Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Kato is who I wanted to win but I thought he did not have a shot. It will be interesting HOH, not crazy like Tamar or Ricky. Kato is calm and seems to get along well with all. I think he will let Joey use the bathroom so we won't have to hear about that 

Will he go after Ricky if Tom plants a seed?

I tend to think he won't listen to Tom.   It would be fun if he did listen, though!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So... how long until Tamar is pissed that Natalie threw it to Kato or that they didn't properly kiss her ass and help her down when she was panicking three feet up from a giant air cushion? Place your bets now!

I'm going to sayyyy... right after Tamar finishes gloating about how she outlasted Kandi to everybody in the House - including Kandi.

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

Joey complaining about his clothes or skin or something else getting stained in the course of the comp; "It didn't have to be GREEN!"

Oh, Joey Joey Joey... there's a reason they call it "bitching".

And now he found out that he can't shower in peace up in the HoH bathroom because the HoH room is locked. *insert sad trombone sound here*

• Love 3

I think that Natalie and Tamar are going to use up all the hot water, as many other people are waiting to get in the shower.

Edited to add:  At least Tamar got out.  Natalie is still luxuriating in the shower.

Natalie's out! 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Tom: "I'm Canadian, we don't get cold. Cold is minus 30. Minus 40."

Well, "cold" is in the negatives but yeah. I'm considering it pretty balmy at 7 degrees and I'm on the warm side of the country.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

It's around 56*  In Los Angeles right now which, for LA, is cold.  Add getting squirted with all kinds of wet crap to that and I can see why they're also miserable.

3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I think that Natalie and Tamar are going to use up all the hot water...

BINGO!!!  Joey is not happy.

• Love 3

Lolo is going on about her green hair, as she washes her hair for the 3rd or 4th time.  Meanwhile, Joey and Kandi need to take showers.   I think Dina needs to take one, but is waiting until she can use the HoH bathroom.   The water is cold, and won't warm up as long as Lolo is obsessing over her hair.

Lolo got out, but the water is still cold.

Edited by TVFan17
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like "not happy" is just Joey's default setting.

It would be mine too, if I were a 42yo man whose career peaked at age 19; that's gotta be as depressing as hearing your parents fuck on a Friday.  ;>

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

It would be mine too, if I were a 42yo man whose career peaked at age 19; that's gotta be as depressing as hearing your parents fuck on a Friday.  ;>

But didn't you hear? He had a show in each decade make it to 150 episodes for syndication! Okay, not the '10s but still. He's a director and a producer. And he's totes going to talk to DC about being Batman. His career is, like, way better than you think, guys. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

So Kato wants to watse his HOH on Dina?

It sounds as though she is certainly an option.   He could be going after a bigger threat, but he will probably target Dina.  lol  I think that Tom will probably realize the foolishness in that idea, but I'm afraid Kato won't listen to him.

Ricky is being awfully quiet.

• Love 1
Just now, Skycatcher said:

So by being on this low rent reality show, he's just slumming? I dunno. I don't think I'm buying what you're selling.

Clearly you missed the other day when the angry little man troll himself was bragging to Natalie Eva Marie Lindsey Julia Clementine and Lolo. Funny how he didn't brag about his bankruptcy.

• Love 4

Lolo might be snatching Joey's crown as Whiniest HG over how the green goo has dyed her hair and made her look like a "fucking Ninja Turtle". 

Joey still hasn't showered but does seem to have a whole drawer full of pita chips that he's been hiding from the rest of the house. 

2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Tamar did not go to the HOH reveal. Now she might go up

Which would be pretty funny since one thing I remember her shrieking incessantly about last night is the fact that their season doesn't care about no damn HOH room.

I find Joey hilarious. Watching him is half cringe, half full-on guffaw. I love it!

I like Kato, but this will be a boring week. He's a pretty passive player. I'm actually surprised he even wanted to win HOH. He probably did just so that he knew the week would be really boring and predictable lol.

I was really hoping to see Natalie, Lolo, Tamar, and/or Ricky nommed. Oh well.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Don’t they have to vote someone out in like 3 days? There’s too many people in the house and the season is 1/3 over. “Production, can we get this show on the road? Production? /Joey

And LOL at mini Batman. I can’t wait until the show does this season’s comics.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

...did Joey plug in and turn on the hair dryer and direct it at his crotch on the counter while standing there in his ginch and obsessing over the little red mark on his temple where the "beer thing" "cut" him?

Terrified yet intrigued by this?? 

1 hour ago, lids said:

And LOL at mini Batman. I can’t wait until the show does this season’s comics.

Highlight of the season since they started doing it, and these idiots are giving them plenty to work with. If they pull their punches, I'm going to be PISSED. 

• Love 1

Well, it's about 9:40 a.m.-ish or so, BB time.    I just turned on the feeds, which I don't think had been on for long before I got to them.

I was trying to get a sense of who was in which room, or which people were talking to each other.   I saw Tamar complaining about someone.  I had no clue who it was or what the issue was.   

Within a minute, Tamar and Lolo started yelling at each other -- I have no clue what it was about, because the stupid feeds cut out about 10 seconds into their fight.

What happened to the days when the feeds used to show the loud screaming matches?  Why can't we see them now?   

The last I  saw of Tamar -- prior to this morning's incident -- was when she went off to sleep last night/this morning,.    Everyone else went up to see Kato's HoH room except for Tamar, but she didn't seem to be mad about anything.  She was just tired.  I don't think she was upset with anyone in particular when she went to sleep.

9:49 a.m.-ish -- Okay, the feeds just came on for two seconds, and everything was quiet.   Tamar and Lolo again started to argue again, and the feeds cut out again.  What the hell??    So we're not allowed to see any arguments between celebrities?  Or are they saving the  fights to show on the CBS show?    This is ridiculous.

So I have no sense of what Tamar and Lolo are fighting about.  Why were we able to see Tamar's arguments with Kandi, but not with Lolo?

I guess BB and the celebs think that people only want to just see them all sit around and eat cereal and shoot pool.  

9:57 a.m. -- Feeds are still down.   This must be a major fight, and none of it is being shown.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Please, Kayo, put Tamar in the block.  

After reading about the HOH, I think BB should consider having a celebrity version with formal child stars/teen idols.  I can think of a few that would make for a fun season.  

10:15 a.m. BB time -- Feeds are still down.  So either Lolo and Tamar are still locked in verbal combat, or there is some other sort of stupid production reason for not showing anything.    I would assume that the nominations are not until later today?  But maybe not.

So there is no context for the argument between Tamar and Lolo, at all.  They were not arguing last night, and now they are, and there is no sense of why.

Since Tamar didn't care that her fights with Kandi were shown, I have to wonder if Lolo is the one who doesn't want to be seen fighting with anyone.   Maybe it is in her contract.

10:46 a.m. BB time -- Feeds are still down.   This is so annoying.

Anyway, whatsthetea20 posted two quick clips of  arguments starting up today, before the feeds cut out.  The second one is more intense, as Lolo starts yelling (and I first thought I heard Ricky in the background, jumping into it, but maybe not??), so be sure to scroll to that one after you watch the first one -- https://www.instagram.com/p/BtG6W0Yl9pu/

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

10:15 a.m. BB time -- Feeds are still down.  So either Lolo and Tamar are still locked in verbal combat, or there is some other sort of stupid production reason for not showing anything.    I would assume that the nominations are not until later today?  But maybe not.

So there is no context for the argument between Tamar and Lolo, at all.  They were not arguing last night, and now they are, and there is no sense of why.

Since Tamar didn't care that her fights with Kandi were shown, I have to wonder if Lolo is the one who doesn't want to be seen fighting with anyone.   Maybe it is in her contract.

I think it is CREEPY that Tamar totally licks Lolo’s ass.  She has known LoLo for 5 minutes.  Tamar is totally into catering LoLo.  In the kitchen last night...she was LoLo what do you want to eat.......LoLo you want this?  Hahahahaha!

frankly, I don’t think LoLo treats Tamar that well.  Tamar is not part of that F2 LoLo and NEM have going on. 

Last night I noticed Tamar didn’t talk to Kandi.  Nobody really talked to Kandi. 

Lolo is a weird girl.  Who cares about your green hair?!  It looks like she has anger control issues. 

I mean you can match NEM.  NEM on Tv with a purple mop on her head!  It is so gross looking.

yall can be .......BustedHair.com

Is NEM’s hair a wig or extensions?  I was trying to peek at her root and the color and texture is different.  Like the wig is too far back.  Then sometimes you cannot see anything.   She wears that bandana like the Rock of Love guy.

• Love 1

CBS really needs to stop saying feeds are 24/7 access, when they cut them all the time! 

This show really changes how I feel about people. At first I was like, ew...Tom Green. But he has been ok. Yes too many nut jokes, but seems nice.  Now Joey has changed my opinion in the opposite direction. I thought he would be nice and chill.  

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I think it is CREEPY that Tamar totally licks Lolo’s ass.  She has known LoLo for 5 minutes.  Tamar is totally into catering LoLo.  In the kitchen last night...she was LoLo what do you want to eat.......LoLo you want this?  Hahahahaha!

frankly, I don’t think LoLo treats Tamar that well.  Tamar is not part of that F2 LoLo and NEM have going on. 

Last night I noticed Tamar didn’t talk to Kandi.  Nobody really talked to Kandi. 

Lolo is a weird girl.  Who cares about your green hair?!  It looks like she has anger control issues. 

I mean you can match NEM.  NEM on Tv with a purple mop on her head!  It is so gross looking.

yall can be .......BustedHair.com

Is NEM’s hair a wig or extensions?  I was trying to peek at her root and the color and texture is different.  Like the wig is too far back.  Then sometimes you cannot see anything.   She wears that bandana like the Rock of Love guy.

Tamar and Lolo were getting along last night, for the most part -- I mean, Lolo and Natalie have been getting frustrated with Tamar's drama in general, but in no way, shape or form were Lolo and Tamar fighting last night.   Now, today, suddenly Lolo is yelling at the top of her lungs (see the link to the clip I posted above) and involved in some sort of ongoing argument with Tamar, and I'm not sure who else is involved because BB will not let us see it!  lol

I can't tell what is going on with NEM's hair other than it's very purple!  lol   Last night she was talking about being sober for 6 years, and also about going to jail.   She seems to be very aware of how alcohol was going to ruin her life if she didn't stop drinking.  So I hope she stays on that path.  I didn't realize she had been sober for 6 years, though.  That's a long time, and she is not very old.  She was also offering words of encouragement to Ryan for his own issues and demons.

Lolo does have some anger issues -- I think you're right.   She was getting kind of intense and bossy/snappy the other night when she thought that people might be voting to keep Jonathan in the house, because she wanted him gone.  It looked like she was going to get mad if people didn't vote the way she wanted.

What's funny is that, last night, Lolo was telling Tamar that she is afraid that Jonathan won't want to be her friend outside of the house.  She likes him, and she felt bad for voting him out because she knew he really loved the game and was a big fan.   I think that Tamar wondered why she thought that Jonathan wouldn't want to be her friend, when he knows it's only a game and loves the game.

And now Lolo and Tamar are at odds, for some mysterious reason!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

They kept Kandi because she would not win any comps!  🤣

Wow!  That Endless Pool is junk just like Ryan’s HOH. Poor thing had to put up half the HGs during his reign.

I guess his reward was not playing that wall comp.  Everyone hated it.

Tamar has some cojones taking a 20 minute shower......... yapping the entire time, too! 🥳

Edited by Dance4Life

A few more quick argument clips from Duke the Duck --

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1089216802092187648

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1089218245326966784

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1089219435766956032

I didn't hear Ricky this time, and I thought I heard him in the clip I posted earlier?   I guess I didn't hear him.   lol  Weird.  Anyway, this is all we're getting of the conflict for now.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

CBS really needs to stop saying feeds are 24/7 access, when they cut them all the time! 

This show really changes how I feel about people. At first I was like, ew...Tom Green. But he has been ok. Yes too many nut jokes, but seems nice.  Now Joey has changed my opinion in the opposite direction. I thought he would be nice and chill.  

I would much rather have BBOTT 2 then CBB2, the 24 hours feeds no blackouts were the best. They could make OTT 3 weeks and I would be fine, what else do they use the house for? I hope they do not take down the feeds every time Tamar screams, we will have no feeds. Watch out if Kato noms Tamar! but he should not keep her safe out of fear that she will go off. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I would much rather have BBOTT 2 then CBB2, the 24 hours feeds no blackouts were the best. They could make OTT 3 weeks and I would be fine, what else do they use the house for? I hope they do not take down the feeds every time Tamar screams, we will have no feeds. Watch out if Kato noms Tamar! but he should not keep her safe out of fear that she will go off. 

I tend to think that cutting the feeds might possibly have more to do with Lolo than Tamar in this instance.  The feeds were not cut when Tamar and Kandi were arguing and when Tamar was ranting about whatever else to whoever else.   But today, when Lolo was involved and was yelling at  Tamar, the feeds were cut.   Then again, maybe Tamar suddenly decided she no longer wanted to be shown arguing, and could be flipping out to the BB producers about it.  Who knows?

I loved BBOTT, because we got to see the moment when all the HGs met each other for the first time, and we saw the early alliances forming, as well as the early signs of who ddin't get along.   By the time we see anything on the feeds for a regular season of BB, or for a Celebrity season, the HGs have been in the house for at least one week, if not longer, so we miss a lot of the key moments when they decide to team up or decide they hate each other or whatever.

11:34 a.m. BB time -- Feeds are still down.  I can only assume that there is some sort of comp going on (maybe a Have Not thing?), or the nomination ceremony.    They can't still be arguing after all this time.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

11:34 a.m. BB time -- Feeds are still down.  I can only assume that there is some sort of comp going on (maybe a Have Not thing?), or the nomination ceremony.    They can't still be arguing after all this time.

It's most definitely the nomination ceremony. I think the next eviction is coming up pretty soon (they really DON'T have a lot of time to evict people so they'll rush the evictions a bit...which makes me happy because waiting a week in between evictions is always a day or two too long) so I imagine the nominations are going on now.

However, still weird to have the feeds cut for the Tamar/Lolo argument. Maybe Lolo has a clause in her contract that says that feeds must be cut if she gets into a heated fight or something.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I tend to think that cutting the feeds might possibly have more to do with Lolo than Tamar in this instance.  The feeds were not cut when Tamar and Kandi were arguing and when Tamar was ranting about whatever else to whoever else.   But today, when Lolo was involved and was yelling at  Tamar, the feeds were cut.   Then again, maybe Tamar suddenly decided she no longer wanted to be shown arguing, and could be flipping out to the BB producers about it.  Who knows?

Your probably right. I dont know if she is going to compete in the next Olympics but she must want to keep the golden halo of team USA. For Ryan this and his DWTS is image rehab for him. People are already saying the kinda like the goofy dope. Lol going psycho and starting fights with people isn't good for her image and that of team USA. 

Edited by notcreative enough
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's most definitely the nomination ceremony. I think the next eviction is coming up pretty soon (they really DON'T have a lot of time to evict people so they'll rush the evictions a bit...which makes me happy because waiting a week in between evictions is always a day or two too long) so I imagine the nominations are going on now.

However, still weird to have the feeds cut for the Tamar/Lolo argument. Maybe Lolo has a clause in her contract that says that feeds must be cut if she gets into a heated fight or something.

I remember that there was an accelerated schedule during last year's Celebrity BB.   I just wasn't sure if nominations were happening early today or later today. 

The feeds cut more than once when they were starting to argue, so it seemed to be a very deliberate attempt to not show that on the feeds at any point -- for whatever reason.  But then I think the down time for the fighting just segued into nominations, so the feeds just stayed down the whole time.

1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Tamar and Lolo were getting along last night, for the most part -- I mean, Lolo and Natalie have been getting frustrated with Tamar's drama in general, but in no way, shape or form were Lolo and Tamar fighting last night.   Now, today, suddenly Lolo is yelling at the top of her lungs (see the link to the clip I posted above) and involved in some sort of ongoing argument with Tamar and possibly Ricky too, and I;m not sure who else is involved because BB will not let us see it!  lol

I can't tell what is going on with NEM's hair other than it's very purple!  lol   Last night she was talking about being sober for 6 years, and also about going to jail.   She seems to be very aware of how alcohol was going to ruin her life if she didn't stop drinking.  So I hope she stays on that path.  I didn't realize she had been sober for 6 years, though.  That's a long time, and she is not very old.  She was also offering words of encouragement to Ryan for his own issues and demons.

Lolo does have some anger issues -- I think you're right.   She was getting kind of intense and bossy/snappy the other night when she thought that people might be voting to keep Jonathan in the house, because she wanted him gone.  It looked like she was going to get mad if people didn't vote the way she wanted.

What's funny is that, last night, Lolo was telling Tamar that she is afraid that Jonathan won't want to be her friend outside of the house.  She likes him, and she felt bad for voting him out because she knew he really loved the game and was a big fan.   I think that Tamar wondered why she thought that Jonathan wouldn't want to be her friend, when he knows it's only a game and loves the game.

And now Lolo and Tamar are at odds, for some mysterious reason!

I watch all the reality shows.  I know all about NEM so I knew that about her,  She is a rebel.  During Divas she also married her husband without telling her family.  Her family was really upset about it.  Worrying about him being an opportunist, etc....as, this was the time NEM was getting her come up.....getting on TV and wrestling.  NEM impressed everyone at wrestling camp and was promoted really fast, landed the reality show, etc.

NEM had a hard time fitting in with the rest of the cast (other girl wrestlers).  She finally left the show and wrestling.  (Or, contract not renewed). She didn’t get to capitalize on her wrestling fame like the rest of the cast.  The show is still on.

I remember when Chyna (RIP) left wrestling and could not use the name anymore.  The wrestling people own it.  She started using Chyna Doll.  This is probably why Eva Marie is now Natalie Eva Marie.  NEM was wildly popular with fans when she was on Divas, btw.

With LoLo I read her story long ago.  She didn’t have an easy childhood.  Like any Olympian they literally give up their life to train.  And, she has qualified in two Olympic sports.  I can only imagine her dedication and talent. I can understand her control issues.  I mean,  also understand her virginity.  Looks like she has trust issues with people. I still think she is weird.  But, you can tell she is not a pushover.  She went off on Tamar really quick.....so, she is not afraid to defend herself.  

With Tamar I understand her, too, because I watched the Braxton sisters show since season 1.  Tamar is the baby and the sisters encouraged her behavior. They also admired her because she married rich.  The sisters were all hooked up with losers and while Toni made it in the music industry she filed for bankruptcy twice. The sisters worked for Toni and were not financially independent when the show started.

Tamar become the star of the sisters. She got a lot of success from the show.  Then lost it all. She got her own spinoff with her husband and son. Then  her husband had money problems and they eventually divorced.  She was fired from The Real.  Supposedly, the other girls did not have her back and this really hurt her feelings.  It was a scandal for a while. Then both Tamar and her ex-husband went thru health issues landing them in the hospital.  

On The Real, when Tamar was in the hospital they had guest hosts filling in her spot.  Tamar would get on Twitter and slam them all.  That they were not as good as her! Hahahahaha! Tamar is CRAZY!

This is why I don’t like when people make fun of Tamar’s bald head.  Tamar was going thru a lot emotionally when she did the ‘Big Chop.’

I don’t know where Tamar stands with her music career.  Now, she is forced to tour with Xcape, Kandi’s group.  Seems like Kandi was not supportive during the tour.

I think a lot of people have a hard time working with Tamar. She is loud so not everyone’s cup of tea and can cost her fans and those who associate with her professionally. She is also too diva’ish.  I can only imagine she wants all the spotlight for herself.  Tamar has acted like this on every show she goes on.  The Braxtons, The Real and now on CBB.  Maybe this is why Kandi was talking about her on tour.  Tamar probably wanted everything for herself! 

Kandi is self made and nobody messes with her coin! Professionally in Atlanta I guess nobody takes Tamar seriously. Kandi is not going around kissing Tamar’s ass. 

Tamar on The Real acted just like she is behaving on CBB.  Loud, crass, selfish.  Even for me, it was too much. I was glad when she was gone.  I don’t watch the show.....anymore....it is corny as hell!  

Tamar will always be Tamar. This is how she has acted since day 1 on the spotlight.  I can only imagine being locked up in a house with Tamar for 3 weeks! All the HGs are sick of her ass.

I think it is a shame that for people that pay for the feeds don’t get to see the fight between her and LoLo.

My opinion is that they are fighting over something pre-taped and CBB don’t want to give away any.....spoilers, etc.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 2

I actually think that Tamar has a really nice bald head (or almost bald)!   Her head is nicely shaped.   I think she looks good without hair.  Not everyone can pull that off.   Some people don't necessarily have great bald heads, or their heads are  too small or large, so they have to wear hats, wigs and hair pieces to kind of camouflage those flaws that they can't help.   But Tamar looks good.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Maverick said:

Natalie?   Natalie?  Can I have your jacket?  Natalie?

You know how you can squirt milk out your nose if you laugh when you drink it? That was the TC that I learned you can also do it with a grain of fried rice. It took two months before I could order chinese food again and I swear I smelled soya sauce for three days. 

4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Terrified yet intrigued by this?? 

Ginch/gonch is Canadianese for underwear. 

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

The darker purple is Natalie Eva Marie Shannon Miriam Denise's hair. The lighter purple and pink bits are extensions. When she was doing her hair the other day, she told Tamar that the dye turned out darker than normal and that it's usually the same as the light purple extensions. I'm kinda jealous, not gonna lie, because I wanted to do either that colour or full on galaxy hair awhile back but I'd have to get the old Rachel red stripped from my hair and my hair doesn't like that very much. 

3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I remember when Chyna (RIP) left wrestling and could not use the name anymore.  The wrestling people own it.  She started using Chyna Doll.  This is probably why Eva Marie is now Natalie Eva Marie.  NEM was wildly popular with fans when she was on Divas, btw.

100% this. Eva Marie is probably trademarked by the WWE so she had to add Natalie to the beginning. Wasn't there also an issue way back in the day when Dwayne Johnson left the WWE to do movies over whether he could use The Rock or not? Vince McMahon is a dick. 

• Love 6