Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Yeah, I mean, Ricky or Natalie going works with me, but I definitely agree with Kandi about why Natalie should go before Ricky. Plus, Tom is obsessing over Ricky and has all season. He seems to finally be listening; I don't think Tom's a stupid guy, but he's fixated on Ricky that it's ruining his game.

Natalie/Ricky up on the block is a great scenario. Not as much fun as Lolo/Ricky for me, but...but maybe it could be better than I think. 

• Love 2

Before this season I never would have believed that the person I would be rooting for would be Kandi but here we are. She is killing it right now. If only she could win a comp lol.

I also love Dina because she's nuts. If I had to actually talk to her though I'm fairly sure I would lose my mind.

I just need the F3 to somehow be Tamar/Kandi/Dina. But I feel fairly certain that 1 of the F3 will be whichever of Natalie/Ricky stays this week.

Is veto and veto ceremony tomorrow? Or is the veto ceremony live on Friday?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Before this season I never would have believed that the person I would be rooting for would be Kandi but here we are. She is killing it right now. If only she could win a comp lol.

I thought she may have been one of the first to go, so I'm happy she's still around. I'm definitely rooting for her now.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is veto and veto ceremony tomorrow? Or is the veto ceremony live on Friday?

Veto should be tomorrow and the ceremony will be Thursday. There's too much time between now and Friday for them to wait, unlike the Monday live evictions. That's why they air the vetos live on Mondays. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Veto should be tomorrow and the ceremony will be Thursday. There's too much time between now and Friday for them to wait, unlike the Monday live evictions. That's why they air the vetos live on Mondays. 

I thought today was Wednesday lol. All day yesterday I was sure it was Tuesday even after multiple people told me it was Monday. I'm Dina!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought today was Wednesday lol. All day yesterday I was sure it was Tuesday even after multiple people told me is was Monday. I'm Dina!

I totally get it! But hey, at least you're not a Ryan!

By the way, at this point, as unlikely as it is, I'm rooting for a Tom/Kandi F2, with a Kandi win....and, as a girl can dream, a Ryan Lochte win for AFP. 

What can I say? I dream big! Ryan should win AFP for getting away from the crazy just in time, but lasting long enough in the house. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

By the way, at this point, as unlikely as it is, I'm rooting for a Tom/Kandi F2, with a Kandi win....and, as a girl can dream, a Ryan Lochte win for AFP. 

I can't really root for Tom because his personality, well, sucks lol. I think it's partly because he's like super awkward, but still, I can't deal with it. 

I need the F2 to be Kandi/Dina because Kandi would almost certainly win. I mean, I would hope.

I hope Kandi got through to Tom and he puts up Natalie/Ricky. I do worry that whichever person isn't nommed will win veto, but 1 of the 3 is still pretty much guaranteed to get evicted, so I don't really care. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Natalie/Lolo/Ricky is Nolicky. Their names are just combined.

Tee hee.  If Danielle from the one OTT season were on this Celebrity BB show, and if she were part of the Nat-Lo-Rick alliance, they could use Danielle's last name and be "Nolicky Lickey."

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, missyb said:

Thank goodness for Kandi. Tom is an idiot. Or maybe an evil genius who just wants to make TV. There are 8 days left and he thinks no one will put him on the block. For fucks sake. He wants to play psychological games , because it makes good TV,  oh, and everyone will fall for it because he is smarter than everyone else. Then he wonders, why did they double cross me. I just wanted it make it fun . Kandi, win an HOH girl. Execute your own plan. You are the only one who sees the big picture.

Tom frustrates me no end. He is obsessed with getting Ricky out, no mater what.

ETA: I like the levelheadedness of Kandi's approach with Tom. I would want to shake him upside down but she is patiently sitting there reasoning with Tom. She knows he is prone to change his mind and rethink everything so she just says , okay.

Kandi is incredibly calm and composed when dealing with Tom and his wild plans, and especially with Tamar as she is getting all bent out of shape about whatever it is that she has blown out of proportion.   Kandi has also put up with some of Ricky's snide, condescending remarks.    And she listens to Dina's ramblings.   Kandi really only seems to get heated when someone is accusing her of something she didn't do.  But otherwise, she sits there and patiently listens to everyone, and then tries to be the voice of reason.  She can also see through the antics of others in the house and figure out their true motives.

It's too bad that Tamar wants to boot Kandi out (for now), and that the others in the house are trying to throw Kandi under the bus to Tamar.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't really root for Tom because his personality, well, sucks lol. I think it's partly because he's like super awkward, but still, I can't deal with it. 

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of him either. My issue is that I hate everyone else as well. I loathe Tamar and don't want her anywhere near F2. I don't like Lolo, Natalie, or Ricky, I'm ok with Dina but don't think I want her as F2. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Thank goodness for Kandi. Tom is an idiot. Or maybe an evil genius who just wants to make TV. There are 8 days left and he thinks no one will put him on the block. For fucks sake. He wants to play psychological games , because it makes good TV,  oh, and everyone will fall for it because he is smarter than everyone else. Then he wonders, why did they double cross me. I just wanted it make it fun . Kandi, win an HOH girl. Execute your own plan. You are the only one who sees the big picture.

Tom frustrates me no end. He is obsessed with getting Ricky out, no mater what.

ETA: I like the levelheadedness of Kandi's approach with Tom. I would want to shake him upside down but she is patiently sitting there reasoning with Tom. She knows he is prone to change his mind and rethink everything so she just says , okay.

Tom frustrates me period.  ANYONE but Tom for the win!

• Love 1

I am losing interest.  This happens at the end.  I think the alliance musical chair got to me.

Kandi &  Natalie......F2.

Tamar........is a hater.  Tamar made things difficult for Kandi.

Dina.........That family is just messed up and Lindsay is a used up international hooker.  Dina as momager is her madam.

Tom & Ricky.......Casualties

LoLo......No.  Only because she has made this game absolutely miserable to watch. Team U Suck Ass.

• Love 2

So Tom put Natalie on the block.  It sounds as though he didn't put Lolo up?

Tamar is with Natalie and Lolo, and they are all complaining about Tom.

Natalie said "I'm on the block.  I need attention."

Um.... why are these fools Lolo and Tamar mad at Tom when they are not on the block?   They need to simmer down and stop being brats.

Ricky is planning to give his Veto win -- if he should win -- to Natalie.  He doesn't care that much about being evicted, supposedly.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

I don't think Ricky could stand to NOT win the veto and be voted out , therefore, he will profess to be falling on his sword having prove he is not there to show he is a competitor but as ah healer.

Tamar is just acting so that NEM and Lolo don't think she is double dealing both sides.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I haven't turned on the feeds yet, and I don't think I want to. Lolo/Natalie/Tamar going hard on bashing Tom, from what I'm reading.

He's the Devil. The literal Devil. OMG that evil evil person that we were lying to lied to us and WOE! DEVIL!

So... Natalie Eva Marie Melody Zoe Colette and Ricky was nominated for eviction and Lolo takes it worse than any of them. Sounds about right. Can you imagine if it was Lolo on the block? We joke about the BB house needing to be burnt down so they can start over from scratch but she just might do it herself when she goes full-on nuclear. 

• Love 11

I was debating turning on the feeds for the first time in a long while because I'm happy two of those idiots are on the block, but reading through the Tom bashing...ugh. That sort of thing just isn't fun to watch. Did he murder all their careers or something? Lolo sucks. As usual.

• Love 7

Just random excerpts of things that various HGs have said today, or since the nomination ceremony (pulled from longer, separate conversations)...

Natalie:  "I'm on the block.  I need attention...... He [Tom] lied to me... to my face today! .....  Now he won't talk to me... "

Lolo:  "My Olympic dreams!!.... He [Tom] ruined my dreams, like twice.... Tom is the Backdoor King.... The Devil is equal to Tom and Kato... He [Tom] lied.... He told me I was going on the block!.... He manipulated me!"

Tamar:  "Kandi is not a team player....  She won't listen...    She is only about herself..... Tom lied!!.... That's not how you play Big Brother!... The [Veto comp] can't happen today.... I'm [sick]... It has to be tomorrow...."

Ricky:  "You need to change the story your mind is telling... change the direction.... Tom is the one who's most stressed and nervous..."

Dina:   "I wonder if he [Punxsutawney Phil] saw his shadow?   When is Groundhog Day?.... I don't want to win anything.... I was saying to the producers, why not girls vs. guys?"

Also, Lolo just called Tom an "old man."   Um... isn't she just about 11 years younger than Tom is?  If so, then she is nearing her golden years too.  She's not that far behind him, although she acts like an immature teenager.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 14

Apparently when you just can't muster the energy to call someone The Literal Devil one more time, you move on to trashing the people who date The Literal Devil.

There's that trashy, bitchy Eva Marie I knew and didn't love on Total Divas. 

• Love 3

From Jokers:

Tue 5:57 PM PT Lolo says Tom is such a POS dirty greasy old man for wanting to keep the lesser competitors (Kandi & Dina) even if it is good gameplay. 

The... the hilarity... it overwhelms.  :D  :D  :D

Tue 8:39 PM PT Tom: #ZenAngerCult (referring to Ricky, Nat and Lolo)

Tue 8:18 PM PT They are so sad... so angry with me because I also want to win the game. --Tom

• Love 5

Is it too much to hope for Ricky to win Veto and use it on himself, therefore not "dying" on his sword like Natalie Eva Marie Parminder Anastasia Zoya keeps saying, and Lolo gets put up in his place? It's a double so sure, we won't be able to fully enjoy Lolo's Olympic Eviction Block Dream, but I'm positive that if she survives, she'll never shut up about it. #betrayingTeamUSA

Because oh yeah, Ricky said he would essentially give up his game for Natalie Eva Marie Glenda Shauna Cecelia and Lolo to continue their reign of terror in the gold bedroom but let's be honest, he probably just wanted them to shut the fuck up for two seconds of peace and quiet. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Watching BBAD. (7 minutes in) Who is Tamar talking about to LoLo about getting stabbed in the back twice??? They are in the bedroom.

kandi??

What did Kandi do??

What did Kandi do?  Not get herself and Dina nominated, the bitch.  :)

As near as I can figure, the BBR Crew (Lolo, Natalie, Ricky and Tamar) felt it was an abject betrayal of the basest sort for Tom to nominate ANY of Lolo, Natalie, Ricky or Tamar.

Which kinda only leaves Dina and Kandi as options.

So from Tamar's viewpoint, the fact that Kandi didn't throw herself on the Block chairs shrieking "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!" was a backstabbing move of the lowest order.

The stupid, it hurts.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

As near as I can figure, the BBR Crew (Lolo, Natalie, Ricky and Tamar) felt it was an abject betrayal of the basest sort for Tom to nominate ANY of Lolo, Natalie, Ricky or Tamar.

So from Tamar's viewpoint, the fact that Kandi didn't throw herself on the Block chairs shrieking "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!" was a backstabbing move of the lowest order.

The stupid, it hurts.

I think that Tamar is actually on Kandi's side but going all undercover with the gold bedroom crew? Possibly. Maybe. Hopefully?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think that Tamar is actually on Kandi's side but going all undercover with the gold bedroom crew? Possibly. Maybe. Hopefully?

God, I hope so; I’d hate to think anybody on the planet - even Tamar - was really THAT fucking stupid.

Edited by Nashville
Whodafuq is ‘Tanar’, spellcheck?
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The stupid, it hurts.

I am trying to read this...and, I can’t!  Tom just came in the room and keeps singing. 

(My mute button doesn’t work)

I was feeling bad for Kandi all alone in the kitchen.....but, now I want Tom to leave.

I guess in  CBB...they can sing!  CBB has no rules!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

I am trying to read this...and, I can’t!  Tom just came in the room and keeps singing. 

(My mute button doesn’t work)

I was feeling bad for Kandi all alone in the kitchen.....but, now I want Tom to leave.

I guess in  CBB...they can sing!  CBB has no rules!

I have heard plenty of singing on the feeds without warning but when they talk game, the feeds are cut! 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

If Tamar ends up winning the veto and doesn't use it, how angry would Lolo be?

Lolo would go up if Tamar won and used it, so I don't see how she could be angry. But, to answer your question, Lolo would probably be very angry lol.

I am relishing this. I do kinda hope Ricky ends up going though and then Tom can go second in the DE so that F5 is all women. But also I really hate Natalie and I feel like in this scenario she'd be on track to win the game and that would suck. So I don't know.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Natalie:  "I'm on the block.  I need attention...... He [Tom] lied to me... to my face today! .....  Now he won't talk to me... "

Hmmmm.gif

Um....

Isn't this the same heiffa that, when Tomato asked her why she didn't use the Veto to save one of them, had a bullshit reason?  They knew bitch was lying so right now?  Tit for muhfuckin' tat.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 3

Tamar was upset with Kandi because Kandi's being seen talking to Tom made it look like Tamar lied to Noloicky that saving Kandi wold make her side with them. She had to cover her as and pretend to be furious for Kandi for betraying her. In reality she just doesn't want to be blamed for saving Kandi and then Kandi working with someone else. Her anger is not real.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Lolo would go up if Tamar won and used it, so I don't see how she could be angry. But, to answer your question, Lolo would probably be very angry lol.

Best all-encompassing Lolo answer ever.  :)

28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am relishing this. I do kinda hope Ricky ends up going though and then Tom can go second in the DE so that F5 is all women. But also I really hate Natalie and I feel like in this scenario she'd be on track to win the game and that would suck. So I don't know.

If Natalie and Ricky remain the noms on Eviction Night, then Natalie would be smarter strategic choice to evict. Natalie walking out the FD would leave Lolo adrift and desperately grasping at any alliance offers rendered her way.  Ricky’s already burned a lot of bridges himself, but he appears to have the least problem with autonomous gameplay of any HG this season.

A Natalie eviction next go-around opens up a unique opportunity for DiKaTa, in that they would have the ability to become the undisputed power alliance in the House at the endgame point of the season - a threestrong alliance against (potentially) two freestanding individuals.  All that would require would be an eviction of either Lolo or Ricky, which is why I’d probably choose either of them over Tom as a as a favorable second-DE elimination.  Between the two, Lolo would probably be the smarter eviction; if Lolo remained in the House, she would probably stand much better odds of re-ingratiating herself with the other remaining women than would Ricky.

21 minutes ago, missyb said:

Tamar was upset with Kandi because Kandi's being seen talking to Tom made it look like Tamar lied to Noloicky that saving Kandi wold make her side with them. She had to cover her as and pretend to be furious for Kandi for betraying her. In reality she just doesn't want to be blamed for saving Kandi and then Kandi working with someone else. Her anger is not real.

That was pretty much a given. :)  I wasn’t inferring Tamar’s anger was real, but rather making fun of the fact that Tamar’s cover story as to WHY she was pissed at Kandi was complete and utter bullshit - a tissue-thin deception which wouldn’t stand up to the mildest measure of critical scrutiny.  Tamar’s just lucky the people she’s attempting to deceive with this whiffleshit have all the strategic game acumen of a small rock.  :>

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Is it too much to hope for Ricky to win Veto and use it on himself, therefore not "dying" on his sword like Natalie Eva Marie Parminder Anastasia Zoya keeps saying, and Lolo gets put up in his place? It's a double so sure, we won't be able to fully enjoy Lolo's Olympic Eviction Block Dream, but I'm positive that if she survives, she'll never shut up about it. #betrayingTeamUSA

Because oh yeah, Ricky said he would essentially give up his game for Natalie Eva Marie Glenda Shauna Cecelia and Lolo to continue their reign of terror in the gold bedroom but let's be honest, he probably just wanted them to shut the fuck up for two seconds of peace and quiet. 

Without a doubt!

• Love 1

CBB is a little too wimpy for me. They need to revamp the format so that it is more like BB.

HOH

-Basket or 1 grocery request list

-15 second video of family, etc (instead of letter)

-Laundry done once

Seems like the HOH excitement was taken out of CBB.  The ‘Who wants to see my HOH room?’ is iconic in BB.

HG

-Add comp for Slop & Cold Shower after HOH comp (duration: 24-48 hours) 

-Do their own laundry 

-No daily grocery request list (this season they wasted so much food)

-No cards

It is still BB and they get a hefty check.  They don’t need to be pampered so much and the original BB is must more exciting to play.

FLOATERS

Midway through the game, if a HG has not won any comp....have a special Floater Comp. The loser(s) immediately goes into isolation for 24 hours. 

This shines the light on floaters and they will be out of the loop for 24 hours.

HOUSE

Set up more like BB house yard.  No more separate rooms for everything. I enjoy the ‘looking over ones shoulder’ paranoia.

One space for socializing, pool, laundry, work out, etc. The hammock gossip fests are pretty good on BB.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

FLOATERS

Midway through the game, if a HG has not won any comp....have a special Floater Comp. The loser(s) immediately goes into isolation for 24 hours. 

This shines the light on floaters and they will be out of the loop for 24 hours.

Don’t get it.  Floating is a valid strategic choice; Rachel Reilly’s great big fat flapping piehole aside, there’s nothing inherently ‘wrong’ about it.  Why should floaters be penalized over/above anybody else in the House? 

• Love 12

Kandi doing makeup in hallway. In background I can hear Lolo yelling “that’s f*cked up, I don’t have health insurance.” Feeds cut to “we’ll be right back” NT
02/06/19 08:44 AM

EditReplyQuote from Jokers

8:54 AM In CBR, Lolo relates that she & Ryan don't have health insurance. (As Olympians) Mooch did not know that fact when they discussed it earlier in the season. Mooch said he would look into it. NT
02/06/19 08:56 AM   From Jokers

So she thinks someone owes her health insurance ?

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

So she thinks someone owes her health insurance ?

53 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

8:54 AM In CBR, Lolo relates that she & Ryan don't have health insurance. (As Olympians) Mooch did not know that fact when they discussed it earlier in the season. Mooch said he would look into it. NT
02/06/19 08:56 AM   From Jokers

Well then, I am petty sure she should be paying that penalty when tax time rolls around... Or I dunno, maybe fucking pay for insurance like the rest of us do?

What an entitlement mentality.  How about you get a fucking JOB instead of living off of donations.

• Love 5

Tamar actually IS somewhat mad at Kandi.     I think that people are giving Tamar way too much credit for being a better actress than she is when she is ranting about Kandi to Ricky, Natalie and Lolo.     There is some truth in her comments when she says she is mad at her.   

Tamar has yelled-whispered at Kandi when they've been alone, without others around, and told her that she is "trying to do too much" in the game, and that she (Tamar) told her not to do that, or she is going to mess up Tamar's game.    One time Tamar said something to that extent and stomped out.   Again, this was when no one else was in the room.   She doesn't like how Kandi is playing the game because she is worried about Kandi messing up Tamar's game.   That's all very real.

What Tamar is doing is probably playing up the anger a bit more when she is with Ricky, Lolo and Natalie.  In other words, she might be acting angrier than she is, so they still think she is totally with them.

But there is definitely some element of truth in Tamar being upset with Kandi.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Don’t get it.  Floating is a valid strategic choice; Rachel Reilly’s great big fat flapping piehole aside, there’s nothing inherently ‘wrong’ about it.  Why should floaters be penalized over/above anybody else in the House? 

Totally!  Maybe ‘Floater’ is not the right word.  But, just in general HGs that have never won a comp. I think it would be a fun thing to watch.

Dina was bragging last night about being a floater.  She was all giggles saying......... I am here, because nobody knows I am here.

ahahhaha!  Rachel is my favorite player. 

LoLo saying she doesn’t have insurance sounds strange.  I saw her IG last night and it was a lot of broken bones, etc.

She also does tons of endorsements on there. So, she is not poor. 

How do facilities allow her to train without it?  She trains at LSU and we needed to buy  insurance to attend.

I guess she is special! Top athlete....walking around without insurance. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Dr Will agrees

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Totally!  Maybe ‘Floater’ is not the right word.  But, just in general HGs that have never won a comp. I think it would be a fun thing to watch.

We had that discussion in the mothership forum a while back; the term we came up with for what you’re describing was “coasters”, to distinguish it from “floaters”.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

LoLo saying she doesn’t have insurance sounds strange.  I saw her IG last night and it was a lot of broken bones, etc.

She also does tons of endorsements on there. So, she is not poor. 

How do facilities allow her to train without it?  She trains at LSU and we needed to buy  insurance to attend.

I guess she is special! Top athlete....walking around without insurance. 

And, there is no guarantee she is going to the Olympics again. But she thinks someone should buy her insurance? Seriously?  Get a job.

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 1

Sick-ish feelings aside, Lolo’s reasons for feeling angry with Tom for NOT putting her OTB were apparently clarified this ‘morning’.  

By not being nom’ed, Lolo is not guaranteed a chance to compete for PoV - so now Lolo is afraid of being BDed.

Tom can’t win for losing with this fruit loop, can he?

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Nashville said:

We had that discussion in the mothership forum a while back; the term we came up with for what you’re describing was “coasters”, to distinguish it from “floaters”.

What is this mothership forum you speak of? Please don't tell me it was the dreaded TWoP.

• Love 1

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Lolo’s “sick” feeling wasn’t simple stress.

2 minutes ago, mikewho said:

What is this mothership forum you speak of? Please don't tell me it was the dreaded TWoP.

P.tv’s original BB forum - separate from this CBB forum.

Edited by Nashville
Formatting