Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Yolanda sure likes to snuggle! I agree that 17-year-old Anwar probably does NOT allow mommy to wake him up by snuggling with him at 6 a.m. He probably cringed when he read that and said, "MOM, the last time I let you do that I was 11 years old."

An I'm-going-to-Hell-for-this question: If Yolanda wasn't recovering from LD or CLD or whatever she terms it, what would she be doing with her time? You can only make so many lemon pies... Which reminds me, is this another Yo exaggeration? She said she spent "hours" "gardening" in her lime grove every week. Do lime trees need that much care? The orange and grapefruit trees my aunt had in Florida seemed to need little tending. Now if she had pointed out a lovely seating area in the grove and said, "I sit here and read and meditate for several hours" I would have thought that reasonable. But if she's too tired to take a walk with Her Love, how is she "gardening" for "hours"?

I have multiple citrus trees, including lemon, and they don't need hours of tending to every week. Weeks go by before I even touch them. Like Yoyo, I live in coastal So Cal.

Granted, it's not a grove and I'm not obsessed with my lemons, lol.

• Love 5
10 AM I usually work in my home office, where I plan upcoming shoots for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and see to the development of my company, Hopelessly Romantic.

Really?  Every day, she plans upcoming RH shoots and the development of her company?  Does this company actually exist?

And, Yo, who are you trying to fool?  David is not there every night for snuggling. 

• Love 8

I have multiple citrus trees, including lemon, and they don't need hours of tending to every week. Weeks go by before I even touch them. Like Yoyo, I live in coastal So Cal.

Granted, it's not a grove and I'm not obsessed with my lemons, lol.

Mmmmm, lemons!!!
  • Love 2

Really?  Every day, she plans upcoming RH shoots and the development of her company?  Does this company actually exist?

And, Yo, who are you trying to fool?  David is not there every night for snuggling. 

Well so much for her blog 2 weeks ago when she said "I'm probably the only Housewife in the entire franchise that uses this platform to bring awareness in the world rather than just money in my pocket." !!! It seems she did try to start her own company.... https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/3wrmuw/til_yolanda_started_a_company_called_hopelessly/ 

and it failed to get off the ground. LOL

• Love 4

Happy New Year from Yolanda and all of her friends!RHOBH-Yo-drugs.png

Happycamper, was this on one of her social media pages recently?  So bizarre.  What is she doing??  (No need to answer, that was a rhetorical question. LOL)

I can see her roots clearly in that picture.  If she really means what she says about not coloring her hair anymore, that will be the overall color - with some gray, seems to me.  Her roots look like 5 to 8 months of growth.  When did she make the declaration that she was done with hair color?

If I were her, I'd let it go natural.  If anyone could pull it off well, it would be her.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1

I can see her roots clearly in that picture.  If she really means what she says about not coloring her hair anymore, that will be the overall color - with some gray, seems to me.  Her roots look like 5 to 8 months of growth.  When did she make the declaration that she was done with hair color?

No way! Hair grows an average of 1 cm per month (a little less than half an inch). That's a month or two of growth at most. It looks like she's doing balayage-type highlights in order to get the natural look as opposed to the complete bleach and dye job she used to do. 

• Love 9

No way! Hair grows an average of 1 cm per month (a little less than half an inch). That's a month or two of growth at most. It looks like she's doing balayage-type highlights in order to get the natural look as opposed to the complete bleach and dye job she used to do. 

My hair has always grown so slow.  And even slower once I hit my 40s. It takes about a year to grow an inch.  I'll be curious to see if Yolanda lets it go.  Do you think that those roots are her natural color or are you saying she's doing something to them to make it look like her hair is growing out like that?

• Love 1

Happy New Year from Yolanda and all of her friends!RHOBH-Yo-drugs.png

When your husband leaves you, your kids have lives of their own, you stuck posing with supplements.   Pretty darn glamorous life there Yo.

Happy New Year from Yolanda and all of her friends

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 5

Hmmm, To me, it sounds like she was in recovery long before this season was filmed!

"6:30 AM Once he is off to school, I take about 20 different herbal drops and vitamins with a glass of natural papaya juice, as I am still rebuilding my immune system from my battle with Lyme disease."

"8 AM I do a very light workout on the Power Plate pro 7 to keep muscle tone, as I don’t have my full strength back yet. I love this machine!"

Sounds like she was much, much, better than she is portraying herself on the show.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read the part you bolded there. It reads as if two years ago she was on the road to recovery.

I agree.

My hair grew slow before menopause. It now grows faster and it is healthier. That doesn't  mean that pertains to all women who are experiencing menopause. As for Yolanda, she has always had issues with her beat up hair. No doubt due to the harsh bleaching she was doing to it. It was probably breaking apart all the time which is why she used extensions. We know it was because her "love" wanted her to have long hair because that was his preference. I am certain the big, fake boobs were to please the king, too. Now that he was on his way out, why keep them? Yes, I know due to the leaking, but I get the feeling if the king were still around, she would have invested in some new fake boobs and committed herself to the long hair look.

Another interview from YoFo dated February 2013 where she clearly mentions she was seeking business opportunities and decided this show would be her platform because it is a hit show. She also states she has been battling Lyme Disease for five months. I believe the photo in the article is a photo of Yolanda as a young girl with her horses, I presume:

http://www.bigblondehair.com/real-housewives/rhobh/exclusive-interview-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-yolanda-foster/?mobile_switch=desktop

BigBlondeHair.com: As a former model and wife to David Foster, you are used to life in the public eye; however you are a far cry from the “typical” Reality TV personality. What made you decide that going on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was a good fit for you?

Yolanda Foster: To be honest with you, I did not know if it would be a good fit but I did know that it is a hugely successful show that reaches nearly 2 million viewers every week. So it’s a great platform for business opportunities and that’s what made it attractive for me. Even though I did not see much of the show, I knew I could add a different flavor to the group.

BBH: Now that filming has ended, do you stay in touch with any of the other women?

YF: I have been home battling Lyme disease for the past 5 months and Lisa and Brandi are the only two women that have come to visit me.

This interview is dated September 2013 (I am bored...LOL)...she reveals who diagnosed her with Lyme Disease and also mentions being in bed for 7 months:

http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-interview-rhobh-yolanda-foster/

What made you realize you had Lyme’s Disease while you were filming Season 3 of RHOBH?

YF: “I started having neurological symptoms during the filming of my Dutch show. After many doctor visits I kept being sent home with prescriptions for Aderol, Ridelin and anti-depressants, trying to treat my symptoms but nobody was able to find the cause. I truly struggled my way through filming season 3 of the RHOBH but my with Dutch upbringing I somehow made it through on pure discipline. After we wrapped, I literally fell off planet earth and spent the next seven months of my life in bed with a paralyzed brain staring at the ceiling not being able to get up, read, write or do something as simple as watch TV until I was finally diagnosed with chronic neurological Lyme disease by Dr Meirleir in Belgium.”

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-interview-rhobh-yolanda-foster/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read the part you bolded there. It reads as if two years ago she was on the road to recovery.

I agree.

My hair grew slow before menopause. It now grows faster and it is healthier. That doesn't  mean that pertains to all women who are experiencing menopause. As for Yolanda, she has always had issues with her beat up hair. No doubt due to the harsh bleaching she was doing to it. It was probably breaking apart all the time which is why she used extensions. We know it was because her "love" wanted her to have long hair because that was his preference. I am certain the big, fake boobs were to please the king, too. Now that he was on his way out, why keep them? Yes, I know due to the leaking, but I get the feeling if the king were still around, she would have invested in some new fake boobs and committed herself to the long hair look.

Another interview from YoFo dated February 2013 where she clearly mentions she was seeking business opportunities and decided this show would be her platform because it is a hit show. She also states she has been battling Lyme Disease for five months. I believe the photo in the article is a photo of Yolanda as a young girl with her horses, I presume:

http://www.bigblondehair.com/real-housewives/rhobh/exclusive-interview-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-yolanda-foster/?mobile_switch=desktop

This interview is dated September 2013 (I am bored...LOL)...she reveals who diagnosed her with Lyme Disease and also mentions being in bed for 7 months:

Good work-maybe the reason only Brandi and Lisa came to see her is because she was an obnoxious bitch to Kyle and slammed Kim at the Reunion.  I am always curious how often did Yolanda reach out to the other women?  I don't buy for one minute she was in bed for seven months after filming wrapped.  IIRC correctly once the show started airing she was pretty much everywhere.

• Love 6

I agree.

Wait, didn't Yolanda say that Lisa DIDN'T visit her, that only Brandi did? Yet in this interview she says that Lisa did visit her! " YF: I have been home battling Lyme disease for the past 5 months and Lisa and Brandi are the only two women that have come to visit me." LOL Oh that Lyme brain fog of hers strikes yet again! 

And we now know, she was NOT diagnosed in the US. "I was finally diagnosed with chronic neurological Lyme disease by Dr Meirleir in Belgium.”  I wonder who the Dr. was for the IV antibiotic therapy she received or if she got it in Belgium and NOT here in the US. I also find it questionable that she went out of the country to get diagnosed in the first place. WHERE  does she find these quacks? http://www.ncf-net.org/forum/CallForResignation.htm

• Love 2

I think she might actually be ill, but what if she isn't? She would be nuts. Or bananas.

BananasFoster.

I do think Yolanda IS ill BUT I am not so sure it is LD, or any form of LD at this point. IMO, she seems to go out of her way to find questionable DRs for diagnosis and treatment which puts all her claims in the WTH category for me.

• Love 6

Wait, didn't Yolanda say that Lisa DIDN'T visit her, that only Brandi did? Yet in this interview she says that Lisa did visit her! " YF: I have been home battling Lyme disease for the past 5 months and Lisa and Brandi are the only two women that have come to visit me." LOL Oh that Lyme brain fog of hers strikes yet again!

Right. Yolanda then changes the facts here in this interview dated April 20, 2015 ( a year and a half after the interview where she stated that above):

http://www.inquisitr.com/2027401/yolanda-foster-thanks-her-true-friends-did-she-just-diss-the-rhobh-women/

“I often wondered in the past 18 months while I was sick at home why Lisa (who calls me her good friend) only came to visit me once but on the other hand never seemed to miss a star-studded event going on in our life. This incident only again confirmed my longtime suspicion that Lisa is an extremely strategic player and just another Hollywood friend to me. This absolutely does NOT make her a bad person or any less fabulous but it just puts her in a different compartment in my heart,” The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster has revealed about Lisa Vanderpump, who is more of a Hollywood friend than a real friend.

Mind you, in this comment, she not only mentions the "18 month" comment, but she goes on to say Lisa only visited her ONCE. She also mentions Lisa never missed a star-studded event they had going on in their lives. A few things come to my mind about those specific comments. The 18 month comment comes from Yolanda's blog right after the episode aired where Yolanda has the girls over to paint tiles for her daughter's apartment. When did that episode air? Next, Yolanda's own husband stated in at least two interviews (one that I watched when he visited the morning show on KTLA,) how "Yolanda has ulterior motives for doing RHoBH". He went on to say she is doing the show merely to get her own health-lifestyle show off the ground, put the spot on LD, and that RHoBH features nothing but clowns. Here is a part of that interview:

In a new interview with the Canadian Press, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband David Foster had some not so nice things to say about the show and his wife’s cast mates. David reveals Yolanda has always had ulterior motives for being on the show, which is why she doesn’t pay much attention to the drama. “She’s doing it for a specific reason, and her reason is that she wants to have a lifestyle and fitness show,” David said of Yolanda’s participation in the Bravo show. “She’s very good at it and she’s very good at giving advice.” David says of Yolanda, who previously hosted a similar show in the Netherlands. “She thinks, and she’s right, that (the) Beverly Hills housewives show is a platform for her to tell her Lyme story and to get her point across and then to catapult her to the show that she ultimately wants to do,” David says. “The Beverly Hills show, like she says, is just a bunch of clowns trying to make a living. It’s a show about nothing basically but people seem to like it. Yolanda seems to enjoy it and I think she comes across very classy on the show and doesn’t really engage much in all the banter that goes on.”

Now, if that is all she is doing this show for, what the fuck does she care which cast members visit her at home? She is basically calling LisaV out as someone who is all about Hollywood, but isn't Yolanda basically all about Hollywood for using the Bravo show to get her own reality show? Second, she is saying LisaV had no problem being at any Foster star-studded event. Alright now. So, Yolanda is saying there were events the Fosters had going on in their lives during the same 7 month time period she claimed to have fallen off the planet and was stuck in bed. Which one is it Yolanda? Apparently, she was not too ill to attend such events.

Thanks WireWrap for finding that article about YoFo's doctor who diagnosed her with LD. He is being accused of doing things for monetary gain. Who would've thought?! *sarcasm*

This is what Yolanda claimed:

After we wrapped, I literally fell off planet earth and spent the next seven months of my life in bed with a paralyzed brain staring at the ceiling not being able to get up, read, write or do something as simple as watch TV.

The date of that interview is September 2013. Yolanda began filming the show in April 2012.  It was December 2012 when she became ill after filming wrapped. Here is a timeline I came up with about Yolanda and what was going on in her life while claiming she literally fell off the planet. Literally! Damn:

December 7, 2012 - port implanted and started an "unbearable 90 day treatment of IV antibiotics"

December 22, 2012 - posts Instagram photo of her big ass feet and IV pole in front of fire in her fireplace

January 12, 2013 - went to have a pedicure with a friend and tweeted she received LD from a tick bite

January 2013 - appeared on Watch What Happens Live

February 8, 2013 -  attended MusicCares Awards with David

February 9, 2013 - attended Clive Davis pre-Grammy Awards Party

February 10, 2013 - attended Grammy Awards

March 23, 2013 - attended Celebrity Fight Night with David and Gigi in Phoenix, Arizona

April 1, 2013 - attended The Company You Keep premiere in NYC

April 2, 2013 - photographed walking around SoHo with her daughter

April 3, 2013 - attended Bravo New York Upfront

April 3 - 6, 2013 - photographed walking around New York with Gigi, having lunch, shopping, etc.

April 7, 2013 -  photographed walking around LAX and leaving with Bella and Gigi

April 27, 2015 - the photo of Anwar carrying Yolanda is posted.

May 2, 2013 - Brandi Glanville's launch party for new wine. She states Yolanda is "very, very ill". Yolanda was in Germany seeking treatment (per Yolanda's Instagram)

May 31, 2013 - David Foster receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (filmed for Bravo)

May 23, 2013 - attended ceremony to become U.S. Citizen (filmed for Bravo)

Yolanda mentioned after her port was put in, she did a 90 IV treatment and then did six weeks of holistic treatment in Florida. That would mean around March 2013. But, she was in Arizona on March 23rd and then she was photographed in New York on April 1. When did she go to Florida for six weeks? Unless, Yolanda means later in the year she went to Florida.

*I am now suffering from a headache and I am ready to fall off the edge of the planet*

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

As far as I can remember Yo has always said she got diagnosed with Lyme from some European doctor.  And it wasn't a Lyme titer.  It was a tissue culture.  It always raised a bit of a red flag for me.  I'm not saying she doesn't have Lyme but I always thought it a bit odd.

Thanks GZ for posting the links to those articles.  Her response to one of the questions sums up Yo perfectly:

“I came into this group somewhat guarded but definitely with an open mind and an open heart, and I feel that I gave everyone an equal chance to get to know me. These are real life situations so naturally one is more drawn to some people than others.”

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-interview-rhobh-yolanda-foster/

Yep, it's always about Yo.  How much of an effort did you make to get to know the other women Yo?  She's always been arrogant and condescending.  Remember when she was so upset that Kyle didn't come out to offer her water when they had the photo shoot at Kyle's house?  Kyle didn't even know she was there because she getting her hair and make up done inside.  There were plenty of production people around but no, Kyle was responsible.

• Love 9

Do you think that those roots are her natural color or are you saying she's doing something to them to make it look like her hair is growing out like that?

I think it's probably the right darkness, but the typical thing would be to use an all over gloss after bleaching highlights. They're probably evening out the tone and covering grey hairs, but it depends on how much grey she's got.

• Love 1

OK, I totally buy the Reality Show of Her Very Own theory. During or right after their first season David stated his wife was far above the rest of the cast; the Fosters were only on RH to showcase Yolanda's many talents in order to launch her own show. Hence stuff like Suzanne Somers coming to the house saying stuff like 'Yolanda has such a special touch' when Yo basically threw a sliced lemon on a plate, Yolanda claiming she "built" her house, and that stupid little square canvas painting party. Gigi may have inherited her mother's gift for self-recognized awesomeness based on that grilled cheese scene.

Oh yes, I thought it was super-obvious from the moment we first saw her that she was working overtime trying to convince us that she was a wonderful hostess, fabulous cook, gifted interior decorator, adoring wife, devoted mother, and had a talent for making a house into a home.  All of the staged, silly scenes not only with David (best marriage ever!), but with her kids.  I will never forget one scene when she was in the kitchen, and a couple of her kids walked in.  She gleefully clapped her hands together, jumped up, and  ran over to them at breakneck speed, smothering them with hugs and kisses.  The startled looks on the faces of those kids had me laughing so hard.  It was so obviously, "WTF?"   So apparent that they were absolutely not used to being greeted that way.  Hilarious, actually, because it came across as completely fake and clearly intended to present herself and her life in a way that was not genuine.  No one goes that nuts when their kids - who live in the house - simply walk into a room, and they really looked at her as though she had lost her mind.

I also remember David giving an interview around that time, and I think this was mentioned above.  He said something about Yolanda wanting to have a lifestyle brand, and that's why she was doing this show.  I think it's pretty clear why that didn't take off.  For one thing, this allegedly fabulous hostess caused hurt feelings with the whole "not everyone gets a heart" debacle, in addition to throwing parties in which everyone was supposed to worship David Foster and otherwise just keep quiet.  The first rule of good hostessing is making sure your guests feel comfortable, and she failed at that miserably.  She also clearly didn't have the loving marriage she wanted us to believe she had, and I think that was obvious long before their recent split.  And on and on, so many examples of how her whole "lifestyle" thing was all about image and not at all based in reality.  She had a website at one time, set up for that purpose, but I think it's gone now.

The other reason I think it never took off has to do with this:  I remember being shocked at how obnoxiously rude she was to Joyce at the reunion. Sitting with her back to her, laughing at her, and literally mocking her.  It was the worst mean girl behavior I have ever seen on any of the HW shows (and she did it for the entire reunion and never let up).  I don't  think that was necessarily a definitive moment (although it was for me), but I think it illustrates further that she's not a nice person, she never has been.  Despite her efforts to create an image, she has shown us again and again what kind of person she really is.  Creating a lifestyle brand requires being somewhat relatable, and at least an attempt to be nice.  We've seen her far too many times being judgmental, criticizing, and acting superior for that kind of image to ever be believable.  So apparently she's abandoned that idea, and now she's onto the Sick, Suffering, Brave Yolanda angle.  I  think her new plan might be to take viewers on her "journey", and then she'll get better, of course, and be admired because of it.  I seriously think that this woman will do whatever it takes to keep herself front and center, in the hopes of getting her own show.

Yep, it's always about Yo.  How much of an effort did you make to get to know the other women Yo?  She's always been arrogant and condescending.  Remember when she was so upset that Kyle didn't come out to offer her water when they had the photo shoot at Kyle's house?  Kyle didn't even know she was there because she getting her hair and make up done inside.  There were plenty of production people around but no, Kyle was responsible.

Yes!  You are reminding me of how she was in her first season.  She complained a lot about the other women not reaching out to her, not trying to get to know her, etc.  I thought they were friendly and certainly fine, but they obviously didn't go to the great lengths that she expected.  She wanted them to go to her, she wanted them to make all the effort, and then she bitched about it rather than acting like a normal person and realizing that it's a 2-way street.   

The nonsense with Kyle was ridiculous.  But of course Yolanda expects everyone to be hyper-aware of her every need.   While of course not once have we seen her give two figs about theirs.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 23

Yolanda got away with a big one last season, in my opinion.  The reason Brandi hated Kyle so much is because she was convinced Kyle was talking behind her back, calling Brandi an addict, and therefore (in Brandi's mind) putting Brandi's custody at risk.  The reason Brandi thought this was going on because Yolanda kept telling her.  Yolanda didn't name who was doing it, but she kept saying "the women" were saying that Brandi was an addict, an alcoholic, etc.  That was the basis of most of Yolanda and Brandi's interactions last year:  at Lisa Rinna's breast cancer party, all those scenes on the yoga mat at Yolanda's house, etc., were all scenes with Yolanda telling Brandi that the women thought Brandi was an addict and getting Brandi riled up.  Brandi attributed the gossip to Kyle and went in hard on her.

Two problems with that.  First, Kyle NEVER called Brandi an addict.  In fact, when Lisa Rinna called Brandi an addict and an alcoholic, Kyle shut it down.  We also never saw Lisa Rinna or ANYONE tell Yolanda that Brandi was an addict.  We saw Kyle report to Yolanda what had happened, accurately, at events like game night and Kyle's gay singles mixer.  In all those situations, Kyle never brought up drinking - Yolanda did, saying to Kyle things like "Was Brandi drinking?"  

In other words:  Kyle reported bad behavior.  Yolanda, in her own mind, blamed that behavior on alcohol.  Yolanda then told Brandi the women said she was an alcoholic and prescribed a cleanse.  (Yolanda was also the person who brought up alcoholism and drinking at the infamous glass-breaking dinner.)

All pretty normal.  And by the way, I don't think Yolanda was wrong.  This was the fast one.  On the boat in Amsterdam, when Kyle was trying to get to the root of the problem with Brandi, she denied calling Brandi an alcoholic to Yolanda.  Brandi said "who's doing it then?"  Kyle said "You'll have to ask (Yolanda) who said it, I didn't say it."

The next question would have been Brandi to Yolanda - who called me an alcoholic?  At which point Yolanda would have had to admit the answer:  no one. (Unless Lisa Rinna did it in a scene we never saw.) 

So what did Yolanda do?  Before Brandi could ask, Yolanda got up and said "This conversation is going nowhere, I'm going in to dinner."  And she left the room and went in to eat.  Presenting it as the high ground, not going to have the silly fight anymore.

When really, she was exiting before Brandi found out that the only person calling Brandi an alcoholic was Yolanda herself.  

It was so deftly done that I'm not sure even to this day the women realize that what Yolanda was doing, when she was claiming to be above fighting, was exiting before she was caught.

It's always been Yolanda's modus operandi, though.  She stirs up trouble; she claims the moral high ground; she lectures women on how they "should" behave.  She is VERY like Lisa Vanderpump in her "stir it up and back away" approach to conflict; but at least Lisa V. doesn't play the "judge and jury" card, which I HATE in anyone, especially Yolanda.

I'm sorry.  I'm sorry she doesn't feel well, I believe she doesn't feel well, but I also don't like her as a person, and I don't like how she acts on the show.  She is mean and judgmental and superior, she plays intense favorites with her children, and for all her preaching about the right thing to do, I don't know that I have ever seen her show kindness to anyone else.  I rooted hard for Lisa Vanderpump, the fake victim, to get her comeuppance in Season 4.  It didn't happen.  Hopefully I will have better luck with Yolanda this year, but I'm not convinced yet.

• Love 16

Right. Yolanda then changes the facts here in this interview dated April 20, 2015 ( a year and a half after the interview where she stated that above):

http://www.inquisitr.com/2027401/yolanda-foster-thanks-her-true-friends-did-she-just-diss-the-rhobh-women/

Mind you, in this comment, she not only mentions the "18 month" comment, but she goes on to say Lisa only visited her ONCE. She also mentions Lisa never missed a star-studded event they had going on in their lives. A few things come to my mind about those specific comments. The 18 month comment comes from Yolanda's blog right after the episode aired where Yolanda has the girls over to paint tiles for her daughter's apartment. When did that episode air? Next, Yolanda's own husband stated in at least two interviews (one that I watched when he visited the morning show on KTLA,) how "Yolanda has ulterior motives for doing RHoBH". He went on to say she is doing the show merely to get her own health-lifestyle show off the ground, put the spot on LD, and that RHoBH features nothing but clowns. Here is a part of that interview:

Now, if that is all she is doing this show for, what the fuck does she care which cast members visit her at home? She is basically calling LisaV out as someone who is all about Hollywood, but isn't Yolanda basically all about Hollywood for using the Bravo show to get her own reality show? Second, she is saying LisaV had no problem being at any Foster star-studded event. Alright now. So, Yolanda is saying there were events the Fosters had going on in their lives during the same 7 month time period she claimed to have fallen off the planet and was stuck in bed. Which one is it Yolanda? Apparently, she was not too ill to attend such events.

Thanks WireWrap for finding that article about YoFo's doctor who diagnosed her with LD. He is being accused of doing things for monetary gain. Who would've thought?! *sarcasm*

This is what Yolanda claimed:

After we wrapped, I literally fell off planet earth and spent the next seven months of my life in bed with a paralyzed brain staring at the ceiling not being able to get up, read, write or do something as simple as watch TV.

The date of that interview is September 2013. Yolanda began filming the show in April 2012.  It was December 2012 when she became ill after filming wrapped. Here is a timeline I came up with about Yolanda and what was going on in her life while claiming she literally fell off the planet. Literally! Damn:

December 7, 2012 - port implanted and started an "unbearable 90 day treatment of IV antibiotics"

December 22, 2012 - posts Instagram photo of her big ass feet and IV pole in front of fire in her fireplace

January 12, 2013 - went to have a pedicure with a friend and tweeted she received LD from a tick bite

January 2013 - appeared on Watch What Happens Live

February 8, 2013 -  attended MusicCares Awards with David

February 9, 2013 - attended Clive Davis pre-Grammy Awards Party

February 10, 2013 - attended Grammy Awards

March 23, 2013 - attended Celebrity Fight Night with David and Gigi in Phoenix, Arizona

April 1, 2013 - attended The Company You Keep premiere in NYC

April 2, 2013 - photographed walking around SoHo with her daughter

April 3, 2013 - attended Bravo New York Upfront

April 3 - 6, 2013 - photographed walking around New York with Gigi, having lunch, shopping, etc.

April 7, 2013 -  photographed walking around LAX and leaving with Bella and Gigi

May 2, 2013 - Brandi Glanville's launch party for new wine. She states Yolanda is "very, very ill". Yolanda was in Germany seeking treatment (per Yolanda's Instagram)

May 31, 2013 - David Foster receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (filmed for Bravo)

May 23, 2013 - attended ceremony to become U.S. Citizen (filmed for Bravo)

Yolanda mentioned after her port was put in, she did a 90 IV treatment and then did six weeks of holistic treatment in Florida. That would mean around March 2013. But, she was in Arizona on March 23rd and then she was photographed in New York on April 1. When did she go to Florida for six weeks? Unless, Yolanda means later in the year she went to Florida.

*I am now suffering from a headache and I am ready to fall off the edge of the planet*

Yolanda getting her port out April 19, 2013, https://twitter.com/yolandahfoster/status/325306075345735682  I can no longer decide when the BS started.

• Love 5

Yolanda got away with a big one last season, in my opinion.  The reason Brandi hated Kyle so much is because she was convinced Kyle was talking behind her back, calling Brandi an addict, and therefore (in Brandi's mind) putting Brandi's custody at risk.  The reason Brandi thought this was going on because Yolanda kept telling her.  Yolanda didn't name who was doing it, but she kept saying "the women" were saying that Brandi was an addict, an alcoholic, etc.  That was the basis of most of Yolanda and Brandi's interactions last year:  at Lisa Rinna's breast cancer party, all those scenes on the yoga mat at Yolanda's house, etc., were all scenes with Yolanda telling Brandi that the women thought Brandi was an addict and getting Brandi riled up.  Brandi attributed the gossip to Kyle and went in hard on her.

Two problems with that.  First, Kyle NEVER called Brandi an addict.  In fact, when Lisa Rinna called Brandi an addict and an alcoholic, Kyle shut it down.  We also never saw Lisa Rinna or ANYONE tell Yolanda that Brandi was an addict.  We saw Kyle report to Yolanda what had happened, accurately, at events like game night and Kyle's gay singles mixer.  In all those situations, Kyle never brought up drinking - Yolanda did, saying to Kyle things like "Was Brandi drinking?"  

In other words:  Kyle reported bad behavior.  Yolanda, in her own mind, blamed that behavior on alcohol.  Yolanda then told Brandi the women said she was an alcoholic and prescribed a cleanse.  (Yolanda was also the person who brought up alcoholism and drinking at the infamous glass-breaking dinner.)

All pretty normal.  And by the way, I don't think Yolanda was wrong.  This was the fast one.  On the boat in Amsterdam, when Kyle was trying to get to the root of the problem with Brandi, she denied calling Brandi an alcoholic to Yolanda.  Brandi said "who's doing it then?"  Kyle said "You'll have to ask (Yolanda) who said it, I didn't say it."

The next question would have been Brandi to Yolanda - who called me an alcoholic?  At which point Yolanda would have had to admit the answer:  no one. (Unless Lisa Rinna did it in a scene we never saw.) 

So what did Yolanda do?  Before Brandi could ask, Yolanda got up and said "This conversation is going nowhere, I'm going in to dinner."  And she left the room and went in to eat.  Presenting it as the high ground, not going to have the silly fight anymore.

When really, she was exiting before Brandi found out that the only person calling Brandi an alcoholic was Yolanda herself.  

It was so deftly done that I'm not sure even to this day the women realize that what Yolanda was doing, when she was claiming to be above fighting, was exiting before she was caught.

It's always been Yolanda's modus operandi, though.  She stirs up trouble; she claims the moral high ground; she lectures women on how they "should" behave.  She is VERY like Lisa Vanderpump in her "stir it up and back away" approach to conflict; but at least Lisa V. doesn't play the "judge and jury" card, which I HATE in anyone, especially Yolanda.

I'm sorry.  I'm sorry she doesn't feel well, I believe she doesn't feel well, but I also don't like her as a person, and I don't like how she acts on the show.  She is mean and judgmental and superior, she plays intense favorites with her children, and for all her preaching about the right thing to do, I don't know that I have ever seen her show kindness to anyone else.  I rooted hard for Lisa Vanderpump, the fake victim, to get her comeuppance in Season 4.  It didn't happen.  Hopefully I will have better luck with Yolanda this year, but I'm not convinced yet.

Yolanda will never get a comeuppance.  She has insulated herself metal toxicity, Lyme Disease, Neurological Lyme Disease, silicone leakage, given up her mansion, a divorce and finally two sick children, who she vows she will fight with all her might to find a cure.  Oh and I think her dog died recently as well.   The only people Yolanda shows kindness to are those who belabor how sick and brave Yolanda is.  Not to be unfeeling, but I find it interesting Yolanda links her friend with ALS blog to hers.  Of course the woman charts her course with ALS which has nothing to do with what Lisa Rinna said. 

• Love 9

Interesting article up thread regarding David's interview where the other women are referred to as clowns and Yo is so above it all. I mean didn't that whole theory take a flying leap when Yo aligned herself with Brandi, the biggest clown of all.

I have known women over the years who take damaged people under their wings. Now on the surface it looks very altruistic. In reality it is about that person being even more superior to the damaged person. It is still all about them. Once the damaged person improves their life, the rescuer throws them to the side. They have served their purpose.

I get icky feelings where Yo is concerned. I think she is a master at passive aggressive manipulations. I don't doubt she has an illness. Maybe more than one thing going on with her as has been discussed. But this woman has an agenda. Having an agenda isn't a bad thing per se but she is so disingenuous about how she goes about pushing said agenda. That is where she loses me.

• Love 12

Today I remembered a funny story from when my oldest was 3. I think, in a way, it relates to Yolanda. One morning, I dropped him off at my sister's house. She asked if he had breakfast and he said he had not because he got sent to his room for hitting the dog. Apparently he liked the reaction he got, so he added to the story by telling her he also kicked the dog. She still wasn't sure if he was telling the truth until he followed that up by saying he also bit the dog, Then it was obvious that he was exaggerating or making it up. Of course, he had had breakfast that morning, had not been sent to his room, and had never, and still has never, hit, bit or kicked any dog. I think he just wanted attention or a second breakfast!

That reminds me of Yolanda. Like many here, I do think she is or was ill, but she keeps upping the ante, by trying more and more crazy treatments, by posting more and more sick selfies, or by exaggerating her symptoms. I think her "bit the dog moment" (the point where she lost the other women) was when she said Bella and Anwar had Lyme. Kyle and Lisa V both looked shocked and disbelieving to me. I think Kyle was thinking "There's the 'by proxy' part." And Lisa was thinking, " What a load of tiny-horse crap. Mohammed would have said something".

• Love 17

http://radaronline.com/videos/yolanda-foster-divorce-mohamed-hadid-christmas/

not sure if this has been brought up here and its not like I believe much from RadarOnline but still.

The headline says that Yolanda & Mohammed are back together and "secretly reuniting", but there's not one word about that in the article.  All it says is that he always has a huge Christmas party, and she was going with their kids.   Hardly an intimate situation.  And "maybe" taking the kids on vacation.  Maybe, which means it's conjecture and probably not true.  But even if it is, that's hardly something that would have to be done in secret, and the odds are good that Shiva would be going too.  The article even says that he is "happily engaged to model Shiva Safai, so it will be family time only". 

So the headline is super-deceiving, and I'm sure lots of people don't read past that.  I wouldn't believe that they were getting back together, anyway.  I don't doubt that they have a decent relationship, but the last time we saw Mohammed, he shut her down when she tried to stir up negativity about his friend Lisa.   I would be really shocked if their relationship was ever anything more than simply co-parenting their kids.   IMO it's clear that he has moved on.

• Love 5

Totally off topic: I8A 4RE means I ate a Ferrari right?

Cutting in ;) Yep!

Steve Sanders is into RHOBH... Maybe he's checking out Yo's suitability as a wife?

Oohh... Would love RHOBH90210! :)

• Love 3

Shiva, Mohamed's fiance has already laughed off that story in a different radar story. I just wonder who planted that initial story.

Talking about Shiva, I think she's smart to remain forever the fiance - Mo doesn't have the best record at being faithful to wives.

• Love 1

Since Yolanda is set for life maybe she needs someone a little less mogul and a little more attentive and  maybe even with a sense of humor.  That would be for his self-preservation.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

Oh boy, Yolanda's troubles never cease, do they?  ;-)  Here's her most recent solved blind, and it's ridiculousness cracked me up.  I guess the general public doesn't wonder when these famous people just date for a few weeks then break up, over and over?

This reality mom is starting out the year on an angry note. She is absolutely furious that a rival made out better in the recent fake boyfriend wars! The first mom wanted this very popular boy bander to date her daughter. He declined – and one of his band mates declined – so she got stuck with their leftovers, an outsider with a long list of problems. But guess who DID successfully score the popular boy bander for her daughter a couple of weeks later? That’s right, the second reality mom! The truth is that the second reality mom is simply much smarter and much more influential than the first.
First Reality Mom: Yolanda Foster "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
Her Daughter: Gigi Hadid
Popular Boybander: Harry Styles
Leftovers: Zayn Malik
Second Reality Mom: Kris Jenner
Her Daughter: Kendall Jenner

• Love 7

Kris is far better at the fame and influence game than Yolanda, but I think Gigi required far less momaging and greased palms, compared to Kendall, to become a top model. Kris also had at least a 5 year head start, Yolanda was a nobody until she appeared on the RHOBH in 2012. Yolanda is probably plotting her Anwar based revenge, Kris's son, even when he was thin, was and is a dog's breakfast compared to Anwar.

• Love 2

I believe that blind item as much as I do the (not blind) article about Yo and Mo getting back together again. Not at all.

For that to be true, Gigi would have to be in on the gig.  And unlike the Kardashian kids when they were first starting out, Gigi has no reason to allow herself to be pimped out like that.  She may have got an initial boost in the business by Yo and David but she's making her way on her own now.  

Kris has earned the nickname PMK on social media, tenfold.  She might not be the first but she's arguably the biggest Pimp Mama, to date.  I don't think Kendall requires pimping out, either, at this point.  Although the pimping has gone on so long in that family that Kendall might believe that's just the way it goes.

But seriously, if I were a decent bloke looking to date a famous model-type, the choice between Gigi or a Kardashian sister would be a no brainer.  There is no competition, imo. And not just in the looks department.  For me, being associated with the Kardashian name would be an embarrassment.

• Love 3

Does anyone else think that when David asked her to "go on a walk" and she said no and she said he asks her every day that it was code for having sex?  Methinks the King has been slighted in that department over the past several years.

• Love 1

Does anyone else think that when David asked her to "go on a walk" and she said no and she said he asks her every day that it was code for having sex?  Methinks the King has been slighted in that department over the past several years.

I hadn't thought of that, no. LOL.  But to be honest, David seems like too much of an uptight workaholic to have the desire, or the time, to have sex.  And Yolanda just seems uptight.  He appeared more interested in her baked chicken than her corsetted bosom.

I just can't imagine crazy sexy times in the Foster bedroom. 

• Love 5

Had not thought about that but that could be very true!  They were on the boat and a walk was not eminent.  

Ryebread, I bet we hear of him dating a young attractive woman very soon.  I think his libido is just fine work and all.  I didn't sense he was uptight.  I found him to be intolerant of this show and pushing himself to endure it so Yolanda could have her agenda fulfilled.  And he may have been mulling over his exit just as Kelsey Grammar was when he thought it a good idea for Camille to do this show.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

Oh boy, Yolanda's troubles never cease, do they?  ;-)  Here's her most recent solved blind, and it's ridiculousness cracked me up.  I guess the general public doesn't wonder when these famous people just date for a few weeks then break up, over and over?

This reality mom is starting out the year on an angry note. She is absolutely furious that a rival made out better in the recent fake boyfriend wars! The first mom wanted this very popular boy bander to date her daughter. He declined – and one of his band mates declined – so she got stuck with their leftovers, an outsider with a long list of problems. But guess who DID successfully score the popular boy bander for her daughter a couple of weeks later? That’s right, the second reality mom! The truth is that the second reality mom is simply much smarter and much more influential than the first.

First Reality Mom: Yolanda Foster "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"

Her Daughter: Gigi Hadid

Popular Boybander: Harry Styles

Leftovers: Zayn Malik

Second Reality Mom: Kris Jenner

Her Daughter: Kendall Jenner

Love this!  And I don't doubt it at all.   (I know one of Kendall's close friends, so this is very amusing to me!  I'm toying with the idea of asking her what she knows.......)

I just can't imagine crazy sexy times in the Foster bedroom. 

I can't either.  For one thing, they have no chemistry.  Seeing them together always made me think I was watching a movie and the actors had been terribly miscast.  Also, neither of them seem to be very giving, loving people, and in my experience that's absolutely necessary in order to have good sex.  Super-egos and self-involved, both of them.  I can't imagine either one putting their partner's pleasure before their own.  And the presentation of the sexy photos book was all kinds of awkward, clearly intended to make us think they have a spicy life together, but IMO actually had the complete opposite effect.

Now I need to think about something else.  These two having sex is not an image I'd like to keep in my mind.

• Love 6

Yolanda on Instagram and about 10 people on my Facebook page, put this on their walls in the past 2 days:

Never apologize for how you feel.

It's like saying sorry for being real.

The first time I saw it, it was on a teenager's page.  And I chalked it up to her being an angsty teen. Then a 30-something posted it and it was thought provoking in other ways.

At first I thought it was selfish, because you know how some people just want an apology.  How do you interpret it coming out of Yolanda?  I swear, this is the meme of 2016 so far.

• Love 2
So is everything about money?

No, there's also the fame, and keeping one's face/name out in the public as much and often as possible.

And unlike the Kardashian kids when they were first starting out, Gigi has no reason to allow herself to be pimped out like that.  She may have got an initial boost in the business by Yo and David but she's making her way on her own now.

Pimping is an on-going process - it doesn't stop when one achieves some success. Celebs far more famous than GiGi have been set up together by their managers for the added publicity (think of the co-stars who start dating before their project drops). I don't think it's any coincidence that the guys GiGi has been linked to have their own amount of fame.

Given Yolanda was the answer to a similar BI, and how she puts the utmost importance on appearances, the BI isn't that hard to believe, imo.

• Love 5

Ryebread, I bet we hear of him dating a young attractive woman very soon.  I think his libido is just fine work and all.

Possibly.  I wonder if after so many marriages there comes a point where you just want to be done with all the drama that comes with some relationships. 

He's closer to 70 than to 60, now, so his libido is probably not what it used to be.  Mohamed is the same age but he takes many luxe vacations away with Shiva.  David doesn't seem like the kind of guy who likes to relax and just trip over to India to meditate in an ashram.  Or go skiing in Aspen. Seems like his vacations are working vacations and he doesn't necessarily need a woman to do that.  Especially if he's not as...randy...as he might have been. 

That said, I haven't stalked his social media so I don't know much about him other than what we see on the show. 

• Love 2

Had not thought about that but that could be very true!  They were on the boat and a walk was not eminent.  

Ryebread, I bet we hear of him dating a young attractive woman very soon.  I think his libido is just fine work and all.  I didn't sense he was uptight.  I found him to be intolerant of this show and pushing himself to endure it so Yolanda could have her agenda fulfilled.  And he may have been mulling over his exit just as Kelsey Grammar was when he thought it a good idea for Camille to do this show.  

Possibly.  I wonder if after so many marriages there comes a point where you just want to be done with all the drama that comes with some relationships. 

He's closer to 70 than to 60, now, so his libido is probably not what it used to be.  Mohamed is the same age but he takes many luxe vacations away with Shiva.  David doesn't seem like the kind of guy who likes to relax and just trip over to India to meditate in an ashram.  Or go skiing in Aspen. Seems like his vacations are working vacations and he doesn't necessarily need a woman to do that.  Especially if he's not as...randy...as he might have been. 

That said, I haven't stalked his social media so I don't know much about him other than what we see on the show. 

I am now curious about David's past wives. I knew who he was, but I never really cared enough to research him. Is he one of those who cheats but marries an age appropriate woman to cover it? Is he the type to cheat with a younger woman while married to an age appropriate wife and then marry the younger woman? Is he the guy who just likes the younger women? I keep seeing posts about how David has a new young one lined up and I had no idea that was how he played his marriages.

ETA: I did learn about Linda and his first wife from this forum, but they both seemed age appropriate - but I don't actually know the age differences at the time he was married to each of them.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 1

I keep seeing posts about how David has a new young one lined up and I had no idea that was how he played his marriages.

While I'm not one of the ones to predict a new, younger playmate, if you consider that he's going to be 67 this year, younger may mean 50.  Yolanda was 15 years his junior.  Before I started watching the RHs, I might've thought that was a big age difference.  Not so much anymore.

I don't know anything about his marriages either except Yolanda was #4.  Did you know his sister is the mother of Clay Aiken's child?

• Love 2

Gigi and Bella aren't superior to the Kardashian's. Kendall and Gigi are joined at the hip. Gigi's been pimped out with her 3rd tier teenybopper coked out boyfriend Cody Simpson who ironically dated Kylie Jenner. Then a Jonas boy and now coked out Zayn from One Direction. Bella's with the Weekend. These girls are following the Kardashian gameplan to a tee. Call the paps everyday and date famous guys. 

• Love 8

While I'm not one of the ones to predict a new, younger playmate, if you consider that he's going to be 67 this year, younger may mean 50.  Yolanda was 15 years his junior.  Before I started watching the RHs, I might've thought that was a big age difference.  Not so much anymore.

I don't know anything about his marriages either except Yolanda was #4.  Did you know his sister is the mother of Clay Aiken's child?

I don't know anything about David's sister, and I really don't know if it is worth it to care. I honestly don't care about David. He hasn't ever even been on the show enough for me to care. 

When it comes to David and Yolanda's age difference - meh. This is only my opinion, but, for me, once someone is 30 or older who am I to decide whom they should date or marry? 

I'm not saying that 30 is the magical age. I just think that once a person has reached 30 years old, my judgement doesn't matter so why bother? At least, I hope that we are not still being judged on our relationships after the age of 30, because who has the time for all of that bullshit?

• Love 4

I am now curious about David's past wives. I knew who he was, but I never really cared enough to research him. Is he one of those who cheats but marries an age appropriate woman to cover it? Is he the type to cheat with a younger woman while married to an age appropriate wife and then marry the younger woman? Is he the guy who just likes the younger women? I keep seeing posts about how David has a new young one lined up and I had no idea that was how he played his marriages.

I don't know anything about David's sister, and I really don't know if it is worth it to care. I honestly don't care about David. He hasn't ever even been on the show enough for me to care. 

Oh.  You were asking so many questions I thought you cared, man. I really thought you cared. I don't care much about him either.  

• Love 9

Whatever one's personal feelings about the Kardashians, the fact is that they - or at least one and a half to two of them - are every bit as legitimate in fashion (and by that, I mean aspirational fashion) industry as the Hadids. Between Kendall and the sisters, Kendall actually has a significant edge in certain metrics; for instance, at this point she's racked up a major cosmetics campaign and significantly more editorial appearances in American Vogue than Gigi and, most certainly, Bella. And I say one and a half since Kim nabbed her Vogue wedding cover and Kanye retains some sartorial legitimacy within that domain. And I've got to second the assertion that, when it comes down to it, the Hadids are no better than the Kardashians. Yolanda is a high-school drop-out who traded on her looks and snagged a couple of rich men to support her. Props and congrats to her for that but that basically means her means of supporting herself are no different from those of Lauri Waring or even Taylor Armstrong. As for the blind item, it explains that really awkward handshake between Gigi and Harry at the AMAs.

• Love 5

Gigi and Bella aren't superior to the Kardashian's.

I so disagree.  For now.  Kardashian is synonymous with trashy to me. Started with the daddy and O.J.  I just don't feel that way about the Hadid girls.

They're young.  They aren't the first models to start out dating musicians, regardless of what tier they're in.  That said, I didn't know who Zayn Malik was until I looked him up.  And I found a pic of him and Gigi leaving a hotel or apartment and he did, indeed, look strung out. 

I hope she ends up okay.  Time will tell.  I like her, she seems like a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders in any interview I've seen and she's got the world by the tail.  I hope she doesn't mess it up. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4