Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

From Joker’s:

Wed 11:54 AM PT 11:50 AM In BA to Lolo, Nat says Kandi has four (HGs) that are not going to vote for her. (To win CBB2) (Ed.: Referring to the four evicted HGs?)

Wed 11:51 AM PT Lolo and Nat in BA. Lolo doing her makeup. Lolo says it’s amazing at what some people will do to win this game.

Yaknow, Lolo and Natalie are absolutely right.  Nobody else is going to get any votes to win.  Everybody else should just pack their bags and walk out the Door.  Right now.  :P

The sense of entitlement, it is STRONG with these two.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Sick-ish feelings aside, Lolo’s reasons for feeling angry with Tom for NOT putting her OTB were apparently clarified this ‘morning’.  

By not being nom’ed, Lolo is not guaranteed a chance to compete for PoV - so now Lolo is afraid of being BDed.

Tom can’t win for losing with this fruit loop, can he?

Yesterday he told Kandi that people were mad at him as soon as he walked in the door.  People have been mad at him for his entire time in the house.  lol    People are mad because he, too, would like to win the game.   lol

Unfortunately, he got stuck in a season with the very volatile Lolo, and the makes-a-huge-deal-out-of-everything Tamar, and the mean, immature Natalie, and the 'I'm-so-evolved-and-everyone-else-is-so-fake' Ricky, so he is just screwed all around.

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Wed 11:54 AM PT 11:50 AM In BA to Lolo, Nat says Kandi has four (HGs) that are not going to vote for her. (To win CBB2) (Ed.: Referring to the four evicted HGs?)

Wed 11:51 AM PT Lolo and Nat in BA. Lolo doing her makeup. Lolo says it’s amazing at what some people will do to win this game.

Yaknow, Lolo and Natalie are absolutely right.  Nobody else is going to get any votes to win.  Everybody else should just pack their bags and walk out the Door.  Right now.  :P

The sense of entitlement, it is STRONG with these two.

They are extremely entitled.   That is one of the main reasons I have begun to dislike them so much, along with their general unpleasantness, drama and lack of maturity.   Ricky is supposedly so much more evolved and enlightened than everyone, so how is he putting up with their constant blathering on and making things sound worse than they are?  How is he putting up with their constant negativity?    I mean... is he blinded by their beauty?  I don't understand.

Sometimes I think that Ricky is secretly getting sick of listening to Lolo and Natalie because he will occasionally say things like "But you already knew that" or "But that's not new information" (when they are complaining about how evil Tom is).    It kind of seems like he might be getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over from them.   And then, at other times, he seems to be feeding their anger and keeping it going.

What will be interesting is, after Tom is gone -- we assume after the DE, but it will at least be before the Final 2 -- who will be the new focus of all of their blame and hostility?   Kandi?    If they start blaming Kandi for things she didn't do, I hope she channels her inner, dormant Real Housewife and goes off on them.

Edited by TVFan17
typo
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Sometimes I think that Ricky is secretly getting sick of listening to Lolo and Natalie because he will occasionally say things like "But you already knew that" or "But that's not new information" (when they are complaining about how evil Tom is).    It kind of seems like he might be getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over from them.   And then, at other times, he seems to be feeding their anger and keeping it going.

To be fair, Ricky's no saint in his alliance. He's done his own fair share of shit talking and passive aggressive attitude. He just masks it underneath all of his "enlightened" and superior attitude. He does rile Natalie and Lolo up, and then steps back to let them blow up their own games. He may get tired of hearing the same thing over and over, but he encourages it. 

20 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

What will be interesting is, after Tom is gone -- we assume after the DE, but it will at least be before the Final 2 -- who will be the new focus of all of their blame and hostility?   Kandi?    If they start blaming Kandi for things she didn't do, I hope she channels her inner, dormant Real Housewife and goes off them.

It's already shifted to Kandi. Tamar doesn't help matters when she shits with Nolicky and bitches, despite the fact that people claim that she's acting for Nolicky to protect herself on both sides. She does seem genuinely peeved at Kandi sometimes, mostly because of their extensive history and how that can't just be over with a simple conversation in the house, so she's definitely projecting. But yeah, Dina is the only safe one at the moment who will likely get to F4 just because everyone else has beef with other people. If Tom leaves during the DE, I think the next targets for Lolo and one of Ricky/Natalie will be Kandi/Tamar, and the target for Kandi will be the remaining two of Nolicky. Tamar is a wild card because I don't think she even knows who she wants gone after Tom, but if Ricky's still in the house, it'll be him.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, Ricky's no saint in his alliance. He's done his own fair share of shit talking and passive aggressive attitude. He just masks it underneath all of his "enlightened" and superior attitude. He does rile Natalie and Lolo up, and then steps back to let them blow up their own games. He may get tired of hearing the same thing over and over, but he encourages it. 

It's already shifted to Kandi. Tamar doesn't help matters when she shits with Nolicky and bitches, despite the fact that people claim that she's acting for Nolicky to protect herself on both sides. She does seem genuinely peeved at Kandi sometimes, mostly because of their extensive history and how that can't just be over with a simple conversation in the house, so she's definitely projecting. But yeah, Dina is the only safe one at the moment who will likely get to F4 just because everyone else has beef with other people. If Tom leaves during the DE, I think the next targets for Lolo and one of Ricky/Natalie will be Kandi/Tamar, and the target for Kandi will be the remaining two of Nolicky. Tamar is a wild card because I don't think she even knows who she wants gone after Tom, but if Ricky's still in the house, it'll be him.

Oh, Ricky has definitely said all kinds of crap.   That's why I don't like him either.   Even aside from Tom, sometimes you can tell that Ricky is just getting irritated with whoever happens to be talking at that moment, and he will respond with a passive aggressive, slightly snippy, question or comment in a vaguely irritated tone.   You can tell he is sometimes just not in the mood to listen to whatever he thinks is foolishness, and he doesn't care if he offends someone with his tone or response.    I think he enjoys making comments that bother people.    

So, over time, I can see little signs of Ricky getting tired of the repetitive complaints made by Natalie and Lolo because they have gone over the same territory many times -- but then Ricky jumps right back into it and keeps it going because they're all on the same side.  He will make one or two comments, and that will keep the others complaining for the next hour or two!

Kandi's got to win something.    Tamar really can't fully be trusted to work with Kandi.   Tamar nixes every idea Kandi has because she thinks it will mess up her own game.   She thinks Kandi is playing too hard.    Tamar does not seem to be ready yet to start getting out the Terrible Trio, although she will be forced to get one of them out at the upcoming eviction. 

Tamar really is a wild card, as you said. 

Edited by TVFan17
browser is acting crazy as I am trying to revise comments!
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Yesterday he told Kandi that people were mad at him as soon as he walked in the door.  People have been mad at him [Tom] for his entire time in the house.  lol    People are mad because he, too, would like to win the game.   lol

Unfortunately, he got stuck in a season with the very volatile Lolo, and the makes-a-huge-deal-out-of-everything Tamar, and the mean, immature Natalie, and the 'I'm-so-evolved-and-everyone-else-is-so-fake' Ricky, so he is just screwed all around.

I was reading elsewhere yesterday that apparently Lolo made Tom cry before the feeds even turned on? Like holy hell, lady. The game hasn't even really started and you're already making people cry? 

I would pay good money to see a live stream of Lolo leaving the house and turning on her phone to see what all the BB fans thought of her and her awesome gameplay. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I was reading elsewhere yesterday that apparently Lolo made Tom cry before the feeds even turned on? Like holy hell, lady. The game hasn't even really started and you're already making people cry? 

I would pay good money to see a live stream of Lolo leaving the house and turning on her phone to see what all the BB fans thought of her and her awesome gameplay. 

lol   Yes, I would too!   She will probably say that she got burned by the producers, who portrayed her in a bad light -- just as she said was the case in her last two experiences with reality TV.   Of course, she couldn't possibly be portraying herself in a bad light on these shows -- it's all the fault of the editors and producers.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

lol   Yes, I would too!   She will probably say that she got burned by the producers, who portrayed her in a bad light -- just as she said was the case in her last two experiences with reality TV.   Of course, she couldn't possibly be portraying herself in a bad light on these shows -- it's all the fault of the editors and producers.

Oh, 100%. There has to be at least one every year that says "But you don't see everything that happens when we're in there"... like there isn't a thing called the Live Feeds or anything like that. Which granted, we don't see everything because the production lackey in charge of the button has a hair trigger this time around but still, we see enough.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, 100%. There has to be at least one every year that says "But you don't see everything that happens when we're in there"... like there isn't a thing called the Live Feeds or anything like that. Which granted, we don't see everything because the production lackey in charge of the button has a hair trigger this time around but still, we see enough.

Exactly.    As you said, they are a bit overkill in cutting the feeds when things get interesting this year (more so than usual), but we see more than enough to be able to form a solid opinion of what everyone is about.  I doubt that we are missing anything that would significantly change our minds and make us think that Lolo is not as hot-headed as she is.

If we were only relying on the CBS show to form opinions about HGs every season, we would definitely not get the full picture of anyone.

Many years ago -- I can't recall which BB season it was -- a friend and I were talking about the HGs and some sort of explosive incident that happened in the house.    I was watching BBAD at that point (when it was still on Showtime, and the HGs were a little more uninhibited and less concerned about what the cameras picked up), and my friend was only watching the CBS episodes.   She had no idea that one particular HG was as bad or not as bad as she thought, because she only had the CBS shows to go by.  I said that she would have an entirely different opinion of whoever it was if she watched BBAD or the live feeds, because there was no way to get an accurate picture from the network's heavily edited episodes.   She ended up getting the feeds, and she saw what I meant.    She has gotten the feeds every year since then.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Ricky is supposedly so much more evolved and enlightened than everyone, so how is he putting up with their constant blathering on and making things sound worse than they are?  How is he putting up with their constant negativity?    I mean... is he blinded by their beauty?  I don't understand.

Pardon my French, but Ricky is about as evolved as my left nut.  Ricky simply likes to play the “above it all” card to lend false credence to his game moves, which are generally limited to (a) finding the particular ember of resentment one HG may harbor towards another, and (b) fanning that ember into a flame - presumably because if HG A is consumed with hate for HG B, then they aren’t directing their attention at HG Ricky.

And if Ricky is getting sick of watching the conflagration he coaxed into being...?  All I can say is, “Too fucking bad, Smokey”.

22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But it always come down to that one immutable rule: there’d be nothing for TPTB to edit, if you hadn’t done it in the first place.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 10

Did Tom just win POV?    That's what I am seeing in online chatter.   If so.... way to go, Tom!!!  Put those fools in their place before you get evicted at the DE!   lol

Lolo will probably find a reason to be angry about not being backdoored.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5

Tamar is getting annoyed with Natalie always asking her who is getting evicted, who so-and-so is voting for, etc.   It's been building for a while.  Tamar just said something to her like "It's whatever" (as far as whether Natalie or Ricky would be leaving).   Natalie didn't like that response.  She said something about remembering that when Tamar is on the block.  

Now Natalie is saying that Tom said something about being influenced by Lolo crying to him.  Natalie is wondering if she should have cried too.

Natalie and Tamar are complaining to each other about Tom.   (Tamar, you are NOT getting evicted this time, nor are you nominated.  Why are you constantly complaining?)

Tamar is wondering if Ricky threw the Veto comp.  Natalie said Ricky is upset because he got eliminated so quickly.

Tamar thinks Ricky wants to go home.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Natalie and Tamar are complaining to each other about Tom.   (Tamar, you are NOT getting evicted this time, nor are you nominated.  Why are you constantly complaining?)

Because Lolo is afraid of being BDed.  

Maybe Lolo will settle down after the PoV ceremony; I really doubt Tom has any intent to use it.

What a fucking minute - what am I saying???  This is Lolo we’re talking about - rest assured she’ll find another reason to keep going off the rails.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Because Lolo is afraid of being BDed.  

Maybe Lolo will settle down after the PoV ceremony; I really doubt Tom has any intent to use it.

Tamar is complaining about Tom because Lolo is afraid of being BDed?   That makes no sense.   Tamar has nothing to do with whether or not Lolo is backdoored.

Let's be real.  Tamar likes to complain and make a bigger deal out of everything than there needs to be.   She should be happy she is not in danger right now and sit back and enjoy the ride.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

As much as Ricky the Snitchbitch has annoyed me, it would be so delicious if Tom were to take him off the block and put up Talking Tina....just to see her Hulk up a storm would make me so happy.

Callaphera!  I just saw that you said 'delicious', you sure we ain't twins?

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Tamar is complaining about Tom because Lolo is afraid of being BDed?   That makes no sense.   Tamar has nothing to do with whether or not Lolo is backdoored.

My bad - I read that as Natalie and Lolo, not Natalie and Tamar.  In my mind, Natalie and Lolo are eternally locked at the hip.

In that case, though:

Tamar is complaining because (a) she is Tamar, and (b) being Tamar means not being the center of attention is a valid reason for complaint.  Everything in TamarLand is by definition Tamar-centric, donchaknow - and the world is TamarLand, we’re just living in it.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
Just now, Nashville said:

My bad - I read that as Natalie and Lolo, not Natalie and Tamar.  In my mind, Natalie and Lolo are eternally locked at the hip.

They definitely are!   They will be joined at the hip unless Natalie is the one to go instead of Ricky.  

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

... who would have thought that One Ball Tom Green would be the comp beast this season?

And who knew I would come to despise this guy more than all the other houseguests added together.

Good on Tom, even though he didn't actually need to really win veto. One of the targets are going home either way; that's the beauty in having two targets. 

But this does mean the end for Natalie. Tamar, Kandi, and Dina will definitely vote her out over Ricky.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I love watching Natalie Eva Marie Jasmine Serena Aspen put on her war paint. Her face is literally (real literally, not figuratively literally) three shades darker than the rest of her. 

I love all of the different names you add on to Natalie's name after the "Eva Marie" portion of it!   lol

She definitely wears a lot of make-up.   She has great bone structure and features.  She is a beautiful girl/woman/lady/female -- just not a very nice one.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Ricky simply likes to play the “above it all” card to lend false credence to his game moves, which are generally limited to (a) finding the particular ember of resentment one HG may harbor towards another, and (b) fanning that ember into a flame - presumably because if HG A is consumed with hate for HG B, then they aren’t directing their attention at HG Ricky.

Wait.  Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do in Big Brother?  Get the target off yourself and onto someone else?  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I love all of the different names you add on to Natalie's name after the "Eva Marie" portion of it!   lol

I started regretting it after day 4 or so of the feeds but I'm committed. Yay for Facebook being filled with bland white girl names - my own included. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

They definitely are!   They will be joined at the hip unless Natalie is the one to go instead of Ricky.  

That’s exactly what I want to happen; Lolo will go spinning down the yawning abyss of anxiety agony even further than her current ZIP code, and Ricky will be left with virtually nobody left upon which to work his snake-charming whiles.  Should be entertaining.  :>

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

That’s exactly what I want to happen; Lolo will go spinning down the yawning abyss of anxiety agony even further than her current ZIP code, and Ricky will be left with virtually nobody left upon which to work his snake-charming whiles.  Should be entertaining.  :>

Getting rid of Natalie DOES get rid of the last true duo in the game. Lolo/Ricky may stick together, but even Lolo was annoyed by Ricky a few days ago. After Friday's first eviction, people are going to be scrambling, so that'll be good to see.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Wait.  Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do in Big Brother?  Get the target off yourself and onto someone else?  

Sure it is; never said it wasn’t.  If Ricky’s getting aggravated by his own game blowback, though, no need to cry in his coffee - and don’t come bitching to me.  ;)

• Love 1

Tom is still trying to figure out how to make a deal with Natalie Eva Marie Tabitha Amber Pauline and Lolo. While at the same time talking about Vetoing Natalie Eva Marie Cynthia Judith Rose and putting Lolo up in her place but still making Ricky the target.

WTF dude.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Getting rid of Natalie DOES get rid of the last true duo in the game. Lolo/Ricky may stick together, but even Lolo was annoyed by Ricky a few days ago. After Friday's first eviction, people are going to be scrambling, so that'll be good to see.

“May”???  If Natalie vacates, Lolo will be stuck on Ricky’s ass like a barnacle on a ship’s hull - and Boy howdy ain’t Ricky gonna LUUUUUV that.  :>

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tom is still trying to figure out how to make a deal with Natalie Eva Marie Tabitha Amber Pauline and Lolo. While at the same time talking about Vetoing Natalie Eva Marie Cynthia Judith Rose and putting Lolo up in her place but still making Ricky the target.

WTF dude.

I mean....that would DEFINITELY get Ricky out of the house but DEFINITELY get him out the door right after him. Even if Tom won veto for the DE, everyone in the house would be pissed at him. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean....that would DEFINITELY get Ricky out of the house but DEFINITELY get him out the door right after him. Even if Tom won veto for the DE, everyone in the house would be pissed at him. 

Except Dina. Dina is the Jon Snow of the season, knowing nothing including how she got there or where "there" is.

• Love 1

Dina just whispered to Tom that she is going to vote to evict Ricky.  But she wants Tom to vote out Natalie next.  He agreed.... but he/they might not be thinking about a DE and that Tom could likely be a casualty of that DE.  

They might not get another chance to vote out Natalie.  Natalie is a stronger player than Ricky, which is what Kandi has been saying since Tom won HoH.   

• Love 2

I can't wait to see whether Lolo says, "I can't believe Tom used the veto and is now trying to BD me! He's the son of the devil!" or "I can't believe Tom didn't use the veto when he said that I was going to go up. What a monster!"

Hopefully, Kandi speaks to Tom and tells him to stick to the plan. And during the double eviction, I'd love it if Dina wins just to see what she'll do. I think she'll lose it, but if she somehow wins it will be funny to see.

42 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Except Dina. Dina is the Jon Snow of the season, knowing nothing including how she got there or where "there" is.

I think she's smarter than she lets on. But because she gives off a clueless look and speaks nonsensically no one is even paying her any attention.

Dina might win this, because everyone will forget that she's even there.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Tom is doing too much. Just for the sheer fun of it, I hope it's Kandi/Dina final two with both of them never winning anything until the end.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 3

Tom is getting on Kandi's nerves, as he runs through different scenarios and acts overly confident.  She doesn't agree with whatever he is saying.    She says he is making a personal move (in wanting Ricky out).  Tom disagrees.  He says he is doing what he is doing for his own strategic reasons to protect his own game. because Ricky wants him out.  Tom is also saying that he thinks he could get Lolo to come to their side.

Tom says that he would like to get out his target since he won HOH.  He is protecting Kandi and Dina and Tamar this week, so he would like them to do him a favor and vote out Ricky.

Poor Kandi keeps getting stuck with people like Tamar and Tom, who are making personal moves and are not really listening to reason.    Then again, Natalie, Lolo and Ricky would be voting personally too.   

Kandi is the only one who is trying to look at the logical aspects of who to evict and when.

• Love 5

What is Ricky done in the game that makes Tom think he is going to win next?  He doesn't even want it bad enough.Poor Kandi. He must be making her fucking nuts. he is beyond ridiculous in this game. 

He pisses me off more than anyone else in the game. Including the girls. Kandi is showing extraordinary patience and restraint while in the house.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

I don't even blame Tom for wanting Ricky out, or making it personal.  If I were in his shoes, with someone I knew for sure did not like me and who had repeatedly been rude to me, I would want them gone too.    I also don't blame him for wanting Ricky out while Tom is HoH.  I mean... I would want my target out on my HoH too.

What I DO blame Tom for is not listening to his only semi-ally in the house, now that Kato is gone.    (I can't really count Dina as an ally because who knows what she is really thinking most of the time?  lol)   Tom should at least hear Kandi out without interrupting, and without getting too overly confident in his ability to win things going forward.   He says he is running through all of the different scenarios, but he seems to disregard what both Kandi and Dina have told him about Natalie being a stronger player.

I get the feeling that Tom is probably thinking, "I just need to have the satisfaction of getting Ricky out now so he doesn't outlast me in the game, and then if I get evicted next, the others can take each other out."   

In other words, while Tom might not prefer to be evicted next, he knows there is a good chance of it happening, and it seems to be a risk he is willing to take just to get Ricky out.  Getting Ricky out seems to be more important to him than anything else, including going forward in the game.

But Kandi and Dina have logical reasons for wanting Natalie out, and Tom should consider that Natalie doesn't like him (Kandi tried to tell him that) and will not hesitate to go after him.   If he thinks he is ever going to get Lolo to be true to him and to Kandi, he is being very dense.  Lolo is true to Natalie.

At the same time, if Kandi keeps pushing for Natalie to go instead of Ricky, I am afraid that Tom might do something extreme like take Natalie down and put Tamar on the block just to force Kandi and Dina to vote out Ricky.    But if Tom does that, then he will surely seal his fate -- as if he hasn't already -- because Tamar will do everything she can to get Tom out, as will Natalie and Lolo.

But, again... Tom might not care what happens after this eviction, as long as Ricky goes out first.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

Then Tom can say I might not have won Big Brother but I got out Ricky Williams.  Lol!

Btw, I appreciate all the live feed watchers who watch these Dodos and post updates on their craziness 

Edited by Coco88
  • Love 5

As a fellow Canuck, I'm going to try to give Tom the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe he knows that the house is against him. So him antagonizing his only ally and the only one nice to him, will somehow show the others that he isn't down with anyone and maybe they will only go after him and not worry about Kandi?

The way he's playing, I don't think Tom thinks he'll go far so maybe he's doing too much and trying to keep Kandi safe without actually keeping her safe? Or, he's just doing too much and doesn't care anymore? He should sit with Kandi again and say that if they get Ricky out now, then in the next comp they'll get Nat out. Then again, it's not like Dina or Kandi will win so...

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Tom won the veto ?

Yep. And now he's thinking of using it on NEM so everyone will be forced to vote Ricky out. Which is fine, but he's alienated his only teammate, Kandi, when he said that if she's not on board then he might put up Tamar so Ricky will definitely go home.

• Love 3

I never actually heard Tom say that he might take Natalie down and put up Tamar to force Kandi and Dina to vote out Ricky, but I was afraid he might do such a thing if Kandi kept pushing for Natalie to go.  Did Tom actually say he might do that?   I could have missed it when I stepped away from my desk and PC.  All I know is that he told Kandi that he was running through all the different scenarios of who could come down from the block and go up on the block, and he was still insistent on Ricky.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

What can I do? Lots to do. There are some people in the house that really want Natalie gone. More than Lolo. I could use the veto on Natalie. Put Lolo up and still vote out Ricky.

Thats all he said according to Jokers^

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 1

I wouldn’t know because every time I tried to turn on the feeds tonight, it was either the Celebrity sign (Fish, basically), 4 feeds of Tom staring into space, or now 4 feeds of Kandi playing cards. Worst. Feeds. Ever.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Worst. Feeds. Ever.

Today must have been a really bad day, almost no posting updates on Jokers

3 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Today must have been a really bad day, almost no posting updates on Jokers

A little over an hour ago Tom was alone in the kitchen when Tamar walked in and yelled at him for "threatening". Then feeds down for 42 minutes.

From Jokers. You're right, Tom must have threatened her.

• Love 1

From what I’ve read, people think some HG are so obsessed with protecting their image.  So whenever one of them goes off on a tantrum, they go to the Celebrity sign, separate them and then rinse and repeat.  I personally think this will be the end of Celebrity Big Brother

• Love 2