Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

So we’ll get some definite HOHitus from Tamar, but Lolo and Natalie will get their way, Tom and Kato will be nominated, and vilified by most of the house until one gets the boot. 

Fun. Wake me up next week.

• Love 4

Tom/Kato are by themselves being very quiet in one of the bedrooms while everyone else except Tamar are upstairs playing chess/pool.  Tamar just got out of the DR.

10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So we’ll get some definite HOHitus from Tamar, but Lolo and Natalie will get their way, Tom and Kato will be nominated, and vilified by most of the house until one gets the boot. 

Probably.  But maybe Lolo will get into another fight with Tamar and make this week really interesting?

• Love 2

Tamar is so funny with her obsession with lamb chops!   lol  There must be an endless supply of lamb chops in that house, as she seems to mention them a lot.  In fact, I think it was Ricky who was just saying he was tired of them.  He is "lamb chopped out."

Speaking of Ricky, he is such a jerk.   Tom just walked into the kitchen, where Ricky, Natalie, Lolo and Tamar were.  He tried to say something positive about smiling -- Tom is awkward, so anything he says always comes out awkwardly, even if he means no harm by it.   Tamar was being cordial, though she still doesn't like him.

Rickey said something like "We're always smiling when you're not in the room" or "We always smile when you're not in the room."

Wasn't it Ricky who was just telling Kandi recently that "It's just a game"?  Then why is he so mad and hateful?  Really... he might not like Tom as a person, but can't he manage to be cordial just to not make other people uncomfortable?   He never has to see Tom again after this show is over, so he doesn't have to be polite for long.

Even Tamar -- who, again, does not like Tom -- got uncomfortable when Ricky said that.

I think that Ricky then went to say something to Tom -- I don't know if he apologized or what, but he said something nicer than what he had just said a few minutes earlier -- and Tamar thanked Ricky for doing that.

Now Natalie is worried that she is going to have to go say something nice too.    lol   She doesn't want to, and doesn't think she has to.  She says that she is not a poor sport and will treat Tom with dignity, value and respect, but she is not going to have a long conversation with Tom.

Earlier, Lolo said that she noticed that Tom was changing his energy -- she seemed to be softening up in her opinion of him for a second -- and Natalie quickly jumped in to remind Lolo of what a jerk Tom is.

Now, Ricky is saying to Lolo that they have to build on the positive momentum and move past it.

So I assume that Tamar will put Tom and Kato on the block together, just to be sure one of them goes home?    Relying on a backdoor situation is too risky if she really wants one of them gone.

Kandi seems to be trying to point out to Tamar that once Tom and Kato are gone, Ricky, Lolo and Natalie are coming after Kandi and Tamar, so it could be advantageous to keep Tom and Kato in.

Tamar didn't seem to agree, but she said she will talk to Kandi more when Tamar gets her HoH room.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Tom was eating with Tamar and Kandi, and things quickly went south.  Kandi told him he is a lot more relaxed now than when he was HoH.   She thought he was acting weird when he was HoH.  

Tamar asked Tom if he was going to go apologize to Ricky, Natalie and Lolo. 

Ricky walked up and started telling Tom that he didn't like his behavior when he was HoH, once again getting snappy.  Tom indicated that he didn't really like some of their behavior either.

Kandi tried to stay out of it.

Tamar was complaining to Tom about Kato's behavior.

Tom and Kato went outside to talk about how they need to avoid Ricky and not try to talk to him.  Tom also thinks that Tamar was feeding into Ricky's complaints about Tom.

Kandi ended up saying to Ricky that she is in the house because of Tamar, and not because of Ricky -- because she knows that Ricky wanted her out.  Ricky tried to talk his way around that.

At this point, they're all just going around in circles with each other, rehashing the same old conflicts.  None of them are going to change.  They just all need to be adults and move on to the next subjects.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Lolo and Ricky in the Gold room with Tamar talking smack about Kandi and Tamar is doing a good impression of buying it. 

This is the game she's been playing with them since she made up with Kandi for real. She sees they are threatened by their relationship and does her best to play into it. She's doing it again now 

38 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

So I assume that Tamar will put Tom and Kato on the block together, just to be sure one of them goes home?    Relying on a backdoor situation is too risky if she really wants one of them gone.

But is that necessarily what Tamar wants - or, more specifically, what is best for Tamar’s game?

At present, the House structure is as follows:

1. The Threesome (formal): Lolo, Natalie and Ricky.
  2. The Twosome (formal): Kato and Tom.
  3. The Unaffiliated (informal): Dina, Kandi and Tamar.

At present, Tamar (and the rest of the Unaffiliated by default) derive strategic benefit from keeping the two formal groups training their sights on each other.  A couple of sets of circumstances exist under which that benefit would be lost, however; if either formal group is decimated sufficiently to cease posing a threat to the other formal group, for example, or if the Threesome were to start thinking the Unaffiliated were functioning as a cohesive (formal) opposing group.

IMHO the best game move from Tamar’s point of view would be to engineer the eviction of one of the Threesome, especially if if could be done in such as way as to lay blame for such a game move at the feet of the Twosome.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But is that necessarily what Tamar wants - or, more specifically, what is best for Tamar’s game?

At present, the House structure is as follows:

1. The Threesome (formal): Lolo, Natalie and Ricky.
  2. The Twosome (formal): Kato and Tom.
  3. The Unaffiliated (informal): Dina, Kandi and Tamar.

At present, Tamar (and the rest of the Unaffiliated by default) derive strategic benefit from keeping the two formal groups training their sights on each other.  A couple of sets of circumstances exist under which that benefit would be lost, however; if either formal group is decimated sufficiently to cease posing a threat to the other formal group, for example, or if the Threesome were to start thinking the Unaffiliated were functioning as a cohesive (formal) opposing group.

IMHO the best game move from Tamar’s point of view would be to engineer the eviction of one of the Threesome, especially if if could be done in such as way as to lay blame for such a game move at the feet of the Twosome.

Getting rid of one of the Threesome was roughly what Kandi was trying to tell Tamar (when they were whispering earlier), in a roundabout way.  She was also trying to point out that if Tom and Kato are gone, who will be the next target of the Threesome?   Kandi and Tamar will be the next targets.    So it's better to at least get rid of one of those 3, to make them weaker, and keep Tom and Kato in the house so they will remain the main targets -- I think that was Kandi's main idea.

But Tamar didn't seem to want to hear it, although she said she would talk more to Kandi in the HoH room at some point later.   She is at least more willing to listen to Kandi, but it's not guaranteed that she will go along with any plan that involves keeping both Tom and Kato safe (especially Kato).   She will probably have a hard time talking one-on-one to Kandi over the next couple of days, as I'm sure the Threesome will be two steps behind her at all times, everywhere she goes.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4

I'm starting to love this Kandi/Tamar twosome. I think maybe I'm rooting for those two to be F2. 

I would love to see Tamar get one of Lolo/Natalie/Ricky out. That would shock the hell outta them. But I don't see it happening and really it would be a big risk for her. It's the better move, but she'd have to pull it off without them getting mad at her and that's virtually impossible. If only Kandi could have won HOH, that would have been perfect for Tamar.

This season is full of fights which I always want and yet I'm still not that invested in it. I feel like maybe I'm just over BB. But I know I'll never be able to stop watching. It's too ingrained in me now lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love to see Tamar get one of Lolo/Natalie/Ricky out. That would shock the hell outta them. But I don't see it happening and really it would be a big risk for her. It's the better move, but she'd have to pull it off without them getting mad at her and that's virtually impossible. If only Kandi could have won HOH, that would have been perfect for Tamar.

It's better for Tamar's game to get one of Lolo/Ricky/Natalie out. Kandi even told Tamar this, and she is too focused on her hate for Kato to listen. Once Kato or Tom goes tomorrow night, then that leaves Lolo/Ricky/Natalie as a solid trio. Sure, Tom would join Dina/Kandi/Tamar, but if Lolo/Ricky/Natalie win HOH on Monday night, they're screwed. Dina and Kandi aren't good competitors to begin with, and Tom is their only hope to win HOH. Tamar's going to have to rely on some pure luck and hope that her side wins HOH on Monday night. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's better for Tamar's game to get one of Lolo/Ricky/Natalie out. Kandi even told Tamar this, and she is too focused on her hate for Kato to listen.

I kinda get why Tamar is letting her Kato hate drive her. She thinks he made a racist remark about her! Now, I'm not sure if it was or not, but I can understand why Tamar sees it that way since that's how N/L/R want her to see it because imo they're manipulating the situation. Well, Natalie and Ricky are; Lolo is just an angry crazy person lol.

Here's the thing though, I assume N/L/R want Tom out over Kato, so are they going to try to convince Tamar that's the better move or are they going to just vote Kato out?

After tomorrow, when is the next eviction? The double on Friday?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I kinda get why Tamar is letting her Kato hate drive her. She thinks he made a racist remark about her! Now, I'm not sure if it was or not, but I can understand why Tamar sees it that way since that's how N/L/R want her to see it because imo they're manipulating the situation. Well, Natalie and Ricky are; Lolo is just an angry crazy person lol.

Here's the thing though, I assume N/L/R want Tom out over Kato, so are they going to try to convince Tamar that's the better move or are they going to just vote Kato out?

After tomorrow, when is the next eviction? The double on Friday?

Apparently, Ricky was starting to plant seeds to get Kandi out for whatever reason but we know Kandi and Dina aren't going to touch the block today or tomorrow. 

Yeah, it's the double on Friday. So we're already down to eight, tomorrow we'll have seven, and then Friday will bring us down to Final Five, which is on par for last year's finale which had five. Tamar's making a HUGE mistake if she allows Lolo/Natalie/Ricky to get through to DE night. Sure, there is a solid chance that one or two could be knocked out on DE, but they're also going into tomorrow night's HOH as a trio. Tamar has the chance to knock out a trio to even the playing field. Sure, I totally understand her targeting Kato and I don't think it's the worst idea. Him and Tom have won two competitions each, so they could win the next couple of comps and get to the finale. I just really hate the Nolo/Ricky trio (or as Taran Armstrong from Rob Has A Podcast calls them, NoLicky as their trio name) and think that Tamar could benefit from keeping Tom/Kato safe this week to target a strong trio. 

Tamar has no voting power tomorrow so it doesn't even matter who she wants out. All she can do is put Kato/Tom up and hope that she gets what she wants. Nolo and Ricky are the voting block, so they decide who goes. And, as we've seen, those three are alright with backstabbing for personal reasons. See: Lolo targeting Jonathan because of her jealousy of his closeness with Ryan. It would be fine if it was a game move, but this season is filled with personal moves, which is another reason why I don't like this season. 

• Love 2

Why Tamar why?  She is chomping on those lamb chops like she is breaking a 30 day fast!  A pack of 4 lamb chops cost like $20.  Tamar knows her value in the BBC house. 😂 

Someone said....what is with you and lamb chops?  You want some chicken?  Tamar was like....Nawwww.  Then went to the fridge and got herself a pack of lamb chops! Then when she was eating...she held the  chops to her mouth and was tearing the meat off with her teeth.

Tamar is good TeeeVeee!

40452FA8-8E75-4FF4-9D3B-1581BB1E4555.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I was thinking of scenarios if Tamar is just trying to target these two. Say if some miracle, Dina wins Veto and uses it on Kato? Tamar will have to place one of her former mates on the block. But then then I remember that she's be the tiebreak and lose hope for this season once again.

2 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I was thinking of scenarios if Tamar is just trying to target these two. Say if some miracle, Dina wins Veto and uses it on Kato? Tamar will have to place one of her former mates on the block. But then then I remember that she's be the tiebreak and lose hope for this season once again.

There is no tiebreaker for tomorrow night. Tom was the tiebreaker for last night's eviction, which means there's no chance of a tie tomorrow....which is great because if Kato or Tom come down and Tamar puts up Natalie or Ricky, then Dina/Kandi/Tom or Kato can vote them out.

• Love 2
On 1/29/2019 at 8:55 PM, green said:

Here is the remaining schedule from what I copied from Peachmango's post abut a week back maybe.

Wednesday, Jan. 30, 8:00-9:00 PM

Saturday, Feb. 2, 8:00-9:00 PM

Monday, Feb. 4, 9:00-10:00 PM

Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:00-10:00 PM

Friday, Feb. 8, 8:00-10:00 PM (2-Hour Episode)

Monday, Feb. 11, 9:00-10:00 PM

Wednesday, Feb. 13, 9:00-11:00 PM (2-Hour Finale)

Time to bump the schedule up.  Thanks to green and peachmangosteen for the original posts.

Edited by Skycatcher
My "smart" phone thinks peach and mango are two different words - sheesh!
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

There is no tiebreaker for tomorrow night. Tom was the tiebreaker for last night's eviction, which means there's no chance of a tie tomorrow....which is great because if Kato or Tom come down and Tamar puts up Natalie or Ricky, then Dina/Kandi/Tom or Kato can vote them out.

I just realized that after my post lol. Okay, so my hope lies in Dina because if Kandi gets Veto then I think Dina will go up and ruin this.

So, if it is dog eat dog...LoLo-etc Vs TomKat.....then does this mean...Dina is gonna sneak into F2?

I think ‘maybe’ (those alliances change too fast) Dina and Kandi are the safest to beat in Final 2??

(cheering for Kandi)

21 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So, if it is dog eat dog...LoLo-etc Vs TomKat.....then does this mean...Dina is gonna sneak into F2?

I think ‘maybe’ (those alliances change too fast) Dina and Kandi are the safest to beat in Final 2??

(cheering for Kandi)

I’m betting F2 will be Dina + whoever brought her there as a goat.

• Love 4

Isn't it weird that this coming week they moved BB from an 8 pm start (except Friday's 2 hour one) to starting at 9 pm now.  It is amazing anyone can every remember when this show is on given not only these hour changes but the night of the week changes too.  If it wasn't for this site I never would have known when a single episode is on.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, green said:

Isn't it weird that this coming week they moved BB from an 8 pm start (except Friday's 2 hour one) to starting at 9 pm now.  It is amazing anyone can every remember when this show is on given not only these hour changes but the night of the week changes too.  If it wasn't for this site I never would have known when a single episode is on.

Ditto.   I wish they would just pick one start time -- whether it's 8 p.m. or 9 p.m. -- and stick to it.    It's hard for me to remember to keep up with the shifting start times, as well as which nights of the week certain things are happening on the CBS broadcast (such as live evictions),  as well as which episodes are one hour or two hours.    

It's easier to keep up with the schedule for a regular 3-month season because those schedules seem to stay the same for long stretches of time, without jumping around too much.   These short seasons seem to be harder to keep up with, schedule-wise.

I remember the Big Brother Over the Top online-only season being hard to follow too, because it was not structured the same way as a regular televised season would be, and sometimes the nominations were spread out over two shows.  It was weird.  I liked the OTT season for a lot of reasons, but how the schedule  was set up for viewing was not one of those reasons!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Tom's biggest downfall is trying to be smarter than this game is meant to be. He overthinks everything and then thinks that the only logical moves for anyone is those that benefit him. I like that he's not giving up, but some of his expectations of others are just ludicrous( thanks to rap music I was barely able to figure out the spelling or that word). He really thinks that he and Kato are some super team due to the competitions they won and wants to use that as a reason why others should want to work with him them. Then he's saying only one of the should try hard in the veto because then they will think the other has given up an not vote them out. No fool. You both need to play your asses off. 

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Tom's biggest downfall is trying to be smarter than this game is meant to be. He overthinks everything and then thinks that the only logical moves for anyone is those that benefit him. I like that he's not giving up, but some of his expectations of others are just ludicrous( thanks to rap music I was barely able to figure out the spelling or that word). He really thinks that he and Kato are some super team due to the competitions they won and wants to use that as a reason why others should want to work with him them. Then he's saying only one of the should try hard in the veto because then they will think the other has given up an not vote them out. No fool. You both need to play your asses off. 

At the end of the day, I don't think Tom really cares that much if he stays or goes.  He wanted to make what he thought was good TV.    He is not going to be upset if he is voted out.    Kato even said that if they are on the block together and if Kato wins the Veto, he will save Tom instead of himself.  Tom refused.  He said he won't accept it if Kato tries to use it on him instead of himself.   He wants Kato to stay in the game.

He and Kato are trying some last minute things/tactics, but they don't really seem to be expecting anything miraculous to happen.

As for thinking that the only logical moves for anyone are those that benefit them.... that's the exact definition of what Ricky, Lolo and Natalie have been doing too.    

15 minutes ago, lisette said:

So did Tom and Kato go up for Tamar’s HOH reveal?

Yes.   They went up, and then they left earlier than everyone else.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

As for thinking that the only logical moves for anyone are those that benefit them.... that's the exact definition of what Ricky, Lolo and Natalie have been doing too.   

I try to avoid all conversations that Ricky is in, and I definitely can't take the three of them at the same damn time.

However I don't think for a minute that Tom and Kato are ready to throw in the towel.  They are both still fully invested in this game.

• Love 2

TomKat are my favorites and I would love to see them in the F2.  Of course, that's not going  to happen, but it's still what I would like to have happen.  Either one winning would make me happy.  I remember Kato from  the OJ trial and liked him a lot then.  Thought he was funny without trying to be  He's sooooo intense here,  though.  And I'm a long-time Tom fan.  It hurts my feelings when the other are mean to them.

Can. Not. Stand. Ricky.

Can Not. Stand. Lolo.

Am glad Joey is gone.

Ready for Monday!

• Love 6

My dislike of Lolo from other shows has kept me from paying much attention to this season. And now...I'm glad. I kind of like Tom more than I ever thought I would, but some of the others this season just seem humorless, or something.

Kandi seems OK, but I really don't have anyone to root for once Tom goes, and that kind of kills it for me. Not to mention the feeds getting cut every time Lolo throws a tantrum. I always enjoy the comments on this thread though, so thank you everyone else for powering through, lol.

• Love 3

IMHO Tom’ biggest mistake this season has been in exceeding his player role, to try to play the part of producer as well.  In the early days of Tom’s HoH reign he decided it would make for better TV to play the part of “Wild-Eyed Paranoid Trying to Sniff Out the Secret Power”.  

Tom’s failure in this approach, though, was in not realizing the other HGs had zero idea he was acting out an artificial role.  They thought they were seeing/experiencing genuine 100% Tom - a Tom who was an arrogant paranoid douchebag - and they responded as you might expect, with anger and alienation.

• Love 5

I am trying to figure out the mysteries of Dina.     She is fascinating, and not necessarily in a good way.  I don't think she's dumb -- I think there is a brain in there somewhere -- but she seems to be in a perpetual state of confusion.  lol    "Addled" seems to be a harsh word to use, but that is the one that comes to mind.

I don't mean that Dina is just confused about the game of Big Brother -- that goes without saying -- but she is always walking around, looking and acting confused, trying to find things she misplaced and talking in riddles (even when she hasn't been drinking).   I've watched her in the kitchen, in the bedroom and in the storage/stock room, and she seems to walk back and forth, taking longer to do things than it takes other people.

Earlier this afternoon, Production gave the HGs some Super Bowl food.    Dina was one of the first two people in the storage room to see the food.  She grabbed a plate and seemingly started loading it with things, or so I thought.  She even grabbed a cupcake and put it on the plate.   She kept walking from one end of the room to the other, looking at the food and seemingly not getting anything accomplished.   ALL of the other HGs eventually entered the room, filled their plates and/or looked at the food and left the room, and Dina was still in there.  She was the last one standing.  lol   At some point, the cupcake was gone from her plate, although I don't think she hadn't eaten it.   She was still walking around, filling up a plate -- maybe a second plate?  Not sure -- and she grabbed another cupcake.  What happened to the first cupcake?  Did she misplace it?  lol  I was thinking that maybe she forgot she had already grabbed a cupcake and then lost track of it.

Then Kandi said she was going to take a nap in the HoH room.  She was up there for a while, and Dina was downstairs, just walking around, looking confused and trying to find things in the bedroom, as usual.   Dina eventually made her way upstairs to the HoH, and walked in, totally unconcerned with the fact that she was bothering Kandi.  Kandi told her that she was trying to take a nap and that Dina was talking.   And... Dina kept talking!  She even started singing at one point.  And then Dina climbed on the bed with Kandi and tried to take half of the little blanket on top of the bed.

Kandi was annoyed.  Why didn't it register with Dina that she was bothering Kandi, even after Kandi told her she was trying to nap?   Why did Dina think that it was OK for her to just climb on the bed with her?  Why didn't she ask, "Do you mind if I sleep here too?"   It's as though she has no concept of boundaries.  The reason Kandi went up there to nap is because no one else was there.

Dina has been avoiding talking to and spending any time with Tom and Kato, so I think she thought she was escaping them by going up to the HoH, and that Kandi would understand.   But still... when you see that someone is napping, you should ask if they mind before you pile onto the bed and try to take part of the blanket they are using!   lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

IMHO Tom’ biggest mistake this season has been in exceeding his player role, to try to play the part of producer as well.  In the early days of Tom’s HoH reign he decided it would make for better TV to play the part of “Wild-Eyed Paranoid Trying to Sniff Out the Secret Power”.  

Tom’s failure in this approach, though, was in not realizing the other HGs had zero idea he was acting out an artificial role.  They thought they were seeing/experiencing genuine 100% Tom - a Tom who was an arrogant paranoid douchebag - and they responded as you might expect, with anger and alienation.

How do you know that was an act?  Maybe that is who he is.  He has been paranoid since he entered the house and has been trying to control everything.  So I don't think he was acting at all.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, green said:

How do you know that was an act?  Maybe that is who he is.  He has been paranoid since he entered the house and has been trying to control everything.  So I don't think he was acting at all.

Because Tom said so, in one of his conversations with Kato about 3 days ago; the “better TV” was a direct quote.

I think Tom realizes his folly now, but he also realizes his ability to correct it is severely (irreparably?) compromised because none of RiLoNa - pretty much anybody other than Kato, for that matter - will even listen to anything Tom says now, much less believe him.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Absolutely !! And Kato also likes to produce the show.  

Although Lolo's reactions are over the top, she knows reality TV. She knows her role. But, I can understand her being so pissed off at Kato and Tom. They asked NEM and Lolo to form an alliance. Then  questions them every second, in order to let the TV viewers know what is happening and set things up. Tired of it.

4 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I am trying to figure out the mysteries of Dina.     She is fascinating, and not necessarily in a good way.  I don't think she's dumb -- I think there is a brain in there somewhere -- but she seems to be in a perpetual state of confusion.  lol    "Addled" seems to be a harsh word to use, but that is the one that comes to mind.

I don't mean that Dina is just confused about the game of Big Brother -- that goes without saying -- but she is always walking around, looking and acting confused, trying to find things she misplaced and talking in riddles (even when she hasn't been drinking).   I've watched her in the kitchen, in the bedroom and in the storage/stock room, and she seems to walk back and forth, taking longer to do things than it takes other people.

Earlier this afternoon, Production gave the HGs some Super Bowl food.    Dina was one of the first two people in the storage room to see the food.  She grabbed a plate and seemingly started loading it with things, or so I thought.  She even grabbed a cupcake and put it on the plate.   She kept walking from one end of the room to the other, looking at the food and seemingly not getting anything accomplished.   ALL of the other HGs eventually entered the room, filled their plates and/or looked at the food and left the room, and Dina was still in there.  She was the last one standing.  lol   At some point, the cupcake was gone from her plate, although I don't think she hadn't eaten it.   She was still walking around, filling up a plate -- maybe a second plate?  Not sure -- and she grabbed another cupcake.  What happened to the first cupcake?  Did she misplace it?  lol  I was thinking that maybe she forgot she had already grabbed a cupcake and then lost track of it.

Then Kandi said she was going to take a nap in the HoH room.  She was up there for a while, and Dina was downstairs, just walking around, looking confused and trying to find things in the bedroom, as usual.   Dina eventually made her way upstairs to the HoH, and walked in, totally unconcerned with the fact that she was bothering Kandi.  Kandi told her that she was trying to take a nap and that Dina was talking.   And... Dina kept talking!  She even started singing at one point.  And then Dina climbed on the bed with Kandi and tried to take half of the little blanket on top of the bed.

Kandi was annoyed.  Why didn't it register with Dina that she was bothering Kandi, even after Kandi told her she was trying to nap?   Why did Dina think that it was OK for her to just climb on the bed with her?  Why didn't she ask, "Do you mind if I sleep here too?"   It's as though she has no concept of boundaries.  The reason Kandi went up there to nap is because no one else was there.

Dina has been avoiding talking to and spending any time with Tom and Kato, so I think she thought she was escaping them by going up to the HoH, and that Kandi would understand.   But still... when you see that someone is napping, you should ask if they mind before you pile onto the bed and try to take part of the blanket they are using!   lol

She ran out of Lindsay's adderall.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Because Tom said so, in one of his conversations with Kato about 3 days ago; the “better TV” was a direct quote.

I think Tom realizes his folly now, but he also realizes his ability to correct it is severely (irreparably?) compromised because none of RiLoNa - pretty much anybody other than Kato, for that matter - will even listen to anything Tom says now, much less believe him.

But saying "better TV" sounds more like a cover-up he is trying to use for his mistakes.  Sorry but I just don't buy anyone -- even crazy total immersion method actors -- being able to "act" 24/7 in that house let alone a mere Z-Lister like Tom. 

And his need, if real, to make "better TV" is a major flaw in and of itself.  His name isn't Grodner.  He is there to play a game; not run the whole damn show which is his control freak persona raising it's ugly head and driving everyone else crazy as he tries to control and boss everything and everyone. 

I don't blame anyone in the house for not trusting him and wanting him gone.  I'd want him gone too.  So for now I'm with the Three Person Alliance forced to be that alliance because of Tom's sketchy scheming and planned betrayals and totally against Tom and his buddy Kato.  If he had acted different he could have kept Lolo and Purple Hair and even Ricky loyal through the next couple of votes.  Tom and Tom alone has blown up his own game. 

Edited by green
  • Love 2

I'm lost. I logged in this morning looking for the results of veto. Since there is none, I'm assuming the veto comp is live tonight? Meaning I can spend all day dreaming there is a chance for Ricky or Lolo to go home?

I don't think Dina works in an alliance with anyone because she is too much of a space cadet. Any thought that enters her head must leave her mouth. You have to have a secret alliance with her that's so secret that she doesn't even know she's in it. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I'm lost. I logged in this morning looking for the results of veto. Since there is none, I'm assuming the veto comp is live tonight? Meaning I can spend all day dreaming there is a chance for Ricky or Lolo to go home?

I don't think Dina works in an alliance with anyone because she is too much of a space cadet. Any thought that enters her head must leave her mouth. You have to have a secret alliance with her that's so secret that she doesn't even know she's in it. 

Veto is live tonight, just like it was last Monday. The only way Ricky or Natalie go home is if Kato wins veto, pulls himself down, and Tamar actually puts up one of those two...and for Kato, Dina, and Kandi to vote that person out instead of Tom. Lolo's likely to stay because she'll be easy to beat at the end (at least I hope these celebs have figured that out; Lolo has a 0.05% chance of winning). 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Lolo's likely to stay because she'll be easy to beat at the end (at least I hope these celebs have figured that out; Lolo has a 0.05% chance of winning). 

This is why I would not be good for this type of game.  I like to remove those I don't like from my world. Lolo is legit cray cray and she would need to be gone.  I would not be able to tolerate Ricky or Tom's condescending tones for more than a day without blocking them.

Tamar is annoying but she's the exception to my rule because she's basically one of my younger sisters. I would ignore her and let her have her temper tantrums. I guess she would have to be my unlikable goat to take to the end.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Anybody starting to get the vibe Natalie may manage to make it to the end and snake everybody else?  :>

I think one of Natalie or Ricky are guaranteed to be in final 4, if not both of them. Which means one is looking like they could make it to F2. Although I think Ricky may be a better bet than Natalie. Tamar was already discussing about backdooring Natalie. 

At this point, I'm not sure who's going to be in F2. They're all playing such awful games that it could literally be anyone. I don't even have any good guesses because I could see any of these people in F2...except Tom. I think they'd be smart enough to get rid of him, if he can't beast out the rest of the comps.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think one of Natalie or Ricky are guaranteed to be in final 4, if not both of them. Which means one is looking like they could make it to F2. Although I think Ricky may be a better bet than Natalie. Tamar was already discussing about backdooring Natalie. 

That may have been a little bit of HOHitis on Tamar’s part, or simply Tamar trying to plant some seeds for future germination.  In any case, the window of opportunity for BD plays is closing pretty damn quick; after this next coming eviction, there’s only one more PoV which doesn’t have everybody playing in it - and as outgoing HoH, Tamar has zero ability to directly control noms/renoms.

There's too much to recap, and I don't even recall the approximate time all of this was going on, but this is the gist of what happened late last night/early this morning (as far as how the subject of backdooring Natalie got brought up):

At some point Lolo was up in the HoH room with Tamar, Kandi and Dina.  Lolo said that she is starting to feel kind of bad for Tom.    She wants him to keep fighting in the game and not give up.

(Kandi did not say it when Lolo was in the room, but later on -- after Lolo left -- she said to Tamar and Dina that she knows that Lolo is now suddenly claiming to feel bad for Tom and being nicer to him because she is covering her bases in case Tom stays and wins HoH.  She doesn't want to be the one he goes after.)

They agreed that Kato has been a bad influence on Tom, and that Kato has not only bullied them, but bullied Tom too.

Kandi -- the only level-headed voice of reason in that room -- told them that she thinks that Tamar, Lolo, etc., hear things Tom and Kato say and blow everything out of proportion, getting upset and worked up about things that were not that bad, thinking that they meant things they didn't mean, and reading more into it than what was intended (I am paraphrasing, but that was what she was saying).

Tamar said she may not want to hang out with Tom and Kato inside or outside the house, but she wants to get to a place where they can be cordial.  She doesn't want to ever feel uncomfortable if she runs into them somewhere outside of the house.  She wants to be able to have a pleasant exchange if they ever bump into each other.

The 4 women (Natalie and Ricky were either sleeping or talking downstairs) saw Tom by himself on one of the monitors, and they knew that Kato was sleeping.  So they asked Tom to come up to the HoH room to join them.    They had an awkward conversation -- no yelling or arguing, just making uncomfortable chit chat -- about wanting Tom to fight and not give up in the game.  He said he is not going to give up.

Tom clearly wanted out of the HoH room ASAP.   I think that not only could he not figure out why they asked him up there out of the blue (and he wasn't prepared to face the 4 of them in the room without pre-planned responses ready to go), but he probably felt lost without Kato at his side.  So Tom stayed there for a very short time and left the room!  lol

Dina said it seemed as though Tom didn't feel like he could stay up there, and wasn't comfortable.

Lolo left and went to sleep.

After Lolo left, what followed was a great attempt by Kandi to get Tamar to change her mind about getting rid of one of the guys this week.  Kandi really made some solid arguments, and Dina just went along with Kandi (because she likes Kandi).  Kandi also pointed out that Ricky would not take any of them to the F2 instead of Lolo or Natalie, and Natalie and Lolo would not take them.   There is no scenario in which Kandi, Tamar or Dina can get to the F2 if Ricky, Lolo and Natalie stay in the house.

Kandi reminded Tamar that as long as Kato and Tom are in the house, the others will target them.  As long as Natalie, Lolo and Ricky are in the house, Tom and Kato will always target them.

Kandi ran different scenarios past Tamar.  Kandi suggested that if either Tom or Kato is able to pull himself off the block with a Veto, then if they put up one of the Lolo-Ricky-Natalie trio, they could weaken them and get out a strong player.  

Tamar said she would never want to try to backdoor one of those 3 until she knew they had the numbers to make it happen for sure.  Kandi told her that if either Tom or Kato comes off the block and can vote, they WILL have the numbers to vote out someone from the Threesome.

They first thought they should try to get out Lolo, but then I think it was Kandi who pointed out how good Natalie is, and that Nat remembers things, as well as being able to win comps.   They contemplated backdooring Natalie -- only if Tom or Kato come down from the block.

Kandi thinks it will be better for them if they keep Kato and Tom in the house until they knock off the Threesome. 

Kandi asked Tamar if she is determined to get Tom/Kato out only for personal reasons.   Tamar said no.

Tamar said it will be better for her own personal game to keep the Threesome there and get rid of Tom or Kato.  She said she has run all of these scenarios around in her head, but she can't keep Tom and Kato because they are too strong as players.

Tamar was not hearing any of what Kandi was trying to explain at first, as she is too dead set on getting out one of the men, but she did start to listen and consider what Kandi was saying after a while.

Tamar almost seemed like she was going to go along with Kandi's very convincing arguments, but... unless Production "suggests" a different outcome, then one of the guys is still going home tonight, either way.    Natalie won't be backdoored, nor will Lolo or Ricky.   Tamar decided she just can't do what Kandi is suggesting because it's not good for her own game.   She is afraid that Kandi is going to mess things up for her too.

Kandi finally (and reluctantly) said "Okay..." but she had that tone in her voice like she knows that Tamar is making a mistake.

Tamar, Dina and Kandi slept in the HoH room, with Dina in the middle. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Tamar almost seemed like she was going to go along with Kandi's very convincing arguments, but... unless Production "suggests" a different outcome, then one of the guys is still going home tonight, either way.    Natalie won't be backdoored, nor will Lolo or Ricky.   Tamar decided she just can't do what Kandi is suggesting because it's not good for her own game.   She is afraid that Kandi is going to mess things up for her too.

Well... it may not be Tamar’s choice.  Say Kato wins PoV and takes himself off the Block:

• Who goes up in his place?  It appears Natalie is the current frontrunner for nomination - although for the life of me, I can’t understand why the hell Ricky is so bulletproof from simple consideration.
  • Let’s say Natalie (or any other member of RiLoNa, for that matter) and Tom end up riding the Block side-by-side.  That leaves Dina, Kandi, Kato, Lolo, and Ricky casting votes - so it could be entirely possible for a Dina/Kandi/Kato voting bloc to send Natalie out the FD on a 3-2 vote.
  • In any event, Tamar has zero impact upon the eviction beyond selecting a renom if necessary; 5 voting HGs means no tie for her to break.
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well... it may not be Tamar’s choice.  Say Kato wins PoV and takes himself off the Block:

• Who goes up in his place?  It appears Natalie is the current frontrunner for nomination - although for the life of me, I can’t understand why the hell Ricky is so bulletproof from simple consideration.
  • Let’s say Natalie (or any other member of RiLoNa, for that matter) and Tom end up riding the Block side-by-side.  That leaves Dina, Kandi, Kato, Lolo, and Ricky casting votes - so it could be entirely possible for a Dina/Kandi/Kato voting bloc to send Natalie out the FD on a 3-2 vote.
  • In any event, Tamar has zero impact upon the eviction beyond selecting a renom if necessary; 5 voting HGs means no tie for her to break.

True, but as I mentioned above, they ran over a bunch of different scenarios, including that one.   Tamar does not want Kandi and Dina to keep Tom or Kato under any circumstances, should one or both of them remain on the block after Veto.   I don't think Kandi and Dina are going to go against Tamar because they are all trying to work together.

Tamar has to put someone else up if one of the guys comes down.  But she doesn't want Kandi and Dina to vote out Natalie-Lolo-Ricky because it will not only mess up her own personal game (she thinks), but, also, it will get whoever is left of those 3 to target Kandi and Dina, who are supposedly working with her.

I would still hope for a blindside and that Kandi and Dina will vote along with whoever would be left of Tom and Kato if one of them should win Veto, but I am not convinced that will happen.

In any case, none of it will matter unless one of the guys wins the Veto.  Even if Kandi or Dina won the Veto, they probably wouldn't go against Tamar and take down one of the guys (even though they should).

Essentially, Tamar is too convinced that her way is the right way, despite Kandi's convincing arguments.    For Tamar's sake, I hope it doesn't backfire on her.

As a viewer, I would like to see a total blindside and backdoor of one of the Threesome!

This morning, at least Tamar lied to Natalie and told her that Natalie's name was never mentioned as a target by Kandi and Dina -- so that's a step in the right direction!

I don't understand why Ricky is the one who is seen as the least threatening, but I can also see how Natalie is viewed as the biggest threat, if that makes sense!  lol

• Love 2