Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I noticed neither Jace nor Maryssa were initially buckled up in seat belts. Later on in the car Jace was but he wasn't even sitting correctly in it. I seriously don't know anyone personally who doesn't buckle their kids in. She doesn't do anything right. Nothing. Selfish bitch without an ounce of maternal instincts.

• Love 3

Replying to this post from last week's episode thread since I think my question fits better here:

What would have to happen to Jenelle and/or Kaiser to have all of her dumbass fangirls realize that she's the worst mother ever and should not be emulated or sympathized with?

Nothing, they will never admit she's a bad mom. Kaiser could set himself on fire while Jenellle is passed out from whatever the hell it is she snorts/smokes/shoots up with and her fan girls would rush to her defense within seconds "OMG u guyZ, shes lyk a gud mom. ixcydents hapen, n if her mom wasnt tryna keep her son away frm her, shed be ok"

• Love 7

I honestly shed tears watching Jace on my tv. That poor little boy breaks my heart. Why doesn't some authority figure see this show and get involved? He is a statistic waiting to happen.

• Love 4

There was some talk about Jenelle's father in the episode thread. I found this from Jenelle's website, written by her,  I assume. I copy/pasted it below.

From The Heart
Published by  TEAM JENELLE at February 1, 2016 Categories
Portfolio-freshblue
A lot of people ask and wonder about my biological father, where he is, why isn’t he in my life. First things first, growing up. Wow, I keep deleting what I write because I have no idea where to begin and how to put my thoughts into words. I grew up with my older brother, sister, father, and mother up to the age of 5 or 6 of what I can remember. We grew up in Scranton, PA. He always knew how to put a smile on my face while singing old songs to me in the car like Red Hot Chili Peppers and just rock music while driving around town in the car running errands. I would love to hear his voice because he actually was a great singer and use to be in a band with Chevy Chase and had blonde hair down to his butt !!!!! For some reason my siblings and my mother always had a sour attitude towards my father and I had no idea why, later on I found out there was a huge reason behind that. I’ll save that for my book. I was always daddy’s little girl. Always wanted to be around him and just watch him play the keyboard and show me how to put songs together on his computer at my grandmother’s house. This lead to him buying me my first digital camera and guiding me to my ultimate career goal which was film editing. I took videos all the time of my brother and I riding bikes or simply “acting” like we were arguing to get my mother’s reaction in the background, which was all a joke to us. We always had fun with my camera. My mother and father never got along and I don’t remember, but there was always arguing and physical altercations in my household growing up, so they both decided to get a divorce and he moved out. I remember that broke my heart pretty bad, even being so young.
I went from seeing him everyday and listening to his soothing singing to nothing but silence at night and my mom yelling at my brother and sister for some reason or another. We use to have visitation with my father after the divorce, along with my brother and sister tagging along. These visitations lasted for a few years… until my mother met my step-father Mike. My mother meeting my step-father to me, I’m guessing, made my father feel like he shouldn’t even be involved anymore. Another man stepped into his children’s lives and he just gave-up. The last time i saw my father I was expecting him to come pick all three of us up from the house. My step-father was standing on the porch with us waiting, I honestly feel like my mother did this on purpose. A few minutes later I saw my own father drive past the house upon seeing my step-dad standing on the porch and he didn’t stop to pick us up for our visit. I was torn into pieces. A couple years later we relocated from Pennsylvania to North Carolina. My father weirdly called my mother one day and asked to speak to my brother and my brother and sister and both of them didn’t want to. He then asked to speak to me. My mother immediately said “She doesn’t want to speak to you.”, then piped in and said “Uhm, yes I do.” I asked my father where he’s been and he said, “Home. How are you?” and I said “Good, when are you coming to visit me?” and my mom grabbed the phone and said “We can set something up, but you need to come here.” Ever since that talk I have not seen or spoken to my father. To this day I have no idea whether it was the best choice for me to cut ties with him like my mother tried to make me do, or if my father just didn’t want anything to do with us, or me, anymore. This thought is always on my mind, but until I get to speak to him it will never be answered. Maybe one day we will reconnect once again. Love you daddy. I don’t what happened in the past, everyone has a past but everyone can change. I know he loved his kids and if he didn’t he wouldn’t have tried to be in our lives in the first place. Some questions sometimes are best unanswered

• Love 1

I noticed that Jace wasn't buckled in. Who does that? If you don't have a seat buckle for your kid, you take a different car or two cars. Oh, but mom can't be without her new man for 10 minutes to drive somewhere.

All I could picture was Jace sitting in the middle and being unrestrained and how he would projectile out of the car if they were hit from any direction. If I were Barbara I would be fucking furious at that.

At the time I assumed they got out of it because there isn't a seatbelt for that seat because I used to have a 1965 Mustang that didn't have back seat seatbelts.

But then, any newer car has seatbelts for ALL seats, don't they? Did they just choose not to use it?

(edited)

Lmfao, there was a blurb on FB this week about a guy who secured several cases of beer in seat belts, while his young children were in the car totally unrestrained. I could see Jenelle and Uncle Dave doing some messed up shit like that.

Jenelle would tie Jace to the roof rack with dental floss if the alternative meant skipping a date with her boyfriend.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

There is a  sneak peek on MTV's site of Jenelle talking to her lawyer on the phone and it's GOLD! Her lawyer lays it on the line for her and it's awesome to hear. Of course, Jenelle isn't having any of it and has a tantrum and walks off. Her lawyer tells her that she went to court to ask for a jury trial to buy more time to try to negotiate a plea agreement. Nathan and Jessica showed up for court and Jenelle's lawyer had a long talk with both of them. She tells Jenelle that Nathan was clear headed and reasonable and that Jenelle really needs to work with him to get a custody agreement in place. Then, she tells her that Jessica is a really nice girl and that's when Jenelle really loses it. The lawyer tells her that since Jessica wasn't in Jenelle's house when she assaulted her, they have her red handed, that you can't use force to make someone leave your driveway and that Jenelle really needs to cop a plea to not have assault 3 on her record. It's awesome to watch the little bitch's head almost explode from hearing the truth! Sounds like Nathan and Jessica spilled all the beans about Jenelle refusing to let Nathan see Kaiser unless Jessica dropped the charges and it really blew up in her face.

• Love 7

Didn't Jenelle's father abuse Babs? Then she was broke and had to raise three kids on her own?

That's what she says. He says she was abusive as well. Who knows at this point. I assume it was just a mutually abusive, toxic environment all around.

Edited by Lm2162

That sneak peek is hilarious! Watching Jenelle get a taste of comeuppance is great. That lawyer seems stupid as hell, though...Nathan and Jessica are definitely not "good people," and they also aren't her clients. You need your lawyer in your corner...that's what a lawyer is for even if you're guilty (maybe especially, ha).

• Love 1

Did Jenelle just hang up on the lawyer while she was still talking?

Does she ever wait for someone to finish talking before she hangs up?

(haven't seen the clip yet, but wouldn't surprise me in the least)

• Love 2

Haha, that was awesome! She's run out of lawyers who will just kiss her ass for money. I loved the part when she's like, "I don't get how this went from Jessica to Kaiser". Um, it's quite clear. They will drop the charges, so your record doesn't keep growing, if you will agree to some sort of custody and stop holding your child with Nathan hostage. How does she not get that? 

I was almost too distracted by her bad eyebrows to pay attention to that clip, but I'm glad I did. It was great. 

• Love 8

That sneak peek is hilarious! Watching Jenelle get a taste of comeuppance is great. That lawyer seems stupid as hell, though...Nathan and Jessica are definitely not "good people," and they also aren't her clients. You need your lawyer in your corner...that's what a lawyer is for even if you're guilty (maybe especially, ha).

The lawyer has represented Nathan in the past, so she does know him. She represented both of them in South Carolina. I think 'good people' is a relative term in this situation. When Jenelle is the comparison, the bar is set pretty low. It sounds like this was a pre trial hearing, so this is most likely the first time she heard about Jenelle using Kaiser as an extortion tool.

Did Jenelle just hang up on the lawyer while she was still talking?

Yes, she did. I hope the lawyer said fuck it and left her hanging. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 3

So it seems Jenelle still holds onto the hate that she deems that her mother made her father go away. I don't know the facts of their relationship, but no matter what Barb does, Jenelle never sees her side or wants to. She always will put her daddy on a pedastal and blame someone else besides him for not coming around or not coming to pick her up because Mike was on the porch. If her 'daddy' wanted and loved her soooooo much he would have been around this whole time and during her whole life. Barb has been. She needs to give credit where credit is due instead of living in a fantasy world where her 'daddy' was this great and loving man.

Yes this sounds bitter from me, but as a single parent to a 19 year old who has never seen her dad, I see things a lot differently. And I hate that Jenelle is making this all Mike and Barb's fault. No Jenelle your dad was a douche, just like you Jenelle. Your mother may not be Mother Teresa but she has been there for you always.

• Love 10

Before I left for clinic today, I looked around to see if I could find anything about the assault charge. It's scheduled for trial on April 22. So, Jenelle is going to fork out  at least $500 a day for her lawyer and 12 poor, unfortunate souls are going to have to lose money from their jobs to sit on a jury for a white trash extravaganza in Horry County. Her lawyer told her that she pretty much had no defense since Jessica was not in her house, so I'd say she's screwed. IIRC, Jessica was sitting in the car. So,  it's not like she was walking up the driveway and Jenelle could aim and throw the mason jar. She had to get close enough to the car to hit her with it through the window. There's still time to hammer out a plea agreement before trial, though. If the little bitch had an ounce of sense, she'd take a deal and admit she would never have gotten a job as an MA even before she assaulted someone.

If it goes to trial, we can have a party here while we wait to hear how it turns out. Suggested dress for the party will be orange spray tans, badly penciled eyebrows, bra straps showing and cocktails will be served in mason jars. Extra party favors for those with stitches from falling while drunk. Dude!

• Love 9

Before I left for clinic today, I looked around to see if I could find anything about the assault charge. It's scheduled for trial on April 22. So, Jenelle is going to fork out at least $500 a day for her lawyer and 12 poor, unfortunate souls are going to have to lose money from their jobs to sit on a jury for a white trash extravaganza in Horry County. Her lawyer told her that she pretty much had no defense since Jessica was not in her house, so I'd say she's screwed. IIRC, Jessica was sitting in the car. So, it's not like she was walking up the driveway and Jenelle could aim and throw the mason jar. She had to get close enough to the car to hit her with it through the window. There's still time to hammer out a plea agreement before trial, though. If the little bitch had an ounce of sense, she'd take a deal and admit she would never have gotten a job as an MA even before she assaulted someone.

If it goes to trial, we can have a party here while we wait to hear how it turns out. Suggested dress for the party will be orange spray tans, badly penciled eyebrows, bra straps showing and cocktails will be served in mason jars. Extra party favors for those with stitches from falling while drunk. Dude!

Don't forget to wear your courtroom heels™!

• Love 8

Ahem, that would be CLASSY courtroom heels! As opposed to your casual courtroom heels. I'm guessing misdemeanor vs. felony dictates the style of footwear.

Actually, it's More Classier Courtroom Heels - LOL! I believe assault 3 is a misdemeanor, these heels would be appropriate. For a felony, I'd think platforms would be the way to go. Bedazzled platforms. With a very short skirt to show off the lovely orange glow of tan in a can.

• Love 7

Actually, it's More Classier Courtroom Heels - LOL! I believe assault 3 is a misdemeanor, these heels would be appropriate. For a felony, I'd think platforms would be the way to go. Bedazzled platforms. With a very short skirt to show off the lovely orange glow of tan in a can.

Good suggestion on the platforms. You could hollow out the heel to make room for a shiv.

• Love 4

I can't believe Jenelle is taking this to court. She is seriously one of the most delusional people I've ever seen. Does she really think anyone is going to find it acceptable to throw a glass at someone just for arriving in a car in your driveway??? She is wasting the court's time and her money. (Not HER time, because what else does she have to do with her life?) I just wish we could have the trial filmed, because I'm sure it would be hilarious - classier courtroom heels and all. 

• Love 5

She is only taking it to court because she does not want to let Nathan 'win' at anything. But if she had one ounce of sense in her brain she would have given him what he wanted because now this will be on her record and that isn't going to look good for her custody battles or job searches. She's so damn dumb and only worries about herself and doesn't think. She is such a child.

Just think if she had thrown that and seriously injured whatever her name is. I mean come on, all she was doing was sitting in the truck. But Jenelle can have her new guy around Kaiser snd there is nothing wrong with that. Grow the fuck up. Quit hanging up on people, quit stomping off, slamming doors and quit throwing mason jars at people's heads. For fuck's sake, nothing changes with her except her current dick status

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 6

It's really interesting that she blames Barb for making her daddy figure leave and is thus (apparently) so intent on replacing him that she ignores her own children.

Need a bottle?  Too bad, I'm finding a father figure/male approval.

Want a stable home? Nope, I'm busy with my newest male approval robot.

She can't even see it.

• Love 6

Maybe she'll scream monkey too.

Jenelle has this fantasy about why 'daddy' left. But I think it's funny how he went on record.

And I had fun reading about her filing for custody in March and Nathan fought right back with all her shit she's done. This is going to be a fun next couple if months with both the custody battle and her charges of being a dumbass. She just can't stay put of trouble and wonders why Barb won't give back Jace, it's because you suck

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 6

Are all these guys homeless before they meet Jenelle? Who thinks it's a good idea to move someone into your home after knowing them only a few weeks?

These must be the people who always wind up on The People's Court.  This bunch breaks more leases than should be allowed.  How can this dude just pick up and move in?  Cause he's a couch surfer like the rest of the bums. He just lucked up on Janelle's couch this time that comes w nookie and probably a free car.

Was Cole the only one who said he couldn't move until his lease was up?  I like that man. Except for the baby talk...cant take that.

• Love 7

I can't believe Jenelle is taking this to court. She is seriously one of the most delusional people I've ever seen. Does she really think anyone is going to find it acceptable to throw a glass at someone just for arriving in a car in your driveway??? She is wasting the court's time and her money. (Not HER time, because what else does she have to do with her life?) I just wish we could have the trial filmed, because I'm sure it would be hilarious - classier courtroom heels and all. 

At some point this season, she mentioned there was dash cam video from the cop that was there. She seems to think it will exonerate her. Unless it shows Jessica physically attacking her, she's toast. Even if Jessica was calling her every filthy name in the book (which doesn't seem to be the case), you don't throw things at people or put your hands on them. Unless you're Jenelle. From what I've been able to find, it sounds like she called Nathan and told him she put his stuff in the driveway and told him not to bring his girlfriend when he came to pick it up. When he got there, she looked out the window and saw Jessica in his car and flipped the fuck out. Now, a rational, reasonable person would have just stayed in the house while their ex loaded up their stuff and left. Not Jenelle! How dare Nathan not follow her orders! He's going to pay for it and so is his girlfriend!

Are all these guys homeless before they meet Jenelle? Who thinks it's a good idea to move someone into your home after knowing them only a few weeks?

Jenelle. And, she's too stupid to figure out all they want is to mooch off her and have their mug on TV. The MTV check is a nice bonus.

• Love 2

Jenelle. And, she's too stupid to figure out all they want is to mooch off her and have their mug on TV. The MTV check is a nice bonus.

Someone on the new episode thread asked why these guys always tell Jenelle to get custody of Jace, even though any idiot knows she's not qualified to be his mother. I think users are very slick in knowing how to stroke their target's ego. Even though Jenelle could give two shits about getting Jace back, she loves the validation of someone telling her she SHOULD have him. No sooner do the words leave her latest boyfriend's mouth and she's asking him to move in, all expenses paid. As you noted, they get a free place to stay and an MTV check to boot.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Someone on the new episode thread asked why these guys always tell Jenelle to get custody of Jace, even though any idiot knows she's not qualified to be his mother. I think users are very slick in knowing how to stroke their target's ego. Even though Jenelle could give two shits about getting Jace back, she loves the validation of someone telling her she SHOULD have him. No sooner do the words leave her latest boyfriend's mouth and she's asking him to move in, all expenses paid. As you noted, they get a free place to stay and an MTV check to boot.

That was me :) You're so right! Tell her what a great mom she is and sympathize with her when she lies and says she misses Jace. I guess I didn't think it through and see that it was the best way for them to secure free housing, a car, TV time and a check from MTV. I was applying logic to the situation, silly me! You'd think I'd know by now that logic and Jenelle don't belong in my brain at the same time. 

• Love 5

That was me :) You're so right! Tell her what a great mom she is and sympathize with her when she lies and says she misses Jace. I guess I didn't think it through and see that it was the best way for them to secure free housing, a car, TV time and a check from MTV. I was applying logic to the situation, silly me! You'd think I'd know by now that logic and Jenelle don't belong in my brain at the same time.

Exactly and notice how quick Uncle Dave was to criticize Barb and paint her as the bad guy. He's met her what, one time? And stupid Jenelle just laps up the bullshit and opens her wallet. Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 7

Someone on twitter asked Jenelle why she wasn't on the after show last night. She responded with 'ask mjfree or mtv'. mjfree is Morgan J Freeman, the executive producer of the show. Hmmmmmm. There were some articles about how she caused a bunch of drama when they filmed the after shows at the end of March. She showed up sick, a lot of speculation that she was hungover, and demanded they call an ambulance. They refused but did arrange for a nurse to start an IV for her because she was dehydrated (hungover). Maybe they're finally growing tired of all of her bullshit and told her to stay home.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 3