Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Feeds are back on as of 1:52 BBT  ETA, but I'm having trouble getting the different windows to open. 

Yay for BBViewer always defaulting to quad cam when I open it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I watched an episode of his old reality show.   He is not pretending to be dumb.  

That's why I mentioned Jonathan. Since Jonathan is obviously dumb enough not to understand how he destroyed his own game even after Julie clearly spelled it out for him, then I'll make an allowance for the idea that Ryan isn't acting and really IS that dumb in real life.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 2

On the other hand, a guest on Tarans show remarked recently that there are different kinds of intelligence, and that's a concept I've always believed in. She maintains that while Ryan may not excel at book smarts, he has emotional intelligence, which is why people tend to like him. I haven't seen enough of him to co-sign this yet, but I do find myself sort of enjoying him. He seems like a nice guy. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

On the other hand, a guest on Tarans show remarked recently that there are different kinds of intelligence, and that's a concept I've always believed in. She maintains that while Ryan may not excel at book smarts, he has emotional intelligence, which is why people tend to like him. I haven't seen enough of him to co-sign this yet, but I do find myself sort of enjoying him. He seems like a nice guy. 

Well he was a piece of crap and the poster boy for The Ugly American during the Olympics in Brazil.  So I don't find him likeable at all.  And sorry but "emotional intelligence" sounds about as legit as "participation" trophies to me.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Ryan is basically a golden retriever in human form. He's adorable, dumb, sweet, and goofy, and you just wanna scritch his head and tell him he's a good boy. 

I know there are people that say goldens are smart but every one that I've met is the type that faces a corner and can't figure out why it can't find his master anymore. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

If I was in that BB house 24/7, I'd much rather be with someone like Ryan Lochte - than one of those screaming drama queens and their petty catfights.   Remember that a big part of BB is playing a good social game.

Good point. I'm finding Lolo to be exceptionally annoying in that regard.  I mean, she at first came across as though she and Ryan were BFFs because of their Olympic connection, but now, when she goes off at anyone who so much as looks at her cross-eyed?  Sit down, Lolo.  You're starting to make Hope Solo look like a decent human being.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

True. Ryan's definitely not book smart and he may not have a lot of street smarts (I'd say the example of his really awful lie about the crime from the Olympics a couple of years back), but he has a different kind of intelligence. He had better instincts than Jonathan, at least. He just listened to Jonathan instead of trusting himself.

I'd like to think he's finally grown the fuck up from 2016 and maybe becoming a husband and a dad after all of that has taught him something. However, I know I won't give a shit about him after this show so I only really care how much he annoys me, or doesn't annoy me, in the house. And with a cast filled with overdramatic and stupid people, Ryan doesn't seem half bad. I mean, Kato's the one who has completely butchered his HOH without a twist needing to be put in place. Tamar keeps making enemies who would easily vote her out if it came down to it. Ricky went from one of the more promising players to a condescending jackass in a matter of two days. Lolo's a mess in itself. And we all know why Joey's not well liked right now.

At the moment, I'm really only enjoying Ryan....but also Natalie for some reason and I'm growing to like Tom. They're the three best players in the house right now (despite making their own mistakes, but no worse than the rest of the house). I also like Dina, though she hasn't shown why she's a good player yet. 

• Love 4

The Joey Lawrence 2019 Complaint Tour is continuing today. So far he's complained about everyone else's cleanliness in the BB house (while Natalie Eva Marie Veronica Julie Bianca and Lolo complained about being the only women who clean), the gym and the weight rack being too narrow, and how on week two of a three week beach vacation, the sand starts to bother him.

We really need a Hide and Go Veto comp for this crew. While Joey's still in the house, please.

5 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

Good point. I'm finding Lolo to be exceptionally annoying in that regard.  I mean, she at first came across as though she and Ryan were BFFs because of their Olympic connection, but now, when she goes off at anyone who so much as looks at her cross-eyed?  Sit down, Lolo.  You're starting to make Hope Solo look like a decent human being.

That's... possible? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

That's... possible? 

If Lolo keeps going on the way she's going, yes.  I am well aware of Hope's reputation for being an überbitch (especially after I saw her in full bitch mode on Dancing with the Stars), and while Lolo's got a way to go before she surpasses Hope's level of hatefulness, she'll definitely get there before her time in the house is over at the rate she's going.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The Joey Lawrence 2019 Complaint Tour is continuing today. So far he's complained about everyone else's cleanliness in the BB house (while Natalie Eva Marie Veronica Julie Bianca and Lolo complained about being the only women who clean), the gym and the weight rack being too narrow, and how on week two of a three week beach vacation, the sand starts to bother him.

Everything seems to bother Joey and at the same time, he'll do nothing to change the situations that bother him. 

God, I wish he could go tomorrow night. I hate that he'll likely be rewarded with sticking around for far too long for not even wanting to play the game. The ONLY reason he's there is for money and to hopefully get a sitcom on CBS and that pisses me right off. I usually try to be sympathetic for the ones that are there mostly for the money, but it's Joey being there because he can't handle money well plus him wanting his own show on CBS plus him complaining about every single aspect of Celebrity Big Brother that makes me loathe him more and more. First, he said that he wasn't there for the social aspect and just wanted to compete. But then he complained nonstop about the competitions on Friday night. 

He's season 2's version of Metta. By that, I mean I don't understand why the fuck he's there and why he'll get much farther than he deserves if he doesn't even want to be there. 

• Love 5

Joey was talking to Tom in the kitchen about how he doesn't want anyone to "get sick" (from bad cooking? I went to get more coffee) while waving around the knife in his hand. And then Joey went on to say that in past seasons of Big Brother, aka the one regular season they give them to watch in sequester, he never saw anyone cook. Tom started bragging about how it was nice that so many people on CBB2 could cook so well.

And somewhere in the world right now, Raven is trying to kill someone with undercooked chicken and pork still.

Also Ryan was playing with an onion in the kitchen. RIP Ryan's other thumb. They'll probably have to amputate it by tonight.

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Joey was talking to Tom in the kitchen about how he doesn't want anyone to "get sick" (from bad cooking? I went to get more coffee) while waving around the knife in his hand. And then Joey went on to say that in past seasons of Big Brother, aka the one regular season they give them to watch in sequester, he never saw anyone cook. Tom started bragging about how it was nice that so many people on CBB2 could cook so well.

*sighs*

Maybe that's because they don't show that stuff in the regular episodes, Joey. Not unless it's important to the plot.

They definitely missed BB20 when Sam and Brett were the cooks of that season, but also how others chipped in from time to time. Also, I haven't heard of anyone from this season cooking for the entire house unlike BB20 so I'm suspicious of how many can actually cook. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They definitely missed BB20 when Sam and Brett were the cooks of that season, but also how others chipped in from time to time. Also, I haven't heard of anyone from this season cooking for the entire house unlike BB20 so I'm suspicious of how many can actually cook. 

BLACK BEAN SOUP. TOM, HAVE YOU TRIED MY BLACK BEAN SOUP? WHY NOT. MY BLACK BEAN SOUP.

How soon we forget the first night of feeds and Tamar screaming across the house. Actually, Kandi made some pretty tasty looking chicken burgers last night.

Also, Tom has a trick of putting garlic cloves in a container, putting a lid on it, shaking the hell out of it, and all the garlic peel falling off by the time he opens it. As someone who's about to make a giant pan of lasagna, I'm totally trying that tonight.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

BLACK BEAN SOUP. TOM, HAVE YOU TRIED MY BLACK BEAN SOUP? WHY NOT. MY BLACK BEAN SOUP.

Oh damn, that's right! I forgot about that moment! That made me laugh. 

I guess it's more that I haven't read about any dinners happening like BB20, or anything really interesting popping out (I guess now besides BLACK BEAN SOUP). I strangely remember Brett making a steak most nights (and him cutting up a shit ton of garlic, I believe it was) and I remember Sam cooking for the house and I do remember Brett being in the kitchen a lot (he was one of the cleanest people that season) but I can't really remember what any of the celebrities have done this season so far. Maybe it's because I don't actually have a favourite houseguest. The closest one is Ryan for me. 

• Love 1

Other than BLACK BEAN SOUP, I think the closest we've come is Kandi's chicken last night (fed at least four of them), someone's spaghetti (I think it was Lolo but don't quote me on that and it seemed to feed more than half of them), Tom's seared tuna steaks (feeds usually three or so), and Ryan making a pan of cookies every night for whoever wants one. I don't think Natalie Eva Marie Kitty Denise Doreen has touched a pot or pan so far but she'll eat whatever anyone else cooks!

Earlier Joey was complaining that they didn't get their once-a-day grocery list offered to them. Because he might run out of salad stuff, you know, even though they got a delivery yesterday and he only eats salad once a day but they might. run. out. Woe.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Earlier Joey was complaining that they didn't get their once-a-day grocery list offered to them. Because he might run out of salad stuff, you know, even though they got a delivery yesterday and he only eats salad once

I'm getting a bit of a Howie Mandel vibe from Joey. Like he might be a germophobe or have OCD. I feel qualified to diagnose him based on my having absolutely no qualifications in this field whatsoever. 

• Love 18

I don’t have the feeds so can anyone tell me what Ricky did to be labeled a condescending asshole?  Someone (not sure if it’s was on this site) called him creepy because he was talking to someone inside while wearing sunglasses.  Apparently he used to do post game interviews while wearing a helmet with a tinted visor.  He has been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety disorder so I guess what I’m asking is there some sort of behavior he’s exhibiting that is clearly attributed to him being an asshole rather than him not being good in social situations?

I have a handful of card playing gambling addicts in my family that have never talked about poker or knew as many variations of poker as Kato does. And Ricky keeps encouraging him.

11 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I don’t have the feeds so can anyone tell me what Ricky did to be labeled a condescending asshole?  Someone (not sure if it’s was on this site) called him creepy because he was talking to someone inside while wearing sunglasses.  Apparently he used to do post game interviews while wearing a helmet with a tinted visor.  He has been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety disorder so I guess what I’m asking is there some sort of behavior he’s exhibiting that is clearly attributed to him being an asshole rather than him not being good in social situations?

Kandi was the person who asked him about the sunglasses inside deal, because she likes to look a person in the eyes when she talks to them. He explained to her that the bright lights bother his eyes after awhile and referenced his tinted visor when he played. And then he admitted that he also wore the glasses so that no one would know when he had his eyes shut when someone in the house was talking to him and to hide his eyes from rolling because half or more of the house annoys the fuck out of him. 

I think the condescending asshole bit comes from the fact that for a couple of days, Ricky was not getting along with Tom, who is the overwhelming favourite this season (personally, I don't know why because I don't think Tom is as funny as everyone else thinks). He would get super snappy and bitchy with Tom, accused either Tom or Kato of sounding condescending over something they said during Ryan's HoH and Tom got about as angry as a Canadian can get outside of their own country, which is to say that he used mildly bad language and frowned a bit. 

Ricky and Tom have since made up and Ricky was snapping at someone else the other day. I don't think Ricky is a condescending asshole - I hand that title to Kato and his deck of cards, his "you can go home to your son", his "you don't clean", and his really cringe-y stereotypical Asian accent and impression he pulled the other night ("Oh, pai gow mean take all Kato money?") . I think some of it is just Ricky being uncomfortable and Ricky wanting to stir the pot a bit because he likes setting off the fireworks and standing back to watch the show. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
Just now, Coco88 said:

For the most part, I find Ricky alright but I do think he's had some instances where he's been a condescending asshole. I have no doubt it has some connected to his social anxiety, but it's definitely both for me. 

To answer your question, Ricky and Tom have had a few interactions where Ricky was patronizing toward Tom. Here's one of the instances on the feeds where people really noticed it. Ricky called Tom a prick in this (7 minute) clip:

https://streamable.com/jg3ib

Of course, you can judge for yourself whether it was just social anxiety or not. I'm sure being on cameras doesn't help someone with social anxiety, but I don't think Ricky came across well in the above clip. Ricky also tends to get into deep philosophical conversations, which is fine and all, but when other people don't want to, Ricky doesn't respond well. 

• Love 5

Natalie Eva Marie Billi Amber Ellen and Lolo are a little confused and maybe a little upset because Tamar and Kandi are getting along and practicing Days together - with an assist from Ryan at one point as he was walking through the room.

The horror! Tamar and Kandi are not at each other's throats!

Kato, talking about cards with Ricky: "I bet the nut."
Me: *cringes in anticipation of a Tom Green one-nut joke*

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Natalie Eva Marie Billi Amber Ellen and Lolo are a little confused and maybe a little upset because Tamar and Kandi are getting along and practicing Days together - with an assist from Ryan at one point as he was walking through the room.

The horror! Tamar and Kandi are not at each other's throats!

They don't seem to get how they pissed Tamar off. Well duh, it's because you guys aren't really in an alliance with Tamar. Of course she's going to join the other side of the house, especially when she knows that Nolo are in an alliance with Kato, Tom, and Ricky. 

I notice that Natalie gets upset a lot when she thinks someone has wronged her. First, it was Dina for not voting with them to get out Jonathan (the HORROR that she voted for a personal friend!) and now with Tamar (and I assume others but haven't been paying enough attention). 

• Love 1

Another sloppy wall comp? Come on, BB. Is that the best you've got?  I've already heard about Tamar's fear of heights. So, we get another night of "hot" shower competitions and hair crises? Wasn't last week?

ETA:  Oooops, LOL.   I guess that's the wages of being spoiled. Thanks BBAD. That WAS last week. Sorry.

Edited by Skycatcher
8 hours ago, Thalia said:

Caveat:  I have no idea what kind of mother she is, and I have great respect and sympathy for single moms.  But geez, I can't help but believe that these comments will come up in a future therapy session when he's an adult. He'll even have it on tape! 

Tamar is a good mom.  I am sure one of the sisters takes care of Logan.  I haven’t watch the Braxtons for a few years but this is how they do it.  They look out for each other and all the sisters adore Tamar very much.

Tamar could have worded that better.  ‘I do miss my son, but as a single mom, these jobs are very important to us. I worked very hard to support my son.  My sisters are watching Logan, so I know he is safe and happy.’

But, nah!  Tamar not so good with words!  

If she played the single mom card that could help her stay in the house a little longer. But, Tamar doesn’t think this way.

Tamar didn’t stop there, either.  After I posted my comment there was ANOTHER scene when Tamar went to Dina and whines about people spreading the ‘Tamar misses her son fake news’ as an excuse to get her out! 

Tamar  continues to say she was crying because Kandi did not want to be her friend.

If Tamar goes this week.....it is all her fault. She is still acting selfish and loud.

Then the LoLo fight happened yesterday.

But, by the time BBAD came around Tamar and LoLo were fine.  Tamar was helping LoLo with her hair.  (Yea, LoLo still whining about her hair and it is a weave....so, she can just get new hair if the green stuff ruined that weave).

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also, Tom has a trick of putting garlic cloves in a container, putting a lid on it, shaking the hell out of it, and all the garlic peel falling off by the time he opens it. As someone who's about to make a giant pan of lasagna, I'm totally trying that tonight.

Ok, this is really important, did he need to slice them at the tip at all or what?  Did he just put whole cloves in a container and shake like crazy?

I NEED TO KNOW!

• Love 1

Having heard about Kato's speech, I was all ready to be on Tamar's side of  cleaning-gate but didn't find his comments to be unreasonable.  Every HOH has to find something to say to the nominees and "you've said you wanted to go" and "you don't clean" have been acceptable excuses in the past.  Was he supposed to be honest and say that she needs to go because she's been at the center of most of the drama?  She may have never told him specifically that she wanted to leave, but we just saw a whole segment devoted to her packing her things because she was "leaving" (not QUITTING, because she doesn't do that).  Also, he wasn't asking her to be anyone's maid, just to clean up after her own damn self, something that she clearly doesn't think she needs to do.  I'm not sure if she noticed, but despite her list of accomplishments and elevated celebrity status, there is no maid service in the BB house.  Her comments made it sound like she expected the "less famous" HG's to do the cleaning since it's not her job.  The fact of the matter is that no matter what was said, she would have found a way to get angry about it.  She's a professional victim.

I haven't much cared for Lolo so far, but kudos to her for admitting that she has things to work on and apologizing to Tamar to keep peace in the house.  A little self awareness goes a long way.

So disappointed that they edited out most of Joey's complaints.  I was looking forward to a montage!  Thanks to those who watched and reported so I didn't miss out completely.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Ok, this is really important, did he need to slice them at the tip at all or what?  Did he just put whole cloves in a container and shake like crazy?

I NEED TO KNOW!

So I tried it tonight and I snapped each clove off the bulb and snapped the tough bit that was still at the tip. I dropped them in an old sour cream container and danced around my kitchen using it as a maraca and sure as shit, all except for one was completely bare. The one that wasn't bare was super easy to peel off and it came all in one piece. It worked. Colour me surprised. It's loud but it's fun.

• Love 10

I am one of the ones who thought/said that Ricky was/is condescending and patronizing -- and I said it here in the thread at the time it was on my mind,.     

My thinking that about Ricky has zero -- absolutely nothing -- to do with Tom being a supposed overwhelming favorite.   I never said Tom was a favorite of mine -- in fact, I believe I said that I couldn't make up my mind as to whether or not I wanted Tom to do well in the game or to be evicted soon, and I said that my opinion could change in a week.   I said that I think Tom is very smart and he is at least thinking things through and trying to use reasoning with Kato, but I also said that I can see how he would annoy people.

My opinion of Ricky was definitely not elevated when he called Tom a prick, though.  That was uncalled for, especially after he was putting Tom through this  irritating line of deep, probing questions, behaving as though he is the only evolved, enlightened one in the house, and everyone else is below him.    That was what I found patronizing and condescending. 

However, Ricky hasn't really been doing that for the last day or two -- or I haven't really caught him doing it when I've watched the feeds -- so I haven't been thinking about it.   My opinions of people can change quickly with this game, to where they really bug me for a few days, and then someone else moves to the top of the list in terms of who annoys me.   I might start out liking someone and then disliking them one week later.  

I haven't figured out who my favorite is quite yet.  I can see pros and cons with almost all of them, and there are things I like and dislike about every single one of them.   I neither hate nor love anyone at this point.  I am still figuring it out. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

My thinking that about Ricky has zero -- absolutely nothing -- to do with Tom being a supposed overwhelming favorite.   I never said Tom was a favorite of mine -- in fact, I believe I said that I couldn't make up my mind as to whether or not I wanted Tom to do well in the game or to be evicted soon, and I said that my opinion could change in a week.   I said that I think Tom is very smart and he is at least thinking things through and trying to use reasoning with Kato, but I also said that I can see how he would annoy people.

Sorry, I wasn't referencing anyone specific with my post. I was talking about the overall reaction on Reddit, where they've adopted the Cereal Box Osprey as their spirit animal. 

• Love 1

Sorry, I wasn't referencing anyone specific with my post. I was talking about the overall reaction on Reddit, where they've adopted the Cereal Box Osprey as their spirit animal. 

The Cereal Box Osprey is another joke that Tom runs into the ground!  lol   I don't think he is a bad guy, and I'm sure he can be funny at times, but he saps a joke of all its potency very quickly, instead of just letting it be.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So I tried it tonight and I snapped each clove off the bulb and snapped the tough bit that was still at the tip. I dropped them in an old sour cream container and danced around my kitchen using it as a maraca and sure as shit, all except for one was completely bare. The one that wasn't bare was super easy to peel off and it came all in one piece. It worked. Colour me surprised. It's loud but it's fun.

You should watch those food hack videos.  You learn tons of cool things like that.

I tried that garlic shaking in a bowl thing once and it took forever!  It was an awesome arm workout. 

4 hours ago, Coco88 said:

I have followed Ricky for 20 some years. He is not your typical jock. He's always been a free spirit. He got in trouble for smoking dope and it hurt his professional career. I actually don't think he's an asshole at all. He's just not really what you expect from someone who won a Heisman - super successful but also burdened with things and definitely kind of a square peg trying to fit in (or not) a round hole world. I didn't see the exchange but I think usually he's kind of chill to be an ass.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Did Joey have a short lived music "career" ?  I'm having blurry flashbacks but then I end up seeing Jordan Knight and Tommy Page's face. Omg I feel old.

You're welcome and I'm sorry all at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Who do y’all think is the oldest-looking HG this season?  I lean towards Kato, but my better half thinks Tom.

Kato. He looks like he needs to refresh his Botox or fillers or something. He's a little droopy. He looks older to me because he also looks like he's trying to fight it more where Tom is just... aging gracefully, grey hair and all. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kato. He looks like he needs to refresh his Botox or fillers or something. He's a little droopy. He looks older to me because he also looks like he's trying to fight it more where Tom is just... aging gracefully, grey hair and all. 

Every time I see Kato I can’t help but think, “This is exactly what Christian Slater will look like in a decade or so”.

• Love 2

Whenever I see and hear Dina, I can't help but think of Ramona Singer. I do think Kato seems more desperate than Tom to look younger and that usually never works for people like that.  I think Joey has aged terribly. I actually think he needs some more fat on his face. You always hear about women having to choose between their asses and their faces as they get older but I guess it affects men, too. 

• Love 3

Also it turns out that Joey Lawrence was still releasing music up to 2017. The 2011 and 2013 songs sounds like Aaron Carter lyrics trying to be solo Justin Timberlake singles and I do not recommend. I'm not having a "Mark McGrath actually isn't horrible and Sugar Ray's first album is actually really good!" moment like last year. It's more of a "Ugh, I had that guy's Teen Beat poster on my wall?" moment. 

• Love 2

Love me some LoLo! 

(Yea, I have a new fave every day)

She doesn’t back down!  

(They edited the ‘fight’ down to 2 minutes, though) 

I like Tamar, too....but, she doesn’t need to be questioning people’s game.  

Everyone needs to play their own game.

You get put own the block.  Win  Veto!

Kandi needed to bring some Kandi Koated musical dildos!  These chicks need some release!  High strung!  Hahahahahahahah!

‘I slipped on some shrimp today! Hahahahahaha! K-A-T-O!!!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You're welcome and I'm sorry all at the same time.

Thank you for reminding how awful my taste and judgement were as a kid. I totally remember this now and knowing me I probably bought this single. 

When I recover from this assault on my ears I have to find the recent stuff...for a friend.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Thank you for reminding how awful my taste and judgement were as a kid. I totally remember this now and knowing me I probably bought this single. 

When I recover from this assault on my ears I have to find the recent stuff...for a friend.

Be sure to read the comments on the latest stuff. It's a hoot! "OMG so sexy then, so sexy now. I want to bang it like a screen door in a hurricane!".

• Love 5

Poor Joey, he is so scared of germs. It must be very hard to live in that house for him. I sure could not be married to someone so compulsive. You cough next to him and he freaks. 

This is so funny. Ryan does not know how Joey got on the block and Joey does not know how he got up on the block. They are so clueless about week one and Ryan was HOH and Joey was on the block. They are going to ask Dina for help to figure out how Joey got on the block!

Edited by silverspoons
16 hours ago, green said:

Well he was a piece of crap and the poster boy for The Ugly American during the Olympics in Brazil.  So I don't find him likeable at all. 

Ryan's Rio incident is a direct result of his alcoholism. It took way too long, but Ryan has finally admitted he is an alcoholic. He's not a bad person, he just has a drinking problem.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Everything seems to bother Joey and at the same time, he'll do nothing to change the situations that bother him. 

Wow, me lol.

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What a shocker that reddit would be obsessed with Tom.

I'm torn because if Tamar wins veto (which will not happen lol) or really if most of the rest do then Ryan will go but if Ryan wins veto then Tamar will go and I want both of them to stay. Oh well, there's only 16 days left of this!

6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Poor Joey, he is so scared of germs. It must be very hard to live in that house for him. I sure could not be married to someone so compulsive. You cough next to him and he freaks. 

Huh, me again. Damn, I am relating to Joey. That's scary!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I'm getting a bit of a Howie Mandel vibe from Joey. Like he might be a germophobe or have OCD. I feel qualified to diagnose him based on my having absolutely no qualifications in this field whatsoever. 

I thought OCD when I saw him using a hair dryer on his feet. He also looks sickly to me.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm torn because if Tamar wins veto (which will not happen lol) or really if most of the rest do then Ryan will go but if Ryan wins veto then Tamar will go and I want both of them to stay. Oh well, there's only 16 days left of this!

Same, though I'd rather lose Tamar than Ryan.  I find Ryan somewhat endearing... which is very difficult to explain, but "it is what it is." 

27 minutes ago, atiyah9369 said:

I thought OCD when I saw him using a hair dryer on his feet. He also looks sickly to me.

That was insane.  But then again, Joey's DR look from last night's episode was bizarre.  He looked so small and sickly with the glasses and beanie.  Horrible visual.  

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Slider said:

Same, though I'd rather lose Tamar than Ryan.  I find Ryan somewhat endearing... which is very difficult to explain, but "it is what it is." 

His well-documented past travails notwithstanding, Ryan at least appears to be making an effort at self-improvement.  Tamar, on the other hand... well, to be perfectly honest, I don’t have a clue in hell as to wtf Tamar is trying to do.  I’m going to go out on a limb, though, and guess Tamar is the baby of her family...?

• Love 7