Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

According to Eva Marie and Lolo (who have been attached at the hip since the feeds turned on), it's been three nights in a row, Tamar has either lost her shit over Kandi or Tamar and Kandi have gone at it. Why couldn't the feed leaks have been that rather than Jonathan leading a workout for the athletes?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Utterly annoyed by the Mooch's scooch, but glad to see the wafer thin veneers on some others are starting to crack. 

Editors, please please show us Ryan breaking the pool? Twice?? 

Meta: sober Callaphera and drunk Nashville is a comedy duo that should go on tour. Y'all are slaying me. 

• Love 8

So Tamar has also been threatening to quit the game since, like, day 2? So now every time she goes in the DR, we're going to wonder if she's going to pull a Mooch. Tamar is the gift that keeps on giving and it's only night 1 of the feeds.

• Love 5

Eva Marie: "I hate to tell you this, Ricky, but-" drops her voice "She [Tamar] need to get it together."
Ricky: "I don't really think we can depend on that."
Eva Marie: "Why?"
Ricky: "Don't really repeat this but... Kandi didn't do anything. She just didn't agree with her. It was just a regular conversation."

• Love 20

The Mooch challenge? Did they have a comp for a replacement for him? No, seriously, what the fuck is going on in this game because I have no idea anymore.

Kato won a comp and Ricky won a comp and somehow Kandi is on the block and I think Tamar is already on a plane out of California.

There were two Vetos and Mooch wasn't actually a HG? What. The. Fuck?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, so there were....two POVs. Ricky won the first. Mooch was discovered to be a fake houseguest?? And I guess Kato won the second? And is going to take Tom off? 

What? 

It could just be that Eva Marie and Lolo are dumb and don't know what's happening?

Side note, I watch Vanderpump Rules and it's so hard not to call Lolo Lala because of it. 

• Love 2

I finally get to turn the feeds for a few minutes and I see Joey (still) talking about the glories of the bathroom. Ugh. his grandpa will disappear for at least 40 minutes a day.  

Ok, so here's what it sounds like:

• Mooch was never a real player. He fooled everyone not in on this big twist. 
  • Ryan won HOH and Jonathan got nominated.
  • Mooch/Tom are the other two noms
  • Ricky won veto and decided not to use it
  • At some point, it's discovered that Mooch is a twist and he's taken out of the game and Kandi is put up in his place
  • Another veto is played; Kato wins
  • Kato takes down Tom, or will take down Tom tomorrow.
  • Ryan will have to nominate another nominee

????

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

• At some point, it's discovered that Mooch is a twist and he's taken out of the game and Kandi is put up in his place

????

And about half of that happened in the past 24 hours. 

original.gif

• Love 14

Mooch was never a real player. He fooled everyone not in on this big twist. 

Would there really be a twist like this without Julie ever mentioning it first?

I'm skeptical.   (Not at you Lady Calypso. Just that these people know what they are talking about.)

• Love 4
Just now, vb68 said:

Would there really be a twist like this without Julie ever mentioning it first?

I'm skeptical.   (Not at you Lady Calypso. Just that these people know what they are talking about.)

Well...I think the people behind the twists would think it's genius to have a fake player and hide it from everyone until the show officially started. Plus, it lines up with what some of the houseguests were saying in the feed leaks about a crazy week. 

However, it makes zero sense as to why they had this twist in the first place if the Mooch was just going to leave before the feeds turned on. It's just going to get everyone pissed off AND now Jonathan's probably leaving because of the seven different twists happening in the first week. 

• Love 6

Well...I think the people behind the twists would think it's genius to have a fake player and hide it from everyone until the show officially started. Plus, it lines up with what some of the houseguests were saying in the feed leaks about a crazy week. 

However, it makes zero sense as to why they had this twist in the first place if the Mooch was just going to leave before the feeds turned on. It's just going to get everyone pissed off AND now Jonathan's probably leaving because of the seven different twists happening in the first week. 

Totally the same people behind Fan Favourite Battle of the Block and the Tree of Temptation, right? 

• Love 9

Fake player. It seems like CBS wanted another political type to fill a spot. The tops choices that were floating around say no. Mooch says I'll come for a week, but no more and they take him. If BB was going to do a fake player or a twist where someone just leaves after a week, I think ti would be better then this. It would be some that really made the house crazy or a big name, 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Totally the same people behind Fan Favourite Battle of the Block and the Tree of Temptation, right? 

Totally.

I know Jonathan had two chances to play for veto and could have won it, so technically him leaving would be partially his fault....but nah, I'd rather blame production for these stupid motherfucking twists that they think are so clever and so fun. No, show, they're stupid, complicated, and totally pointless. 

• Love 1

So now Kandi seems to have noticed Eva Marie's behaviour change toward her and now she may be gravitating toward Jonathan/Joey/Ryan/Dina. 

Again, Jonathan needs to get Ryan to put up...actually maybe Lolo now, or Tamar, in order for him to have a shot of staying. I think....this is only night 1 and after an hour and a half of boring feeds, it feels like we just went through an entire week. I guess because THEY went through almost an entire week! 

Tamar's still bitching about Kandi. Eva Marie and Lolo are trying to calm her down to keep her quiet, but Tamar isn't having it. 

I don't get why these two women are enabling Tamar and actively want her in their group but....it is what it is!

• Love 1

If the Mooch was a twist it was pretty lame. There was no build-up, there was no pay off, and then he just slinks away? It doesn't seem as though production got anything out of it which makes it meaningless, unless they've successfully hidden the action for now.

31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tamar's still bitching about.......

............whatever.  Reality TV 101. Play it big and play it loud. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

You've gotta love the famously stoner, Heisman winner, being the deadpan voice of reason. 

Well... if you’re looking for someone who can see the bright and shining path to a mellow House, Ricky would definitely be your man....

• Love 2
15 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I'm old enough to remember her being on Starting Over. I remember watching the first season of Starting Over... sigh. Heck. I'm old enough to remember Joey Lawrence and his lil' bowl cut on Gimmie a Break (albeit I was a youth back then - ha ha). LMAO

Aunt Nel would be so proud. 

I love that show. 

11 hours ago, zenithwit said:

So I remember hearing how Ryan Lochte was more or less forced into Celebrity BB by his agent but it really clicked on tonight's episode when he said that he is training for the 2020 Olympics.  Clearly they are trying (desperately) to rehab his image before the 2020 Olymipcs while not significantly interfering with his training schedule.  But maybe his agent forget about the feeds?  It would be really tough for anyone to maintain an act 24/7 for 3 weeks.  We'll see what his true colors are over the next couple of weeks.

Didn't he have a dirty drop or get caught with drugs or something? 

• Love 1

Holy okay a lot to unpack and a lot we need to see on TV but a couple things. I think this year (CBB2 and BB21) should be the final year for AG and her minions producing this show. Add a whole new crew and ship Vegas with this. Next it seems like they saw how we loved MWP and decided to cast several clones of him. Lastly, either Mooch left or he got removed to come back in at a later date.

8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Two DRs now: one upstairs and one downstairs

Why lol?

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

????

Already way more action than all of the last regular season. Damn!

5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I was not excited to see Ricky in the house, but now it seems like he is the peacemaker. Glad he is here.

NO! I don't want a peacemaker! Let them fight, dammit! But also, I love Ricky and his voice calms me.

1 minute ago, Skyfall said:

Next it seems like they saw how we loved MWP and decided to cast several clones of him. 

Who/what is MWP?

So Anthony was a mole? I don't know, it seems a bit like a bait and switch. A lot of us were excited about the season primarily because of him, as described in my post.. oh, right, yesterday. AFTER he'd already left, unbeknownst to us. I guess that was the plan. 

Boo. 

But of course I'll keep watching. 

12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

So Anthony was a mole?

But why?  A mole, for a few days, for the first couple of days of the season doesn't make any sense at all.  As far as we know he didn't do anything while he was in the house. He didn't compete,  he didn't foment dissent, he didn't sabotage, he just sat and watched.  Even for the short time he WAS there I expected a lot more of him.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is why I can't not root for Jonathan right now. He's the only one to give the people what they want! 

He can only give this "people" what I want if he walks out the door on Friday.  Can't stand Bug-Eyed Cupcake Guy even 1% and with him obviously being Grodner's little pet even less than 1%.

5 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

If the Mooch was a twist it was pretty lame. There was no build-up, there was no pay off, and then he just slinks away? It doesn't seem as though production got anything out of it which makes it meaningless, unless they've successfully hidden the action for now.

I don't think he was some temp plant at all.  And I have read no hard evidence on this board that he was.  Just a couple of HG's gossip/speculation mentioned which is really worth diddley.

1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Are we sure it's an actual twist, vs houseguest paranoia inventing random shit? Iow, the Lawon Principle? 

It is the HG's inventing random shit for sure.  Grodner is undoubtedly pissed since he was their "star" Omarosa 2.0 to get cable news coverage this season and was featured in all the promos.  But you could see Mooch looked awkward and uncomfortable from the start and obviously wanted out.  No way it was some pre-planned twist.

I wonder if they will add quickly a real twist as in have some alternate ready to enter the house to take his place instead of canning a double eviction down the road instead.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, green said:

Grodner is undoubtedly pissed since he was their "star" Omarosa 2.0 to get cable news coverage this season and was featured in all the promos.  But you could see Mooch looked awkward and uncomfortable from the start and obviously wanted out.  No way it was some pre-planned twist.

Hmmm. I guess I need to wait for some actual facts. Now I'm curious. 

16 minutes ago, green said:

It is the HG's inventing random shit for sure.  Grodner is undoubtedly pissed since he was their "star" Omarosa 2.0 to get cable news coverage this season and was featured in all the promos.  But you could see Mooch looked awkward and uncomfortable from the start and obviously wanted out.  No way it was some pre-planned twist.

It sounds like it was. Lolo/Eva Marie were talking about how there was a second Veto competition named after The Mooch. But again, it's so confusing and The Mooch being a plant for only five days makes so little sense. What's the point? There is no point. 

According to a CNN reporter, The Mooch is already out of the house and was at some place called Davos last night.

• Love 1

The Mooch leaving sounds personal, like KKP leaving last season with the breast milk situation.  It was probably something about his business that only he could handle.  My guess is we will have at least one DOR each season of the celebrity version. 

Just checked Jokers this morning and either someone hasn't been updating the pictures to the side or they are just as confused as we are.  So far, they only have Ryan marked as HOH, Jonathan on the block and Kato/Natalie Eva as safe.  Will this be the season of "fake news"?