Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Well, he'll be 60 in March

Wait...what?  Whoa.  In my head Kato Kaelin will always be the perpetual 20yo gnarly surfer stoner duuuuuuude from the OJ trial.  Even though I know KK was older than that at the time, he came off as way younger than he was--and I don't mean that as a compliment.

But I like this mature Kato.  Weird, that...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Tamar said it will be better for her own personal game to keep the Threesome there and get rid of Tom or Kato.  She said she has run all of these scenarios around in her head, but she can't keep Tom and Kato because they are too strong as players

She is totally right.  Tom/Kato are now her enemies and if she backdoors one of the Three then they may well target her next because there still would be two left.  Stupid to get BOTH alliances mad at you in the same 48 hour span.  She would blow up her game worse than Tom.

You get one of the two of Tom/Kato out and pick up the survivor who will then be grateful to be folded into your game plan and build from there and let someone then target the Three and hide in the bushes so that when the Two survivors come gunning it won't be for you. 

It also gives you good jury management playing that way.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, green said:

She is totally right.  Tom/Kato are now her enemies and if she backdoors one of the Three then they may well target her next because there still would be two left.  Stupid to get BOTH alliances mad at you in the same 48 hour span.  She would blow up her game worse than Tom.

You get one of the two of Tom/Kato out and pick up the survivor who will then be grateful to be folded into your game plan and build from there and let someone then target the Three and hide in the bushes so that when the Two survivors come gunning it won't be for you. 

Frankly, Tamar's best move would have been to not win HOH this week and go for it tonight.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, green said:

You mean - the same ‘survivor’ whose best ally you just broke your back to push out the door?  Sure - just don’t go depending upon their undying loyalty to you too much - they just became the ultimate swing vote, after all....  :>

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

You mean - the same ‘survivor’ whose best ally you just broke your back to push out the door?  Sure - just don’t go depending upon their undying loyalty to you too much - they just became the ultimate swing vote, after all....  :>

Nay I think the survivor would be more consumed about the Three alliance and would welcome anyone reaching out to them.  Bald Lady doesn't have the perceived "power" the Three do for the survivor.

3 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

True, but as I mentioned above, they ran over a bunch of different scenarios, including that one.   Tamar does not want Kandi and Dina to keep Tom or Kato under any circumstances, should one or both of them remain on the block after Veto.   I don't think Kandi and Dina are going to go against Tamar because they are all trying to work together.

Absolutely maybe. :)  But IIRC Kandi has just about as much of a hardcase against Ricky as Tamar does against either Kato or Tom - and besides, what/who are Tamar’s options if KanDina DO flip?

• Love 3

Tamar should agree with Kandi on targeting the trio but play dumb on the vote count. She is quick to bash Kandi to them and act like Kandi's victim so they'll believe her if she claims that she didn't know Kandi was going to backstab her by keeping whichever one of Tomato remain on block after Veto is used.

All of this hinges on Veto being used, of course.

• Love 1

Looks like Tom was thoroughly enjoying that special Gallagher veto comp while everyone else was covering their eyes.  Hopefully he was paying attention and not just laughing along.

ETA - welp, nevermind... Lolo won veto and Tom was in last place lol.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Wait...what?  Whoa.  In my head Kato Kaelin will always be the perpetual 20yo gnarly surfer stoner duuuuuuude from the OJ trial.  Even though I know KK was older than that at the time, 

It's hard to believe he is that old.  I had to check twice before I typed that number.

24 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Holy crap, I think Tom is HOH

According to Joker’s - yup:

Tue 1:29 AM PT Feeds back. Tom says I want to rock this tux a bit longer. Nat says , you won in it. Tom is HOH

• Love 2

I saw the rumor that Tom is HoH and I hope it's true because I want someone to FINALLY get out someone from the power trio!!!  He tried before and it backfired.  There is literally NO better chance for him to do it.    He will probably not get another chance... ever.  He'd better not waste this HoH in trying to get out Tamar or something.  Forget Tamar (although she did get his friend evicted and she has not really been nice to Tom lately).   Go after the Natalie-Ricky-Lolo Threesome.  

I would love for Kandi to win something, but, if she had won HoH, Tamar would have been leaning on her too hard to not vote out whoever she thought would be most useful from the Threesome.   She would have tried to influence her.

No.  They must go.   At least one of them must go now.   Tom probably won't survive the Double Eviction, so he has to make this move now.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Double eviction Friday, correct ?

I think so.   That's a 2-hour episode, if I'm not mistaken.  And we also have an episode on Thursday.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Tom’s smartest move would be to:

1. Get some solid pre-nom deals established with Kandi and Dina.
  2. Put Lolo and Natalie OTB side-by-side as original noms.
  3. Primary PoV renom would be Ricky - or, should Ricky win PoV and take off one of the pair (worst case scenario for Tom) he has Tamar available as a backup renom with little BOHH.
  4. In any eventuality, Tom breaks up the NaLo pair; either (a) both stay OTB and one leaves, or (b) one sits next to Ricky and gets voted out 3-1, or (c) one sits next to Tamar, and Tom casts the tiebreaker on the resulting 2-2 split vote (the other half + Ricky vs. Kandi + Dina).
Edited by Nashville
Consistency edit
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Ha, Tom can possibly kick two people out.  Look out Ricky, Lolo and  Natalie Eva Peron Juan Valdez or whatever the hell her name is !

Tom can't kick out two people.  He isn't eligible for the second HOH.  It is a double eviction night on Friday so a second HOH will be crowned, nominations held immediately then the veto stuff followed right away by the second eviction.  That's what double eviction nights are about.  Everything rushed and live as we go through a whole HOH cycle in an hour's time.

And yes Tom will screw things up again.  With his paranoia how can he not?  And the more he goes over the top driving people crazy again the more likely he will be the second evictee on Friday.

Meanwhile Dina will slide through untouched yet again because no one seems to be catching on to the fact that she will be winning by default since no one seems to even know she is there.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, green said:

Tom can't kick out two people.  He isn't eligible for the second HOH.  It is a double eviction night on Friday so a second HOH will be crowned, nominations held immediately then the veto stuff followed right away by the second eviction.  That what double eviction nights are about.  Everything rushed and live.

Thanks, totally forgot.  I guess I was making up new rules in my head.

Edited by MsJamieDornan

I'm thrilled that Tom is HOH. I was worried about a BB19 steamroll situation but I think, without Kato, Tom will actually make a decent decision and put Ricky/Lolo/Natalie on the block. Although I guess it's possible he screws up, but with Kandi most definitely in his ear, and Tamar likely deflecting the target to Nolickey to avoid her going up, it should be a good week.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, green said:

And yes Tom will screw things up again.  With his paranoia how can he not?  And the more he goes over the top driving people crazy again the more likely he will be the second evictee on Friday.

I think I have better faith in Tom now compared to before, because there's no secret power and Kato isn't around to ruin things. Kandi seems smart enough to make sure he remains on course to breaking up the Lolo, NEM, Ricky alliance.

He should put Lolo and NEM up and if Ricky wins it, then I'd be interested to see if he uses it or not if he's not on the block. If he truly is all of chaos then he might start backing away from them and go towards Tamar and Kandi. It won't work, but I can see him trying to do that. Even if he does use it, Tom can nominate Tamar. Ricky and Lolo/NEM will vote for Tamar while Dina and Kandi vote for Lolo/NEM. Tom would break the tie and hopefully he'll go for Lolo/NEM.

I think Tom will nominate Ricky and Lolo though.

• Love 3

Tom's the one who wanted to get Ricky out, right? Then he should just nominate Ricky and either Lolo or Natalie. If Ricky gets POV and uses it on himself, he can't use it on anyone else. Then Tom can nominate either Lolo or Natalie to replace him. This will guarantee one of the three gets out.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I think I have better faith in Tom now compared to before, because there's no secret power and Kato isn't around to ruin things. Kandi seems smart enough to make sure he remains on course to breaking up the Lolo, NEM, Ricky alliance.

He should put Lolo and NEM up and if Ricky wins it, then I'd be interested to see if he uses it or not if he's not on the block. If he truly is all of chaos then he might start backing away from them and go towards Tamar and Kandi. It won't work, but I can see him trying to do that. Even if he does use it, Tom can nominate Tamar. Ricky and Lolo/NEM will vote for Tamar while Dina and Kandi vote for Lolo/NEM. Tom would break the tie and hopefully he'll go for Lolo/NEM.

I think Tom will nominate Ricky and Lolo though.

Exactly. I do think Ricky/Lolo is better on the block for OUR entertainment, but it's also great if NEM/Lolo go up and Ricky wins it, to see what happens, just as it would be great if Ricky DOESN'T win the veto. Either way, if Tom puts the trio up, one will definitely be leaving (unless Tamar screws it all up). 

Tom winning this HOH guarantees the best feeds this week. However, he's definitely screwed for the double eviction. No way is he not targeted now with his three wins. This week is basically guaranteed to be great to watch...for my entertainment.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

According to Joker’s - yup:

Tue 1:29 AM PT Feeds back. Tom says I want to rock this tux a bit longer. Nat says , you won in it. Tom is HOH

HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING YES!

Happy Twerk.gif

Now look, Thomas Green....put up Talking Tina and Natalie Eva Maria Pico de Gallo Umphoo-Phoo with a Ricky the Snitchbitch backdoor.  As long as those three fucktards are sweating it out all is well in Puppetland.

Don't fuck it up!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 12

I think we can all agree that, no matter who else is voted out first, Tom is most likely not going to survive the double eviction night as long as anyone other than Kandi or Dina wins HoH.   If Tamar wins HoH, she will probably still target him instead of targeting whoever is left of the Threesome, and we know that whoever is left of the Threesome is going after Tom, for sure. 

I hope Tom realizes that his chances of being in the house after Friday are slim-to-none unless he wins a Veto.   Even if he tries to solidify an alliance now, with either the Threesome or with Dina-Kandi-Tamar, the HGs will likely blab to each other about it, just to keep the focus on getting Tom out next (Tamar or Dina will blab to Natalie-Ricky-Lolo, or Natalie-Ricky-Lolo, will blab to Tamar-Kandi-Dina).  They want to keep him as the House Enemy, so they can keep the target off of themselves, understandably.

I fear that Tom might try to focus on Tamar instead of the Threesome, because she was responsible for getting out his friend.   I hope that Kandi can talk him out of that, but Tom is not a great listener -- which is a problem.   I guess it won't matter much for him, because he knows that someone is going to target him next anyway.

But, for my own personal viewing enjoyment, I want Tom to target one of the Threesome while he has this golden opportunity!!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I fear that Tom might try to focus on Tamar instead of the Threesome, because she was responsible for getting out his friend.   I hope that Kandi can talk him out of that, but Tom is not a great listener -- which is a problem.   I guess it won't matter much for him, because he knows that someone is going to target him next anyway.

I actually think Tom might go after the Trio of Nolicky. Without Kato, Tom actually can think clearly. Yes, he can be uber paranoid and that wasn't on Kato, but I can't imagine he passes up the opportunity to split up the Trio. Besides, Tom's wanted Ricky out for far too long, so I think he'll focus on him, rather than Tamar. 

ETA: Also, I'm just reading an update and Lolo's talking about her pitch for Tom to Ricky, which is essentially "You broke the alliance so you must fix it." You think he's going after Tamar when she pitches that? No way in hell!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I think we can all agree that, no matter who else is voted out first, Tom is most likely not going to survive the double eviction night as long as anyone other than Kandi or Dina wins HoH.   If Tamar wins HoH, she will probably still target him instead of targeting whoever is left of the Threesome, and we know that whoever is left of the Threesome is going after Tom, for sure. 

That may depend a LOT on how Tom’s current HoH reign progresses.  If Tom initially targets the Threesome, but it plays out such that at the end of the PoV ceremony Tamar is sitting on the Block next to one of the Three:

1. Tamar can’t really legitimately claim hard feelings against Tom for picking her as a renom.  If Tom starts out nomming two of the Threesome but doesn’t pick the odd person out on a renom, that would probably only be because that odd one won PoV - at which point (a) his renom options become extremely limited, and (b) hell, Tamar nom’ed Tom just last HoH.  At that point, Tamar and Tom are even Stevens on the noms.
  2. You know the other Two of the Threesome will be campaigning hardcore against Tamar - which may blow back on them HARD should Tamar survive eviction (probable), then win the next HoH.
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually think Tom might go after the Trio of Nolicky. Without Kato, Tom actually can think clearly. Yes, he can be uber paranoid and that wasn't on Kato, but I can't imagine he passes up the opportunity to split up the Trio. Besides, Tom's wanted Ricky out for far too long, so I think he'll focus on him, rather than Tamar. 

ETA: Also, I'm just reading an update and Lolo's talking about her pitch for Tom to Ricky, which is essentially "You broke the alliance so you must fix it." You think he's going after Tamar when she pitches that? No way in hell!

I hope you're right!

If she says that (in bold, above), or if the other two say that to Tom, I hope he erupts into uproarious laughter.   lol    They are ridiculous.   They seem to think he did some horrible thing and needs to ask for forgiveness, or bow down and kiss their feet, or come to Jesus or some nonsense.   Ricky himself has said "It's just a game."  People make bad moves in this game all the time, but Tom doesn't owe them anything else other than what he has already said to them about his original plan to backdoor Ricky.   Right now, all 3 of those fools are still there.     Now it's time to reset and start anew, and the same goes for Tom.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh PLEASE God let her say this.  Please.  Pretty pretty pretty please....  :D

• Love 2

Yep.   Tom is going to talk to Lolo and tell her why she is going up (as a pawn).  He thinks that Lolo is the one he has the best working relationship with -- "when she is not yelling" at him!  lol  (I suspect that he can sense that Natalie can't stand him.)

Tom is also asking Kandi if he can get some assurance from Tamar that she will not put him on the block again if he agrees to not put Tamar up.  Kandi will talk to Tamar about it (though I suspect that Tamar won't want to agree to that).

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
Just now, TVFan17 said:

Yep.   Tom is going to talk to Lolo and tell her why she is going up (as a pawn).  He thinks that Lolo is the one he has the best working relationship with -- "when she is not yelling" at him!  lol  (I suspect that he can tell that Natalie can't stand him.)

Tom is also asking Kandi if he can get some assurance from Tamar that she will not put him on the block again if he agrees to not put Tamar up.  Kandi will talk to Tamar about it (though I suspect that Tamar won't want to agree to that).

Tamar might promise now but she'll definitely do it if she wins HOH on Friday. 

If Ricky goes Friday and then Tom goes, we're going to have a final five of all women, especially with the fact of all women having been there since Day 1.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tom wants to tell Lolo that she's a pawn.

Jesus!.gif

TOM!  Shut...the...bluedilly...fuck...up!!

You don't owe anyone shit at this point so why in the hell do you think Talking Tina gives a rat's nut about you when this is the same heiffa that berated you and Kato when ya'll were no longer in power!

Just put Ricky/Talking Tina up and should the snitchbitch take himself off, put up Natalie Eva Maria Sashay Shante.  Simple!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Tom does take Ricky out then it is very likely Tom will be the second person out and we will go from a 7-5 advantage for the men at the start of this season to zero women out and a totally all female finale the rest of the way.

I'm still all Team Ricky so hope Ricky doesn't leave but if he is taken down by Tom and Tom is out the second hour (95% chance he will be) then Tom has assured a Five Female final game.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, green said:

If Tom does take Ricky out then it is very likely Tom will be the second person out and we will go from a 7-5 advantage for the men at the start of this season to zero women out and a totally all female finale the rest of the way.

I do think it's likely for Tom to go during the DE anyway, even if he takes out Natalie instead of Ricky. Although Kandi's right in wanting Natalie out first. Ricky could still be a target for the DE since Tamar also doesn't like Ricky. I'm so good with Ricky going, either way. I'm good with any of these people going because I don't feel like I am rooting for anyone to win. Their gameplay has been terrible...except for Kandi right now. Actually, I might be rooting for Kandi. She's playing more passively, but she is playing.

Meanwhile, Tamar's bitching about....Kandi! She's pissy about Kandi/Tom talking. 

• Love 5

Listening to anyone trying to have a conversation with Dina is mind numbing. Does she deliberately evade addressing what is being talked about ? Maybe. She seems like such a dingbat. 

So Tamar gets pissed when someone else wants to play the game ? 

What a group.

• Love 6

This was a few nights ago, but Kandi and Dina were playing pool and somehow a rather pathetic rap battle broke out between Dina and Kato. Dina OWNED him, and I laughed so hard. Can't believe I'm actually rooting for a Kandi and Dina final two, but here we are...

#middleagedwomenforthewin

• Love 8

I really like Kandi.  She hasn't won anything, and she is not playing aggressively, but she is staying classy and not getting crazy.  She is smarter than Tamar gives her credit for.    I think she is coming across in a really good light.   She was always one of the most grounded, normal Housewives on RHoA and she usually did not start trouble, but she could definitely get into very heated arguments if one of the other Housewives started some trouble.  I think that the Bravo producers really push the heavy drama on all of their Housewives shows (or else no one would watch them), whereas on Big Brother -- while the BB producers do want drama too, of course -- there is an actual competition, so the personalities of the HGs and the game play (or lack thereof) is as important to the show as the drama is, if not more so.

Tom has been holding his one-on-one meetings in the HoH room.   He's gone through everyone, but Lolo is the one he spent the most time with.  She started crying.   She is reluctantly going to trust him.

I think the last person Tom is going to talk to is Dina.  lol   Dina said that Lolo is bipolar.

Edited to add:  I guess Kandi is the last one he is talking to, after Dina.

Edited by TVFan17
typo!
  • Love 6

Lolo (talking to Ricky, Natalie and Tamar) is blaming Tom for ruining her dreams two times.    lol

Dina is ditzy, but she is wise to tell Tom that Natalie is the one he should be targeting instead of Ricky.  He won't listen, though.

Dina seems to be excited about Groundhog Day -- not about the movie, but about whether or not Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Thank goodness for Kandi. Tom is an idiot. Or maybe an evil genius who just wants to make TV. There are 8 days left and he thinks no one will put him on the block. For fucks sake. He wants to play psychological games , because it makes good TV,  oh, and everyone will fall for it because he is smarter than everyone else. Then he wonders, why did they double cross me. I just wanted it make it fun . Kandi, win an HOH girl. Execute your own plan. You are the only one who sees the big picture.

Tom frustrates me no end. He is obsessed with getting Ricky out, no mater what.

ETA: I like the levelheadedness of Kandi's approach with Tom. I would want to shake him upside down but she is patiently sitting there reasoning with Tom. She knows he is prone to change his mind and rethink everything so she just says , okay.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4