Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Feeds have been down for about an hour on non-Fish and went down juuust as Jonathan started to realize that maybe he should campaign to stay. Did Tamar lose her shit? Did someone finally make Kato eat the cards? Did Tom make one too many "one ball" jokes? Did Kathy ever get out of the caramel? Inquiring minds want to know!

Fessy Ryan: "Who flipped?!"

Dina, paraphrased from the first night: "He's like my other child, he's like my other son... uh... the Mean Girls guy. What's his name again?"

Dina also said she didn’t even regconize Lindsay in her movies.

She was like....Lindsay is such a good actress I never know it is Lindsay.  Hahahahah!

I like her on BB. Dina is like that weird country girl last season.  The one that would have meltdowns and all she did was clean.

She was like I don’t need an alliance.  I don’t need to win any comps.

If y’all evict me.....who is going to clean the toilets?  Y’all need me to vote with y’all.  All she was offering was her Vote! 

It is true.  They would not evict her because they needed her vote.  

That was an awesome, strategy by the way. 

Sam!  That was her name.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1

This has been a crazy night in the Big Brother house.    It started with Ricky being weird to Tom again, and Tom getting annoyed to the point where he really wanted to go forward with trying to save Jonathan (this was after he tried to talk to Kato about it earlier).  Tom wanted to talk to Natalie about it before he made any decisions on what he was going to do.

From that point, all sorts of different groups and subgroups were talking about each other or mainly about Tom going crazy and bugging out.     At certain points it seemed like people were talking about someone, and then that same someone would walk into the room and they would all start whispering and talking about someone else.   lol

Lolo (who is intense and bossy) kept insisting that everyone needed to stop playing the game on an emotional level, all the while reminding people that she wanted Jonathan gone because he and Ryan want her gone. 

Joey said to Natalie that Ricky has been kind of weird with him too, so he can understand why Tom has an issue with Ricky. 

Natalie said that Dina never witnessed any fights between Ricky and anyone else, implying that she thinks that Tom is exaggerating about Ricky. 

Jonathan and Ryan tried to convince Lolo that she can trust them after all.  

Ricky and Tom sat down to talk again and hugged it out at the end, even though they still don't really like each other and Tom annoys Ricky. 

Joey seems to be OK and totally at peace with going home -- and yet no one wants to evict him.    Joey admits that he talks a lot and Tamar guffawed.

Lolo and Natalie were talking to Ryan and Jonathan about Tom wigging out.    

Lolo and Natalie were talking to Tom about Ricky being weird.

Lolo and Natalie were talking to Ricky about Tom being weird.

Lolo tried to convince Tom that he should be glad that Ricky acted that way to his face instead of backstabbing him.

Tamar told Ricky that everyone in the house has lost their minds.   (Apparently Tamar doesn't understand that Tom's idea to save Jonathan could have granted her the gift of getting Kandi out of the house, and that she would have been smart to try to talk to Tom about it??)

Kandi was walking into rooms and finding various people talking, and she looked confused and befuddled, like she didn't know what was happening.  

Jonathan inadvertently got naked under the sheets because he  took off his shorts, thinking he was at home.  Kandi covered her eyes and looked down until he put his shorts back on and got out of bed to help her with something.

Kato is just going to go along with what everyone else wants to do.  He went to bed.

Tamar said that she will tell Jonathan that she has to vote with the house, and the house wants him gone.

Tamar read the Bible (loudly), and somehow it had something to do with Kandi.

I still can't really figure out what was happening or what came of all of it, but one thing is certain:  Tamar is still fixated on Kandi.  She regaled Ricky with tales of how Kandi supposedly wronged her, because Ricky made the mistake of saying that he didn't know what happened between them to cause the original problem.  But Tamar is also laughing uproariously off and on too, which is fun.

And after all of that, Dina asked if the game has begun, because everyone is "going to different places" (I guess she means breaking up into little groups and going into rooms to whisper and talk?).  Tom assured her that the game has begun.  lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7

Tamar is so stupid. Kandi said that she wouldn't ever go against Tamar and this would provide Tamar with support since everyone in the house is sick of her. So Tamar decided that the best thing to do is to vote out Kandi as a way of saying that she lasted longer in the house.

Tamar has been extra all her life, but she's exhausting in the house with her petty problems. I can't imagine living with her and have a newfound respect for her family, but I also side eye them for enabling a grown woman to act like a child.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I wonder who is supplying Rickie with weed while he's in the house ?

Vegas but she got caught and is now fired and thus why she’s off twitter. Or one could dream...

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think the only one who people haven't said is suspicious or needs to go or can't be trusted is Dina, and that's more because she has no true allies yet. 

Joey and Ryan did talk yesterday about how Dina is totally gonna get all the way to the end though.

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm just really confused as to why Lolo hates Jonathan so much. 

She point blank said on the show it's jealousy lol.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

l4vgHxp.png

Ricky doesn't know how to play "Light as a feather, Stiff as a board" or Ricky trying to take out the competition: you decide. 

First he tried to get Kato to quit and now this! Savage, man!

10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

... but these people are crazy, y’all.

YAY!

7 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I was liking Ricky but watching his interaction with Tom, the guy is a nasty piece of work. He is nasty to Tom for no reason at all. And it is consistent. 

Yep. He's a condescending asshole to everyone. Too bad, I really wanted to like him. I look forward to when everyone turns on him though. I am very interested to see how he takes it.

4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Dina is like that weird country girl last season.  The one that would have meltdowns and all she did was clean.

I could not figure out who this was. And then you said Sam and I was like oh yea, duh. To not remember Sam of all people lol. I guess I have successfully scrubbed last season from my mind.

Lolo (who is intense and bossy) kept insisting that everyone needed to stop playing the game on an emotional level, all the while reminding people that she wanted Jonathan gone because he and Ryan want her gone. 

I don't think wanting someone gone because they're after you is emotional at all. It's smart. But Lolo really wants Jonathan gone because she's jealous of his relationship with Ryan lol.

4 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Kandi was walking into rooms and finding various people talking, and she looked confused and befuddled, like she didn't know what was happening.  

Kandi always looks confused and befuddled.

Oh also, I'm confused as to how tonight's hour long ep is gonna feature explaining why Anthony is gone, Ryan nomming Kandi, another veto comp, another veto ceremony, an eviction, and an HOH comp. I guess they probably won't do the HOH comp. Also, is tonight live? For some reason I feel like Julie didn't specify it'd be a live eviction.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Any hints on why Ryan nominated Kandi? If he was going to break from the alliance with the girls, why wasn't his re-nom either NEM or Lolo? They are the two he openly had issues with. When Kandi's expressed doubts about his allegiance, it was privately 

Because aren't Lolo, NEM, Ryan and Jonathan suppose to be in an alliance? 

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO I see Production is just as incompetent as ever:

haha that's great - so do all production look like they're getting ready to rob a bank?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Imagine being trapped in a small apartment with several people with various personality disorders. Paranoid, Borderline, Narcissistic, the whole gamut. And at least 2 of them have their sights set on you in particular. And there's nowhere to go. And nothing to do. And everything you do is being watched and judged by millions of eyes. It's my worst nightmare. 

Welcome to Big Brother. 

You sure you’re not describing high school?  ;>

9 hours ago, Nashville said:

My God, not even 120-proof bourbon can dull the sound of Tamar’s braying.  Was THAT supposed to be her laugh???? Fucking shiiiiiiit....

5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Tamar loud noises need to stop, she is ruining the feed or hurting ears! Looks like Jonathan is going. Tamar is wasting her vote, Dina is clueless. 

Echo THAT!  

What I was referring to in my earlier post: At one point last night on BBAD Lolo and Tamar were in the back BR and they each got to laughing so hard, they were cracking each other up.  Tamar’s laugh wasn’t a laugh, though; it was more of a bray - mouth stretched wide open, jaw fully distended, and a single protracted 150dB BWAAAAAAHHHHH sound coming out of it.  Holy FUCK, but my ears were bleeding from that shit.  Foghorns would’ve been scared for their job security.  Frightening to hear and see.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

You sure you’re not describing high school?  ;>

I wish. More like the house I grew up in. Except for the million eyes part. High school was my happy place. This is probably why people like Tamar press all my buttons. I totally get why lots of people find her wildly entertaining, though. I'm sure I would too if she didn't remind me too much of people I'd rather not think about. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think wanting someone gone because they're after you is emotional at all. It's smart. But Lolo really wants Jonathan gone because she's jealous of his relationship with Ryan lol.

I guess my attempt at humor didn't come across because I didn't explain my comment properly (it was very late as I typed and I was half-asleep!), but my point was that Lolo was being extra intense about it, and raising her voice at people to remind them that Jonathan wants her out.  She was being emotional as she was trying to convince everyone of the reasons to stick to the plan -- and emotional doesn't just mean being sad -- and as she was ranting about how other people should not be playing on an emotional level,

In other words, my comment was not about wanting someone out because she thinks he wants her gone.  My comment was about her being emotional in the exact moment she was saying that other people shouldn't be emotional.  I thought it was funny!

Tamar is also emotional in wanting Kandi out,  and Tamar also says that other people should not play emotionally, but she is more crazy, over the top and all over the place, while Lolo is more intense, focused and bossy about it.   Lolo seems to get snappy and annoyed at people when they might want to consider other options.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Jokers is saying it's an endurance comp tonight. Is there a ticker saying that on the feeds? I'm watching on roku right now.

I like Natalie and Lolo, but I would enjoy seeing them in danger. Or Ricky. Is there anyone who would nom any of them?

Edited by peachmangosteen
11 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I was liking Ricky but watching his interaction with Tom, the guy is a nasty piece of work. He is nasty to Tom for no reason at all. And it is consistent. 

No reason at all?  Tom is the one with the endless cruddy, creepy, non-funny balls jokes.  That is more than reason enough.  Go, Team Ricky!  Shut that guy Tom up for me please!

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh also, I'm confused as to how tonight's hour long ep is gonna feature explaining why Anthony is gone, Ryan nomming Kandi, another veto comp, another veto ceremony, an eviction, and an HOH comp. I guess they probably won't do the HOH comp. Also, is tonight live? For some reason I feel like Julie didn't specify it'd be a live eviction.

Yes it is live at least Julie said that on both the Monday and Tuesday shows though it is ironic the Monday and Tuesday shows were of course pre-recorded.

They certainly do have enough material now for a 2 hour show but TV schedules are TV schedules and they don't change.  Also Julie's endless horrible outfits probably can't hold themselves together into a second hour.

Edited by green
  • Love 2

That little room that was the yoga room and the apple room is called the "parlor" by Lolo. And they have plenty of food, according to Natalie, Lolo and Ryan.

CBS All Access is announcing that you can see the next HOH on the live feeds after tonight's episode.

• Love 2

Tom definitely can run a joke into the ground -- whether it's a joke about testicles or about Team Fun.    That can be annoying.   If he were only doing that and not trying to strategize and play the game, I would want him out of there right away.  But he seems to have enough intelligent thoughts and reasoning ability as far as making game moves that I can sort of ignore those jokes and pay more attention to Tom, the game player, for now.   However, in another week I might feel differently and just want him out of there completely.

Kato was trying to talk Tom out of trying to save Jonathan yesterday too.  There is no saving Jonathan tonight -- that's not happening unless there is some sort of plot twist in the game that saves him.

The question is, who will be the next one to go?   Are they all going to decide they've had enough of  Tom or Tamar?   I am thinking that Tom will be the main target for the next eviction because he is annoying people, as well as showing signs of wanting to vote against the house, but Ryan is a physical threat, so he might be another option.   

I would laugh my face off if the final two in this game ended up being Dina and Kato.

Edited to Add:  Ricky is trying to have one of his deep conversations -- this time with Tamar -- and Tamar has no clue what he is saying or doing.   lol    He is building a story and she is not listening.   He is saying he is trying to build trust with her.  She is now trying to talk, and he is not listening well either.  They keep cutting each other off.

Ricky is going to pray.  He admits that he is paranoid.   He has internal anger. 

Tamar is asking him what he is angry about.  She asked if he realizes that he has been going off on everyone.    

1:27 p.m. BB time -- Tamar yelled at Ricky after talking a bit more, and she stomped off in a huff.   (I think it was after he asked her if she contributes to negativity.)

Edited by TVFan17
typo!
  • Love 3

Tamar can't understand why Ricky doesn't want to talk about his personal deep-seated anger issues in front of all the cameras for anyone in America to hear. She says, "Why can't you talk about it? You're not on the block!"

Tamar says she won't be around negativity. Ricky asks her if she's ever contributed to negativity?  She says (in many words) I don't know. Ricky says she can't hide behind not knowing.  Then Tamar blows up at him. I didn't even see Natalie kneeling in the corner of the room, going through her clothing.  Ricky says, "She's just a bully. She can't be the only one who gets to speak her opinion."

• Love 4

Truthfully, I don't like the way both Tamar and Ricky have been acting in the house, but they have different 'styles' of acting out.  Tamar is all bluster and drama, and Ricky is more condescending and patronizing (when he has lost patience with the person he's talking to).    I can do without either of them in the final 2.  But they are keeping things interesting in the house right now.   I actually think that Tamar is funny sometimes -- she can be funny when she is not losing her temper and obsessing about Kandi.

Why are Lolo and Ryan talking about vomiting?  I'd rather hear Tamar and Ricky again than to hear about throwing up.

• Love 3

Dina and Tamar are in the storage room. The camera was shooting from an aerial view - anyhow, looking down at Dina from above, she looked so much like Lindsay, I thought Lindsay was in the room. There sure are a bunch of bags or packages on the floor.

Oh, I think the packages are their laundry.

There are clips, guys. Like whoa are there clips. Ladies and gentlemen, I (and a very dedicated clipper at r/BigBrother) present: Tom's Day in the Big Brother House. These should all be in order of how they happened throughout the day from beginning to end. 

The part of the hour long Tom/Ricky conversation that seemed to have started it all, including the "prick" comment: https://streamable.com/jg3ib

Ricky goes after Tom a little bit more later at night: https://streamable.com/ahtl1

Tom spills about the Ricky situation to Lolo, Tamar, Joey, and Daenerys She of Many Titles Names: https://streamable.com/sdbph

Tom pitches the flip to wishy-washy Kato again: https://streamable.com/yfbqb

Tom pitches the flip to Lolo - Part One: https://streamable.com/5vpzp
Tom pitches the flip to Lolo - Part Two: https://streamable.com/u0a0p

Lolo tells Ricky about Tom wanting to flip the vote (with the awesome line from Ricky: "Are we supposed to walk around and not make people upset?"): https://streamable.com/exm40

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Imagine being trapped in a small apartment with several people with various personality disorders. Paranoid, Borderline, Narcissistic, the whole gamut. And at least 2 of them have their sights set on you in particular. And there's nowhere to go. And nothing to do. And everything you do is being watched and judged by millions of eyes. It's my worst nightmare. 

Welcome to Big Brother. 

Where do I sign up? Point me towards the microwave, give me a case of movie theater butter popcorn, and a stick to help stir the pot and I'm there for a front row seat. 

• Love 4

I've made peace with Jonathan going. I'm good with any kind of drama, and just because I'm most familiar with Jonathan, it doesn't mean I should be rooting for him completely when he hasn't been playing a good game for the past week and two days. However, still would rather Joey went because he's pissing me right off. He's not even entertaining like Tamar. 

I'm desperately hoping for either a Kandi or Tamar HOH tonight. Kandi because Tamar is going to blow a gasket when she can't get Kandi out again. Tamar because I want to see how she tries to nominate Kandi twice. 

I'm real disappointed by Ricky because of his condescending attitude. I know he apologized to Tom but listening to the apology, I don't buy it. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Okay so the mooch was on the couch for the announcement so maybe the producers had a plan all along (and would align with his trip being planned months in advance).

Maybe not. I bet he wanted to quit not long after entering the house but maybe production compromised by asking him for a day so that they could spin his departure in a way that didn't make him look like a quitter. Him being in the house for 6 days makes no sense, otherwise. Why waste nearly a week just to leave before the feeds really start up? 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe not. I bet he wanted to quit not long after entering the house but maybe production compromised by asking him for a day so that they could spin his departure in a way that didn't make him look like a quitter. Him being in the house for 6 days makes no sense, otherwise. Why waste nearly a week just to leave before the feeds really start up? 

You think they got that POV comp ready that quickly? This is AG and minions so it’s highly doubtful

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

You think they got that POV comp ready that quickly? This is AG and minions so it’s highly doubtful

It looked cheap, so yeah, it could theoretically take them a day to whip that all up, not even. All they needed to do was create headlines, blow it up, and throw it outside. Then the houseguests only needed to look at the headlines and go guess in the DR. 

This show is cheap and has a lot of issues, but the people behind the competitions actually work very hard to try to make them look decent. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

This "twist" is bullshit. The Mooch bailed and they are trying to cover it up.

So obvious. No hint at all until he was gone, and all of a sudden there’s this ridiculous, convoluted “twist”, which makes absolutely no sense? Yeah, wonder what kind of contract he had to pull off that nonsense. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So obvious. No hint at all until he was gone, and all of a sudden there’s this ridiculous, convoluted “twist”, which makes absolutely no sense? Yeah, wonder what kind of contract he had to pull off that nonsense. 

He was still on the couch during the initial announcement.

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

What was the explanation they offered for his leaving? I got stuck out at dinner with friends and missed the 1st half.

Periodic breaking news alerts will bring twists into the house. He was the first twist.

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

What was the explanation they offered for his leaving? I got stuck out at dinner with friends and missed the 1st half.

Their explanation was pretty much what the houseguests were talking about. He was a "twist" and they had him in front of a green screen after his departure, explaining that he was never a houseguest and they'd be playing in a second veto comp about himself. 

They say there'll be periodic Breaking News as twists, but we'll see how many they actually have. I say no more than three.

5 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

He was, which is why I have a theory about how they asked The Mooch to give them some time to spin his departure. No way can I actually believe that production and their competition crew had that veto competition planned weeks in advance. That competition looked like they put it together in hours. 

However, if it was pre-planned, then it's shitty because it LOOKS like he quit and they scrambled. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Yeah, I believe he already informed them he was quitting at that first meeting. No way will anyone convince me there would not be ONE diary room or announcement before a show where he was long gone. 

• Love 4

So basically Mooch got put up on the block and decided to bail and the DR was all, "Dude. We were pimping you on the show like crazy on the commercials. You were our big draw. Can you just, like, give us a day? Please?" and then they sent some production lackey to Kinkos to blow up some fake newspapers. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Well, whether  it was a planned-in-advance twist or it was Mooch wanting to leave and BB having to come up with a way to make his exit seem like part of the game, it was so stupid and pointless.  What a waste of time.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5

Watching Ryan, Joey and Dina doing the “wtf” dance on the feeds makes me realize they are just cannon fodder to me right now. The rest are the poeople who have been driving the drama and narrative and action in the house. 

• Love 1