Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: The Children

• Start Topic

Episode 10 Synopsis:

Circumstances change after an unexpected arrival from north of the Wall. Dany must face harsh realities. Bran learns more about his destiny. Tyrion sees the truth about his situation.

(Runtime = 66mins)

Reminder: This is for discussion of the TV show only, no book talk allowed - including saying "but it's different in the books". Any spoiler from outside the books (i.e. next weeks preview) should be in spoiler tags.

So not much happened this ep. You know, except for:
"Say whore again. I dare ya, I double dare ya motherfucker, say whore one more goddamned time."

Dany locks up her dragons! (Called that one)

Arya is going to be a faceless man! (She's already got the ice cold part down)

Bran finally gets interesting (RIP Ferb)

And forget The Mountain vs. the Viper, the fight of the year was Brienne v. The Hound.

• Love 4

With all they had to cram in this episode, it was so slow, yet very satisfying.

That’s the 1st time Stannis was interesting, dare I say, even sexy.  I would have approved if he arrived last episode, but I thought Mance and Jon had come to a treaty, so not sure his interference now was necessary, not to mention, I distrust the Red Witch with every fiber of my being and not looking forward to her messing with Jon. 

So the Mountain was still alive?  Lena Headey brought it today.  Yay on Jaime to the rescue!  The brotherly love was so awww.  Does Tywin have no guards?  So glad to see Tyrion mete his own brand of justice.  So that’s what LF meant when he said people die on their chamber pots.   I never thought anyone could one up Tywin!  And he was put in his place by every one of his kids. Now the rains weep o'er his halls with not a soul to hear.

I’m surprised Dany’s children haven’t killed without her order before.  Where was Drogon when she was chaining the other 2 anyway?

That tree was spectacular in the setting sun.  So that’s what happens when you don’t burn your dead.  I’m glad the child burned Jojen.  So what is Bran supposed to be looking for?  That story got interesting there for a change, but still left us empty.

Brienne/Pod vs Arya/Hound was awesome.  RIP Hound, you were fucking entertaining while you lived.  I loved every bit of it.  Rory McCann was fucking awesome today!  Valar Morghulis indeed!

Rewatching and then the long wait till next year…..

(edited)

Aww, I love that Jaime saved Tyrion and that he did it despite all of Cersei's manipulations.

Tywin was such a huge presence on this show and Charles Dance was amazing. As big of a bastard as he was, I'm sorry that we lost him. 

This is the first time I've ever been happy to see Stannis show up.

I'm so done with Bran's storyline. I don't really enjoy the more mystical elements of the story. Plus, I hated the way the skeleton zombie things looked and fought. It made me think of the 80's movie "Young Sherlock Holmes" for some reason. 

Arya is cold

Edited by cynic
  • Love 4
(edited)

You know, out of all the ways that I thought Tywin would bite it, on the toilet was not one of them. Between finding out his grandsons are the product of incest and an arrow to the chest, he had a pretty rotten Father's Day. :D

Why did Varys leave with Tyrion after the bells rang? Did he know what Tyrion did?

I am so pumped up for Arya Adventure Funtime in Braavos next season. :)

Edited by silverwings
  • Love 19
(edited)

Whoa. Awesome!

Tywin, buh bye! I guess Varys is going on a journey with Tyrion, since the bells were tolling and if he went back it may look like he is guilty?

The Hound, he was a bad man and was mistaken if he thought Arya would finish him off. Good for her getting on that ship to Bravos. I was really worried we were going to lose Brienne.

So does Ceraei get out of marrying Loras now?

Jon Snow knows a lot. Glad to see some storyline a merging.

The animal lover in me felt so horribly for what Dani had to do with her dragons :( broke my heart.

ETA: forgot about Bran and Hodor--that was nuts! Didn't know who we were going to lose there! Glad to see that plot moving forward.

Edited by rungirl911
  • Love 3
(edited)

That was PERFECT.

Tyrion is free and heading overseas with Varys. Tywin got then end he deserved. House Lannister is shattered, the future relies on Tommen who is now back under his mother's control.

Stannis, I never ever saw that coming even after their talk of going north. I kept looking at the horsemen, saying that they can't be undead. Will they let the willing through the tunnel?

Bran, glad he reached the tree finally, but the pixie-ish thing and the old man/god/whatever were unexpected. The comment about him flying made me think that he'll have a raven familiar...but why did he have to go all that way to get one? I think more is to come.

Dany had to chain her dragons. Well, yeah. What did she imagine would eventually happen to them?

That was all that was left for Arya to do. I did feel for Brienne.

Edited by terrymct

Ahhhh.

This episode more than made up for Oberyn's death.  

Jaime manages to save Tyrion and Tyrion snatches his dignity back in the most heinous way possible.  He was truly Tywin's son!  Tywin, magnificent bastard that he was, kind of deserved his undignified death.  Shae? Bye, Felicia!   The only thing I didn't like is now Cersei is in charge.  No more tying themselves to Highgarden's coattails.  I guess now King's Landing will fall into ruin since the Lannisters have no money.  Cersei knows about the empty mines; what is she going to use to stay in power?  Poor Tommen.   

Arya's on her way to Braavos. Excellent.   I figured she wouldn't run into Sansa and Baelish.  Poor Brienne.  At least she bested the Hound, who is left to suffer a long death.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  ;)

• Love 2

Happy Father's Day Tywin.

See ya at The Emmys Peter Dinklage.

Am I the only one that cackled, where Varys  started towards KL then decided to GTFO with Tyrion?

Gonna need that Red Bitch to stop staring at my boo Jon Snow.

The fight between Brienne and The Hound was hilarious. 

• Love 5

Perfect. Season. Finale!!!  I am sure on further reflection and after reading a few posts, I will be able to express more detail.  But as of 10:12 pm, I felt the episode lacked nothing.  All the highlights were there.  

Mance and Jon were about to come to an agreement, then here comes Stannis to the "rescue??". 

Dany had to lock up her dragons after one of them killed a child.  And all the slaves want to go back to their masters.  Pity she didn't suggest the masters pay them a wage. 

Brienne found Arya, had a kick ass fight with The Hound, and The Hound is left for dead by Arya, who is now of to Braavos. 

Tyrion!!  My Lord.  His and Jaime's last scene bought tears to my eyes.  Who would have thought that Varys was in on the escape plan. 

Bran made it to his tree.  Gorgeous shot of that red leaved tree in the snow.  And the three eyed crow is a man.  Human?  Who knows, but I think not. 

I still hate Cersei.  

Tywin was playing it to the very end.  He never loved Tyrion and proved it just then.  Why was Shae in is bed?  Perhaps the reason she was so unafraid all this time was because she was sleeping with Tywin and had nothing to fear.  

Again, I say!!  Great episode.  What on earth will I do for another year!!

• Love 4
(edited)

That was probably one of my favorite episodes in a while. All the threads I love were featured, and even the threads that I normally find a little boring or slow were interesting tonight.

I'm kind of sad about Tywin, though. He was an asshole and a terrible person, but I loved every moment he had on screen. Plus, he was really the only person who could bring Cersei down a peg or two. So I'll miss his presence on the show.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 8

I distrust the Red Witch with every fiber of my being and not looking forward to her messing with Jon.

Me, too.  That crazy bitch is certainly up to no good.

And wow for Cersei, Even though I hate her.  She REALLY does not want to marry Loras.  So much so that she is wiling to tell her secret about her and Jaime.  Self serving as always, cause now she is dragging Jaime into it.  Who says he want's it known the kids are his.  

I'm so done with Bran's storyline. I don't really enjoy the more mystical elements of the story. Plus, I hated the way the skeleton zombie things looked and fought. It made me think of the 80's movie "Young Sherlock Holmes" for some reason.

Arya is cold.

It made me think of that Bruce Campbell movie "Army of Darkness" lol

• Love 4

Poor Varys ... helps Tyrion escapes and has to leave King's Landing because of it ... just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

Loved the fight between Brienne and the Hound.

House Lannister is now in ruins. On one hand, you have Jaime, who doesn't want anything to do with the family, and Cersei, who has no idea how to properly run things. Tywin was right about her -- she's not half as smart as she thinks she is.

Goodbye, Tywin, you magnificent bastard. You got what you deserved (I didn't believe his spiel about how he wouldn't let them execute Tyrion), but I'll miss you just the same.

'bout time Stannis turned up at The Wall.

• Love 4

My beloved Jaquen Hagar in the credits *sigh*..

I love him, too.  Like REALLY love him.  LOL!!  I remember that time when Arya insisted he kill someone RIGHT NOW and how he gave her that exasperated eye roll but ran off to do it. Funny how the opening credits pretty much summed up was was gonna happen in this episode. 

(edited)

Poor Varys ... helps Tyrion escapes and has to leave King's Landing because of it ... just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

Poor Jaime, he's going to be very conflicted at the very least.

I distrust the Red Witch with every fiber of my being and not looking forward to her messing with Jon.

What is it with redheads and Jon Snow?

Edited by AimingforYoko
  • Love 4

I was so disappointed in this episode.  And I don't like Arya at all. I didn't like her when she was the cute little tomboy.  I didn't like her when she was naive and on the run.  I have only tolerated her while she was with The Hound.  So no I am not happy with the way the episode ended.  I don't care.

As far as I am concerned they could have had the Jon Snow, Mance and Stannis story.  Open with that.  And then close with Tyrion's story.  And as a side bar Jaime and Cersi.  Everything else felt like boring filler.  Even Dany and her dragons who I used to really like.

This was no way to end the season.

• Love 1

It might not matter in the long run if the truth of Tommen's parentage comes up.  I was amazed that Tywin was in such denial about it.   Cersei will have a Frankenstein Mountain to protect her (although I am hoping that it would turn on her), and Jamie is back under her skirts. 

Dany is going to have trouble getting Drogon to heel and not roast the people of Mereen.  He is the biggest of the dragons and probably the most stubborn of the lot.

• Love 2
(edited)

Err... Happy Father's Day, Tywin?  It might not have been the gift you wanted, but it was clearly the gift Tyrion needed to give for his sake.  I will miss Charles Dance on this show, but the great Tywin Lannister dying on the toliet (Littlefinger even brought up dying on toilets earlier!), at the hands of the son he treated like shit, all while he finds out the truth that his other kids were, in fact, truly boning each other?  Yeah, that was a satisfying way to end that character.  I might have admired you at times, Tywin, but you brought a lot of this on yourself.  Ha!

So, Tyrion does managed to get out of dodge, thanks to Jaime and Varys.  And it looked like Varys was on the boat with him?  I'm always down for some Tyrion/Varys stuff; hope we get that next season.  Jaime really does love his family though, huh?  He loves Cersei enough to keep screwing her (sigh), but still goes against both her and Tywin to save little bro.  Oh, Jaime.

Melissandre was totally eyeing Jon.  Jon clearly has something about him, that makes all the redheads go wild.  Curious to see what is going to happen with him, now that Stannis is at The Wall.  And I'm guessing Mance is now a prisoner, so they've got him and Tormund in the cells now.  I wonder what they've got instore for next season.

Brienne vs The Hound was almost as awesome as Oberyn vs. The Mountain.  Especially went the swords went away, and they both just started fighting dirty.  That was brutal!  Cold of Arya to leave The Hound like that.  But, I guess she's going off to Bravos now, and enrolling in Assassin classes.  I bet that is going to be a fun school!

Hey, they are finally going somewhere with Bran.  Maybe it will finally get interesting.  I can only hope.

So, I'm guessing Shae in Tywin's bed was suppose to hint she was his informant all along?  They really didn't have time to explain it.  She went straight for the knife too, so she clearly wasn't even going to bother trying to talk her way out of that one.  Tyrion/Shae: worst break-up ever.

Dany chaining the dragons was surprisingly sad.  I actually thought that was some of the best work Emilia Clarke has done on the show.  I think she's better at this smaller stuff, then whenever she has to get dramatic.  But it seems like Dany clearly doesn't have as strong of a handle on this ruling stuff, like she thought she would.

Next season should be crazy.  Without Tywin, I'm guessing Tommen is going to be pulled back and forth between Cersei and Margaery, Tyrion is off to Seven God's knows where, Arya is going to get her killing on, Bran is in a tree, Jon is now with Stannis, and I can't even touch on all the characters that weren't in this episode (Sansa/Littlefinger, Reek, Jorah.)  Can't wait to see where this goes next!

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 4
(edited)

Personally I don't think Jaime cares if the world knows about him and Cersei and the children, if anything he was probably afraid of Tywin and his reaction more than anyone else.

Speaking of the magnificent bastard, R.I.P Tywin, you will be missed evil as you are. I actually cheered Cersei when she said she would burn their house to the ground before she let them separate her from her "last boy"..As for Jaime/Cersei, I think she was manipulating him again, she asked him to choose between her and Tyrion in between sweet kisses and "I love you's". Also she didn't tell Tywin she was staying for Jaime and Tommen just for Tommen. As for Jaime, not much of him this episode, but he STILL freed Tyrion even though I assume he is back in Cersei's good graces and bed. House Lannister is DONE!

As for the Mountain, I wonder what Qyburn meant when he said he would come back "altered".

The three eyed Raven couldn't be a man, since he looks about 1000 years old or at least implied it. Also when he said Bran would fly did he mean Bran would become the Raven or Bran will be riding a dragon?...

Speaking of Dragons, I can see why Dany locked up the 2 dragons but it looks like Drogon is the trouble maker not the smaller two. I felt bad for them, chained up in a dark crypt seems cruel.  Also was totally surprised at the old man saying the younger slaves are abusing the older slaves and that he would prefer to go back to his master. I guess not all the slaves had a bad life, I betcha Dany misses Jorah and his advice now.

If I have to hear about Stannis being the true king one more time...

YES! This irks me to no end....

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Love 1

Poor Dragons! What did Dany expect? They're dragons. I'm glad she's starting to see that she's kind of sucking as a ruler though. And as much as I agree that Jorah betrayed her, I think she's going to regret sending him away.

I couldn't watch most of the fight between the Hound and Brienne. Just brutal. Yet awesome. I hope Arya hooks back up with Original Recipe Jaquen H'ghar. I need for more funtimes with those two. I felt a bit bad for Brienne though. She truly means to keep the promises she's made. 

Peace out Tywin. You were a terrible father but I so enjoyed watching you each week. 

• Love 3

Fantastic episode. 

First full on swords and sorcery scene in Game of Thrones. Fighting Skeletons, magic fire balls, magical humanoid that is not human, a sage or wizard who can see events far off with great magic power, and a anti evil creature shield that shatters Skeletons. By this point though GOT has given us enough gritty middle ages realism that it does not seam like a normal fantasy scene. 

Yep we had sorcery, warging, white walkers, dire wolfs, giants, mammoths and dragons but no combination of magic and battling magical creatures in same scene before.

Was sort of sad that Arya did not go with Brienne but then thought no way Brienne going to be able to easily deal with stone cold killer Arya considering Brienne's knight in shining armor status. It fun the only true classical good knight in the story is Brienne even if she does not have the title. John Stone is the good action hero type but as Night Watch does not get the knight status. 

Red Priestess was making eyes thought the fire at John Snow........

Lots of hot incest kissing and then more rough sex on a slab. 

Slowly making progress.

My Death Wish List

Joffrey
Tywin Lannister
Roose Bolton
Walder Frey
Littlefinger
Cersei Lannister
Ramsey Snow
Stannis Barratheon
Melissandra

I hazard a guess that Tyrion wanted one last look at his father's chambers before leaving forever, only to encounter one last betrayal.  And then Tywin lied so easily to Tyrion about not really putting him to death after he gloated to Cersei about it.  But his hypocrisy regarding whores was his ultimate undoing.  Good riddance.  I think Shae made a deal with Tywin soon after Cersei pointed her out to him.  Bronn never did put her on that ship. 

What a fight between Brienne and the Hound!  I was rooting for Brienne, but I was prepared for her to die just because.  I wasn't surprised that Arya didn't put the Hound out of his misery when juxtaposed with the scene of Meera providing mercy to the brother she loved so much.  Arya cared nothing for the Hound.

I was yelling the whole time Meera and the gang were fighting the un-dead army!  Oh, poor Jojen.  I assume that Bran is going to fly by taking over a dragon, but how long is it gonna take to get to that point? 

It's amazing those dragons have only killed one kid so far.  Danerys really needs Ser Jorah to provide sage advice.  Barriston doesn't have that skill set.

Why the hell was that coward Janos Slynt at Pyp and Grenns' funeral!  Ygritte looked quite lovely on her funeral pyre.  That red witch was looking at Jon like she can't wait to burn him up.  I hope Stannis' story line is about more than burning people.  Maybe he could kill Roose Bolton because he won't bend the knee.

• Love 3

So, yeah, what exactly was that mad scientist trying to do to The Mountain.  Pycell hinted that he was crazy and expelled from "medial school", so I wonder what his treatments are all about.  

So, I know what Valar Morghulis means (excuse my spelling as I don't feel like looking it up), but it seems a common enough term.  Why did it command so much respect from the captain towards Arya, or was it the iron coin that did it?  Or the combination of the two?

Wow.  Wow.  Please just hand PD his Emmy again.   The man is absolutely AWESOME.   He can be committed Patricide and is still SO compelling to me.    I couldn't believe he killed Shae.   Honey when your John tries to pay you off citing he thinks your chances of holding onto your life aren't good, take the money and go.     Life in Kings Landing is a gamble, always try to quit when your ahead.

So has Winter come for House Lannister at last?   Joffrey.....dead.   Tywin.......dead.   Tyrion a fugitive wanted for Reigicide and now guilty of Patricide or a Kinslayer as it were.   And the Lannister goldmines are drying up so they are technically BROKE.     Tywin and Tyrion were they most effective Court players and now who's going to successfully handle the Court intrigues, Jaimie and Cersei?????   This is not going to go well.   No wonder Varys boarded that boat.  I'd get the hell out of town too.

Dany is not at all scary without those dragons to back her up.

And Sandor's admission to Arya about what he should have done to Sansa was all I needed to retroactively think that it's a good thing she DIDN'T go with him.    He's a drunken, mercurial brute.     And that fight between him and Brienne was brutal.

Stannis, Melisandre, Crazy Selyse, Davos Seaworth, Jon Snow, Samwell Tarly.    I could see the Wall being VERY interesting next season.

Wish we had a chance to check in on Margaery, Sansa and Littlefinger.    In all honesty I would've traded Arya for any of the former 3.

Great Episode.

Ygritte looked quite lovely on her funeral pyre.

She looked like Sleeping Beauty.  I have always maintained that the two of them loved each other.  But no one but me was feeling their relationship.  Well, that was very touching to me how Jon set up her pyre himself. 

I can't believe it's gonna be a WHOLE year before new episodes come out.  

• Love 8

I feel a bit empty that it's over :(

Such an awesome episode.

I do wonder if Jon Snow would've really let them through before Stannis showed up.

It's interesting Jon said his father stood for Stannis. While that is true didn't Ned swear otherwise to protect his daughters (part of his bargain to take the black and lie to save his daughters legacy). So, why would Stannis know Ned really did stand for him?

The mountain getting stronger! I had visions of Frankenstein.

As much as I loathe Cersei I did like how she bested Tywin. Very impressive scene on her part especially. The Jamie/Cersei scenes are hard to watch...way too much ick factor.

I really felt Jorah's absence. I wonder how he would've advised Danerys. Things aren't looking so good for her. I guess her dragons won't grow much being chained up but what choice did she have really.

I am very worried for Jon with the way Melisandre was looking at him! What is The Lord of Light showing her about him? Please leave Jon alone!

Really enjoyed the chat between Jon and Tourmond and I did like how Jon followed his wishes with regard to Ygritte.

The Bran scene was really intense. What the heck were those skeletons? I don't think we've heard of them before, right? Also were "the children" the babies that the whitewalkers turned into whitewalkers?

Sad about the Hound. I had a soft spot for him. They made him a bit too likeable as a character. I truly thought Arya would put him out of his misery since they really did seem to bond. Also it really seemed out of character that he was begging for death. Didn't really like that bit but I guess it was more to show us just how cold hearted Arya has become. And her choice to not go with Brienne was interesting. I wonder if Brienne had showed her the bread her friend made if that would have changed her mind. But it really does seem as though Arya is "gone" and she has let go of reuniting with her family.

What an amazing scene with Tyrion standing in his power against his father. Tywin's death will certainly shake things up in Kings Landing. I guess Varys thinks he's better off elsewhere. I'd think he would have stayed knowing how vulnerable things are. I wonder where they are heading. Did anyone catch it?

Man so sad it's over until April 2015.

OMG, thinking about Tywin made me flash back to Ralphie from The Sopranos: "She was a hoo-ah!" Yeah, I remember how that ended too.

And I'm not surprised to see Varys set sail with his, um, cargo. I know how Varys hates chaos, and KL promises to be full of that now.

• Love 3

And Sandor's admission to Arya about what he should have done to Sansa was all I needed to retroactively think that it's a good thing she DIDN'T go with him.    He's a drunken, mercurial brute.

Yeah, but I think he was just saying all of that to goad Arya into killing him.  Look at his face when he is saying it.  He's making his voice sound harsh, but his face is not in agreement with his words. He's watching Arya closely for her reaction. 

• Love 20

The Bran scene was really intense. What the heck were those skeletons? I don't think we've heard of them before, right? Also were "the children" the babies that the whitewalkers turned into whitewalkers?

I believe the children are protectors of the tree somehow.  She (he?) stated that they were here long before the first men, even though the first men dubbed them children. 

(edited)

So many stellar performances this season, and Dinklage brings it as always, but it was Maisie Williams that really knocked it out of the park.

I really liked the choral music set to the theme song at the end. Whoever scores this show is a master.

Edited by AlliMo
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm so done with Bran's storyline. I don't really enjoy the more mystical elements of the story.

That was the part of the episode I wanted to hurry up already. I cannot fathom where that story is going nor do I care.

It's just not right that The Mountain lives while The Hound (slowly, agonizingly) dies. Rory McCann is just too charming for his own good.

Stab is brought his entire family? How long is he planning to stay? Until Winter?

Tyrion burned that mother DOWN and Varys said "welp, gotta run!" The music score between "The Rains of Castamere" and the opening theme towards the end of the ep was so well done.

I, too, sobbed when Dany chained up her babies and they cried out for her. They trusted you, dammit! Damn Drogon. He's more like his father than she thought.

I wondered why Rose Leslie was in the credits and now I know. Not bad for a day's work.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 1

It is like Christmas, so many wonderful presents under the tree.

Tyrion and Varys on the road together.  Yes!! 

When Varys heard those bells, he knew Tyrion killed Twyin, and was no longer safe for him to be in KL as well.  The Spider knows those tunnels very very well and would be the prime suspect in Tyrion's escape.

The bells generally ring for dead a King's death.  But under the circumstances - Tywin was the de facto King - and the Lannister's reign has come to an end.

(edited)

It's interesting Jon said his father stood for Stannis. While that is true didn't Ned swear otherwise to protect his daughters (part of his bargain to take the black and lie to save his daughters legacy). So, why would Stannis know Ned really did stand for him?

Ned sent Stannis a letter before he was imprisoned, that's how Stannis found out Joffrey and his siblings weren't legitimate heirs.

Edited by YellowWesterosKing
  • Love 2

Yeah, but I think he was just saying all of that to goad Arya into killing him.  Look at his face when he is saying it.  He's making his voice sound harsh, but his face is not in agreement with his words. He's watching Arya closely for her reaction. 

I agree, I think he was just saying those things to get her to kill him. Unfortunately it had the opposite effect, I think if he hadn't brought up his past misdeeds she probably would have considered it, however by bringing up the past she remembered how truly heinous he was and left him to die a horrible death.

Also the look of her face, "stone cold" indeed.. If she does meet up with Jaquen again, he is going to see a different girl.

• Love 1

Loved the episode, not a whole lot to add that hasn't already been said except......

As gratifying as it was to see Tywin dead, and as glad as all those kids will be about it, there is a huge leadership void now in the Lannister house as head of the Iron throne.

So does Arya not know her sister is alive in the castle of her Aunt?

And shae saying "Tywin"......wow, didn't see that coming. Obviously he turned her against Tyrion, but that was unexpected

DOnt really know what to think of that tree and those skeletons attacking, that is all just odd.

What did Dany think her dragons would eat? Doubtful they are vegetarian dragons.

Danerys is like big government. Good intentions, but ignoring unforeseen consequences. Doing more harm than good. Dead livestock, children burned to a crisp, and former slaves victimizing other former slaves. So much for cocksure moral superiority.

• Love 5

The best thing about the episode was the downfall of House Lannister!  Although now that stupid Cersei is at the helm with her own Dr. Frankenstein, I shudder to think of the horrors that may be visited upon the common folks until somebody puts her down.