Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Maybe.  But my point is that she doesn't have to pimp and promote like Kris has done.  Other than the sex tape, the Kardashian girls were nothing.  They sold the tape, got their show and then luckily, Kendall turned out tall and talented enough to model.  Kris has worked hard for years to get them where they are.

Yo doesn't have to work that hard because her girls have already arrived.  As long as they don't mess it up, they're golden.  For life.  Another reason I don't think Yo wants the empire Kris has is because of her desire to simplify her life.  I believe her. 

Here's how:

hqdefault.jpg

She's beyond gross and will do anything for a buck. And will push her daughters to do the same.  I just don't think Yolanda would.  This is where I think Kris and Kathy Hilton are similar, though.  Whose daughter's sex tape came out first and did Kathy broker the sale of Paris' like Kris did for Kim?

While I agree that Yo can be mean and shit stirring, she is far less crass than Kris. For me, Kris is just bottom of the bucket.  Worse than Kathy Hilton.  But I can certainly understand why they're friends.

When Yolanda brokers a deal for Gigi's sex tape or poses spread eagle in a chair like that, I might put her on even ground with Kris.  But nah.  I watched a season or two of KUWTK.  I can't unsee what I saw. Yolanda has done nothing that compares.

Yolanda didn't have to go the same route that KJ did, only because she married David who got her on the BH show IMO. Yolanda didn't have any issues when Bravo cameras showed a nearly nude Gigi, still a minor BTW, on a photo shoot in a episode the first or second season she was on the show. Had Foster not gotten her and her children on the show, she may have gotten as desperate for fame for herself and her kids as JK did because, IMO, Yolanda is AS desperate for that same level of fame and NOT just for her kids.

And pants.  Maybe she needs to open a bin and grab a pair of pants for this particular photo shoot?  

This pic of Yolanda in Aspen recently on her IG looks like she's making some sort of recovery.   

https://www.instagram.com/p/BADBQpZoswl/

She claims she is almost completely recovered. She was claiming a 90% recovery just a few weeks ago. Funny how the LD is almost gone now that her leaky silicone implants/leaked silicone from her body! JS LOL 

Yolanda is long and lanky, with the great legs that go along with that - of course her feet are also long and lanky!

Really? Her feet?!?!?

I think the feet comments are more about someone in production having a "foot fetish" thing with Yolanda as they frequently show her bare feet. Also, Yolanda LOVES to post photos of her bare feet on social media. LOL

• Love 5

Yolanda didn't have to go the same route that KJ did, only because she married David who got her on the BH show IMO. Yolanda didn't have any issues when Bravo cameras showed a nearly nude Gigi, still a minor BTW, on a photo shoot in a episode the first or second season she was on the show. Had Foster not gotten her and her children on the show, she may have gotten as desperate for fame for herself and her kids as JK did because, IMO, Yolanda is AS desperate for that same level of fame and NOT just for her kids.

She claims she is almost completely recovered. She was claiming a 90% recovery just a few weeks ago. Funny how the LD is almost gone now that her leaky silicone implants/leaked silicone from her body! JS LOL 

I think the feet comments are more about someone in production having a "foot fetish" thing with Yolanda as they frequently show her bare feet. Also, Yolanda LOVES to post photos of her bare feet on social media. LOL

Before RHOBH Yolanda was on some Dutch version -  Holland women in Hollywood or something.  She's been famewhoring it up for a while. 

I don't doubt that Yolanda was super sick with something so if she's really recovered that's good.  But why wait until you are "90%" recovered to announce your divorce?   I suspect that David let her not only file but make the announcement so he didn't look like a douchbag for leaving a sick wife and she capitalized on the timing of the announcement to coincide with the new season of RHOBH.    

Still, if she's almost well I wonder why the divorce?

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

Before RHOBH Yolanda was on some Dutch version -  Holland women in Hollywood or something.  She's been famewhoring it up for a while. 

I don't doubt that Yolanda was super sick with something so if she's really recovered that's good.  But why wait until you are "90%" recovered to announce your divorce?   I suspect that David let her not only file but make the announcement so he didn't look like a douchbag for leaving a sick wife and she capitalized on the timing of the announcement to coincide with the new season of RHOBH.    

Still, if she's almost well I wonder why the divorce?

The blogs have been reporting that they separated well before filming began even though he appeared on camera with her during filming. It was also "reported" that Yolanda made the announcement when she did to garner more support/sympathy from the viewers. Also, it was "reported" that it was Yolanda that asked for the divorce, NOT David and she asked to delay announcing it to the press/tabloids then released it without his knowledge, again, for the sympathy factor on the show. Yes, I DO think Yolanda is THAT calculating and THAT big of a "famewhore" LOL

• Love 8

Maybe she's a true Malibu beach bum!

Yolanda is long and lanky, with the great legs that go along with that - of course her feet are also long and lanky!

Really? Her feet?!?!?

I know women with long, great legs who have very pretty feet.  Yolanda's feet are not just large, which is understandable for someone who is tall.  I get that - I'm tall too.  I just think they're bony-looking and icky, and I don't want to see them.

And that is me being "real!"!

• Love 5

Yo doesn't have to work that hard because her girls have already arrived.  As long as they don't mess it up, they're golden.  For life.  Another reason I don't think Yo wants the empire Kris has is because of her desire to simplify her life.  I believe her. 

There's a big difference between arriving and staying.  And no one in the entertainment business is golden this early in the game.  Fame is very fleeting, and there are countless former "stars" who have been forgotten and replaced by the next rising star, and on and on it goes.  No one is ever guaranteed to be golden for life.  And certainly not at this very early point in a career.

Yolanda's kids have a long, long road to travel before they'll have the name recognition or the earning potential of the Kardashians.  At this point, only Gigi is somewhat well-known, and she very possibly could be old news a year from now.  This is certainly not a situation where they can all rest on their laurels and feel that they're set for life.  Staying in the public eye is an ongoing process, and the public is very, very fickle.

I don't believe for a minute that Yolanda wants to sit back and enjoy a more simple life.  She's not happy unless she's manipulating, manuvering, and pulling the strings, and she's determined to keep herself and her children in the spotlight.  I don't see her letting up at all, no matter how sick or not sick she claims to be.  I think she would sell her soul for the empire that Kris has.

• Love 10

I don't believe for a minute that Yolanda wants to sit back and enjoy a more simple life.  She's not happy unless she's manipulating, manuvering, and pulling the strings, and she's determined to keep herself and her children in the spotlight.  I don't see her letting up at all, no matter how sick or not sick she claims to be.  I think she would sell her soul for the empire that Kris has.

I think you may be right - after all what other reason would someone as sick as Yolanda keeps reminding us she is/was opt to continue being on this show?  It's not the money - she's got plenty of money.  I don't think it's to raise awareness for Lyme Disease either since she continually conflates the problems with her implants and LD to the point where I'm not sure she can separate the two.    No, it's the spotlight.  

• Love 7

I don't know that much about Mo other than the pretty pictures I see on his and Shiva's Instagram accounts.  I know he's had some run-ins with his real estate interests.  I'm not aware that he treats women badly.  That's a deal breaker for me. Yeah, he's a little shady, and somewhat creepy looking now, but it always appeared to me that he respects the women he's with - whether they are friends, lovers, or former lovers/wives - and treats them well.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/639181-Some-quot-alleged-quot-tea-on-Joanna-s-trick-amp-Yolanda-Foster-s-ex-Mohamed-Hadid-s-orgies-amp-sexing-minors?p=16021618   

Mohamed had his own instagram girls decades before instagram. Him and slimy buddies cruised around med and other seas, using and abusing women. Some how he ( like Adrienne Maloof) scrubbed the internet of their stories.  

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/639181-Some-quot-alleged-quot-tea-on-Joanna-s-trick-amp-Yolanda-Foster-s-ex-Mohamed-Hadid-s-orgies-amp-sexing-minors?p=16021618   

Mohamed had his own instagram girls decades before instagram. Him and slimy buddies cruised around med and other seas, using and abusing women. Some how he ( like Adrienne Maloof) scrubbed the internet of their stories.  

http://la.curbed.com/tags/mohamed-hadid

• Love 4

From what I've always understood, and especially in the last 15 or 20 years, you have to be pretty ruthless to get ahead in the entertainment industry -- and I include modeling in that.  I'm sure that Kris is ruthless as they come, but I'm not sure about Yolanda.  Maybe.

Mohamed had his own instagram girls decades before instagram. Him and slimy buddies cruised around med and other seas, using and abusing women. Before, during and after Yo. Some how he ( like Adrienne Maloof) scrubbed the internet of their stories.  

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/683961-What-s-the-Tea-on-Shiva-Safai        

Mohamed had his own instagram girls decades before instagram. Him and slimy buddies cruised around med and other seas, using and abusing women. Before, during and after Yo. Some how he ( like Adrienne Maloof) scrubbed the internet of their stories.  

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/683961-What-s-the-Tea-on-Shiva-Safai        

• Love 2

Question:  On Yolanda's twitter and Instagram, she posts her name as Yolanda Hadid Foster. Did she always include the "Hadid" in her name or is this something that changed within the past year? Can anyone find this out for me? I am very curious because if she was just Yolanda Foster and then began to insert the "Hadid" into her name, that is very suspicious to me. I would really wonder what the motive was.

I could be wrong, maybe she always referred to herself as Yolanda Hadid Foster, but I would like to know.

Question:  On Yolanda's twitter and Instagram, she posts her name as Yolanda Hadid Foster. Did she always include the "Hadid" in her name or is this something that changed within the past year? Can anyone find this out for me? I am very curious because if she was just Yolanda Foster and then began to insert the "Hadid" into her name, that is very suspicious to me. I would really wonder what the motive was.

I could be wrong, maybe she always referred to herself as Yolanda Hadid Foster, but I would like to know.

I believe she inserted Hadid right BEFORE she announced she and David were separated/divorcing. IMO, she did so to remind everyone that SHE is Gigi's MOMMY! LOL 

• Love 9

So, nobody in the history of mankind has suffered more than Yofo has with Lyme, and nobody ever will. Nope. You could line up Yo, a lukemia patient, a war vet with no legs, a diabetic on dialysis, and a gunshot victim bleeding from the intestines and guess who would have it the worst. Yup, Yolanda!

• Love 9

So, nobody in the history of mankind has suffered more than Yofo has with Lyme, and nobody ever will. Nope. You could line up Yo, a lukemia patient, a war vet with no legs, a diabetic on dialysis, and a gunshot victim bleeding from the intestines and guess who would have it the worst. Yup, Yolanda!

How true.  She said on tonight's episode that she was a soldier going into battle.  Add to that, Lyme was like no other disease. 

I'm not saying that Lyme or any other chronic condition cannot be a huge challenge but Yo just presents herself as some kind of martyr.  I don't know anyone who has gone through a serious illness present themselves in this way.  But this is Yolanda 'Hadid' Foster, one of the most arrogant, condescending people ever to grace a TV screen. 

I did like that Lisa threw some shade in her blog and I'm not even a fan of Lisa anymore:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-vanderpump-all-issues-are

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 3

I believe she inserted Hadid right BEFORE she announced she and David were separated/divorcing. IMO, she did so to remind everyone that SHE is Gigi's MOMMY! LOL 

This is exactly what I had suspected. Fame by association. That is too weird for me. I have been remarried for a long time now and cannot imagine suddenly inserting my ex husband's name into my name. Unless I had always used those names together, but suddenly changing them to include my ex's name? Um nope.

• Love 4

And here's another thing:  Yo says she had her implants replaced ten years ago because they ruptured.  Did it not occur to the medical expert she claims to be that the new implants, whether silicone or saline, be watched very carefully?  She claims to have seen 100 doctors about her Lyme Disease but it never occurred to her to make sure those implants were ok?  Did it not occur to her that mammography is not the best test to see if an implant has ruptured?  It's just more proof that this woman is not so smart, no less a person who should be constantly on instagram and twitter giving her 'expert' information to people.   Yet at the same time becomes insulted that anyone should question her illness?

Sorry for the rant but it just makes me so angry that there are people out there who think she's sooo great.  She's not. 

• Love 5

She said on tonight's episode that she was a soldier going into battle. 

So ridiculous!   She was going into surgery to get a breast implant removed along with the leaky silicone.  She's done this before - when she had the first set put in, and then again when those were removed when those ruptured, and the next set put in...were those surgeries like going into battle, too? 

• Love 2

Bottom line is Yolanda's surgery took many hours, I think 7 and 1/2 hours. If before surgery she wishes to think of herself in a certain way "going into battle" that's her prerogative. Criticize her for every word she's said about LD, hate her personality, her looks, her accent, being a wife and not liking her as a mother, but for goodness sake unless you had silicone spread all over your chest from leaky implants and nodes removed full of silicone give her a break as a human being.

Edited by talula
  • Love 9

Bottom line is Yolanda's surgery took many hours, I think 5 hours. If before surgery she wishes to think of herself in a certain way "going into battle" that's her prerogative. Criticize her for every word she's said about LD, hate her personality, her looks, her accent, being a wife and not liking her as a mother, but for goodness sake unless you had silicone spread all over your chest from leaky implants and nodes removed full of silicone give her a break as a human being.

Ya know Talula I would give her a break but this was a choice she made.  She made the choice to replace those implants ten years ago even though they had ruptured.  She didn't have to do that.  She wasn't someone who had implants because of a mastectomy who I would give every break.  She did it for vanity.  And for me, that's a huge difference.  Add to that, with the implants removed, she's not exactly flat chested. 

• Love 7

Bottom line is Yolanda's surgery took many hours, I think 5 hours. If before surgery she wishes to think of herself in a certain way "going into battle" that's her prerogative. Criticize her for every word she's said about LD, hate her personality, her looks, her accent, being a wife and not liking her as a mother, but for goodness sake unless you had silicone spread all over your chest from leaky implants and nodes removed full of silicone give her a break as a human being.

Mmmm, no, she just sucks forever and a day. 

Ya know Talula I would give her a break but this was a choice she made.  She made the choice to replace those implants ten years ago even though they had ruptured.  She didn't have to do that.  She wasn't someone who had implants because of a mastectomy who I would give every break.  She did it for vanity.  And for me, that's a huge difference.  Add to that, with the implants removed, she's not exactly flat chested. 

Exactly.  And she chose to have this filmed, and to have that bloody thing displayed for all to see.

• Love 5

i can

She needed those implants for her run as a trophy wife.

As much as I don't care for her, that stuff looked nasty. It had to affect her health.

I don't think that she is coming for pmk.

Kris will eat her for breakfast.

• Love 1

Is this woman f'ing kidding me?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/yolanda-h-foster/yolanda-i-would-like-to

She is apologizing for not being able to post blogs, and yet she has been posting regular blogs?

She is "tired and hopeless", but here she is in Aspen celebrating with her kids?

I am so done with this woman and her BS.

That link is to her blog from last January.  .  It's dated January 15, 2015.   

• Love 2

Exactly! :-) Why are we constantly being subjected to her gigantic, not-very-attractive feet? Enough already! They're just not pleasant to look at.

And who poses like that? Especially when they're sick and long-suffering?

Seeing Yo's hoofs reminds me of RHoOC Lauri Warring Peterson's frankenfeet.

• Love 1

Wait, so Yolanda said tonight that her implants ruptured 10 years ago, she had them replaced right? But her Instagram post in august said it was from 20 year implants. So she was referring to a set that she'd already removed? And we're to believe her Dr that removed the set 10 years ago didn't look for silicone after a rupture?

Also if her boobs ruptured 10 years ago, why was breast feeding an issue? I thought the concern was the free floating silicone?

• Love 2

Is this woman f'ing kidding me?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/yolanda-h-foster/yolanda-i-would-like-to

She is apologizing for not being able to post blogs, and yet she has been posting regular blogs?

She is "tired and hopeless", but here she is in Aspen celebrating with her kids?

I am so done with this woman and her BS.

That blog was from last year.

Yup.  No skin off my nose to feel a little compassion for someone who is sick in mind and body. 

Maybe that's what Yo meant by that meme: "Don't apologize for the way you feel.  That would be like apologizing for being real."

She felt like a warrior going into surgery.  She cried after surgery.  Somehow people think she's not deserving to have these feelings.  So yeah, I get it now, Yolanda.  No need to apologize.

• Love 2

Wait, so Yolanda said tonight that her implants ruptured 10 years ago, she had them replaced right? But her Instagram post in august said it was from 20 year implants. So she was referring to a set that she'd already removed? And we're to believe her Dr that removed the set 10 years ago didn't look for silicone after a rupture?

Also if her boobs ruptured 10 years ago, why was breast feeding an issue? I thought the concern was the free floating silicone?

The implant that was removed looked pretty intact, maybe the 5 hours of surgery was to clean up the silicone from the first one. When it was out and on the table, the surgeon called the red fried eggy looking part outside the implant "old silicone".
  • Love 3

The implant that was removed looked pretty intact, maybe the 5 hours of surgery was to clean up the silicone from the first one. When it was out and on the table, the surgeon called the red fried eggy looking part outside the implant "old silicone".

So much for my omelet this morning.  Blurgh. ;-)

I thought that trailing thingy was the silicone that had leaked out of the just-removed implant.  I'll have to go back and watch that scene again.  After I digest my breakfast.

• Love 4

This past episode made one thing very clear, David does not have a good comedic delivery-especially about sex jokes and Yolanda is still not intelligent.   After last night on WWHL add Erika to the list of women Yolanda claims intelligent and just aren't.

• Love 5

This is exactly what I had suspected. Fame by association. That is too weird for me. I have been remarried for a long time now and cannot imagine suddenly inserting my ex husband's name into my name. Unless I had always used those names together, but suddenly changing them to include my ex's name? Um nope.

I've posted before that imo she should go back to Yolanda van den Herik - but apparently she gains some of her value from using her ex-husbands' names. Wonder if it's just economic value she's concerned with (future jobs), or something deeper.

She was known as Yolanda Hadid when she first became a "real housewife", wasn't she? Her Instagram account url is "yolandahfoster", that H could be for either Hadid or van den Herik, probably for Hadid. The Yolanda Hadid Family Trust, trustee Yolanda Hadid, (mailing address was the Malibu Lemon Mansion) bought Gigi's NYC apartment in 2014.

• Love 1

I wonder if after so many marriages there comes a point where you just want to be done with all the drama that comes with some relationships.

I have wondered this myself. I then think of David as the kind of person that just has to be married for the sake of being married. Or, maybe David is like Jennifer Lopez, who has mentioned getting married has been because she is "in love" at the moment. Then again, I go back to that interview from his first wife who mentioned him being an asshole. One thing seems for sure about David and his relationships with these women - he is friends with them after they called it quits. I suppose if David wants to keep a relationship with any woman, he is better off being in love with them, but living separately.

Is it considered stalking when these well-known people put their business out there on social media and give interviews where they give out details of what is going on in their lives? It is not like going through their trash cans, although a lot of what Yolanda puts out there is garbage.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I noticed in her friend with ALS's blog that she referred to Yolanda as "Yolanda Hadid" which I thought was kind of weird.

• Love 1

Yolanda's showed the cover of her manila folder when she met with Gigi, Bella and Anwar about her wishes if she dies from surgery. Their names, along with hearts in descending size, were on the cover of the folder. It was pretty straightforward who Yolanda prefers. I think she favors Gigi because she sees herself in Gigi, in looks and career. She's living vicariously through Gigi now because she's all done as far as her own career as a hot, sexy model.

Here's the pecking order;

nlydet.jpg

• Love 15

Love how, just to make sure she stays in the spotlight, YoYo H Foster had to post a picture of her getting yet another intravenous delivery. Seriously? You are able to be in Aspen for the holidays with your children and al, of the sudden you are exhausts? Poor baby. Normal people who have to work for a living every day regardless of how they feel have it so easy I guess,

• Love 9

Anybody know why she's in a hospital bed with an IV?  Interesting that she doesn't say.  Didn't she just purge her closet after returning home from a ski resort for the holidays with her kids. 

I don't think she is in the hospital, that headboard is a padded headboard. She gets IVs at home ALL THE DANG TIME and then LOVES to post pictures of it on her social media pages so her adoring fans fret over her and tell her how "strong" she is, what a "Warrior" she is and how much they adore/support her. IMO, she is addicted to the attention she gets, just as much as Kim is addicted to alcohol and pills.

• Love 13