Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Wonky head shape aside, that poor baby looks exhausted. I doubt her two idiot parents have bothered to put her on any kind of sleep schedule or they keep her up with their drug-fueled arguments. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Ummm....taking three kids to the grocery store is hardly what I'd call "fun," but ok, UBT.....

Full disclosure - I hate taking my two toddlers grocery shopping with me and try to go before I get them from daycare and after I get off of work when I can. I'd hardly post on social media about how much "fun" the grocery store was with kids because it seems disingenuous to those of us with small kids.  We know how much "fun" that grocery trip probably was. Also, does he want a medal or something for taking them to the grocery store? When I take my kids with me I'm too exhausted to seek validation for it by posting it on social media and it's not like I'm doing something incredibly interesting or noteworthy that other parents are also doing all over the world that day.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20

I am such a mom, I see the trolley hitting a bump and Eggsley knocking a tooth out and while I am snarking why is Maryssa sitting in a child seat, from the flowers I am guessing mom of the year is at home crying that nobody cares about her.

• Love 19
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Let’s let the toddler suck on the nasty milk lid, touched by who knows how many people, while the flu is killing kids left and right. That’s a great idea.  

Plus, that's not even her favorite beverage. She prefers egg nog(gin). 

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, druzy said:
I wonder if there will be a tweet and delete twitter war.

"and etc" is the slightest language sin I've seen from these idiots in a long time...

is it safe to say that Nathan may be somewhat-semi book smart and that he went to well schools?

(and now I need a shower...)

• Love 12

Was David still married when he purchased the land with Jenelle? He purchased a condo and took out a mortgage with his wife in September 2016 and purchased the land with Jenelle December 2, 2016.

The only thing I can think of is that David had to take out the mortgage with his wife as part of the divorce settlement. question.thumb.png.29f265d0f067ae567808ec9d97b2fedf.pngquesti.thumb.png.3b243e06b620429e49c9a9cb2e482a60.pngquest.thumb.png.03d2e9bea6f3b85aafc5c04bc632a78f.png

• Love 3
1 hour ago, teapot said:

"and etc" is the slightest language sin I've seen from these idiots in a long time...

is it safe to say that Nathan may be somewhat-semi book smart and that he went to well schools?

(and now I need a shower...)

Nathan didn't write that. Maybe his new girlfriend or mom did. Either way, it wasn't him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

0ajjj.png

"Can care less"? Oh Jane, you ignorant slut. 

And BTW Jenelle, you want to relate to people? Well apparently NATHAN related to what you said you stupid stupid stupid twat. Go "care less" away from the eyes of the world. PLEASE. 

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"Can care less"? Oh Jane, you ignorant slut. 

And BTW Jenelle, you want to relate to people? Well apparently NATHAN related to what you said you stupid stupid stupid twat. Go "care less" away from the eyes of the world. PLEASE. 

"Isnt depression just a fancy word for 'bummed out'"?

"Dwight, you ignorant slut!"

(Sorry, big Office fan here lol)

• Love 12
On 1/28/2018 at 6:41 PM, Mkay said:

Most definitely someone else’s design. Someone posted the pic from Pinterest with the exact tattoo. I think it’s in the tweets above. The only things different was the original had lace and pearls around it. 

There is something off about her...her head is shaped like a dinosaur egg courtesy of parental neglect and she is starting to take after Lurch, looks-wise.

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Why does Headsley have no hair right about her ear?

Between her and Nova, Headsley has a big ass back head and Nova has a big ass forehead. 

Babies have weird-ass hair growth patterns. My daughter has super long pieces over her ears and right in the middle of the back while everything else is kinda short. A little girl she goes to daycare with has like 6-inch curls on top and fuzz everywhere else. 

Of course with Jenelle and Lurch, the poor baby could have gotten gum stuck in her hair or something and they just cut it out...

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Birdee said:

Of course with Jenelle and Lurch, the poor baby could have gotten gum stuck in her hair or something and they just cut it out...

You think they would've noticed that?! If she had gum stuck in her hair, my money is on Kaiser being the one to cut it out. 

• Love 7
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, Birdee said:

Babies have weird-ass hair growth patterns. My daughter has super long pieces over her ears and right in the middle of the back while everything else is kinda short. A little girl she goes to daycare with has like 6-inch curls on top and fuzz everywhere else. 

Or Eggsley pulled on her own hair out of frustration due to all the abuse, yelling, and cursing going on around her.

Or Maryssa pulled on Eggsley's hair when she was tossing her around on the couch like she was on WWF. 

12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She most likely is missing a patch of hair in the area of her head that rubbed up against the baby seat she was kept in 24/7.  That’s why her head is misshapen. 

That too. 

There is something off about her...her head is shaped like a dinosaur egg

To whoever posted about it looking like it was ready to hatch...lol  That never gets old. 

Who will hatch first - Amber or Egglsey? Someone had mentioned Amber sits on that couch like she is waiting for something to hatch beneath her fat ass.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
On 1/30/2018 at 9:03 AM, druzy said:

Jenelle:

0a2.png

Like how Jenelle has always made a big deal that when she “gets Jace back” Barb will never see him again? Oh wait, she’s “just a grandparent” in Jenelle’s sick, deluded mind. Never mind that Jace thinks of Barb as a parent and it clearly upsets him when Jenelle treats her like shit.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:42 AM, Mkay said:

I keep this on my phone for tweets just like this: 

A5450B55-A303-49F8-A2DC-71FF0BD0159B.jpeg

Jenelle needs this as her next tattoo.

• Love 12

Is it just me, or does Ensley look in all her photos like she can barely hold up her head? I've seen her contorting into some strange positions, especially in pics where she is sitting up and there is nowhere for her to support her head, like in that grocery store parking lot pic. A grocery cart seat would be the worst place to sit if your head weighed twice as much as the rest of your body! It just really angers me that Jenelle and David won't get her help, due to ignorance and/or vanity. Even if Jenelle brought it up, I see David flying into a rage and yelling, "nobody in this family needs a helmet! NOBODY! Ain't nothing wrong with her head! I'm her father and would know if something was wrong with her head!" Kind of like how Kaiser doesn't need glasses because he's the master race. However, Kaiser can always get glasses at any time later in life. Ensley only has a limited window to correct her head formation, and that window might have closed already!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, druzy said:

This will be the opening footage for the Dateline Swamp Special accompanied with Keith Morrison's narrative:

It may be one of the most twisted murder stories you'll ever see.  Certainly one of the most twisted love affairs. But somebody was dead, that was obvious. It was supposed to look like an accident.

I totally read that in his voice.  Spot on!!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She is high as fuck in this picture. 

I thought the exact same thing...I mean same words & all!

I'm hanging my head in shame because I finally related to Jenelle...I just saw an epic Wilson Phillips concert, and I thought to myself "dang...I should've put feathers in my hair". 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, druzy said:

This will be the opening footage for the Dateline Swamp Special accompanied with Keith Morrison's narrative:

It may be one of the most twisted murder stories you'll ever see.  Certainly one of the most twisted love affairs. But somebody was dead, that was obvious. It was supposed to look like an accident.

I’m thinking an episode of Snapped or even better Snapped:Killer Couples.  

• Love 6

I'm sorry, but jenelle is looking too pudgy there. I don't like to body shame people, but I 100% will body shame jenelle after all the times she's called other people fat on social media. I think she has had a hard time keeping weight off after this third pregnancy, since she was much bigger than usual at her wedding, though she should have chosen a different dress. Side note: I wonder if she knew what kind of dress Chelsea was going to wear. I could see Chelsea maybe showing them all a pic back in 2016 right after she chose the dress, before she got pregnant with Watson. I say this because Jenelle's looked like the cheap version of Chelsea's dress; way too similar!

anyway, jenelle is looking pudgier than she did at her wedding, and with her that always means pregnancy. Plus, we know UBT wants at least one more child with her! I bet they are hoping for a son for him. Jenelle looks like she has grown a size or two at least since the wedding. 

Crazy theoru: maybe she was pregnant at her wedding, but aborted that baby. Maybe it's a round of musical abortions. She might keep getting pregnant and then aborting when she learns the sex. That would be sad, but I wouldn't put it past these scum bags. Could explain the timing of her sister in law's accusations about her frequenting the abortion clinic that have been going strong since around the wedding! Jenelle's only had one abortion publicly, so she's certainly had others in secret if Jessica alleges she has her own bed at the clinic. 

• Love 5

@Christina87 her arm does look thicker to me, now that could be due to the position in the photo, OR weight gain (I’m not sure). 

Id take anything Dave’s sister says with a grain of salt- glass houses and all that, but UBT wants more kids so I see her having one more with him before he cuts and runs. With Jenelle a pregnancy announcement is possible at ANY TIME. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I'm sorry, but jenelle is looking too pudgy there. I don't like to body shame people, but I 100% will body shame jenelle after all the times she's called other people fat on social media. I think she has had a hard time keeping weight off after this third pregnancy, since she was much bigger than usual at her wedding, though she should have chosen a different dress. Side note: I wonder if she knew what kind of dress Chelsea was going to wear. I could see Chelsea maybe showing them all a pic back in 2016 right after she chose the dress, before she got pregnant with Watson. I say this because Jenelle's looked like the cheap version of Chelsea's dress; way too similar!

anyway, jenelle is looking pudgier than she did at her wedding, and with her that always means pregnancy. Plus, we know UBT wants at least one more child with her! I bet they are hoping for a son for him. Jenelle looks like she has grown a size or two at least since the wedding. 

Crazy theoru: maybe she was pregnant at her wedding, but aborted that baby. Maybe it's a round of musical abortions. She might keep getting pregnant and then aborting when she learns the sex. That would be sad, but I wouldn't put it past these scum bags. 

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the most recent photos! My first thought was "oh shit, she's pregnant again!" Because you know...that's what these two morons need. Another child that is left to survive on The Land and serve as a WWE Wrestling Buddy for Maryssa.

I didn't notice her looking pudgier at her wedding, but perhaps I missed that as I was too busy laughing too hard at her ugly ass dress and even uglier half veil. WE know why it was literally ripped in half, but I'm still shocked she opted to wear a ghetto ass torn up veil. (I know, I know)

She should've chucked the "veil" altogether and thrown some flowers in her hair instead. Or some sod. Or an Olive Garden breadstick to wrap around her hair. Anything else. The fact that she walked down the aisle in her "veil" is proof that she has no real friends who should have told her "Take that shit off. You're crazy if you think that looks good. Show me your Pinterest board with people wearing half veils." 

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Let’s take a ride through the swamp land. 

Is it sad that all I could focus on was the dog running around by itself? At least he/she was wearing a doggie jacket, unlike the the children, who have appeared to be a wee bit chilly (my opinion) during photos taken over the last few months.

It's been consistently warm for almost a year where I live in SoCal (five miles from the beach), as opposed to even cooling down in December (damn climate change - seriously), but even as I sit here with the fans blasting, even I can see that those kids need to be wearing weather appropriate attire.

I feel like we should all send Kaiser some socks via Amazon. Can you imagine Jenelle and UBT's reactions to opening loads of Amazon boxes for Kaiser that are filled with nothing but socks? 

• Love 7