Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I'm boycotting the vote this year.  I can't bring myself to take the time to vote for any of them.

Tamar has the most Twitter followers, so she'll probably win.  Kandi is a close second.

Tom has a chance because he's one of the few this season that people have been rooting for. 

I can't vote as a Canadian anyway, but I'd vote for Tom. Not because he's a fellow Canadian, but as I said, to spite Tamar. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I hope Kandi saw that Tamar won't be a proper ally and she flips.

Tamar actually wants Kandi because she can't make final 2 with Ricky and Lolo being loyal to each other.  Tamar played that veto she won perfectly last night since Kandi was in absolutely NO danger and it kept Dina in her and Kandi's orbit by preventing Dina going up on the block.  Kandi knew what she was doing and was fine with it.  Well played by both Tamer and Kandi.

And Tom out already and on twitter?  It figures.  He can NOT shut up even if it is likes and dislikes.  He NEEDS the spotlight on him constantly.  I hope never to hear about him for the rest of my life.  He was Paul in sheep's clothing coupled with Cody's alliance betrayal attitude and was the worst game player this season.

So many chances blown up by his enormous damn ego and control freak personality and stupid paranoia.  Then in last night's episode when Kandi DARE question his marching orders to her what does he do?  He locks himself into his HOH room so he doesn't have to listen to his latest alliance members.  Then he walks around and does a soliloquy to the cameras for yet MORE airtime and what does he come up with?  Basically a 4-year old's temper tantrum plan:

"What the hell?  Kandi won't follow my orders and vote out Ricky because she seems to think she isn't playing for me. I'll show that Kandi!  I'll ... I'll ... I'll do something totally radical and show them all!  I'll take Ricky off!  Hah!  Take that!"  What a twit.

Thought it was hilarious when he said he thought everyone was there to have fun and play a game as opposed to playing BB.  He was the one trying to play the hardest and ramming his agenda down everyone's throat.  Again, what a twit!

Edited by green
  • Love 4
On 2/3/2019 at 9:40 PM, green said:

How do you know that was an act?  Maybe that is who he is.  He has been paranoid since he entered the house and has been trying to control everything.  So I don't think he was acting at all.

It was an act.  I knew Tom when I lived in Los Angeles.  He was a good friend of a good friend and as a result, I got to socialize with him.  I've had dinner at his house (chicken), I've partied with him, I've eaten in restaurants with him, I've fallen asleep on his deck..  He is one of the nicest, most thoughtful, most generous ... and normal ... people I've ever known.

I wish he would have played the regular guy card, but he chose not to and it lost him the game.

But I still love him!

Now I don't want anybody to win.  It was Tom or Kato all the way and, well, now not so much.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

It was an act.  I knew Tom when I lived in Los Angeles.  He was a good friend of a good friend and as a result, I got to socialize with him.  I've had dinner at his house (chicken), I've partied with him, I've eaten in restaurants with him, I've fallen asleep on his deck..  He is one of the nicest, most thoughtful, most generous ... and normal ... people I've ever known.

I wish he would have played the regular guy card, but he chose not to and it lost him the game.

But I still love him!

Now I don't want anybody to win.  It was Tom or Kato all the way and, well, now not so much.

I'm sure there are friends of every single cast member this season that would say the same thing for the person they knew.  Doesn't matter to me.  I only see him on this show and he sucked totally on this show.  Glad you like him and glad I never have to see him again except for next Wednesday where he will try and hog the spotlight again for himself no doubt.

And yes it was an "act" he was putting on.  Also, not.  BB is about being yourself so he WAS himself by definition because it is a reality show and real personalities come out in that house sooner or later.  What came out was he was a control freak who thought he was both the producer and star of "The Tom Show" and the show sucked.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

In finale-related news, Tom's out of the house and people are noticing that he's been liking pro-Kandi tweets and anti-Lolo/Tamar tweets. It seems like Tom's night with Kato (and probably being in contact with others) allowed him to finally get the full story about Tamar and Lolo. I was super worried he'd dismiss all that they said about him. 

Heh. I bet the first thing Tom heard about was the tweet his girlfriend had them put out about how she exists and how the gold bedroom people were full of shit and how they trashed her. And then I bet the second thing he heard was Kato screeching for his attention. 

And that's why I could never root for any combination of Lolo, Ricky, or Tamar here in the end. That's just gross to trash someone who isn't a part of the game. Significant others, families, and children should be exempt from that shit. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't vote as a Canadian anyway, but I'd vote for Tom. Not because he's a fellow Canadian, but as I said, to spite Tamar. 

I got you (I was gonna vote for him anyway but this reminded me to). 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I didn't mind Tom, but I stand by my opinion that he was a shit gameplayer and screwed both of his HOHs majorly.

I’d disagree on Tom’s second HoH; be it through design or happenstance, Tom broke up the strongest-bonded pair remaining in the House.

3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Tamar has the most Twitter followers, so she'll probably win.  Kandi is a close second.

Unlike the Publicist Power vote earlier this season, the AFHG vote is website-based, not Twitter-based - that might make some difference.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Are you blocked from the voting web site?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Are you blocked from the voting web site?

You can get there with a direct link but you can't vote without a VPN and possibly an All Access account (it redirected me to a sign-in page when I tried without the VPN and in a different browser than the one I use for the feeds). 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You can get there with a direct link but you can't vote without a VPN and possibly an All Access account (it redirected me to a sign-in page when I tried without the VPN and in a different browser than the one I use for the feeds). 

All I’ve needed has been a CBS.com account (just for the CBS website - no All-Access).

19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Um, Ricky and Tamar? Made a Final 2 deal? And were talking about backdooring Lolo?

What just happened.

I’m trying to decide if Ricky’s for real, or if he’s simply placating Tamar for the present - because:

1. Tamar and whichever of KanDina came off the Block could easily flip the script on Ricky, vote out Loco, and put Ricky on the wrong side of a 3-1 split.
  2. No way in hell Tamar will be near as loyal to Ricky as Loco.
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I didn't mind Tom, but I stand by my opinion that he was a shit gameplayer and screwed both of his HOHs majorly.

I’d disagree on Tom’s second HoH; be it through design or happenstance, Tom broke up the strongest-bonded pair remaining in the House.

I agree with the result but it is the way he went about it, that makes him a poor BB player.  He could have nominated them both and have gotten the same result.  I think Ricky offered a pre-nomination deal, that he could have taken.  Exposed Ricky’s “duplicity” to the girls and then made a deal with them to get Ricky out.  If the veto played out the same, Ricky and LoLo might be on the outs.

He also unnecessarily aggravated Kandi and then wound up doing exactly what she wanted.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Unlike the Publicist Power vote earlier this season, the AFHG vote is website-based, not Twitter-based - that might make some difference.

Kind of an experiment,  we will see the results soon.  Of course, CBS can jack the numbers any way they want  🙂  

• Love 3

Terror trying to hook Loco on the notion of evicting Dina at first opportunity - saying everybody and their sister’s cat has sad on their way out the door they intended to vote for Dina in the end. 

Well, maybe not everybody - but so far Terror has dropped Mooch, Jonathan and Ryan’s names into the discussion as having said such.

Funny though, isn’t it, how this has never been a subject of discussion before now...?  😛

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Is nothing currently happening ?

You're not gonna believe this (or maybe you will because it's tradition and routine at this point) but about an hour ago, ish?, when I checked? They were bitching about Tom. 

I wish this was just a joke but it's not. They really were whining and bitching about Tom again. Tom Tom Tom 24/7. Tom the Literal Devil, Tom the Male Chauvinist, How Dare You Tom. 

Oh and Lolo needs the money. But Tom.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I absolutely hate Lolo,,, but anyone that brings her to the final 2 will win. 

Except for Tamar. Tamar loses against Lolo, for sure. Actually, Tamar might lose against everyone but maybe Ricky. The funny thing is if Tom and Kato team up with Jonathan/Ryan/Joey as jurors. They can control the vote. I think someone pointed it out to Tom on Twitter. Tom isn't happy with Tamar since people have been pointing out what she's said and done to him. 

Either way, Tamar has definitely thrown away her chance of winning. I think she still wants to bring Kandi with her, but she doesn't seem to grasp the fact that she 1000000% loses against Kandi. 

• Love 3

I think trying to guess how celebs will vote is kinda impossible. Marissa beat Ross in a season where many in the audience felt the players were all about the game and OK with strategy and shit. Yet most of them basically just voted for the nicer person lol. So who knows.

I'd say maybe Kandi has the best shot at winning, yet she wasn't actually close to anybody that's been evicted, she's a terrible competitor, and she only started playing the game like 5 days ago. Dina did nothing, but people like her. Lolo and Ricky basically controlled the entire game, but they're kind of dicks. Tamar is hated by a couple (thought certainly not all) of the jurors, but she played a hell of a game. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think trying to guess how celebs will vote is kinda impossible. Marissa beat Ross in a season where many in the audience felt the players were all about the game and OK with strategy and shit. Yet most of them basically just voted for the nicer person lol. So who knows.

I'd say maybe Kandi has the best shot at winning, yet she wasn't actually close to anybody that's been evicted, she's a terrible competitor, and she only started playing the game like 5 days ago. Dina did nothing, but people like her. Lolo and Ricky basically controlled the entire game, but they're kind of dicks. Tamar is hated by a couple (thought certainly not all) of the jurors, but she played a hell of a game. 

True. I mean, I'm only going off of the few jurors who have been tweeting and what they said in interviews. But I guess things could change. I just think it's less likely for the Gold Room to win if they're against Kandi and Dina, the two people that didn't shit talk people constantly. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think trying to guess how celebs will vote is kinda impossible.

I think it's easier to predict how they might vote this year. They have a few really awful people in the house. Much, much different situation than last season. But, who knows !

• Love 1

I honestly think my favorite player for this season  of CBB has been Lolo. She has been quite a study in human behavior. All her reactions , be it hair trigger, competitiveness, conspiring, have been real. Her media attention  in the past has been on her athleticism. Dancing with the stars, The Challenge. Not acting for a reality show. Almost all the others are based in acting and did so in the house with the exception of Ricky). Nothing was real. All calculated. Since Nat hs been gone, Lolo has been much more relaxed without someone egging her on. Her reactions to the Ryan betrayal were real, her reaction to Tamar snapping at her were real, her reactions to Tom and Kato changing the plan every five minutes were real.  Her hugging of Tom when he left was real. Her dismay at how Tamar treated Tom when he left was real.

She has been by far my favorite player in the house. And, I would love to see her win. I'll go duck now !

p.s. i am not saying or implying she has not been guilty of some bad behavior. She has. But, it was never an act for the cameras, it was all real. Kato, Tom, Tamar,Jonathan....... never felt any realness from them. Too camera wary. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6

I love trying to do F2 who I think will win predictions.  Kandi, I think beats everyone.  Dina beats everyone but Kandi.  LoLo beats Tamar and Ricky.  And I keep going back and forth if it’s Ricky and Tamar.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I love trying to do F2 who I think will win predictions.  Kandi, I think beats everyone.  Dina beats everyone but Kandi.  LoLo beats Tamar and Ricky.  And I keep going back and forth if it’s Ricky and Tamar.

I think Ricky offended fewer people.I know Tom was pissed at Ricky but Tamar just assaulted him with her anger, yelling, acting out. I think most HG would go with Ricky. Tamar might get Kandi's vote.

One thing about this season, despite the poor choice of people in it, they are still playing the game. Tamar thinks she has F2's with Kandi, Lolo and Ricky. Lolo thinks she has F2 with Ricky and Tamar.

All still working each other for votes. I would put that on the "pro" side of the season.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I think Kandi beats almost anyone. I think her biggest competition is Dina, but I think it's a mostly easy win for Kandi.

Dina beats Ricky, Lolo, and Tamar, hands down. 

I actually think that Ricky has a chance to beat Lolo. He's been more inoffensive than Lolo, so I think there's a chance. 

Tamar beats nobody, in my honest opinion. She's pissed off way too many people and even though she's played a better game than someone like Ricky or Lolo, a lot of that had to do with luck AND her jury management is piss poor, so it's fully on her if she loses what could have been a fairly easy win. 

Lolo, at this point, can only beat Tamar. Both have been awful, but Lolo's tried to fake it as of recently, and if the jurors go back and forth, they may give it to Lolo because "she doesn't have health insurance." It might quite literally turn into a "who needs it more" decision, which is the worst way to handle it, but they've both pissed people off equally so....

I MIGHT be able to see a Tamar win against maybe Lolo, but it's definitely a long shot. I'm not completely ruling it out, but it's a tough road and it might all depend on Tamar's F2 speech.  

• Love 3

If the Bedroom Alliance is real.....then that is 3 votes for the HG that makes it to the F2.  

If it is Ricky & LoLo- I see LoLo getting NEM and Tamar votes. 

The HGs are not sequestered...right??? HGs emotions are running high if they watched the entire show like we have.

I’ve always wanted Kandi to make it to the end. I know her from RHATL. Tamar...you cannot take her seriously.

Tamar brought the fun. #TheRealTeamFun

No way in hell should Dina win! Did she even at the very least host a comp??? 

0C3E1EA8-5E3B-4385-97CF-E3B001F9D1D2.jpeg

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

The HGs are not sequestered...right??? HGs emotions are running high if they watched the entire show like we have.

Celebrity houseguests are out in the world, so everyone who has been evicted will know pretty much everything by now. The ones that are at a disadvantage and will need to be filled in on Wednesday during the finale are the final 3 evicted before F2. 

No surprise nothing's happening in the house now. 

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Poor Lolo,,,hey I have an idea, get a damn job.

I mean... she spent so much time in the beginning talking with Natalie Eva Marie Keelea Rachel Beth about all of the designer labels she wears and the fact that a stylist chose all of her outfits to wear in the Big Brother house but then in the next breath she'll talk about how she doesn't have much money and she's about to have no sponsors for her Olympic Dream™ and she has no nor can she afford health insurance. And yeah, I understand that some of these things are different, that corporate sponsors have contracts for so long and I have no idea if or how they line more up and I imagine it might be a little hard to get insured for a reasonable amount when you're an athlete, especially an amateur who probably doesn't work an actual 9 to 5 because of the Olympic Dream™. 

And I'm not going to begrudge her the designer clothes because there have been times that I've been flat broke but also dressed my ass in designer clothes (the difference is is that I buy mine secondhand and then brag about scoring a $400 leather jacket for $18 suuuck it, Lolo!) but I have a feeling she isn't shopping the sales quite to the extent that I do and I also don't hire someone to be my stylist unless you count me asking the husband how I look and getting a shrug back. 

Basically, she could tighten the belt a little more, maybe sell one or two of those fugly army green jumpsuits with sparkly iron-on patches so she could put the money towards her Olympic Dream™ and not whine on Big Brother about how she deserves the money most because of x, y, and z. But there has to be one every year, right? 

5 hours ago, phlebas said:

It sounds like this season has been much more enjoyable if you only watched the episodes and skipped the feeds.

Isn't that kind true every season? Ignorance is bliss, after all. 

• Love 6

Last night BBAD was boring. If LoLo says.......I got blood on my hands....One More time....!!!  Lol!

That is a major advantage!  I don’t know all the minor details like y’all. I missed a few days and that is when all the Tom drama happened and I don’t know why  Kato and Joey were evicted. Who do you think HGs will vote for after watching the show post eviction?

Campaigning for these beautiful girls! 🤣

19646D68-AAF1-41EE-B1D3-D9FC3EDAE22A.jpeg

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I have no idea if or how they line more up and I imagine it might be a little hard to get insured for a reasonable amount when you're an athlete, especially an amateur who probably doesn't work an actual 9 to 5 because of the Olympic Dream™. 

Right now, no one knows if she will make any Olympic team, so who would want to take a chance on her.  Ryan is a bit more likable and has actually won medals, several medals. Sponsors are certainly willing to sponsor someone like him (just an example). After the show and all this Lolo crap. No one is going to touch her. She could have Usain Bolt's speed and they still wouldn't want her. She is a black mark on the world of track and field.

I was reading bits and pieces on Lolo's wiki page. She's had controversies and excuses and more whining thru her career. Call it quits Lolo.

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Loco was saying “9am wake-up call tomorrow” last night, so I’d hazard a guess of sometime around 10am PST.

Well, Loco appears to have been off by about an hour (wakeup music didn’t play until about 10am PST) - so push my guess back an hour or so likewise, to about 11:00-11:30am PST.

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Well, Loco appears to have been off by about an hour (wakeup music didn’t play until about 10am PST) - so push my guess back an hour or so likewise, to about 11:00-11:30am PST.

I would even say later. I'd go with 1 or 2pm PST.

Sooo... how much money do we have to bribe Production with to just throw a Metta proof lock on all the exit doors and walk away, leaving all the remaining HGs in there? I'd feel bad about Kandi and Dina being stuck in there but the rest could fight it out Hunger Games style and I wouldn't shed a tear. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sooo... how much money do we have to bribe Production with to just throw a Metta proof lock on all the exit doors and walk away, leaving all the remaining HGs in there? I'd feel bad about Kandi and Dina being stuck in there but the rest could fight it out Hunger Games style and I wouldn't shed a tear. 

If nothing else, it would at least make the feeds and BBAD worth watching again.  ;>

• Love 2

Apparently, Lolo just blew up at Ricky so something interesting actually happened in the last few days. I still don't have the energy to turn on the feeds.

ETA: And by just, I mean 15 minutes ago.

Edited by Lady Calypso