Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

Quaint little phrase carved into the wood above their heads in that photo. 

That isn't necessarily Luann's martini glass, but I would agree that if there is a photo to lose one's shit about, it would be this one, not that one.  I'm sure it's purely coincidental that Lu looks a little...tired.

Perhaps the Rehab Part Deux is a preemptive strike against a story or two that have yet to emerge.  I'm nearly giddy at the prospects. <zzzZZZzzz>

• Love 9
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Quaint little phrase carved into the wood above their heads in that photo. 

That isn't necessarily Luann's martini glass, but I would agree that if there is a photo to lose one's shit about, it would be this one, not that one.  I'm sure it's purely coincidental that Lu looks a little...tired.

Perhaps the Rehab Part Deux is a preemptive strike against a story or two that have yet to emerge.  I'm nearly giddy at the prospects. <zzzZZZzzz>

I saw the wood carving, too. Maybe they’re at TomTom? It seems to harsh for Lisa’s norm and not pink enough for Sur. 

1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That purplish blue dress on the left is stupid. 

If Lu skips the reunion, and Andy interviews her one-on-one, do they pay her extra for that?

If so, I call, “NO FAIR!!!!!!!!”

For some reason, I'm under the impression that filming the reunion is a very definitive clause in their annual contract.  I seem to recall that Andy was quite miffed at Adrian Maloof when she chose to skip the reunion after her final season.  There are a few theories as to why it was her final season, and I believe that ditching the reunion played a part.  I doubt Lu would get paid separately for filming in lieu of attending, but I certainly wouldn't have the inside track on that.

• Love 1

I dunno, Superelevated, the whole "Luann who always takes self righteous  defense at the notion she is not a great mother but seems to have stolen a LOT of money from her kids" story is pretty bad all on its own. I'm not sure she needs more scandal.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I dunno, Superelevated, the whole "Luann who always takes self righteous  defense at the notion she is not a great mother but seems to have stolen a LOT of money from her kids" story is pretty bad all on its own. I'm not sure she needs more scandal.

There's wants and there's needs.

I needs more scandal.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

I saw the wood carving, too. Maybe they’re at TomTom? It seems to harsh for Lisa’s norm and not pink enough for Sur. 

It's TomTom. It had its soft opening 5 days ago. Dorinda was there too.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Taralightner said:

Oh, Lu! I won’t begrudge her going back to rehab. Mental health is a real, serious issue. She’s getting help. I am glad she’s doing that. Not coming to the reunion? Ummmm... separate issue. She COULD come, even for a few segments, to address some of this with her obligation (the show) and the fans. I fear this move will remove at least one of the two. 

Maybe she’ll reconsider? 

Paging @WireWrap

IMO, she is hiding out in rehab. She doesn't want any questions about the lawsuit from anyone, including Andy and she doesn't want to risk that 1 or more HWs (Carole via Adam via Noel) knows/reveals the real truth about what she did/didn't do (trust).

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

In regards to the Palm Beach incident - the final court date was supposed to be July 25th - wonder if her re-entrance into Spa-hab jeopardizes her deal.

Luann will need a different type of lawyer then the one she used for Palm Beach - one who specializes in Estates, Trusts, Divorce

Her final hearing later this month doesn't require that she attend, just her lawyer. 

13 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

For some reason, I'm under the impression that filming the reunion is a very definitive clause in their annual contract.  I seem to recall that Andy was quite miffed at Adrian Maloof when she chose to skip the reunion after her final season.  There are a few theories as to why it was her final season, and I believe that ditching the reunion played a part.  I doubt Lu would get paid separately for filming in lieu of attending, but I certainly wouldn't have the inside track on that.

Adrianne refused to attend because she refused to talk about Brandi's comment on camera, she was fired but when Kim skipped the reunion, she was in rehab and Andy then had a special with her/Kyle after she got out of rehab. I suspect that as long as Luann agrees to have a one on one with Andy after rehab she will be fine and she will still get her "reunion" paycheck, but she is going to have to answer questions from him but she won't have to worry about anyone else exposing the truth.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Which makes this lawsuit all the more puzzling! Someone here said that Victoria stopped following Luann on IG right before the suit was filed but then we see that photo of them together the same week and all looks fine. This is one odd/weird family IMO.

Just now, bosawks said:

I wonder if Andy would up the pay if Lu can get the kids to come on her "one on one"......…

I can see him offering just that with an added top shelf bonus if the Count appears as well! There is no low too low for Andy! LOL

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Taralightner said:

WT actual F is James Kennedy doing there??? I

They were at one of Lisa’s restaurants. It was when she did her cabaret in LA.

11 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

No this is from awhile ago, May 6th is when it was posted.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Which makes this lawsuit all the more puzzling! Someone here said that Victoria stopped following Luann on IG right before the suit was filed but then we see that photo of them together the same week and all looks fine. This is one odd/weird family IMO.

They are ruthless or can compartmentalize like nobody's business. Either that or this trip out west was Victoria's last attempt to get Luann to do the right thing.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She wasn’t the pic is from May 6th. Here is the post the date is at the bottom.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

I tend to take the follow on istagram/unfriending reports on any reality show participant with a grain of salt. I just consider how often I accidently defriend people... :D

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She wasn’t the pic is from May 6th.

I saw that when I checked Victoria's IG but I still suspect that Victoria, Noel and Alex were planning the lawsuit back when that photo was taken.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I saw that when I checked Victoria's IG but I still suspect that Victoria, Noel and Alex were planning the lawsuit back when that photo was taken.

Perhaps but it was more than a month before she listed the Sag Harbor house which seems like an obvious trigger.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I wonder if Andy would up the pay if Lu can get the kids to come on her "one on one".........

That would be delicious...I would like to request special appearances by The Count, Ray, The Polo Player, Jacques, and the Pirate. I'll even take Barbara Kakovitz spiller of tea

giphy.gif

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

<eyes AnnA's tits>

Who *doesn't* have tattoos on their boobs, hmmm???

<gets judgey>

You're too funny!

My tat is on my ankle.

4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He is the dude in the photo and a cast member of Vanderpump Rules.

4 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

One of the myriad drunk trash heaps on Vanderpump Rules.

Thank you.

I am proud to say I never watched VPR - not even once.

• Love 4

AnnA - no worries, my tats? Are on other people ;)

I like my titties pristine! 

But seriously, I think tats can look good but when I see a WHOLELOTTA tats (and I have several coworkers right now in their 20s with tats EVERYWHERE) I do wonder if they realize that shit will need touch ups. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I suppose it’s ridiculous to hope that she takes it seriously this time.

Nah, the first time it was to avoid jail, now its to avoid the reunion.

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She wasn’t the pic is from May 6th. Here is the post the date is at the bottom.

The girl with the boobs on display...why are her eyes rolled back into her head? ???

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, smores said:

The White Kanye

(or, so he tells us)

Thank you for making me guffaw despite my piss-poor mood. I'm cranky like my kids are suing me — I needed the laugh. :) The White Kanye will always be funny. Always. 

And season 1 Lu hanging out with the lost Vanderpump tribe? Oh, quel dommage, Countess. 

• Love 12

Wow. That photo of Lu, Vic, whoever that guy is and that scary looking woman with her boobs hanging out is something that I can’t even find words for. Who, in her right mind, would post a photo like that? I am too old for this world now.

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

I just saw on Twitter that Lu is back in rehab

She will not be attending the reunion.

Apparently LuAnn has authorized Bethenny to speak on her behalf - according to People:

The reality star has only authorized costar Bethenny Frankel to speak on her behalf.

“This weekend, Luann was surrounded by her girlfriends and decided — with their support — that in light of recent circumstances, it is the healthiest choice for her not to attend Tuesday’s reunion taping so that she can continue in her healing process,” Frankel tells PEOPLE. “Luann is now surrounded by a core group of people who truly have her best interests at heart and who are working to make sure she gets the help she needs.”

“Bravo has been very supportive of Luann during this time. It’s a brave and honest decision by her, and everyone is rallying around her and wants the best for her,” Frankel explains.

Bravo confirmed that she is not taping the season 10 reunion.

https://people.com/tv/luann-de-lesseps-checks-back-into-rehab/

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3

I don't see Luann using rehab as excuse to skip the reunion & questions surrounding the lawsuit.  Yes, she announced her divorce after the reunion was filmed last season but she in no way tried to act like all was well when it was filmed.  She shared that they slept apart the night prior and acknowledged there were ongoing issues.  It's not her fault the reunions are filmed so much prior to air date.

Luann's is pretty direct.  She came back from rehab this season and was very candid and matter-of-fact about her arrest and the details surrounding it.  If she feels she should return to rehab, I applaud her.  Too many people would try to save face and not admit to needing help. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, snarts said:

I don't see Luann using rehab as excuse to skip the reunion & questions surrounding the lawsuit.  Yes, she announced her divorce after the reunion was filmed last season but she in no way tried to act like all was well when it was filmed.  She shared that they slept apart the night prior and acknowledged there were ongoing issues.  It's not her fault the reunions are filmed so much prior to air date.

Luann's is pretty direct.  She came back from rehab this season and was very candid and matter-of-fact about her arrest and the details surrounding it.  If she feels she should return to rehab, I applaud her.  Too many people would try to save face and not admit to needing help. 

I want to believe that this is more about her still needing help/therapy but I also think she is trying to avoid talking about the lawsuit as well. I really think Luann is worried that some of the HWs (mainly Carole) know more details about this, Adam's friendship with Noel, and she doesn't want that info made public.

• Love 16
(edited)

I don't buy that Luann's return to rehab isn't timed to escape questions regarding the lawsuit that her first ex (love that!) and kids have brought against her. IIRC Luann let it slip last year at the reunion that she and Tom had spent the night apart. I don't think she had planned to reveal that, but in any case was still claiming that all was well. And then of course a couple of weeks later she filed for divorce, saying that had not been getting along for ages. (Or forever in my books). 

Less than a couple of weeks ago Lu posted pictures wishing every one a happy 4th of July, and claiming to be 6 months sober. But the pic Victoria posted 2 months previously showed Lu with an empty martini glass in front of her. So which is it, Lu? And if she was sober up until the 4th of July, why is she reentering rehab 12 days later? And doesn't AA which I think Lu claims to be attending tell people to avoid relationships for a year? But she is hot and heavy with her agent. To echo someone else (I don't know if it was someone on this site or not) I want to like Lu, but she makes it so darn hard. I think she will say and do what is best for Lu, and everyone else including her kids comes a distant second in her priorities. 

At this point I really don't care if Lu returns next year. If she does, we will hear lies about how the whole trust fiasco wasn't her fault, blah blah blah. Go away, Lu. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I want to believe that this is more about her still needing help/therapy but I also think she is trying to avoid talking about the lawsuit as well. I really think Luann is worried that some of the HWs (mainly Carole) know more details about this, Adam's friendship with Noel, and she doesn't want that info made public.

If Luann needs rehab, I wish her well.  However, I think she wants to avoid questions about the lawsuit.    I don't believe she's trying to avoid the HWs (mainly Carole) because they have details about it.  Avoiding them certainly doesn't prevent those details from being revealed.   It's not like HWs never talk about each other behind their backs. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

You're too funny!

My tat is on my ankle.

Thank you.

I am proud to say I never watched VPR - not even once.

You’re missing out on a great train wreck.

• Love 11

That's an interesting theory but honestly, I think the idea that Carole has the goods because she's semi-fucking Adam who may be friends with Noel assumes that Carole cares way more about Luann's business than I ever would have previously assumed. 

I'm leaning towards this theory - Luann is embarrassed because intentional or just being a dumb ass (and I think it could be either) she's really fucked up over the money from the house not going into the trust. She knows that this all coming out right before the reunion means it blows up that she's stealing from her kids. She avoided a lot of questions about her marriage by keeping it quiet until AFTER the reunion last year. So, why not duck out of the reunion and avoid publicizing the lawsuit more than has already been done and let the topic die off the way her idiotic marriage would have faded if she hadn't gone on a drunken rampage?

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

If Luann needs rehab, I wish her well.  However, I think she wants to avoid questions about the lawsuit.    I don't believe she's trying to avoid the HWs (mainly Carole) because they have details about it.  Avoiding them certainly doesn't prevent those details from being revealed.   It's not like HWs never talk about each other behind their backs. 

Carole has never been one to do interviews with the press/blogs/gossip pages giving details about another HW before and I don't see that changing now. But, Carole will call you out during the reunion if you lie about something. So, I can see Luann preferring to not risk any questions about the trust, while at the same time, needing some serious counseling/help to get her life in order. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, bagger said:

You’re missing out on a great train wreck.

Ha Ha So I've heard.

I just can't relate to the cast - probably because they're so young.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

That's an interesting theory but honestly, I think the idea that Carole has the goods because she's semi-fucking Adam who may be friends with Noel assumes that Carole cares way more about Luann's business than I ever would have previously assumed. 

I'm leaning towards this theory - Luann is embarrassed because intentional or just being a dumb ass (and I think it could be either) she's really fucked up over the money from the house not going into the trust. She knows that this all coming out right before the reunion means it blows up that she's stealing from her kids. She avoided a lot of questions about her marriage by keeping it quiet until AFTER the reunion last year. So, why not duck out of the reunion and avoid publicizing the lawsuit more than has already been done and let the topic die off the way her idiotic marriage would have faded if she hadn't gone on a drunken rampage?

Carole said that she knew a lot about Luann/the kids in a recent blog (before the lawsuit was announced) via Noel talking to/revealing things to Adam. So, I'm sure Luann doesn't want any more dirty laundry shown during the reunion. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Ha Ha So I've heard.

I just can't relate to the cast - probably because they're so young.  

No way I relate to them, I’m too old but it’s like watching a car crash. Once you look you cannot look away. They’re a disaster.

• Love 7

Carole said that she knew a lot about Luann/the kids in a recent blog (before the lawsuit was announced) via Noel talking to/revealing things to Adam. So, I'm sure Luann doesn't want any more dirty laundry shown during the reunion. 

Agreed. I remember Carole's trainwreck of a blog as well. But honestly, I assume Carole's dirt revolved around Luann fucking someone because I really doubt Luann shared the complexities of a trust fund as part of her divorce settlement with her ex with the guy who babysat her son and sometimes made them meals. Oh and who was fucking her frenemy Carole on the side. 

YMMV of course, but Carole's dirt was most likely an embarrassing tryst.

I think Luann doesn't want the lawsuit as part of the reunion discussion. Made all the worse that she was already going to be in the hotseat as the alcoholic who did all the crimes. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Carole has never been one to do interviews with the press/blogs/gossip pages giving details about another HW before and I don't see that changing now. But, Carole will call you out during the reunion if you lie about something. So, I can see Luann preferring to not risk any questions about the trust, while at the same time, needing some serious counseling/help to get her life in order. 

Good!    I'm glad we're back to LuAnn wants to avoid questions about the trust.  I think the trust issue came up recently because LuAnn announced she was going to sell the Sag Harbor house.   

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Agreed. I remember Carole's trainwreck of a blog as well. But honestly, I assume Carole's dirt revolved around Luann fucking someone because I really doubt Luann shared the complexities of a trust fund as part of her divorce settlement with her ex with the guy who babysat her son and sometimes made them meals. Oh and who was fucking her frenemy Carole on the side. 

YMMV of course, but Carole's dirt was most likely an embarrassing tryst.

I think Luann doesn't want the lawsuit as part of the reunion discussion. Made all the worse that she was already going to be in the hotseat as the alcoholic who did all the crimes. 

It was about Luann's sex life and how she was out/gone more than at home. But, I have to wonder if Noel didn't confide in Adam about other things or more likely, Luann is worried he did and that Carole knows more than and could reveal it during the reunion.

3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Good!    I'm glad we're back to LuAnn wants to avoid questions about the trust.  I think the trust issue came up recently because LuAnn announced she was going to sell the Sag Harbor house.   

I'm sure it did come up then because had she put their names on the deed, she would need their approval/agreement to sell the house before she put it on the market.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Apparently LuAnn has authorized Bethenny to speak on her behalf - according to People:

The reality star has only authorized costar Bethenny Frankel to speak on her behalf.

And here's where I deathlessly cry !!!horseshit!!! -- not at you, mwell345, just at the absurdity of above^^.

Lu has a publicist, she has at least 1 attorney and she has a grown daughter -- but she's authorizing Bethenny to speak on her behalf? Bethenny and Lu have -- seemingly -- been more congenial this season than in the past but no way in hell are they tight. Bethenny being the authorized spokesperson has to be a Bravo demand -- as in All right, Luann --we'll let you out of the reunion and go along with this BS rehab story but you have to agree to let the cast member with the highest profile be the person out front sharing updates. This way we get maximum coverage and your paycheck is protected.

Edited by SCS
trimmin' the extra
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm sure it did come up then because had she put their names on the deed, she would need their approval/agreement to sell the house before she put it on the market.

Not if it was in a trust and LuAnn was the administrator/trustee or whatever it's called.  

But yes I think it came up because of the pending sale.

It was about Luann's sex life and how she was out/gone more than at home. But, I have to wonder if Noel didn't confide in Adam about other things or more likely, Luann is worried he did and that Carole knows more than and could reveal it during the reunion.

Yeah, that's why I think this is way too convoluted of a reason. Carole's blog threat was about things that Carole had witnessed. For Carole to know anything about the trust situation, we have to believe it was discussed in front of Adam by either Luann or Noel, neither of whom seem *that* close to Adam. They would have to discuss a rather dry topic with Adam. Then Adam would have to raise the topic with Carole, and Carole would need to remember it, all so that Carole can spring it on Luann at the reunion?

Sorry, I think Luann is just embarrassed by the whole mess and avoiding dealing with it. 

I don't think there's any concern that Carole in particular would delight in revealing even more of Luann's sordid deeds. 

• Love 3