Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

With this Tamar/Lolo fight, I am curious to see the outcome and how it impacts the rest of the day (and week). Will Tamar become Target #1 now?

Let's hope that their fight doesn't yield some sort of stupid, bogus "twist" in the game, and we find out that Tamar (like Mooch) is not a real houseguest or something.

• Love 1

I'd bitch about me paying for the feeds and them being out but let's be honest: the feeds are free because of that one month deal and I'm paying 6.95 USD for a VPN for one month and using it for more than CBS All Access so I can't really complain but I will anyway.

I just want to know who's dead. Did Tamar take out Lolo? Did Lolo take out Tamar? Did Metta World Peace sneak back into the house and everyone's super confused now?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

100% this. Eva Marie is probably trademarked by the WWE so she had to add Natalie to the beginning. Wasn't there also an issue way back in the day when Dwayne Johnson left the WWE to do movies over whether he could use The Rock or not? Vince McMahon is a dick. 

Well, I don’t think Vince is a dick.  It is a business.  Wresting is scripted and they play a ‘character’ owned by WWE.  So, WWE has complete control over the image of the character which includes the name.

First season of Divas, NEM was brand new.  Naturally with her dark hair, she looks a lot like the Bella Twins.  WWE gave her a makeover and developed her character on the show.  They told her to dye her hair red since all the Divas were brunettes and blonds.  

I think the red hair is what made her wildly popular.  NEM transformed into  a beautiful kickass  live action figure. 

The character, most of the money comes from merchandise.  Basically, this is how they sign up for wrestling. Most likely they get pay per match, appearances and a portion of the sales from their character’s merchandise. 

I am sure NEM knew she could not use Eva Marie on her own.

1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

I actually think that Tamar has a really nice bald head (or almost bald)!   Her head is nicely shaped.   I think she looks good without hair.  Not everyone can pull that off.   Some people don't necessarily have great bald heads, or their heads are  too small or large, so they have to wear hats, wigs and hair pieces to kind of camouflage those flaws that they can't help.   But Tamar looks good.

Yes!  She has the perfect round face and head.  Just like Amber Rose. I was actually thinking.  What would Tamar look like if she dyed it blond like Amber???

I like Tamar.  

I just don’t like how Tamar  is treating Kandi on CBB.  Tamar gave the reason it was differences while touring......but, I can only guess how Tamar was acting on tour with Xscape. ‘I am the Star bitches!’

Kandi is quite the reality star in Atlanta.  Housewives has been on for like 10 years and every year Kandi gets a spin-off. Now she is on CBB.  She has restaurants, vibrators, etc.  Even baby Ace makes his own money! Kandi has him on social media getting pay to endorse things.  Lol! Tiny also had her own shows going on. 

Edited by Dance4Life
22 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I think the red hair is what made her wildly popular.  NEM transformed into  a beautiful kickass  live action figure. 

And was a shit wrestler that botched moves constantly and was a liability to others because of her lack of ability. BB17's Austin was a better wrestler than Eva Marie and that's sayin' something. She had decent marketing with the All Red Everything and being on Total Divas but I don't think she was ever that popular. Popular to boo, maybe. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And was a shit wrestler that botched moves constantly and was a liability to others because of her lack of ability. BB17's Austin was a better wrestler than Eva Marie and that's sayin' something. She had decent marketing with the All Red Everything and being on Total Divas but I don't think she was ever that popular. Popular to boo, maybe. 

True!  Because, they picked NEM straight out of wrestling camp.  She wasn’t experienced.  Maybe they wanted NEM on the reality show...who knows?

Yep!  That was the friction with the other Divas.  NEM has not earned her place yet.  Divas work hard to get where they are with WWE........especially competing for their place against the male wrestlers. (Taken seriously as opposed to eye candy).

From what I remember the fan lines were all about NEM and John Cena.

The other Divas knew this. Not going to say they were jealous....just that NEM was not a good wrestler and she was taking their place purely based on.....looks/marketing.

Yea, on the show NEM spent time at wrestling camp getting better.  But, of course they didn’t show this. This is part of the whole ‘Wrestling Secrecy.’ 

They say wrestling is fake......but the heck it is not!  They do dangerous acrobatic stunts in that ring.  How is that fake?  Flying off the ropes 20 feet up in the air  and getting body slammed.  Lol!  🤕

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'd bitch about me paying for the feeds and them being out but let's be honest: the feeds are free because of that one month deal and I'm paying 6.95 USD for a VPN for one month and using it for more than CBS All Access so I can't really complain but I will anyway.

I just want to know who's dead. Did Tamar take out Lolo? Did Lolo take out Tamar? Did Metta World Peace sneak back into the house and everyone's super confused now?

Someone on Reddit brought up a great point. They could have done noms AND then go straight into the veto competition today. Tomorrow they need to show the HOH and noms and then Monday's episode has to be the Veto competition and ceremony, so they might maximize their Saturday by doing as much as possible so they can do the veto ceremony faster. Taking a look at the schedule here: 

Monday, Jan. 21, 8:00-9:00 PM 
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 8:00-9:00 PM 
Wednesday, Jan. 23, 8:00-9:00 PM
Friday, Jan. 25, 8:00-9:00 PM 

Sunday, Jan. 27, 8:00-9:00 PM 
Monday, Jan. 28, 8:00-9:00 PM  
Wednesday, Jan. 30, 8:00-9:00 PM 
Saturday, Feb. 2, 8:00-9:00 PM 
Monday, Feb. 4, 9:00-10:00 PM - 
Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:00-10:00 PM
Friday, Feb. 8, 8:00-10:00 PM (2-Hour Episode) 
Monday, Feb. 11, 9:00-10:00 PM
Wednesday, Feb. 13, 9:00-11:00 PM 

There's not a whole lot of time before the finale and there are still 10 people in the house. We don't know exactly how many are going in to the finale. It could be 5, like last year. The Feb 8th episode is likely a double eviction, but I don't even know what days the other evictions are on. 

• Love 2

If I recall correctly Eva Marie never returned after failing the wellness policy.  She may be counting her blessings about being able to use any part of the Eva Marie moniker because from what I heard the WWE can be super petty if they want to be. 

Also I remember on Total Divas that one of the gripes the other female wrestlers had was that she didn't really care about the business and was just using it as a stepping stone  for a Hollywood career.  Look at her now, CBB2.

She's definitely got a lot of fighter in her, but I also recall her having some real insecure moments dealing with body issues. If the team with Lolo and Tamar  stick together, I definitely think she will be the level headed glue that holds it all together.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Someone on Reddit brought up a great point. They could have done noms AND then go straight into the veto competition today. Tomorrow they need to show the HOH and noms and then Monday's episode has to be the Veto competition and ceremony, so they might maximize their Saturday by doing as much as possible so they can do the veto ceremony faster. Taking a look at the schedule here: 

I assume that at this point, it has to be something like this because there's no way they kept them cut this long for a little tiff. I mean, there was that time that they didn't come back after a comp for hours and we all sat there waiting and when the feeds did come back, everyone was tucked into bed and sleeping but they don't often forget to turn them back on. I know Production seems to hate the Live Feeders in recent seasons but not to that extent. 

If Vegas was still around, s/he would probably be claiming right now that the button guy is on strike because of the marketing team and is holding everyone hostage or something. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did Julie say during last night's ep when the next eviction will be? 

Well well well, apparently we have a new Vegas lol.

I find it hard to believe Lolo was expelled. 

I hope it did not come to that but Lolo seemed very over it last night and upset, Tamar is a hot head a lot and seems to know how to be annoying but knows when to stop. Maybe Lolo was pushed over the edge, her shoulder hurt, her hair turned green, Dina got her hair fixed and Lolo didnt, I was sure if Dinas used words that could have offended Lolo ethnicity, then she was very tired and Tamar starts up. Maybe it was a perfect storm brewing?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

I hope it did not come to that but Lolo seemed very over it last night and upset, Tamar is a hot head a lot and seems to know how to be annoying but knows when to stop. Maybe Lolo was pushed over the edge, her shoulder hurt, her hair turned green, Dina got her hair fixed and Lolo didnt, I was sure if Dinas used words that could have offended Lolo ethnicity, then she was very tired and Tamar starts up. Maybe it was a perfect storm brewing?

I think that was just because fancy-pants Lolo (who apparently had a stylist pick all her CBB outfits) used the wrong shampoo, because Dina had that green goo on her hair for hours after everyone else while she waited for the hot water to come back and it washed out without a problem. Heads and Shoulders, Lolo. Look into it.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did Julie say during last night's ep when the next eviction will be? 

Well well well, apparently we have a new Vegas lol.

That sounds like the biggest amount of bullshit ever. I don't believe a word of this. I'm not falling for these fake accounts!

• Love 1

They probably had to do the nomination ceremony, but I am thinking they may have also had to film something pertaining to a new twist in the game (just hopefully not another twist as ridiculous as the Mooch twist).

And then -- depending on how involved it would be to set up -- they might have gone into a Power of Veto comp, or the feeds might be off until they do a POV.  But it is somewhat possible that a new twist was revealed that could impact the POV comp before it's played.

Either way, I think the feeds will come back at some point, with everyone just eating in the kitchen, or lounging around talking about nonsense, with no drama happening at all.  lol

Has anyone watched Marissa's series of videos in which Jonathan answers questions?  There are 5 or 6 of them -- https://twitter.com/MarissaJWinokur/media

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

I'm starting to sound like Joey over here.

Callaphera: "Hey, guys, can we hurry it up? It's not that it's difficult to wait this long, it just sucks. There are only so many reruns of Southern Justice I can watch. I'm not complaining, I'm not whining, it's just that this is horseshit, you know? At some point, you need to take some responsibility, Big Brother, and you know, just end this outage. I'm cold and there are wolves after me."

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope it's not true but I did notice a huge difference between her bubbly, enthusiastic demeanor in the beginning and the look on her face in various scenes on Friday night. She looked tense, upset and exhausted. 

I know lots of people are loving all the drama, and I am too to a point, but I hope this doesn't end up being a season of fighting, yelling and hurt feelings. Last seasons CBB was so much fun, with only one angry, hurt person (Elizabeth). Everyone else seemed to enjoy and play the game without getting mean or taking things too seriously. I laughed a lot. 

I guess every cast sets its own tone. Hope this one doesn't get too dark. 

• Love 3

Okay I was bored enough to finally watch the Lolo/Tamar confrontation before the feeds went down.

Lolo: "Well, do it!"
Tamar: "Well, say it!"

So my prediction is that when the feeds come back (it's been what, six hours? Five hours and change at this point?), we're going to be greeted with this.

• Love 7

So the feeds have been down, what, eight hours now? And speculation of Lolo getting the boot? Good lord, what a clusterfuck. I was all excited about seeing what Kato would do, and I keep getting last year’s show which I hated. Boo.

• Love 1

Some ideas on what's taking so long.

This is a fast forward week. They've decided to just fast forward to the end of the entire season, hoping that fans eventually forget it ever even happened.

Twist update: No one was a real houseguest and they are currently bringing in an entirely new cast. 

They are in heavy negotiations with Julie to drop the Moonves from her name.

Production listened to Joey and are actually trying to figure out how to completely stop the game.

• Love 13

Haha, keke23. Thanks for lightening the mood. 

If the rumours are correct, BB has no option but to remove anyone who did anything remotely violent. That can never be tolerated. 

That said, and I hate to quote myself, but just last week I noted that people like Tamar tend to bring out the worst in people. I hope this doesn't end up being a sad example of that. 

There was an interesting RHAP podcast today about last night's live feeds. The guest noted that Tamar lives her life on a very intense, high-decibel, emotional level. That's what feels normal to her, and fighting with people is something she can do and then laugh about with the person an hour later. She doesn't necessarily have bad intentions. She just doesn't get that some people aren't made that way. Fighting isn't fun for them. It's deadly serious and can push them over the edge. 

Sorry to be Debbie Downer. I guess I'm worried where this season is headed. Depressing. 

Somebody say more funny stuff! 

• Love 1

That sucks for NEM, since both her and Lolo were a power couple in the house with everyone more than willing to do their bidding. Tamar. I don't think she's a bad person, but like Melina says she can bring out the worse in others. She's just too much sometimes and unless you're someone like Kandi who just shrugs it off and pays no mind to it, you'll snap. The stupid thing is that with Lolo out, Tamar lost someone who could vote to keep her in the game. I feel like Tamar views everyone as an enemy and unless they grovel to her, she'll cut them. She did it to the girls at the Real who were all kind to her, but the moment she was fired (for someone her ex husband did) she made a snide comment towards them which resulted in the other ladies getting death threats. Tamar never apologized, even though the other hosts had nothing to do with her firing. She willingly lost four friends due to her pettiness and she lost an ally now as well.

On the plus side, this helps Kandi and Tom so I'm okay with it, Let them be the final two.

• Love 1

Maybe in the heat of an argument, Lolo said something inappropriate causing CBS to boot her and they are busy doing damage control and crafting one of their infamous Very Special Teaching Moment episodes. 

• Love 1

Feeds are back and Lolo is still in the house.

Sounds like Dina/Tamar are nominated.

Apparently, Kato might have mentioned Tamar's son in his nomination speech. If this is true, then....that lowers Kato on my favourite list. You just don't do that. 

• Love 1

Someone brought up Tamar's song (either Lolo or Kato in his nom speech). Tamar and Dina are on the block together. Joey was complaining about something as soon as the feeds came back and I haven't seen Lolo personally but her picture isn't greyed out so... who knows. ETA: Never mind, I must have just missed Lolo.

Edited by Callaphera
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Someone brought up Tamar's song (either Lolo or Kato in his nom speech). Tamar and Dina are on the block together. Joey was complaining about something as soon as the feeds came back and I haven't seen Lolo personally but her picture isn't greyed out so... who knows. ETA: Never mind, I must have just missed Lolo.

From what I'm reading, it was Kato and he said something along the lines about how Tamar should go home and be with her son. 

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

From what I'm reading, it was Kato and he said something along the lines about how Tamar should go home and be with her son. 

And pulled a Sam and told them they were nommed for not cleaning. Which when you have Joey freaking out about specks of dust and Ryan telling everyone to leave their dirty dishes in the sink for him to wash at the end of the night... like, nom Natalie Eva Marie Jenna Becca Sandy for popping her zits all over the bathroom mirror and not cleaning it off until Big Brother calls her out. 'Cause that's just ew.

• Love 1

Phew, that's a relief. Crisis averted. 

Just now, Thalia said:

Tamar in bed, looking sad.  It looks like all her clothes, and everyone else's clothes, are on the bed with her. 

That's weird. But then what in this season isn't? 

• Love 1

Ryan misses his bromance partner Jonathan. 

Ryan to Joey: "I wonder what he's doing right now. Sitting at home, having a beer..." Aw, you'll be reunited soon enough, buddy. It's like Brinston all over again. 

So live Veto on Monday, HoH on Tuesday according to Joey. But it's Joey so who the fuck knows. Ryan just explained how the Veto works and what a backdoor is to him which is kinda the blind leading the blind there.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, well this is fucking dumb. Live veto on Monday. Which....then WHY THE FUCK WERE THE FEEDS OFF FOR NINE HOURS?

WE WERE DEPRIVED OF "TAY-TAY GOING OFF LIKE THAT"!

ETA: They keep cutting the feeds whenever it comes up. Like what the fuck, BB?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, well this is fucking dumb. Live veto on Monday. Which....then WHY THE FUCK WERE THE FEEDS OFF FOR NINE HOURS?

Because it seems like Tamar was nominated. 30 minutes for the nominations and 8 hours of meltdown?

• Love 4

Monday is going to be a 2 hour show? (Again, it came from Joey, so...)

It's frustrating because we keep getting quick hits like "And it was all live!" and "I thought they were going to fight!" and "That was crazy!" but then they immediately cut away from whoever (Ryan) is saying that. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I don't have the live feeds and I can't possibly compare myself to those who pay for the subscription, but even I feel jilted by CBS/BB being down for eight hours. If Lolo slapped Tamar's glasses away and was kicked out, then that would make sense. But it seems like she is still there so why were the feeds cut for so long? We all know Tamar can get into it and she's already gotten into it, so maybe they were trying to protect Lolo's imagine before the Olympics? Even then, at least show something.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's frustrating because we keep getting quick hits like "And it was all live!" and "I thought they were going to fight!" and "That was crazy!" but then they immediately cut away from whoever (Ryan) is saying that. 

It is not 2 hours on my DVR?  It has CBB and the Magnum PI.  I wonder if they don;t want another meeting and fallout like today. Just make it a live show and get it done with.?

It sounds like they were cooking and working out today , so not everyone was fighting so why could they not show some feeds? Was Tamar or someone so loud they could not be blocked out in the background

• Love 1

I get the feeling that Production "suggested" that Joey and Ryan talk about the fight between Tamar and Lolo, because they were suddenly talking about it 9 or 10 hours after the argument took place, just in time for the feed viewers to see/hear when the feeds came back up.    The timing of their discussion of seems too convenient.  Production most likely got word of people spreading fake info and bogus rumors on social media -- rumors that were being picked up by various publications and media -- and they felt they'd better find a way to address it somehow.

From what Joey and Ryan alluded to, Tamar and Lolo didn't even get physical with each other.  The men thought it was going to get physical, but it didn't.

Edited by TVFan17
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Monday is not 2 hours. It seems like it'll have a live veto competition (maybe...again...Joey) and a live eviction, but it won't be 2 hours. At least according to the Global TV schedule.

5 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I don't have the live feeds and I can't possibly compare myself to those who pay for the subscription, but even I feel jilted by CBS/BB being down for eight hours. If Lolo slapped Tamar's glasses away and was kicked out, then that would make sense. But it seems like she is still there so why were the feeds cut for so long? We all know Tamar can get into it and she's already gotten into it, so maybe they were trying to protect Lolo's imagine before the Olympics? Even then, at least show something.

Yeah, it's frustrating, at best. We missed a really damn good fight and that's the purpose of this show. I hate that the show is genuinely protecting these celebs. No, they signed up for this shit. We should be able to see the worst of them and not the edited version! 

• Love 7

Tamar to Ryan and Joey: "Well, it should be quiet around here because all I can do around here is be somebody's mother or maid. That part. So I'mma take my ass to my maid chambers-" (laughs) "Wait until my son gets home from school because-" And then I couldn't understand the rest and it went to non-Fish.

• Love 1

Ryan has apparently never had a splinter in his entire life.  He has been sitting on the couch complaining about it since the feeds came back.  Maybe I'm not explaining the severity of his injury, so I'll try caps.  Ryan has a SPLINTER IN HIS THUMB, Y'ALL!!  I hope they don't have to call in a surgeon. 

ETA, Joey was discussing emotional eating with Tamar, and she started getting upset, saying "I am not emotional!" and he immediately tried to pacify her, almost like he was afraid of setting her off.  LOL.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 7

I like the Lolo and Eva Marie pairing,  but when they aren't talking about the game do they have conversations that don't center around eating and working out? And it's even funnier that Lolo doesn't know that NEM wasn't a  "real" wrestler and she's expecting her to be able to apply those techniques to that she should know to her workouts.