Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle thinks that posting cute videos of Kaiser on Instagram makes her a great mom. "Look! I'm paying attention to my kid! Here's video proof!"

Even though I'm not watching the road and might get us killed!  But isn't he cute?

• Love 3

Is everyone ready? I'm wearing my more classier court heels, have a lovely orange glow from tan in a can and am drinking my coffee from a mason jar. If we find out the she beast was able to dodge court today, I'm going to be so pissed! It'll take weeks for this orange to fade and wearing heels just kills my feet.

• Love 5

Court heels are polished and ready.

I seriously can't believe Jenelle is even going through with a trial when it could've been settled a long time ago. She's going to go to jail to spite Nathan. What an idiot.

Fingers crossed that you're right. But, while I was looking for news this morning, I found a couple articles that claim the cop's dashcam video will prove that Nathan lied about witnessing the assault. According to what I read, he initially told the cops he was loading boxes into the truck and didn't see  it happen and changed his story in his written statement. But, Jenelle admitted that she 'accidentally' threw the jar and it hit Jessica. Nathan's version of what happened may not come into play at all.

• Love 4

According to radar online, her court date is today, but is there any chance her not guilty tweet is not the court ruling but rather her trying to pump herself up? Like when a team shouts win! at a pre game huddle? Please, any chance at all?

ETA: braved her twitter for myself. She's definitely saying that was a ruling of the court. Damn it.

What does this bitch have to do to serve more than 24 hours in jail?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4

No, her lawyer definitely says they underwent trial and she was found not guilty.

TBH, if anyone needs to spend some time in jail, it's Jenelle. But I'm sort of glad she wasn't found guilty for this, because Nathan is ALSO a disgusting emotional and physical abuser. It wouldn't exactly be thrilling to see him jumping all over social media being excited about this. NOTHING JUSTIFIES ASSAULT. AT ALL. But the claim that he lied about it is probably true, and he absolutely, 100% dragged his girlfriend into it and knowingly provoked Jenelle. He knows Jenelle is just as violent and insane as he is...he knew what he was doing when he brought his girlfriend there against her wishes. Again, it does NOT justify Jenelle's behavior. But Jessica was dragged into this by one manipulator only to be assaulted by another. I mean, he basically baited Jenelle with his girlfriend. A person he claims to 'love.' He KNEW Jenelle would attack her. Absolutely knew.

I do wish on one level she'd finally paid some consequences, but I'm also a little happy that Nathan doesn't get the purely vindictive triumph he obviously wanted. I only feel bad for Jessica in this situation (though I assume she's no angel). And, as always, Kaiser.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4

I wonder if the victim dismissed the charges (custody deal) and Jenelle sees that as "not gully"?

I was kind of thinking this too, it seems like she was barely in the court room before announcing her "verdict"!

I only feel bad for Jessica in this situation (though I assume she's no angel). And, as always, Kaiser.

Jenelle and Nathan, Jenelle and David, all losers at life.  Jessica is old enough to take her own risks; Kaiser is completely helpless.  I keep hoping MTV will stop filming because then Kaiser can go live with the only person who seems to love him, Nathan's mom.

• Love 1

I mean I just feel bad that she got a head injury-- that's not fair no matter how old you are or who your boyfriend is. But she was certainly complicit in the whole thing, I agree. Maybe Nathan manipulated her or maybe she insisted, who knows.

I mean I just feel bad that she got a head injury-- that's not fair no matter how old you are or who your boyfriend is. But she was certainly complicit in the whole thing, I agree. Maybe Nathan manipulated her or maybe she insisted, who knows.

Oh, Jessica was definitely looking to stir up shit by riding along with Nathan to do the custody exchange. She didn't deserve to be assaulted but my sympathy is limited.

• Love 3

I agree, Nathan isn't an angel and neither is Jessica. But for someone to deliberately approach someone else and knowingly throw a glass at their head with the intent to harm that person, then subsequently get off scot free with no consequences doesn't seem right. It seems Jenelle is like a cat with nine lives. One of these it'll finally catch up to her. I'm sure this isn't the last time she has a brush with the law.

• Love 6

I agree, Nathan isn't an angel and neither is Jessica. But for someone to deliberately approach someone else and knowingly throw a glass at their head with the intent to harm that person, then subsequently get off scot free with no consequences doesn't seem right. It seems Jenelle is like a cat with nine lives. One of these it'll finally catch up to her. I'm sure this isn't the last time she has a brush with the law.

I know; I'd take this as a new lease on life if I was her. But I don't have faith in her to do that.

Not even bloody anger management classes?  Community service?  SOMETHING?  No wonder she keeps on getting worse and worse, it's like when a kid isn't disciplined, they keep pushing the boundaries because they know that there aren't consequences. 

If Jenelle has one talent it has to be picking lawyers.  Amy and Dustin both deserve awards for their quality work in keeping this crazy bitch out of gaol.  

• Love 7

It's mind boggling that Teflon Jenelle got off again. I did some looking to see what I could find in the way of shit she didn't get off scott free on. She has pleaded guilty twice to drug possession and was sentenced to probation. Both probations were violated for dirty drug tests. The felony charges for heroin and percoset possession were plea bargained down to a misdemeanor (she probably agreed to give info about dealers), she agreed to rehab at the cushy, mostly worthless vacation/rehab in Malibu and got more probation.

So, her whining that the assault charge showing up on the background check was the only thing keeping her from getting into that program she mentioned for school is complete and utter bullshit. I have two rentals and I ran criminal, civil and credit background checks on potential tenants the last time one of them was available.  When you get the results, there is a page just for arrest records. It shows the date of the arrest and the charge(s). That's it. No outcome, no 'charges later dropped', no lawyer got them off. If you want to spend more money, you can research individual cases further but most agencies don't bother.

So, as we sit here today saddened that she wasn't held accountable AGAIN, we can turn that frown upside down knowing that any prospective employer is going to get a page showing 16 arrests for multiple drug, breaking and entering, trespassing, violating no contact order and assault charges. And, they won't give her the time of day to attempt to explain any of it away :)

• Love 7

It's mind boggling that Teflon Jenelle got off again. I did some looking to see what I could find in the way of shit she didn't get off scott free on. She has pleaded guilty twice to drug possession and was sentenced to probation. Both probations were violated for dirty drug tests. The felony charges for heroin and percoset possession were plea bargained down to a misdemeanor (she probably agreed to give info about dealers), she agreed to rehab at the cushy, mostly worthless vacation/rehab in Malibu and got more probation.

So, her whining that the assault charge showing up on the background check was the only thing keeping her from getting into that program she mentioned for school is complete and utter bullshit. I have two rentals and I ran criminal, civil and credit background checks on potential tenants the last time one of them was available. When you get the results, there is a page just for arrest records. It shows the date of the arrest and the charge(s). That's it. No outcome, no 'charges later dropped', no lawyer got them off. If you want to spend more money, you can research individual cases further but most agencies don't bother.

So, as we sit here today saddened that she wasn't held accountable AGAIN, we can turn that frown upside down knowing that any prospective employer is going to get a page showing 16 arrests for multiple drug, breaking and entering, trespassing, violating no contact order and assault charges. And, they won't give her the time of day to attempt to explain any of it away :)

Long time lurker - first post !! ( about dead eyed janelle ? Oh well !). Janelle gets let off again and the countdown is on for her first domestic with David the Dunce ( did you see him on the Dads special - yikes ) . Poor little Roll , i just want to scoop him up and hug that little roly poly Roll

• Love 7

Long time lurker - first post !! ( about dead eyed janelle ? Oh well !). Janelle gets let off again and the countdown is on for her first domestic with David the Dunce ( did you see him on the Dads special - yikes ) . Poor little Roll , i just want to scoop him up and hug that little roly poly Roll

Nice to meet you, DNR :) It is just a matter of time before Jenelle and Uncle Dave have their first domestic charge on the books. Maybe they'll frame their mugshots side by side! I want to go steal the Roll and cuddle him, too.

• Love 1

I think when Jenelle is no longer able to afford a decent lawyer, she finally start seeing jail time. I think when the show ends and these girls fade back into obscurity, we'll see a quick news blurb about a former reality star being arrested and later on, another blurb about her being found guilty of whatever crime and sentenced to x amount of time in jail.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 4

I think when Jenelle is no longer able to afford a decent lawyer, she finally start seeing jail time. I think when the show ends and these girls fade back into obscurity, we'll see a quick news blurb about a former reality star being arrested and later on, another blurb about her being found guilty of whatever crime and sentenced to x amount of time in jail.

I would love to see a total of how much she's spent on attorney fees. Probably enough to buy a home or two.  

• Love 1

Is her attorney's full name featured on the series? If so, the attorney fees could be waived in exchange for the free promotion.

If that's the case, then smart move on her part. Every Jenelle clone in North Carolina is probably lined up outside her door right now.

Is her attorney's full name featured on the series? If so, the attorney fees could be waived in exchange for the free promotion.

I've only seen the first names. Amy is her SC lawyer and Dustin was her NC lawyer. We haven't seen Dustin for a while but I'm sure he'll make an appearance soon since we just know there's DV on the horizon with Uncle Dave.  It's only a matter of time before they start fighting 24/7 and we know they both get physical when they're pissed. Amy and Dustin are both criminal defense attorneys and we saw her talking to an attorney about Jace last season. I'd assume that one specializes in Family Law. We need a spreadsheet to keep track of attorneys in two different states!

• Love 1

Has Janelle ever had any friends or boyfriends who weren't intimately familiar with the criminal court system?

I know, right? It's like there's a "three DUIs" checkbox on Tinder.

• Love 7

Damn, Barb was right. Jenelle really does have a "lucky court stah."

The worst is that not only does Jenelle never have to pay any consequences but also that this will probably just embolden her more so she'll do even worse things without fear of consequences.

Hey Uncle Dave, if I were you I'd sneak all of the mason jars and glasses out of the house and replace them with Solo cups. Those will be a lot safer for you (and any kids who may accidentally get hit) next time Jenelle wants to hum a glass at someone.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 4
The worst is that not only does Jenelle never have to pay any consequences but also that this will probably just embolden her more so she'll do even worse things without fear of consequences.

She'd have to do something a lot worse to face any significant consequences.  My daughter is a drug addict, in and out of jail.  She never does one single thing the court orders, and they just keep letting her go!  Like she's suddenly going to start paying her fines.

My point is, there are SO many people in jails and prisons in the US, they cannot lock up every single person, even if said person clearly would benefit from a stay in jail.  Couple that with expensive, private attorneys and no way Jenelle is facing time, unless, as I said, she does something far more serious.

• Love 6

Meanwhile, there are still black men in maximum security prison because they used crack in the 80s.

Or weed

At least Jace has babs. Babs was there taking care of him as a baby and now. The roll has nobody. I'm worried he's going to get RAD. Why did two idiots create a child. Jenelle went six years with out having a baby. She should've stuck to only giving birth once.

• Love 7
On 4/26/2016 at 2:39 AM, CofCinci said:

"You're with me now!"
He's going to beat the shit out of her one day.

Or vice versa. 

Jenelle's men never really change. They just have bigger jaws or more facial hair. 

• Love 13