Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

Welcome To New York? Yolanda Foster 'In Talks' To Join 'Real Housewives Of NYC'

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/31f76a03-69c3-322b-a6c3-becea46be39c/welcome-to-new-york%3F-yolanda.html

She could sort of "class up" the show. The fishwives are in control at the moment. 

But living in the northeast comes with a real actual risk of contracting real Lyme disease. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

She could sort of "class up" the show. The fishwives are in control at the moment. 

But living in the northeast comes with a real actual risk of contracting real Lyme disease. 

I know, send her to the NJ crew, she would defiantly be a step up for that show. I would love to hear a conversation between her and Teresa Guidice and see how closed captioning translates it! Imagine a conversation between the 2 of them! LOL 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

That's a joke, right?  After Yolanda spent all last season too ill to participate, yet somehow hijacking the show...now she wants to do the same thing in New York?  What a tool.

It might be interesting. Between Ramona and her lack of tact with Jill's disabled daughter and Bethanny's skillz as a truth seeking blood houndband Carole's investigative resources there is a likelihood we might finally get to the bottom of this medical enigma. Lol.

• Love 1

It would almost be worth it to see Yo held accountable for once but she would find some way to worm out of it. The same way she always managed to film mostly just when she was the main topic. Her ego is way too big for her to ever admit to any faults.

Edited by FanOfTheFans
  • Love 4

Of course she wants to move to NY to be closer to Gigi and the non-Gigis. Now that she is divorced, they are all she has. Plus, she doesn't want the world to forget that she is their mother. I'm sure she will be photographed with them every chance she gets. (aka: fame by association)  She will try to micromanage their lives and their careers. I'll bet they are thrilled. Moving to NY also keeps her hopes alive that she can get a Kardashian type family reality show.  

As far as her Lyme disease, either she has a team of quacks waiting in NY to continue beating that storyline to death, or I predict that she will hold a jar of NY air to her chest and that one "Dr" will tell her that she has finally found her cure. That will be how she justifies suddenly being well enough to do another RH show.

Sorry, I'm feeling extra snarky tonight. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 8

Would love to see Bethenny Frankel calling Yolanda and her quack doc out on Lyme's disease. Bethenny is one of the worst HWs ever but she is the perfect one to call Yolanda out on her BS. Yolanda definitely needs to be a NY HW. That is must see TV. 

Remember how Yolanda likes to tell other HWs how to conduct themselves? Imagine her doing that to any of the NY HWs. That would be so much fun to watch. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Would love to see Bethenny Frankel calling Yolanda and her quack doc out on Lyme's disease. Bethenny is one of the worst HWs ever but she is the perfect one to call Yolanda out on her BS. Yolanda definitely needs to be a NY HW. That is must see TV. 

Remember how Yolanda likes to tell other HWs how to conduct themselves? Imagine her doing that to any of the NY HWs. That would be so much fun to watch. 

yolanda.hadid❤️Homebound with a grateful heart, Thank you Dr.Klinghardt for bringing me to and shining light on the finishing line of my health journey..................

From Yolanda's recent Instagram. She has finally been cured.

The journey is over? Ready for a new journey? Like New York?

She is so easy to read. She really wants to join RHONY. They respond with concerns based on her health issues preventing her from filming last season's RHBH.

Suddenly she is CURED!

Does she really think we are that stupid?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJTwPN8g8l5/?taken-by=yolanda.hadid&hl=en

• Love 10

I'm glad she's at the finish line. Now she can reunite with her love/king David Foster, because what broke them up was her inability to be the woman he married due to her illness, right? So if she's better there's nothing in their way. 

Let's get her on NY so we can watch that happen. Bravo could use a little romance... 

• Love 1
On 8/20/2016 at 5:00 AM, Happy Camper said:

From Yolanda's recent Instagram. She has finally been cured.

The journey is over? Ready for a new journey? Like New York?

She is so easy to read. She really wants to join RHONY. They respond with concerns based on her health issues preventing her from filming last season's RHBH.

Suddenly she is CURED!

Does she really think we are that stupid?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJTwPN8g8l5/?taken-by=yolanda.hadid&hl=en

Are her children, who worked through all of this, cured, too?   What a devious, shameful woman.  Good to know we were right all along, even down the the timing of her cure.    Rinna, I guess you nailed it, too.  :^)   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Who is this woman trying to kid?! Good grief.

Herself.  She knows what she did and to what lengths she took.  A speedy recovery allows her to put the past behind her.   There are many who will not forget. The mention of her name conjures all that nonsense.  She will always be remembered by this no matter what she does in the future.  

When does the next season air? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

I do wonder what David Foster thinks about this now. He was so right to get out when he did. I also wonder what her children think of her. If I'd perpetuated a lie like this and then involved my children, they'd never speak to me again. If I had any insight at all, I wouldn't blame them and would beg their forgiveness. This woman needs to disappear forever.  I hope her sweet mother disowns her. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I do wonder what David Foster thinks about this now. He was so right to get out when he did. I also wonder what her children think of her. If I'd perpetuated a lie like this and then involved my children, they'd never speak to me again. If I had any insight at all, I wouldn't blame them and would beg their forgiveness. This woman needs to disappear forever.  I hope her sweet mother disowns her. 

Her kids may believe her but more likely they have been counseled to let it go and don't comment. 

David is free now and I bet he never looks back!  

• Love 5

Her kids, even Gigi who has a toned for tv personality all seem rather dim.  I'm sure from an early age, Yoolander has drilled it in them that everything they have is owed to her.  Bella Dim-Sum face even posed all sickie with her for social media at least once before her career surged. 

In other news I saw her son posing on instagram with two second internet buzz Jeremy Meeks of 'hot' mug shot fame/notoriety.  WTF?  I guess Luck Blue Smith wasn't around to glom on to.  Aren't there any male models or at least male model adjacent types he can try to be seen with to create the illusion he is the next Arthur Gosse?

• Love 2

Let's say that Yo received $2,000,000 in her divorce. An annual salary of $500,000 per year. Not bad. I don't see David Foster signing up for this kind of crazy again for any amount of money.

Good point about the possibility of the non-Gigis being cured. Thank goodness the Lyme limitation is out of the way.

This is especially good news for Crystal Hefner. She too, can look forward to a cure. We are all relieved. 

• Love 2

So she was healed but now she isn't?

I'm wondering if you dig to the bottom of it all, just who the sources were pushing her as being on RHNYC?  I wonder if it was her people who started the ball rolling somehow thinking she could get enough chatter and talk to make it so.  I wonder if the fact she is back to being a malingering warrior of invisible illness marks that any talks of her joining have been scuttled?  I hope so because while I would love for her to go against the likes of the Frankelstein's Monster and Ramona and possibly Luann since she would join as Carole' buddy, I also just want any validation for this pathetic creepy ass black hole for attention to get just that.  Attention.  I want her three lackluster over rated children to have to bear the cost of their fame by having to deal and validate this harpy and spare the rest of us.  I have family members I have to grit my teeth and bear, so should the three little famewhores in training.  She's all yours Gigi-ills, Dim Sum Nose and Mugshot Buddy.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, tenativelyyours said:

So she was healed but now she isn't?

I'm wondering if you dig to the bottom of it all, just who the sources were pushing her as being on RHNYC?  I wonder if it was her people who started the ball rolling somehow thinking she could get enough chatter and talk to make it so.  I wonder if the fact she is back to being a malingering warrior of invisible illness marks that any talks of her joining have been scuttled?  I hope so because while I would love for her to go against the likes of the Frankelstein's Monster and Ramona and possibly Luann since she would join as Carole' buddy, I also just want any validation for this pathetic creepy ass black hole for attention to get just that.  Attention.  I want her three lackluster over rated children to have to bear the cost of their fame by having to deal and validate this harpy and spare the rest of us.  I have family members I have to grit my teeth and bear, so should the three little famewhores in training.  She's all yours Gigi-ills, Dim Sum Nose and Mugshot Buddy.

Yeah, her twitter and Instagram like and view tally went down and it caused a flare up of her lying disease.

Either that or Gigi and the non-Gigi's weren't answering their phones when mommie called.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Somebody moved the finishing line. She just cannot stop with the sick selfies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJefmrkAftp/

That image reminds me of the set-up photos med centers would feature in print marketing collateral back in the 90s (yes, way back then when print was KING :-D) to promote their services. Happy smiling faces! Nice natural light! Let's play cards! 

• Love 8

Yeah the pic is kind of funny.  She has that cuff on her arm.  She has an electrode placed on her shoulder to monitor...something.  the two friends are crammed in on one awkward side to play cards but more importantly keep her as the main focus of the pic.  The monitor is on but clearly not actually monitoring anything.  In fact all her props are carefully set up to link to the other side conveniently blocked by the bed, Yoolander and of course the cardplayers.    Even the cart that seems a catch all of extra but not emergency items placed up against the table with the monitor all seems to play into the idea it is nothing but a set piece.  More than a bit like one of those "find the things wrong in this picture' puzzle in the Sunday paper. 

I would not be surprised if Klingon has some kind of social media journey recording room and this is it.  Capture the important moments of your "journey" as proof, memory and sharing your strength with your fans; hospital an extra fifty plus dry cleaning costs.

I also wonder if something like this didn't happen:

Yoolander via social media:  "I'm cured!  (in time to go to NYC and another RH gig)

Followers on Social Media :   Yay Yoolander!  You're the best.  So glad for you!.  You are so strong!  And now your cure will help so many others as you promised.  You really did complete your journey for all those poor people who didn't have your means!  The sharing of your cure can't come soon enough!

Yoolander: Oh shit.  Call Klingon, I need the mock up recovery room from 3 to 7.  Time to be sick again.

Clicking on the link to her instagram I also saw her 'making' vegetable soup.  With strawberries and avocado in the mix.  On the stove.  Because when I cook soup I find covering the entire stovetop with all the raw uncut vegetables a perfect place not to mention the front burner makes a wonderful slicing area.  I wonder if she even knows how to turn it on?  It looks like she has just as much counter to her right of the stove or behind her to do the same thing.  But I guess fans wouldn't be able to make the whole cooking aspect of the soup out without using the stove in some way.   Plus I love she has something under the cutting board so it tilts to the camera.  Can she do nothing that isn't staged to the point of not just being fake but do it yourself CGI?

• Love 7

Bella seems to be getting more work than Gigi, now.  She was just signed as the face of Dior and now Calvin Klein.  There are a lot of new photos in the Calvin Klein campaign.  These girls aren't leaving NYC anytime soon.  Countdown to Yo becoming Lu's best friend.  Actually I can see Yolanda and Jules forming a friendship.

378752A800000578-3755713-image-m-22_1472

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Bella seems to be getting more work than Gigi, now.  She was just signed as the face of Dior and now Calvin Klein.  There are a lot of new photos in the Calvin Klein campaign.  These girls aren't leaving NYC anytime soon.  Countdown to Yo becoming Lu's best friend.  Actually I can see Yolanda and Jules forming a friendship.

378752A800000578-3755713-image-m-22_1472

It would be Yolanda and Dorinda! Dorinda has the legit cash, legit lifestyle complete with an estate in the Berkshires. Although, I can see her cozying up to Bethenny, she seems drawn to trash....Brandi anyone? LOL

• Love 2

She is already "friends" with Carole and I suspect that is how her entry would happen if she joined the show. 

Can you imagine Francis the Mule playing bbfs with the Yoolander and with The Frankelstein's Monster?   I can see it now.  It would be like two flying monkeys pulling the scarecrow to pieces!

I love all these "face of campaigns".  It use to mean something.  Well at more than a PR blurb and a bunch of quick studio shots for social media.  I was really young but I remember when the Face of meant commercials and huge billboards in NYC.   Now every country is handed out two or three "face of" mentions a year.  Its become the Little League for toddlers where everyone gets to bat and base no matter what.  Well not quite.  But the face is more like the get our name in a press release because it hasn't for awhile. 

But even that coupled with the fact that the Girl with the Dim Sum Nose is getting more mentions and social media fashion shots than the Giggle-pot and also plays sick with the miracle-working and yet relapsing lying hag of a mother must put her in first place.  Maybe in a year's time it will be Dumpling Nose and the not dumpling Noses (though the history of all the kids suggests that could get really confusing since they all likely will have "inherited" more of their grandmother's looks in that time).  Though thank god for the work and attention the Dumpling Nose is getting.  Maybe the Yoolander and the smash and grab surgeon that kept whittling away at that poor nose can now leave it the hell alone.  Anymore "undeviating" of her septum and she'd look like a black hole was forming in her nasal cavities.

I see she got a new set of grandma's lips for the shoot.  It must be nice and amazing to keep inheriting body parts like that just when you need them. 

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎24 at 10:33 PM, steelcitysister said:

That image reminds me of the set-up photos med centers would feature in print marketing collateral back in the 90s (yes, way back then when print was KING :-D) to promote their services. Happy smiling faces! Nice natural light! Let's play cards! 

I love her quote..."I'm seeking, I'm striving, I'm in it to win it".....is she referring to her game of gin rummy?

Oh and by the way, Daisy is cheating, looking at Yolanda's cards. I knew that woman was not to be trusted.

Edited by Happy Camper
added more info
  • Love 6

Yoyo has to become suddenly cured. David isn't footing the bill for her jet setting whack-a-loon treatments. She now has to dip into her own money to pay for all that snake oil. We will also be seeing the last of Miss. Daisy soon. The paid to be concerned prostitute isn't going to stick around when her "dutch Johnna" ain't laying the Benjamins on the nightstand.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I love her quote..."I'm seeking, I'm striving, I'm in it to win it".....is she referring to her game of gin rummy?

Oh and by the way, Daisy is cheating, looking at Yolanda's cards. I knew that woman was not to be trusted.

While I agree Daisy is not to be trusted, it could well be that she simply picked the wrong time to look at Yoolander's cards as she asked "what are we pretending to play again?"

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 0:49 AM, tenativelyyours said:

I love all these "face of campaigns".  It use to mean something.  Well at more than a PR blurb and a bunch of quick studio shots for social media.  I was really young but I remember when the Face of meant commercials and huge billboards in NYC.   Now every country is handed out two or three "face of" mentions a year.  Its become the Little League for toddlers where everyone gets to bat and base no matter what.  Well not quite.  But the face is more like the get our name in a press release because it hasn't for awhile. 

I don't know if the campaigns have as much cache anymore to make someone a household name like Cover Girl did for Cheryl Tiegs, but I do know that the money is much better and there are many models who would give their eye teeth for even one of these contracts.  The Hadid girls are hogging them.

Open the cover of Vogue, on these shores or any other, and those girls are advertising everything.  In addition to their 'Face Of' jobs.  They might be all over other mags, too. but 3 different issues of Vogue were what were available at my Ob/Gyn's office last week.  They were not featured in the Parents magazine.  Gigi was in People, though.

I guess those trips to Tahiti (twice) , the trip to Aspen, the several to NYC, and the endless trips to Seattle don't count as getting out of bed.   And she certainly didn't have hair & make-up dont for eh, the reunion, her "I'm making a modeling comback" photos, etc.   Yep, poor dear has been bed-ridden for 4 years.    Bella is aware of cameras, but I guess she's not aware that the public also sees pictures.

• Love 7

Yeah, apparently they think we can't read other sites and see other photos to follow them. And yet, they all put themselves out there on social media. Do they believe we are all stupid and gullible? Yes, they do. Re: the Kartrashians. I never click on any of their social media sites because I don't want to promote their nonsense. 

• Love 5