Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Lolo/Natalie/Tamar/Joey are acting like Tom and Kato are heinous bullies, and calling them old men, and quoting bible verses and shit. Nah. That's enough. Ugh I need them to get knocked off their high horses.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Lolo/Natalie/Tamar/Joey are acting like Tom and Kato are heinous bullies, and calling them old men, and quoting bible verses and shit. Nah. That's enough. Ugh I need them to get knocked off their high horses.

And....this behaviour is what stops making it fun and entertaining to watch. This is precisely why BB19 was such a shitfest of a season. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Imagine if Dina wins HOH.

I want this to happen, because I feel like like she's the only one who will do the unexpected and she's been pretty low key. Now that Kandi is leaving, I'm putting all of my faith in Dina since Tom messed up his game.

Well...now Kandi may be staying over Joey. It looks like there will be a tie (Tamar+Dina+Kato to evict Joey) and Tom will have to break the tie.

I know, a lot of crazy flips and twists with the vote and with alliances this week.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well...now Kandi may be staying over Joey. It looks like there will be a tie (Tamar+Dina+Kato to evict Joey) and Tom will have to break the tie.

I know, a lot of crazy flips and twists with the vote and with alliances this week.

If Tamar can somehow convince Tom to vote out Joey and then flip the house against her former teammates, then that might save the season for me.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If I needed a reason to not turn on the feeds today, this was it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Tom doesn't need convincing. He is going to do the opposite of Nola/Ricky so if they vote out Kandi, he sending Joey home.

It hinges on Tamar voting for Kandi. I am 85% sure she is keeping Kandi 

Tomato should be alerted Kandi has the votes before eviction so they vote accordingly 

• Love 1

They keep going back in forth on the feeds but I feel like Natalie and Lolo have brainwashed Tamar into sending Kandi home. They don’t like the bond the two have, but how is it everybody gives them a pass on their bond and obvious final two deal? I feel like those two girls run the house and nobody seems bothered by that except Tom and Kato. 

If Tamar does take the deal with Joey she runs a risk because he’s unpredictable whereas Kandi wouldn’t have gone against her. 

• Love 1

????  Prior to this evening, does anybody here remember ANY instance of (a) Kato characterizing Tamar as “Miss Cleo”, or (b) ANY discussion referencing same?  Because I don’t.

If not, then somebody in the House is manufacturing some REALLY nasty shit out of whole cloth.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Nashville said:

????  Prior to this evening, does anybody here remember ANY instance of (a) Kato characterizing Tamar as “Miss Cleo”, or (b) ANY discussion referencing same?  Because I don’t.

If not, then somebody in the House is manufacturing some REALLY nasty shit out of whole cloth.

I’m wondering the same things. I’ve been watching the feeds and trying to play catch up but I’m not seeing that. I think it’s possible he did say it but either way it’s a ploy to cause Tamar to blow up which helps take the target off Lolo and NEM. At this point I feel they deserve to win because they’ve done a great job of getting everyone to do exactly what they want lol. 

• Love 1

Actually raises an interesting point: even if Kato did refer to Tamar as “Miss Cleo” at some point, exactly what about such a comment automatically makes it racist?  We refer to HGs with appearance-similar references all the time; within the past 24 hours, for example, I plugged Joey as reminding me of Flash Gordon’s Emperor Ming.

Edited by Nashville
Cleaned up awkward phrasing
  • Love 4

It’s all about how you frame it when passing the info on. By getting Tamar stirred up and fighting with Kato, that means if by chance he wins HOH there’s a better chance of Kato going up instead of NEM, Lolo or Ricky. They’re playing her like a fiddle. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Actually raises an interesting point: even if Kato did refer to Tamar as “Miss Cleo” at some point, exactly what about such a comment automatically makes it racist?  We refer to HGs with appearance-similar references all the time; within the past 24 hours, for example, I plugged Joey as reminding me of Flash Gordon’s Emperor Ming.

You are obviously racist against people from the planet Mongo.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, KnotsLanding said:

It’s all about how you frame it when passing the info on. By getting Tamar stirred up and fighting with Kato, that means if by chance he wins HOH there’s a better chance of Kato going up instead of NEM, Lolo or Ricky. They’re playing her like a fiddle. 

Yeah, and Tamar’s strings have always been turned WAAAAYYYYY too tight.

...unless I’m mistaken, CBB2 has suddenly devolved into “Grooming Habits of the Slightly Well-Off and Well-Known”.  :P

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The "Miss Cleo" comment: https://streamable.com/waama

I'm still digging up info. How in the world did Tamar find out about this? Did Kato repeat it to her face (he does repeat things he thinks are funny over and over and over until the horse is dead three times over) or did Tom tell her? 

From what little I saw and gleaned before we switched channels into the Wide World of Washing:

• Ricky overheard or otherwise found out about the “Miss Cleo” comment - maybe he was in the room somewhere, out of the camera’s view angle? (gathered from Ricky/Lolo conversation in the middle BR)
  • Ricky later told NaLo.   (gathered from Ricky/Lolo conversation in the middle BR)
  • NaLo (primarily Lolo) told Tamar as part of their “let’s demonize Tom and Kato” campaign. (seen on camera tonight)
  • Tamar went all explodey. (seen/heard on camera tonight)
  • Love 2

Like I said before - this season just laid a big fat turd and did a death spiral down the toilet.

If this kind of crap is what we can expect for the rest of the season, y’all may just have to count me out.  :(

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, green said:

Who is "Miss Cleo?"  Some reference to Cleopatra or something?  That's the only Cleo I ever heard of.

Read up on the amazing story of Miss Cleo. :)

i remember Miss Cleo, and she often wore headscarves extremely similar to the style Tamar frequently wears.

1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

@Dance4Life - Great minds think alike.  :)

1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

In reality, Ricky is Ms. Cleo.  He claims to be an astrologer with spiritual psychic abilities.

Tamar claims psychic gifts as well, IIRC.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Read up on the amazing story of Miss Cleo. :)

i remember Miss Cleo, and she often wore headscarves extremely similar to the style Tamar frequently wears.

@Dance4Life - Great minds think alike.  :)

Tamar claims psychic gifts as well, IIRC.

Hhhahahahanah!  You can’t NEVER have another Ms. Cleo!

• Love 4

Lolo and Natalie have gone from celebs who I wouldn't have minded to get to the finale to being totally disgusted that they probably will get to the finale. I knew about Lolo and Natalie being controversal in some ways (Lolo more so, but I heard about Natalie's drama in the WWE) but I hadn't completely bought it until the last two days. 

I feel uncomfortable reading everything that I've missed. The feeds were fun for a while but now it's not. I dislike Kato and am not even a fan of Tom, and I feel bad for these two guys. 

Everyone has gone back to Suck territory. I don't want a single one of these motherfuckers to win. 

• Love 10

As I've said before, my mind can change on the HGs every day or every other day, depending on their behavior.    I knew I was already becoming anti-Lolo, and Ricky has been annoying me off and on, but now Natalie is awful too.   They're all terrible in the house, and, unfortunately, they have influenced Joey and they are working on Dina more and more too.   I still think Lolo might be the worst of all of them, but Natalie and Ricky are certainly not far behind.  

I absolutely hate it when people start pulling the "You can't eat with them;  you can't share food with them;  you can't make small talk with them; you can't be near them" nonsense on their teammates when it comes to their adversaries in the house.    That's like high school mean girl BS.     Lolo and Natalie do not want Tamar interacting with Tom and Kato in any way, not even just to keep the peace and be polite -- not that Tamar wants to interact with them either, obviously -- and they got nervous about it when they saw that she was, which is what prompted them to start telling Tamar things to get her angrier at them (especially at Kato).   Mean, nasty, spiteful brats -- that's what they are.

What's funny is that, a few days ago, Lolo said she had been "burned" on two other reality shows as far as the way she was edited and portrayed (I am guessing one of those shows is Dancing with the Stars), and she hopes that it's not happening again with Big Brother.

Lolo, I hate to tell you this, but... you're being portrayed as you are.  Sure, the editors and producers work some TV magic here and there, but they are not giving you a whole new personality and demeanor.  That's ALL you.  You are the one portraying yourself in a bad light.  And please stop with the "I'm an Olympic athlete!' business.  No one cares at this point.  

Even before the feeds starting cutting off every few minutes last night (which was extremely irritating and unnecessary), and even before the Miss Cleo controversy, Tamar was acting very much like she was going to do what Ricky, Joey and those 2 awful shrews want her to do -- which is to vote out Kandi.   By the way she was acting around them, and then acting around Kandi when she talked to her, it seemed like she was buying into the 'get Kandi out' plan.

The shrews and Ricky/Joey have made Tamar think that Kandi is working with evil Tom and Kato, and because they have also fed into Tamar's belief that Tom and Kato are terrible people, she doesn't want to keep Kandi because of it.  She also knows that Kandi  won't mind being out of the house, away from all of that drama and tension, and getting back to her family and her life.   So that is going to factor in as well.

I like Kandi (I always liked her more than others on the Housewives too), but, sadly, I think we will be saying goodbye to her soon.  Tamar will feel guilty, I'm sure.  She will probably cry or get quiet or go hide under the covers after she votes to evict this woman she has known for 20 years, and she will probably blame Tom and Kato for Kandi leaving, but she will think she made the right choice.

I just hope that Tamar knows that she and Joey are the least important and most expendable members of their alliance with Ricky-Natalie-Lolo -- the lowest men on the totem pole, as it were -- and if she keeps losing or refusing to participate in competitions, she is not helping herself at all.  So if she is going to vote out someone who would be an ally to her and would work with her, then she had better be prepared to step up her game, keep her emotions in check, and start competing on a real level.  She has got to get a grip and not freak out over every little thing.  And she has got to realize that Lolo and Natalie are trying to feed her anger issues and get her upset, because it works to their advantage. 

Kandi sees exactly what Natalie and Lolo are doing -- she can see that they are using Tamar's anger to their advantage and telling her things to upset her now because it benefits them in their game.  Kandi also sees through Ricky.   That's another reason they want Kandi out -- because she can see what they're doing.    That doesn't mean that she condones whatever stupid comments Kato and Tom have made, or whatever foolish things they have done, but Kandi is not blind to the manipulative antics of Natalie, Lolo and Ricky.  

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 9

I think it is funny that Tom and Kato thought they were running the house only a day or two ago and now they are the ones on the outs. Seems that Tom messed up his HOH big time by trying to be too controlling.  Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, green said:

I think it is funny that Tom and Kato thought they were running the house only a day or two ago and now they are the ones on the outs. Seems that Tom messed up his HOH big time by trying to be too controlling.  Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

To be fair, the onus is probably as much (if not more) on Production as it is on Tom; their introduction of the Power is what flipped the circuit breaker on Tom’s paranoia, which was the direct motivation behind his overly-aggressive interrogation of virtually everyone in the House.

So, from what I read, Allison Grodner had to come in to talk to people this morning. At least, at the moment, she had a chat with Tom about what was going on in the house. I'm not sure if Grodner has stuck around to talk with others, but Tom discussed his DR session with Kato a few minutes ago. I guess the celebs' agents are worried about how their clients look on the live feeds (which is fair). Tom offered to stay away from the other side of the house to maintain the peace. This is why I don't think Tom is a bad guy. I'm not really rooting for him, but he has been the least offensive out of Team FUN. Not innocent by any means and he caused his own demise, but a decent guy. He didn't even need the talking to from Grodner; the other four did.

ETA: It sounds like Grodner is talking to all of them. Ricky is in the DR now.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, from what I read, Allison Grodner had to come in to talk to people this morning. At least, at the moment, she had a chat with Tom about what was going on in the house. I'm not sure if Grodner has stuck around to talk with others, but Tom discussed his DR session with Kato a few minutes ago. I guess the celebs' agents are worried about how their clients look on the live feeds (which is fair). Tom offered to stay away from the other side of the house to maintain the peace. This is why I don't think Tom is a bad guy. I'm not really rooting for him, but he has been the least offensive out of Team FUN. Not innocent by any means and he caused his own demise, but a decent guy. He didn't even need the talking to from Grodner; the other four did.

What the hell did I miss...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

That makes sense with the excessive feed-cutting going on last night and early this morning.    The feeds were cutting out at times when they normally would not be cutting out -- even when the HGS were not talking about production or whatever.     At one point, all of the cameras were focused on Joey's very lengthy, in depth pre-bedtime hygiene regimen, even though you could clearly hear Tamar going off on Kato or someone in the background.  Not a single camera tuned in on Tamar.    And when Kato went upstairs to join Tom in bed, in the HoH room (they thought it would be funny for the show if they were in bed together), Tom started to explain his side of the drama that happened yesterday and the camera immediately cut away.

So it sounds like the agents started freaking out and bombarding CBS and AG with complaints!   lol

12:12 p.m. -- Tom and Kato are now talking to Kandi about aligning with them.  She keeps trying to get a word in, and Tom is constantly not letting her finish her thought because he gets excited about what he is saying.  (He needs to reel it in and learn how to be a better listener.)

Other than that, he wants to save Kandi and he hopes that Tamar will understand the long-term benefits and strategy of saving Kandi.

Kandi said that Tamar won't talk to him.  Kandi said that IF she were to win HoH, she would not put up Tom and Kato, but she would nominate two out of the Lolo-Natalie-Ricky alliance.

Kandi is going to talk to Tamar about possibly aligning with Tom and Kato (but what she doesn't know is that one of the reasons Tamar does not want to save her is because she thinks she is already working with them.  Tamar wants nothing to do with them).

Edited by TVFan17
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Lolo and Natalie have gone from celebs who I wouldn't have minded to get to the finale to being totally disgusted that they probably will get to the finale. I knew about Lolo and Natalie being controversal in some ways (Lolo more so, but I heard about Natalie's drama in the WWE) but I hadn't completely bought it until the last two days.

Brandi was a mess and she was mean when she kept going after James, but her and Ariadna were a fantastic power couple that still managed to maintain good ties with everyone else in the house.

I can't help but think if it was CBB1 vs CBB2, CBB2 would have been demolished by now. Even Keisha's milk was more exciting than the mess we're getting.

Edit: I thought Ryan would be the one I dislike the most on the show, due to how he behaved in Rio. But he was a breath of fresh air. They keep kicking out people who seem decent and keeping all of the dysfunctional/drama loving ones.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Making that comparison is about as racist as saying all men who wear cowboy hats remind you of Roy Rogers. In other words, not at all.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

To be fair, the onus is probably as much (if not more) on Production as it is on Tom; their introduction of the Power is what flipped the circuit breaker on Tom’s paranoia, which was the direct motivation behind his overly-aggressive interrogation of virtually everyone in the House.

Ah but "expect the unexpected" is pretty much the whole point about BB these days.  So I disagree.  It is 100% on Tom.

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess the celebs' agents are worried about how their clients look on the live feeds (which is fair).

Why is that fair?  These camera whores signed up for BB being well aware the big pull of the show is that it is live and there are live feeds.  Don't go into a glass house if you intend to start throwing rocks.

4 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

12:12 p.m. -- Tom and Kato are now talking to Kandi about aligning with them.  She keeps trying to get a word in, and Tom is constantly not letting her finish her thought because he gets excited about what he is saying.  (He needs to reel it in and learn how to be a better listener.)

This goes well with the Tom part above.  It is entirely on him.  He can't play BB well if he can't listen and chill.  Controlling your paranoia is a MAJOR part of being a good player.

3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Making that comparison is about as hateful as saying all men who wear cowboy hats remind you of Roy Rogers. In other words, not at all.

What is hateful about comparing everyone wearing cowboy hats to Roy Rogers?  Everyone loved Roy Rogers.  And even if they didn't he did wear a cowboy hat so totally nothing hateful about this stuff.  Man these days if you compare or joke or yawn or whatever people get all bent out of shape over nothing.  Save calling stuff hateful stuff for real hateful stuff like what ISIS does or tearing children away from parents at the border.

Edited by green
  • Love 1

And... right on cue, just as Lolo and Tamar began to argue about lamb chops or sea bass or some culinary nonsense -- Lolo started raising her voice first -- the feeds cut out.

If that's how it's going to be from now on -- with the feeds cutting out every time the celebrities have a conflict -- no one is going to pay for the feeds.   The HGs can't even have a calm conversation about their conflicts later on, like as far as recapping them, without the cameras cutting away.

That's ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Just like Kato "knew" Tamar wanted to get back to her son?  

lol   I suppose so.  Kandi said that if she is the one to go, she is looking forward to seeing her family.  I am hoping she won't go, but I fear that Tamar will keep Joey.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, green said:

What is hateful about comparing everyone wearing cowboy hats to Roy Rogers?  Everyone loved Roy Rogers.  And even if they didn't he did wear a cowboy hat so totally nothing hateful about this stuff. 

I hope you didn't miss understand what I wrote. I was being facetious about "hateful."  As I said in my second sentence, it's not (hateful) at all.  I edited "hateful" to "racist", although I was trying to avoid using that word. I am so tired of people who have a hair trigger on political correctness. IMO getting bent because a person wearing a head scarf is compared to another person wearing a headscarf is the height of stupidity and usually comes from someone who enjoys being a professional victim.  Sound like anyone we know?

BTW - I was privilaged to know Roy who was like a brother to my boss.  I adored him then and still do. He was the epitome of a gentleman, and a gentle man as well. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I hope you didn't miss understand what I wrote. I was being facetious about "hateful."  As I said in my second sentence, it's not (hateful) at all.   I am so tired of people who have a hair trigger on political correctness. IMO getting bent because a person wearing a head scarf is compared to another person wearing a headscarf is the height of stupidity and usually comes from someone who enjoys being a professional victim.  Sound like anyone we know?

BTW - I was privilaged to know Roy who was like a brother to my boss.  I adored him then and still do.

Okay sorry I misunderstood you.  We are on the page about the hair-trigger folks in this world.  Glad you got to know Roy, he sounded like a good guy.  Even if I was more partial to Gene Autrey back in the day myself, heh.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Thanks to raging Lolo we are probably done for the day now. She needs a hug and anger management and then another hug.

LoLo needs sex!  She is so uptight....a good physical release would do that girl some good!

Someone make Lolo a profile on Christian Mingle dot com! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

another fun version of miss Cleo ala MADD TV

I have never laughed so hard! Ms. Cleo was something back in the Day! 

Tamar gets a spanking from her Mommy and she still won’t shut her piehole!

Tamar has to have the last word....every time.  She met her match with LoLo, though.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I always knew Tamar was playing the Gold Room. She hedged her vote with them but she was always truthful with Kandi. 

And when Tamar finally told them she wasn't voting with them, they folded like a deck of cards. They are chicken 

I  really don't think she was  playing them.      She seemed very genuine when she talked to all of them about voting out Kandi because she dislikes Tom and Kato so much, and she was afraid that Kandi was in an alliance with them.    That's what it boiled down to.   If she hadn't been worried about Kandi being in an alliance with Tom and Kato, she wouldn't have hesitated to keep Kandi.  

When Tamar was around Kandi in the last day or two, Tamar's demeanor was odd, like she was very conflicted and torn about what to do.   I truly believe she was seriously thinking about voting out Kandi.   She was being much quieter and more somber in Kandi's presence than she had been earlier in the game, like she was really worried about what to do.

My guess about what happened is, after the feeds cut out earlier today (in the middle of the Lolo-Tamar spat about food) and they were not on camera, Tamar told the rest of them that she was definitely going to vote out Joey.    They didn't have any time to get in a big argument about it because they had to run through the rehearsal for the show.  

Natalie, Lolo and Ricky knew that Tom would break the tie and send Joey out.  So they decided that rather than give Tom that power, and rather than give Kandi reasons to dislike or not trust them by voting against her, they just voted for her to stay so she would think they wanted to keep her (which they can try to use in their favor if Kandi happens to win HoH).   It makes them look better (they think) if they voted for Kandi to stay, since they knew for sure she was staying.  I'm sure Kandi saw through that, though.

Neither Tamar nor Natalie looked happy when sitting on that couch, though!   lol

• Love 1

All the while she was hewing and hemming to the Gold Room, she had discussed with Kandi for Kandi to talk to Tomato to cement the votes. Unlike the constant talks with the Gold Room, the ones she had with Kandi  were quick and you'll miss it if you weren't looking. Like when she went up to Kandi this afternoon in the kitchen to inquire about the afore discussion with Tomato and Kandi affirming that she has. Her response was GOOD! All of this happened in less than 2 seconds! I am not kidding.

This was only minutes after she's told the Gold room she was thinking of how to tell Kandi she'll vote her out. These kinds of talks were constant unlike the ones were you know from her actions she was keeping Kandi. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

All the while she was hewing and hemming to the Gold Room, she had discussed with Kandi for Kandi to talk to Tomato to cement the votes. Unlike the constant talks with the Gold Room, the ones she had with Kandi  were quick and you'll miss it if you weren't looking. Like when she went up to Kandi this afternoon in the kitchen to inquire about the afore discussion with Tomato and Kandi affirming that she has. Her response was GOOD! All of this happened in less than 2 seconds! I am not kidding.

This was only minutes after she's told the Gold room she was thinking of how to tell Kandi she'll vote her out. These kinds of talks were constant unlike the ones were you know from her actions she was keeping Kandi. 

We're going to have to agree to disagree.    I have been watching/listening to how Tamar behaved around Kandi for the last couple of days -- even when no one was around -- and I saw someone who was uncomfortable because she didn't know what she was going to do, but she was afraid she would have to vote Kandi out.

I work from home, so I have the feeds open in one tab on the PC all the time, as long as I'm awake and I'm home.   I have only missed seeing the feeds when I've been asleep or had to run quick errands.   I haven't missed too much.

It wasn't until today that Kandi seemed confident (to me) that Tamar was going to save her.  Up until today, Tamar looked unsure, and Kandi looked unsure.

I think we just saw it or interpreted it differently, and that's cool!

In any case, I'm glad Kandi was saved!

Edited by TVFan17