Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I'm a little behind, but for uncle bad touch... I'm not sure how the no contact order expiring soon means anything, I don't care if it was expired the next day, it was still in place, and there is still potential it will be extended, which this likely guaranteed (at least it would have if I were the mom).

Second, does he really think the natural progression of things is going to be no contact to visitation? He is a stranger to this child and the mom is likely still concerned for the safety of herself in the child, I highly doubt she is going to let that happen.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I'm a little behind, but for uncle bad touch... I'm not sure how the no contact order expiring soon means anything, I don't care if it was expired the next day, it was still in place, and there is still potential it will be extended, which this likely guaranteed (at least it would have if I were the mom).

Second, does he really think the natural progression of things is going to be no contact to visitation? He is a stranger to this child and the mom is likely still concerned for the safety of herself in the child, I highly doubt she is going to let that happen.

Jenelle even talking about the upcoming expiration of the no contact order is so typical. In her bizarro world, it has nothing to do with the fact the Uncle Creepy beat the shit out of a pregnant woman, violated a court order and was sentenced to 60 days in the can. She's stupid enough to think all of her fans will agree with her that it's nothing more than a piece of paper that's about to expire and then Uncle Creepy will automatically become father of the year to the kid who has no idea who the giant creepy dude at the grocery store was. Sure hope the ex has already asked  the court to renew the no contact order  for at least another year.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

When the new season starts: (Jenelle's voice-over) "I can't get custody of Jace right now because I am dealing with a new puppy." We then see her hitting the puppy for shitting all over her garage and then locks him in a cage.

Then when the dog dares to bark and bark and bark, because being locked in a crate all day sucks, she'll open the garage door and tell the stupid dog to kick rocks. 

• Love 6

Do we know when UBT's jail term actually starts? It seems both he and Jenelle have some kind of lucky court stah and never seem to spend any actual jail time, their lawyers always seem to get a plea deal or reduced sentence. I, for one, would sure like to know that he actually made it into a jail cell for 60 days.

As far as the new dog goes, I agree that it's just a smokescreen to divert attention from UBT's jail issues. I feel sorry for the dog, because no dog deserves the type of treatment she's exhibited with her animals. But pitbulls can potentially be dangerous. Speaking from experience, my adult daughter received 92 stitches in her forearm courtesy of a relative's dog and now experiences complete terror around any dog. We can only hope her kids will be safe.

• Love 5

Do we know when UBT's jail term actually starts?

The Ashley is reporting he is appealing the case. If he did file docs, then the sentence is put off until his case is heard. Whenever that is.

I must have missed this info, but I just read that their unborn daughter will have the middle name, Jolie. This is like Farrah with her whole "Laurent" for Sophia Loren. Stupid people.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

As far as the new dog goes, I agree that it's just a smokescreen to divert attention from UBT's jail issues. I feel sorry for the dog, because no dog deserves the type of treatment she's exhibited with her animals. But pitbulls can potentially be dangerous. Speaking from experience, my adult daughter received 92 stitches in her forearm courtesy of a relative's dog and now experiences complete terror around any dog. We can only hope her kids will be safe.

That sounds horrible for your daughter!  

In Australia pitbulls are actually a restricted breed that can't be bought into the country or bred.  There were some horrific incidents involving small children and pitbulls which is why the laws were introduced.  The dog must be registered and desexed and cannot leave the house without a muzzle and a special collar which says it is a restricted breed.  There are a bunch of other requirements like every entrance to the property must have a sign.  

It sounds really harsh but the laws came about because too many owners didn't understand how to train and care for a pitbull and the consequences were devastating, children were killed.  It isn't the fault of the dog but the stupid humans. 

Jenelle is the last person who should have a pitbull.  She isn't even bothered to raise her children, let alone a potentially dangerous dog. 

• Love 7

Because the temp has an impact on flying projectiles?  I live in south Florida, we were missed for the most part by the hurricane, but the beaches were the last place I wanted to be. The outer bands rolled in fast, I can't tell you how many times the day we were hit, it would go from sunny to terrentrial sideways rain in literally minutes. I saw on another site people were hoping Kai was with Nate and Jace was with Barb during the hurricane... Pretty much for this reason. She was also apparently bragging about having better supplies than everyone else, but I didn't see those tweets myself so idk, and honestly I don't really care about that, I had a new bag of Reece's so you can't tell me I didn't prepare...lol. I have see real friends in various places in Florida who have turned this into a "who got hit hardest" competition... Quite frankly I'm happy to lose that, I'll never understand that mentality... But something tells me if Jenelle sustains any damage we're def gonna hear about it for weeks.

• Love 6

I believe when he choked and threatened her it was April of 2014. I'm not sure when the throwing her pregnant body out of the car happened. I've seen her Facebook, though, and the child is older than one. He looks closer to 2, to me. Maybe 1.5. 

I need help!! On Twitter there is a parody Babs account and it just posted the funniest thing I've ever seen but I can't figure out how to link it, I took a screen shot but the file is too big so I don't know how to post it here. Basically Jenelle tweeted that if she weren't pregnant she would want to help with the hurricane relief efforts in Haiti and Florida, and the parody account (@babsevansmtv) responded basically that they don't need your weed juhnelle.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I need help!! On Twitter there is a parody Babs account and it just posted the funniest thing I've ever seen but I can't figure out how to link it, I took a screen shot but the file is too big so I don't know how to post it here. Basically Jenelle tweeted that if she weren't pregnant she would want to help with the hurricane relief efforts in Haiti and Florida, and the parody account (@babsevansmtv) responded basically that they don't need your weed juhnelle.

• Love 21

Haha, or yell at their dogs. 

Jenelle helping would be the worst kind of help ever. 

I don't have Twitter, but I follow a Babs parody account on IG. I think it's the same person, and it's hilarious. 

• Love 4

I bet if someone in Florida was offering to pay her an appearance fee for some gig, she'd be there ASAP.  Here's an idea Jenelle. How 'bout you send some $$$$ to help? Then, ask your lunatic fans to do the same? But, that would make sense and would be helping someone other than Jenelle and her soulmate of the month. Never gonna happen in Jenelle's world.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I bet if someone in Florida was offering to pay her an appearance fee for some gig, she'd be there ASAP.  Here's an idea Jenelle. How 'bout you send some $$$$ to help? Then, ask your lunatic fans to do the same? But, that would make sense and would be helping someone other than Jenelle and her soulmate of the month. Never gonna happen in Jenelle's world.

Exactly, there is lots you can do without physically being there. I live in south Florida (sorry I feel like I say that a lot, but it's because I don't expect y'all to remember where I live) and we were on the path, but at the last minute the hurricane turned, I bought tons of water and food that I didn't need, so I donated it to the relief efforts, because there are still people who needed it. She was on Instagram bragging about having supplies, why doesn't she put her money where her mouth is and do something? While I'm not sure her fans are prime candidates, but if Leah can do it so can Jenelle, Jenelle does have a social media presence she could encourage others to help, or donate, she's not that helpless.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, leighroda said:

Jenelle: "If I wasn't pregnant..."

I'd be fighting for custody of Jace

I'd be working at a medical facility putting my education to use

I'd be at Jace's school volunteering my time and helping the teacher

I'd be helping at Jace's school fundraisers for the year

The real Jenelle:

She'd be sleeping all damn day while Kaiser is in his crib crying all damn day

She'd be screaming and yelling at Kaiser to shut up. The dogs too

She'd be getting high, high, HIGH!

She'd be posting selfies all day long

She'd be fighting with all the haters on social media

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why is this upside down! And WTH happened to her face?

She's got that Anfisa mouth thing going on with the corners of her mouth turned up like a cartoon smiley face. These girls and their plastic surgery...whew.

• Love 5

He violated an order of protection by having contact with his child in a grocery store. The mother of the child is the pregnant woman that Uncle ID Channel beat. Jennelle thinks it's okay because the order was almost expired and he plans on getting visitation and custody when it does. Of the child. The child that doesn't know who he is. He's appealing the case. Jennelle probably thinks he'll win because he didn't beat the pregnant woman while the order was in effect. Or something similar to that stupidity.

She's a possible felon because she hasn't actually been convicted of a felony yet. She's technically not guilty but, she's certainly not innocent. 

• Love 4

I'm not even sure WTH is going on here, so this is vague at best. Apparently, Javi posted a Snapchat video from the reunion and Barbara was heard in the background talking about Jace's mental issues and "hearing voices". The Ashley posted an article about it a few hours ago claiming to have known for months about Jace, but now Barbara has allegedly mentioned it on SM -she didn't- The Ashley decided it was okay to write about, was criticised to fuck and deleted the article. Anyone have any info?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Katt said:

I'm not even sure WTH is going on here, so this is vague at best. Apparently, Javi posted a Snapchat video from the reunion and Barbara was heard in the background talking about Jace's mental issues and "hearing voices". The Ashley posted an article about it a few hours ago claiming to have known for months about Jace, but now Barbara has allegedly mentioned it on SM -she didn't- The Ashley decided it was okay to write about, was criticised to fuck and deleted the article. Anyone have any info?

What is SM?

2 hours ago, Katt said:

Well, I could swear it has been mentioned on and off in the last season or two that Jace does have some behavioral problems and was acting out at school and home. Never heard about voices, but I hate to say it, I wouldn't be shocked.  I could swear I heard somewhere that both of Jenellle's older siblings have diagnosed mental issues, maybe her brother is even has schizophrenia.  And Jenelle goes without saying. Poor Jace really did not win the genetic lottery by any means:(

• Love 3

Normally The Ashley is pretty good but I'd be disappointed if she ran that article.  It's one thing to mention problems in the classroom, another to talk about potentially "hearing voices". Jace has enough sh*t in his life as is, no need for strangers to speculate about his mental health.  Jenelle and Barb might have signed up for the cameras but he didn't.  Jace deserves privacy too. 

ETA: The Ashley did run the article, the cached version is on Google. 

Edited by ChocolateAddict
Google sleuthing
  • Love 4

Why would Javi post that??? I always listen to my snaps again before sending them. And Barb, IMO, shouldn't really be talking about that to random people in the green room at MTV. The entire thing just makes me sick to my stomach, and I just feel so badly for little Jace. 

• Love 14

Even if Javi were to listen to it before posting, he wouldn't hear anything but his own voice. He is as narcissistic as they come. ***[ETA]Okay, I decided to find the article and the Snapchat is still there. Javi never speaks, it is just a ten second video where he starts by looking at himself and then pans to a young man sleeping in a chair. Barb's voice is clear in the background, and it is a run-on sentence where she says, "[w}as diagnosed because..." then her voice changes a bit like the train of thought shifted, "because I even said to him... and I said, ‘Jace are you hearing, like, voices in your head, or..." and the video ends. The Ashley then states that *her source* told The Ashley that he confessed to hearing voices.  For all we know, the source is Nathan or Janelle's druggy friend Tori. Frankly, it is a good thing they pulled it, since their video proof certainly doesn't say he's hearing voices. I don't think we can conclude the word "diagnosed" was even describing a condition for which hearing voices was a symptom. It seems like he was diagnosed with ADHD and medicated, and it was discussed on one of the Tell Alls. It was a rambling train of thought, as is my post. Jace could have answered no to her question.

I've decided to link to the cached page. Debating it in my head, I think hearing the inflection in Barb's voice is necessary to make a decision if she is claiming he's hearing voices or not. I don't think she is saying that on the tape. Without any other information, Barb's words make me think that she was concerned generally and, when she had him tested, he was diagnosed with ADHD.  Your Mile May Vary and no one has to click the link.

I know someone who received treatment from about age 14 on up after a history of sexual abuse. She had firm diagnoses of PTSD and generalized depression, but there were several "probable" diagnoses that she could not be diagnosed with until she turned 18, because medical standard required it. There are mental health workers on PTV who can probably explain why that is necessary better and more succinct than I can, so I won't try, other than to say I suspect he is too young to have a diagnosis of a severe mental illness like schizophrenia, which is what I think of when I hear the phrase "hearing voices".

As far as Janelle's mental health goes, when Janelle was in rehab, there was a conversation with the counselor about her probable diagnosis of one of being bipolar, and he stated that her brother being schizophrenic supported that diagnosis. I think, but it has been too long to be certain with out a re-watch of the scene, that he was explaining she needed to be drug free for a certain amount of time before it could be confirmed, because the drugs and/or withdraw can mimic and mask symptoms. Since then, she has referred to her self as bi-polar, but only if it somehow benefits her to say it.

They also discussed her dad having issues, and Barb has said she was a party animal when she was younger. I also think she imbibes often. I don't remember any comments about her sister having mental health issues, though. It is entirely possible and she and Janelle have been estranged and yet manage to feud on social media with Janelle calling her all kinds of names, but don't remember mental illness being included. I think I would be more shocked if she didn't have mental health issues and Janelle didn't point it out as a failure on her part. Some of those feuds would be humorous if they were part of one of those satirical ad-libs that comedians perform. (I'm struggling with my words tonight and can't remember what that is called.) ****[ETA]There is a comment in the linked article posted with video where Janelle says both her brother and sister have mental health issues, but doesn't give any detail.

Jace's dad was also an addict. Poor kid has a cornucopia of genetic predispositions for addiction and mental health issues. It's a good thing Barb is able to recognize something was going on that needed the assistance of mental health professionals. Janelle is like the Tasmanian Devi. blowing through his life and leaving destruction in her wake. Goodness gracious, this rambling got long.

• Love 8

I don't remember what season it was, but during one episode, Barb is trying to talk to Jenelle and says something about Jenelle being bipolar. In typical Jenelle fashion, she immediately starts shrieking that Barb is an idiot, that she's not bipolar, she has anxiety disorder and asks Barb if she wants Jenelle to get a note from her doctor to prove it. I think the convo happened when Jenelle was whining about being sooooooo stressed and all she needed was some xanax but the doctor wouldn't give her any. It would be extremely hard for a mental health professional to diagnose Jenelle because she's never  drug free long enough to know what her brain is doing.

• Love 4
On 11/15/2016 at 8:00 PM, lovesnark said:

I don't remember what season it was, but during one episode, Barb is trying to talk to Jenelle and says something about Jenelle being bipolar. In typical Jenelle fashion, she immediately starts shrieking that Barb is an idiot, that she's not bipolar, she has anxiety disorder and asks Barb if she wants Jenelle to get a note from her doctor to prove it. I think the convo happened when Jenelle was whining about being sooooooo stressed and all she needed was some xanax but the doctor wouldn't give her any. It would be extremely hard for a mental health professional to diagnose Jenelle because she's never  drug free long enough to know what her brain is doing.

It was two seasons ago. Here is a link to the story about the reunion and it mentions what you just posted. Except, Jenelle says panic disorder: http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-kailyn-lowry-talk-bipolar-disorder-837224/

What is really interesting is that the teen mom franchise has 6 out of 8 girls with a mental illness.  I believe that's much higher than the national average.

I wonder if teenage pregnancy, or having publicity at a young age are correlating factors, of if their burgeoning mental illness made them particularly good television.

• Love 8

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The ex-boyfriend of MTV’s “Teen Mom” series star Jenelle Evans is wanted by Myrtle Beach police for an unrelated domestic violence case.

According to a police report, a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Nathan Joseph Griffith, 29, after his current girlfriend said he choked her after getting into an argument at a local bar.

The victim told police that Griffith was at her house around 2:30 a.m. Sunday when he jumped on top of her and began to choke her.  Her roommate said she heard screaming and ran into the room and saw Griffith on top of the victim.  She yelled for him to stop and to leave the apartment, the report said.

Griffith then left the apartment.

http://wbtw.com/2016/12/12/ex-boyfriend-of-teen-mom-tv-show-star-wanted-for-domestic-violence/

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/nathan-griffith-police-incident-docs-signed.pdf

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
Added a second link
  • Love 3