Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Joey walked in on the Natalie-Ricky-Lolo convo.

Joey is agreeing with them that Tom is paranoid.

Lolo is saying that Tom is being intense.    LOL     (Pot, meet kettle.)

Just a short time ago these idiots were bashing Joey to Tom and telling Tom how Joey doesn't like any of them.  And now they are bonding with Joey over not liking the way Tom is playing the game, and not trusting him.

(Hmm... perhaps Tom should tell Joey that the girls are insistent on getting him out....)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4

Ricky has now confronted Kato and Tom, and they are heading to the HoH.

Natalie and Lolo are still bonding with Joey.

Tom is asking Ricky if Tamar has the power.

They don't seem to be addressing the issue of what Natalie and Lolo suggested to Ricky about Tom wanting to backdoor Ricky -- yet.

Fun times in the BB house again!

Edited by TVFan17

Tom and Kato have screwed their game by not socializing with Joey more. Now, the women may scoop him up, which is hilarious since Lolo declared that Joey was coming after them and that's why she can't keep him. Now that Joey has gone on a long rant about Tom and Kato, she may change her mind, after all.

• Love 1

Tamar is now in the room with Joey, Natalie and Lolo.    Lolo and Natalie are being so stupid.  And Joey is being so stupid.     Those nitwits were JUST insisting to Tom how much Joey wants them out, which is why they won't vote out Ricky, and now they are scheming and strategizing with Joey!     What morons.   Make up your minds!

And Joey -- ever the pillar of wisdom -- said that he will throw the next competition.

After a bunch of whispering, Tamar has started reading from the Bible very loudly.

Joey is back to whispering.

Now everyone is back to acting normally.      They are pretending they were having a Bible study.

Anyway, I think they are all saying they are going to vote out Kandi.

Edited by TVFan17

Natalie and Ricky were talking.  Ricky said that if they win the Veto, they need to keep the nominations the same and vote Joey out (which goes against the plan that Natalie and Lolo were just hatching with Joey!).

Natalie is complaining that it's still so early in the game (which game is she playing?)  and that this alliance is supposed to be a "collaborative effort."   (Translation:   "Collaborative effort" means that everyone is supposed to do what Lolo and Natalie want to do because they insist on it.)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Kandi is trying to tell Ricky she gets in her own head and interprets things from other people in ways that upset her.  Ricky tells her "The mind is just an instrument."

I feel like I'd have a much easier time dealing with Tamar and Lolo than Ricky tbh.

I'd love to have watched all this but the feeds on the site won't work for me currently, BB Viewer always fucks up my computer (plus I simply don't like watching the feeds with it), and I didn't feel like going upstairs to watch it on the roku. I'll just see the highlights when they air on the show.

Who are the veto players?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like I'd have a much easier time dealing with Tamar and Lolo than Ricky tbh.

I'd love to have watched all this but the feeds on the site won't work for me currently, BB Viewer always fucks up my computer (plus I simply don't like watching the feeds with it), and I didn't feel like going upstairs to watch it on the roku. I'll just see the highlights when they air on the show.

Who are the veto players?

I'm trying to figure out who is playing.   Joey and Kandi are playing, of course.   Ricky is apparently not playing.   I think Natalie is playing.    I don't know about Tamar, Lolo or Dina.

Now Natalie has decided that Tom is a sociopath, which she shared with Tamar and Joey.

Natalie seems to be bothered that Tom has been in the DR for an hour.  She is paranoid about it, for some reason.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I'm trying to figure out who is playing.   Joey and Kandi are playing, of course.   Ricky is apparently not playing.   I think Natalie is playing.    I don't know about Tamar, Lolo or Dina.

Now Natalie has decided that Tom is a sociopath, which she shared with Tamar and Joey.

The three picked for veto are Natalie, Lolo, and Dina.

• Love 1

LOL  Now Ricky and Joey are talking, and Ricky said "You're the one person I trust."   Not sure if he was saying that to Joey, or echoing something Joey was saying to someone else?  (Meanwhile, Ricky wanted Joey gone five minutes ago.)

Joey is telling Ricky that the plan he made with Natalie and Lolo is to keep him on the block and vote out Kandi.

Joey and Ricky agree that they want to "get all of this weirdness out of the house"  (a.k.a. Tom and Kato) and "just have fun."

Joey also said he didn't like the way Tom talked to him.  (Meanwhile, Joey was complaining about how Ricky talked to him not long ago.)

Ricky then went to Natalie.

Ricky thanked Natalie for having his back.  He said that they (with Lolo) are the "baddest ones in here."

Ricky also said they have to put their money where their mouths are and win HoH.

Ricky wants to form a new final 5 (so I guess now he wants to keep Joey??) and team up against Kato and Tom.

Natalie, Lolo and Tamar are now talking, and Natalie is wondering if Tom had a breakdown (he is still in the DR).   Natalie and Tamar are talking about how Tom threatened them.

I can't figure out what any of these fools are actually going to do.  They keep conspiring against each other, and then joining forces with the people they are conspiring against.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Now Joey is acting paranoid and suspicious because Tom came out of the DR and didn't give Joey a sufficient response when Joey questioned him about having a voice left after being in there for so long.

Joey thinks that Tom might be able to outplay him, but he doesn't think Tom is smarter than he is.    LOL

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Tom and Kato talked to Natalie about saving Joey again.   Tom thinks they can get Kandi and Joey on their side.

Natalie escaped and ran downstairs, back to Tamar, Ricky and Lolo.  

Tom told Kato that he thinks Natalie is lying to them.  He can tell by the way she was looking at him.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Tamar said to Ricky, Natalie and Lolo that it's time for Dina to go.    (How is Dina suddenly a threat?)

Now Tom thinks they need to get rid of Tamar. 

Tom mistakenly thinks that everyone in the house other than Tamar likes them -- even the people not in their alliance.  (Wrong, Tom!)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Now Lolo, Natalie, Kato and Tom are talking.  Lolo is telling Kato that people like him.  She is telling Tom that the house is mad and very upset at him (what she doesn't say is that she has fueled a lot of the anger towards him by telling everyone what his plans are).

Lolo is saying that she will destroy Tom and Kato in any physical comps, but that luck plays a big role and they might not win more comps.

Lolo is saying that Tom is not taking them into consideration and protecting them against Joey, although he wants them to protect him in the next HoH.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Lolo is rambling on about how loyal she is, and how Tom and Kato have never shown their loyalty to her.   She started to get upset when talking about evicting her Olympic teammate.  Tom reminded her that he wanted to save Ryan and evict Ricky, but he didn't because she wanted to get rid of Ryan.  

Lolo turned to Kato and said, "Well, YOU didn't!"

Tom said that when he and Ricky talk to each other, they each know that the other one is lying.  They know that they are lying to each other.   Natalie said that's creepy.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Lolo is rambling on about how loyal she is, and how Tom and Kato have never shown their loyalty to her.   She started to get upset when talking about evicting her Olympic teammate.  Tom reminded her that he wanted to save Ryan and evict Ricky, but he didn't because she wanted to get rid of Ryan.  

Lolo turned to Kato and said, "Well, YOU didn't!"

Thanks for all the updates!

• Love 2

These updates are giving me whiplash. I don't even get what's going on anymore and what the plan is. I kind of want the backdoor Ricky thing to happen, just because I think it will cause the entire house to start scrambling since he was involved with so many people. He's mostly loyal to Lolo and NEM, but everyone else thinks he's with them too so it would be interesting to see him gone.

Plus, I think Lolo will freak out which will rub Tamar the wrong way and it will lead to round 4.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CheezyXpressed said:

These updates are giving me whiplash. I don't even get what's going on anymore and what the plan is. I kind of want the backdoor Ricky thing to happen, just because I think it will cause the entire house to start scrambling since he was involved with so many people. He's mostly loyal to Lolo and NEM, but everyone else thinks he's with them too so it would be interesting to see him gone.

Plus, I think Lolo will freak out which will rub Tamar the wrong way and it will lead to round 4.

Sadly, Lolo and Natalie are not going to let the backdoor of Ricky happen.  They told Ricky they won't let it happen. 

Tom said that if his alliance really doesn't want to go along with his plan, then he will get out someone else, but he wants to keep Kandi.  He is willing to put Tamar up and get her angry because he thinks it will be good TV.

I am so confused as to what's going on too!  It's maddening!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Sadly, Lolo and Natalie are not going to let the backdoor of Ricky happen.  They told Ricky they won't let it happen. 

Tom said that if his alliance really doesn't want to go along with his plan, then he will get out someone else, but he wants to keep Kandi.  He is willing to put Tamar up and get her angry because he thinks it will be good TV.

I am so confused as to what's going on too!  It's maddening!

This might be a good thing though. If Kandi wins Veto, then she'll be taken off and he'll nominate Tamar. If he wins, then he might put Tamar in Kandi's place because it will be good TV. Tamar can use her power, since she most likely got it and remove herself. Tom won't nominate Kato and Dina, so the only option would be the other three. He trusts Lolo and NEM more, so he might have to reluctantly put Ricky up just because Tamar removed herself.

After that, Joey will probably leave. But there may be a chance that Ricky leaves instantly. A small chance, but a chance nonetheless.

• Love 3

So someone just shared an article on Facebook about Ben Affleck dropping out of the Batman role. But when I was reading it, I was all "Oh, poor Joey, they say they want to go with a younger Batman in the new movie(s)." But then I Googled. Ben Affleck is 46. Joey Lawrence is 42. It's still possible! Don't stop believin', Joey. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Well,  either Kandi or Joey will be leaving.   I doubt that Dina will leave, and Natalie/Lolo are making sure Ricky doesn't leave.

Most likely Joey; Natalie was being pretty adamant (in front of Lolo and Ricky, anyway) about not using the PoV, and Lolo is pretty much death on Joey.

6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Most likely Joey; Natalie was being pretty adamant (in front of Lolo and Ricky, anyway) about not using the PoV, and Lolo is pretty much death on Joey.

Yeah, it's funny too, because they were making a supposed deal with Joey in front of Tamar earlier -- when they were freaking out about Tom's plan to backdoor Ricky -- and now they've told Tamar that the nominations are not changing.    I think Tamar is confused.  lol      Tamar believes their Joey alliance and assumes that Joey is supposed to be staying, but I get the feeling that she is also secretly skeptical of them, and wonders if they were just lying to Joey earlier when they were in a panic.

Edited by TVFan17

Well, one source of Lolo’s near-constant state of irritation was just identified.  Apparently Lolo’s coach scripted out a pretty massive (binder-sized) workout regimen for her to follow religiously while she’s in the House; people interrupting her workouts to talk game, though, are messing with her adherence to the schedule.

• Love 2

Joey and Tom were having a pleasant conversation (despite the fact that Joey doesn't like him), and Tom was asking him about all of the famous people he has met.    Tom was trying to stump Joey and find out who he has not met.   The conversation was completely harmless, but I am waiting for Joey to complain to Ricky/Lolo/Natalie/Tamar later on about Tom's sinister ulterior motives for asking who he has met.   I'm sure that Joey and the rest of them will find a reason to be mad at Tom's questions.  He was just making small talk.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Well,  either Kandi or Joey will be leaving.   I doubt that Dina will leave, and Natalie/Lolo are making sure Ricky doesn't leave.

Ricky is in a very good position. He doesn't get emotional. It's just a game to him. He knows what Nat and Lolo are up to and he knows what Tom and Kato are up to. He can flip in either one or bust any of them wide open. And he seems patient. 

Tom and Kato blew up their spots so fast.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

Glad Tamar found those cookies, or no one would be sleeping tonight!

Wonder if any of them realized going in they’d be missing Girl Scout cookie season - and would that knowledge have affected their decision to participate?  ;)

Can I take a moment to say I appreciate all of you posting here.  

I can’t tell you how many smiles and giggles I get.  To start your morning off like that it’s the greatest. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Aw, shit.  What the fuck is Tamar playing the victim about now?

This ought to be a tag for a Tamar thread. You could type this at any random time of the day and most of the night and you wouldn't be wrong.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Wonder if any of them realized going in they’d be missing Girl Scout cookie season - and would that knowledge have affected their decision to participate?  ;)

Meh. They're over-rated, over-priced and not worth it.

• Love 1

I didn’t realize Ricky considered himself an Astrologer and spiritual psychic.

Ricky can’t ask the stars who has the Power??? LMBO

Tamar is doing an EXCELLENT job keeping her Power a secret.

She keeps pointing the finger at Kandi....and, they believe her.

I wonder if NoLo are going to kick Tamar out of the circle when they find out she didn’t tell them about the Power.....as in she doesn’t trust her ‘closest’ friends.

Best scenario for Tamar’s game.....not necessary to use it.

Can someone tell me why all the Kandi hate????  I love Kandi!

Kandi had the best line last night.  When she got nominated.....’No more Fried Chicken for y’all!’  Hahahahahaha!

ugh, the nerves of Tom to ask Kandi for some steak she was cooking.

Kandi wanted to cuss Tom out and hit him over the head with the pan.

We needed Mama Joyce on set  last night!  She doesn’t hold back.

Other than that....the show & BBAD were boring yesterday.

Joey was likeable, though.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mertensia said:

Meh. They're over-rated, over-priced and not worth it.

Shut your mouth! I mean, you're not totally wrong, but still. Also, the Dollar General version of thin mints are awesome, so if anyone wants a fix but doesn't wanna pay $6, there you go.

Ugh, I was hoping for a Ricky bd. Now I guess I'll get a prayer circle going for Kato to win the next HOH, nom Lolo and Natalie, and bd Ricky.

• Love 1

It's a shame that this Ricky backdoor isn't happen AND that Kandi is likely leaving. I'm ok with Tom blowing up his own game, but he should have at least gotten out Ricky first! Now Tom and Kato are the underdogs and I don't really feel like rooting for them because they created this situation all by themselves.

I mean, I get that Ricky's playing a solid game and all. I just wish I liked his personality. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's a shame that this Ricky backdoor isn't happen AND that Kandi is likely leaving. I'm ok with Tom blowing up his own game, but he should have at least gotten out Ricky first! Now Tom and Kato are the underdogs and I don't really feel like rooting for them because they created this situation all by themselves.

I mean, I get that Ricky's playing a solid game and all. I just wish I liked his personality. 

I was onboard until it was clear it was not going to happen. And until Tom went crazy trying to ferret out the power.

Now, I would like to see Kato win the next HOH and see how Ricky , Nat and Lolo scramble. Nat and Lolo have told everyone how psycho Tom is and they have to go. Ricky knows that Lolo and Nat have been disloyal to Tom ( Ricky only cares for game purposes and leverage) and can use that info to get one of two strong females out.

While personality wise he is a notch better than Joey, he is playing it very cool headed.

I want to see a scramble instead of an easy target for HOH ( tom and kato). 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Now, I would like to see Kato win the next HOH and see how Ricky , Nat and Lolo scramble. Nat and Lolo have told everyone how psycho Tom is and they have to go. Ricky knows that Lolo and Nat have been disloyal to Tom ( Ricky only cares for game purposes and leverage) and can use that info to get one of two strong females out.

I'd like that to happen, but I don't think the odds are in Kato's favour. Knowing my luck, Ricky will win HOH. At least we'd see him get HOH-itis AND his HOH would only last two days, but still. I don't even care if Tom goes on Monday (I believe that's the next eviction). I just am disappointed with how badly Tom screwed up. He could have had things go his way this week, but he absolutely lost his marbles, which ruined everything from going right for him. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Still screws the pooch if Ricky wins PoV; the survivor of this coming Kandi/Joey eviction will be out the FD on the next.

20 hours ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s, a little bit back:

Wed 11:18 AM PT - 11:11 AM Tam/Lolo in CBR. Lolo, changing under a towel: "Kandi saw my underwear and said I see why you a virgin now! They were my most basic pair. Like - just neutral as f*ck."

Just to be be sure I got this right I asked the old lady, “Would this be considered catty - and if so, HOW catty?”

Her response: “MEEE-ow!”

I don't get it....does Talking Tina wear granny panties or something?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Tom is 100% certifiably delusional. Nobody likes you anymore. You have alienated everyone in the house.

Yeah....I guess there's a reason why I didn't jump on the Tom Green train last week, and I'm glad I had one foot out the door when he won HOH this week. He's such a poor player. What makes me disappointed is that he's actually quite smart and understands the dynamics of the game. He's picked up on several correct assumptions...but then he completely throws it away with how he handles this knowledge! Running to Nolo when he suspects Ricky will choose them over Tom/Kato (true). Sitting up in the HOH room with Kato, going around in circles about who the target is. Not forming alliances outside of Ricky/Nolo to ensure they could have numbers next week. Thinking that him and Kato can trade off HOHs for the rest of the season. 

I just can't with Tom anymore. I am looking forward to when Kato doesn't win HOH and him and Kato's asses are on the block on Sunday. And if Kato wins...I might actually scream.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

The grocery store rep showed me that the kleeber cookies are the same as the girl scout ones, they are made in the same factory. The grasshoppers are the thin mints, they have different names but exact cookie. Our Kroger has them  3 for $5 and I have seen that BB shops at Kroger by some of he brands. 

Tamar seems like she likes on kind of cookie and Joey likes his kind of stale (go figure). 

• Love 2

Dina said she has to go into the DR to get her car payment taken car of. She forgot about it.  And she forgot about all her bills before coming in. 

And she's talking to Ricky about Magic Erasers as if they were created yesterday. 

• Love 2

I think that Tom's biggest mistakes were to align with the wrong people, other than Kato -- two women he cannot trust, and a guy who doesn't really like him -- and to not form alliances with other people in the house.

Tom knows that this might be the only HoH he has, and that Kato might not win another one -- he said that to him earlier today -- which is why he wanted to make a big move now.    He is not wrong in that line of thinking.   It's a super-short game, and there are only 13 days until the finale.     The time to make an impact IS now.   Unfortunately, Tom won't be able to make the big move that he wanted to make (to get Ricky out).  

As for the over-thinking... chances are, he probably can't help it.   As a fellow over-thinker myself, I know that it's very hard to just shut it off and not over-think.   It's not like you can tell yourself, "Hey, I guess I'll just stop over-thinking things now" and it all magically leaves your mind.   It doesn't work like that for a lot of people.     The different scenarios and possibilities are probably running around in Tom's head all the time, and he can't stop them.     (And a lot of his suspicions and instincts are 100% accurate!) 

The thing is that over-thinkers drive everyone else crazy when they verbalize their thoughts repeatedly, and no one wants to hear it!  lol

At the same time, if Tom hadn't talked to Lolo and Natalie about what he wanted to do and just tried to do it anyway, they would have been furious with him.   They were going to be furious with him either way, whether he kept it quiet or told them his plan.

I think that Tom was inevitably going to be screwed either way with this HoH, unfortunately, because of the people he chose to partner up with.  

My hope is that someone else  will have the sense to get Lolo out of the house at some point soon.   She is the one who I like the least at this moment.  She is full of righteous indignation and attitude,  but she doesn't contribute much to her alliance or to the game in general, and yet Natalie listens to her and Natalie is a strong player.  Lolo has a lot of opinions and thoughts, but she just isn't really doing much, and she is not particularly endearing or fun to watch.  

At least Tamar -- in all of her histrionics and drama -- can be funny and entertaining.   Lolo is not entertaining (to me).

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 6

I think Tom is dumb to be obsessed with making "the big move" a la the trap a lot of Survivors fall into too.  It rarely works.  You just find a consensus victim like Bald Whoa Guy and try to align with or at least not piss off as many people as possible and so do NOT become the next target as a result.  The season may be short but there is still plenty of people in the house.  Go back and hide in the bushes and let some of the others get the proverbial blood on their hands instead.  Then after the massacres make your token "big move" if you can't get the "big move syndrome" cured by then.

Geez, it wasn't like Ricky was a danger right now.  He wasn't running around thee house heading up a defined alliance officially gunning for Tom.  And most competitions aren't physical and the ones that are are sometimes about balance which women are usually better at with their lower center of gravity than a big, bulky man anyway.  And Ricky doesn't appear to want to win HOH necessarily anyway right now.

But no, Tom = dog with bone.  So he managed to screw up his whole game ... and Kato's with him.  Tom doesn't have any real idea how to play the game in the end.  It isn't three-dimensional chess; it is a very simple game called BB.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, green said:

I think Tom is dumb to be obsessed with making "the big move" a la the trap a lot of Survivors fall into too.  It rarely works.  You just find a consensus victim like Bald Whoa Guy and try to align with or at least not piss off as many people as possible and so do NOT become the next target as a result.  The season may be short but there is still plenty of people in the house.  Go back and hide in the bushes and let some of the others get the proverbial blood on their hands instead.  Then after the massacres make your token "big move" if you can't get the "big move syndrome" cured by then.

Geez, it wasn't like Ricky was a danger right now.  He wasn't running around thee house heading up a defined alliance officially gunning for Tom.  And most competitions aren't physical and the ones that are are sometimes about balance which women are usually better at with their lower center of gravity than a big, bulky man anyway.  And Ricky doesn't appear to want to win HOH necessarily anyway right now.

But no, Tom = dog with bone.  So he managed to screw up his whole game ... and Kato's with him.  Tom doesn't have any real idea how to play the game in the end.  It isn't three-dimensional chess; it is a very simple game called BB.

And we all think that we would play the game better if we were in the house, or that people in the house should be playing it the way we think they should play, but chances are... we would all make mistakes and mess things up if we were there too!   I know I would crumble under pressure and not be able to handle it.   lol   It seems like it should be simple, but it's not that simple.    

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8