills where they drop bombs in the desert so the outside of my house is rocking and then I hear her cackling for no reason and it is so loud on my TV. I know it is just her personality but it makes hearing others harder. The feeds are suppose to be an escape not wake up the house even more.

5 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Does Tamar have the power for sure? Joey and Dina have 2 different stories about what happened when they went to find out if they got the power. Dina said she had to pull something and a light came on and said you did not get the power. Joey said he was talking to them about if the power holder can tell anyone and they told him yes that they have it but no to what the power is. Then he says they told him unforunately  America did not vote for you. That is two different wordings? 

I don't think we know for sure who has it yet. The Tamar hashtag seemed to be trending higher on Twitter while voting was open but I never trust the results of fan voting on this show. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

LoLo truly is a mystery!  As an Olympian is TWO sports she is like superhuman woman, dedicated, focused....and, most important discipline.

This is why her anger outburst throws us off!  She shows no discipline on how she comes across. 

I wonder how her sports trainers that work with LoLo everyday  feel about her! 

If she is always angry with them?  

Lolo is the Naomi Campbell of Olympic sports. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

LoLo truly is a mystery!  As an Olympian is TWO sports she is like superhuman woman, dedicated, focused....and, most important discipline.

This is why her anger outburst throws us off!  She shows no discipline on how she comes across. 

I wonder how her sports trainers that work with LoLo everyday  feel about her! 

If she is always angry with them?  

Lolo is the Naomi Campbell of Olympic sports. 

I've followed Lolo since Beijing and she's always been like this. She drew the ire of far more experienced bobsledders after she was named to the 2014 team after bobsledding for a few years, mostly because of her fame and two-sport narrative, so that's what that relationship is like.

I can't deal with her "woe is me" cryfest over voting out Ryan. You were the one who gave him the finger! I think she's truly expecting Ryan to be distraught about her "betrayal" when she comes out, but Ryan has just been like, "Whatever, it's just a game."

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

BB needs to gives these guys a lesson! Tom is saying if Ricky wins veto and takes down Joey , he will put up Ricky! 

Yikes!   Well, Tom will be in for a rude awakening if he thinks that's how it works.  lol

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Yikes!   Well, Tom will be in for a rude awakening if he thinks that's how it works.  lol

Good thing Kato told Tom to go to the DR and ask for the veto rules. How will the DR guy keep a straight face. hen when Tom gets out he will say up for hours rethinking what to do.

Hard to believe that Tom said he has watched a few season of regular BB

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, alihart41 said:

I've followed Lolo since Beijing and she's always been like this. She drew the ire of far more experienced bobsledders after she was named to the 2014 team after bobsledding for a few years, mostly because of her fame and two-sport narrative, so that's what that relationship is like.

I can't deal with her "woe is me" cryfest over voting out Ryan. You were the one who gave him the finger! I think she's truly expecting Ryan to be distraught about her "betrayal" when she comes out, but Ryan has just been like, "Whatever, it's just a game."

Yea!  The Ryan thing....Ok, calm down, Lolo. That alliance fizzled in less than a day. When Ryan saw how crazy the girls were and would not stop fighting (Tamar, LoLo, Kandi) he was not going to be put in the middle of that and be an even bigger target.

When Cupcakes left....he didn’t have a ride or die. They genuinely clicked.

I think Ryan wanted to leave.  After Jonathan left he became disillusioned and bored. He knew he was a target as a strong competitor.  Then no chance at HOH.  No chance at Veto while knowing he was the backdoor plan.

He thought he could escape the HGs and beat boredom by swimming......but, that Endless Pool turned out to be shit. Lol!

When he left.....he still regretted not putting Lolo up!  I don’t think Ryan is the type of guy to befriend girls as platonic buddies. He feels more comfy with guys and chasing girls.

Ricky seems to be the only one playing the game without feelings. He told Kandi......we are all walking out!  Only one will stay and win.....so, stop taking it so personal! Lol

11 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Please tell me that's solely the "for the drama" vote, and not actual fans?

Um, why not both lol. I am an 'actual' fan who is 100% all in on 'for the drama' lol.

6 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Ricky telling Lolo and Natalie that Tom "doesn't have the balls" to go after any of the 3 of them

Oh, please please please let Ricky get BDed! Best case would be Ricky playing in veto but then losing to Tom and Tom BDing him. I would laugh and laugh.

Are the vetos always live? I guess so. I don't remember how last season went at all.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ricky telling Lolo and Natalie that Tom "doesn't have the balls" to go after any of the 3 of them

Don't make me dislike you, Ricky....I don't know what his problem is with Tom but he needs to get over it.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Are the vetos always live? I guess so. I don't remember how last season went at all.

The first and second vetos this season obviously weren't live. They're only live if the veto is the same episode as the eviction. However, since there's tonight's episode and then another episode on Saturday, that's too much time to wait to play the veto so I'd imagine they would play veto in the next day or two. 

So, to answer your question...no?

6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I thought she did and I still think she does, but I think it would be hilarious if Joey actually won the power. Maybe he realized that he can wait to use the power at the veto ceremony and he's playing us all. Besides Kato, Tom, and Natalie, Joey and Tamar are the ones that people least suspect for some reason. Hell, people even have speculated Lolo or Ricky to have the power in that house. 

Either way, Tamar or Joey having the power would be great to watch. 

I'm definitely rooting for a Ricky backdoor and eviction this week. I think having Kandi or Joey get evicted is completely boring. I know the Five are definitely broken up at this point and that Ricky staying would also provide good feeds, but I need to see a shake-up in the house. Ricky leaving might have Lolo/Natalie scrambling since they don't have the majority anymore, and they'd need to reform their all girls alliance (which would likely work since Tamar/Kandi hate Tom and Kato). 

Either way, Tom/Kato are definitely up on the block next week if Kato doesn't win HOH. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm about 95% sure it's Tamar, with a 5% chance it being Joey. 

Only caveat I’d have about Tamar is I find it extremely unlikely she could keep her mouth shut about having the Power for any significant length of time.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Only caveat I’d have about Tamar is I find it extremely unlikely she could keep her mouth shut about having the Power for any significant length of time.

That gives me pause too, but I think she's capable when she knows her back is against the wall and her having this power and keeping it a secret is good for the cameras (she's all about the attention). That being said, she could spill her secret today.

I just don't think it's Joey either. He's dumb enough where he would have likely used it at nominations. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That gives me pause too, but I think she's capable when she knows her back is against the wall and her having this power and keeping it a secret is good for the cameras (she's all about the attention). That being said, she could spill her secret today.

I just don't think it's Joey either. He's dumb enough where he would have likely used it at nominations. 

Frankly, though, I kinda wonder about Ricky - two reasons:

1. Ricky is one of the few HGs who appear to have the self-discipline necessary to keep his big trap shut.
  2. From what little I’ve seen/read, most of Ricky’s commentary about the Power has been to minimize it - basically trying to convince others the Power has little or no real impact upon the game, so they shouldn’t worry about it.  To me that course of action only makes sense if you’re the one with the Power, you want to keep it secret, and you’re trying to discourage further digging on the subject.
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Frankly, though, I kinda wonder about Ricky - two reasons:

1. Ricky is one of the few HGs who appear to have the self-discipline necessary to keep his big trap shut.
  2. From what little I’ve seen/read, most of Ricky’s commentary about the Power has been to minimize it - basically trying to convince others the Power has little or no real impact upon the game, so they shouldn’t worry about it.  To me that course of action only makes sense if you’re the one with the Power, you want to keep it secret, and you’re trying to discourage further digging on the subject.

I'm not convinced that it's Ricky. First off, he's barely been on the show so the casuals wouldn't vote for him. But also, he wasn't trending after Monday's episode; only Joey and Tamar were. The vote took place on Twitter as well. I just think Ricky's an idiot who thinks that the power is not going to affect their final five. 

Tamar DID go on the defensive when she was questioned about the power. I just think the Twitter BB fans were rallying for Tamar and with the vote pretty much being open only for Twitter, I can't see it being anyone but her and maybe Joey, who did trend for a while. 

We know that it's definitely not Tom!

• Love 1

I'm finding all of these people boring.  I guess Celebrity BB just isn't my jam; I prefer blatant famewhores to people who are so focused on their brand (Tamar's craziness aside).  I'm mostly sticking around to see if anyone will take a shot at Lolo/Natalie.  

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm finding all of these people boring.  

Same. Last year's group was about 10 times more interesting and they were just barely interesting lol.

This season somehow feels like it's dragging and that is really damning for a season the only lasts 3 weeks.

I already asked this but unless I missed it somehow I didn't see anyone answer: can the publicist power be used to take yourself off the block or just stop yourself from being nommed?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1