Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Is she preg?

A snapshot immediately following this was that she is not and was not pregnant. How did she go sledding if she just had hernia surgery?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

She was able to go sledding after hernia surgery just like how Kail could go on planes and beaches while high risk pregnant. It's the Teen Mom Lucky Star ⭐️ 

Can’t wear a seat belt but Kail could go on a vacation every two weeks. 

• Love 9

I apologize, as I'm completely inept at posting links/pictures on this site, but Justin Timberlake released the tracks to his new album "Man of the Woods" today, and while he says it was inspired by his family, I'm pretty sure it was inspired by Jenelle & HER family...

• Love 6
On 12/28/2017 at 9:32 PM, GreatKazu said:

Nathan was dragged through the mud when that was posted last year. He forgets Kaiser is descended from Jenelle's family line, too. Oh, my bad. He actually praises Jenelle for giving Kaiser blue eyes:https://alltheteenmomsnews.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/nathan-griffith-says-his-son-is-the-alpha-race/

I can only hope and pray Kaiser is 100 times better than his dad. 

On 12/29/2017 at 7:50 AM, TheRealT said:

Hey, he's delusional, can't spell, and in and out of jail, but at least he's white!

Kids like my kid are gonna win at this race thing. He has enough melanin to protect him from the sun and a super diverse gene pool representing almost every continent. My genes are the ones that will make the future. Take that, you yard sale "master race" supremacists. 

13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Super tiny pupils there Jenelle. 

So High!! 

I just love these "candids" that are actually selfies. I love to imagine the effort that goes behind them. You can see the phone reflected in her glasses.  So much effort. She should put half the effort she puts into selfies into working on her mental illness.

• Love 15
On 1/3/2018 at 5:46 AM, druzy said:

Jenelle got a speeding ticket in Guilford. She changed her last name on Twitter but hasn't changed it on her license. 

jent.png

OMG WHY IS SHE IN MY COUNTY GO AWAY.

Totally going to the courthouse on 1/31 to see if she's wearing her classy court heels.

18 hours ago, Mkay said:

welp, that's terrifying.

• Love 8

Oh great, time for Jenelle to live vicariously through her step-daughter. 

Also, I hate whoever pointed out David's fingernails in that pic. I didn't see them at first, but now....holy God. 

• Love 16
On 1/4/2018 at 8:06 AM, MaggieG said:

We all know Jenelle likes what her partner likes. Nathan was a gym rat, she became a gym rat. UBT likes hunting and living off the land, she likes hunting and living off the land. If UBT is a Christian, she is one too. If UBT is an atheist, she would be one too.

In that case, i wish david would jump off a bridge! 

• Love 10

That's such crap about the cheer thing. When I was in HS, cheer cost at least $1000 for the whole shebang. It was insanely expensive. That's why I did dance team instead: still get to dance and do choreo, get to go to competitions, and we still performed at football games, but all for a tiny fraction of the cost of cheer.

I highly doubt Jenelle was paying all that herself.

• Love 11
On 1/4/2018 at 11:06 AM, MaggieG said:

We all know Jenelle likes what her partner likes. Nathan was a gym rat, she became a gym rat. UBT likes hunting and living off the land, she likes hunting and living off the land. If UBT is a Christian, she is one too. If UBT is an atheist, she would be one too.

Yep!  And she hooked up with Tori more than once and had all sorts of threesomes too, but Nathan was a homophobe so suddenly she thought gay and bi people were gross. Not that hooking up means you're necessarily not straight (or gay)...but she just goes with whatever her partner is. Hypocritical. 

Kieffer era= vaguely hippie street kid stoner

Gary= military loving, wanted Jace back, partying at the bars (he was kind of a good ol boy)

Courtland= hardcore druggie

Nathan= gym rat

UBT= submissive redneck housewife

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 15
On 12/29/2017 at 0:20 AM, Cephalosapien said:

Nathan, YOU might want to get your eyes checked, considering you misspelled your own last name (not to mention "descended").

While he's at it, Nathan should get a LOT of things about himself checked.

Not surprised he's a white supremacist. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yep!  And she hooked up with Tori more than once and had all sorts of threesomes too, but Nathan was a homophobe so suddenly she thought gay and bi people were gross. Not that hooking up means you're necessarily not straight (or gay)...but she just goes with whatever her partner is. Hypocritical. 

Kieffer era= vaguely hippie street kid stoner

Gary= military loving, wanted Jace back, partying at the bars (he was kind of a good ol boy)

Courtland= hardcore druggie

Nathan= gym rat

UBT= submissive redneck housewife

Yeah, and in the first 16 and Preg. when she was with Andrew, she was a good-time beach baby. Loved the beach, hung out with her friends and Andrew there, etc.

• Love 8
On 12/20/2017 at 9:57 AM, druzy said:

What the fuck and who the fuck is that?

On 12/21/2017 at 1:01 PM, druzy said:

She’s trash. 

On 12/28/2017 at 6:19 PM, GreatKazu said:

Someone advised Nathan about Kaiser's eyes. This was his response:

nathan griffith kaiser eyes.jpg

What an insane and delusional response! Is this a parody?!

On 12/29/2017 at 5:31 PM, druzy said:

“TeamJessica SexyShirts” really? Can anyone just be normal?

On 12/31/2017 at 5:29 PM, druzy said:

Probably a serial killer.

On 1/2/2018 at 6:57 PM, CofCinci said:

The Jesus on his tattoo looks like he is rolling his eyes  ?   

Imagine the shit that he has seen.

On 1/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, Mkay said:

What the hell?!

I feel like I’m in the twilight zone, even for Jenelle.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6

And I doubt Jenelle really "busted out laughing." It was probably more like screaming "Dude, why?!?!" What the hell!" and slamming a door.  Then deciding this was a cute photo op, calming down and taking the video. 

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 14
On 1/1/2018 at 8:52 AM, MistyMeg said:

Jace at the top...Brick Heck to the left...how on earth did Amber get in the middle????

I am dying over the additional "guest stars" in the photo!! Brick Heck!! You nailed it. I laughed so hard at that. I freakin love it!

(Whispering: "love it.")

Lastly, God bless Barbara. For real. I feel the need to write to her and tell her how amazing she is. She cannot hear it enough, especially when most people who retire are able to focus on themselves exclusively, but her life (at least for the next nine to ten years) is all about actively (key word there) raising a nine year old.

I bet Barb will volunteer to be a Room Parent in the spring or next year. I cannot wait for Jenelle to get pissed about that! Nothing is stopping Jenelle from doing that, except possibly for her record/stints in jail. Not sure what NC education code requires for school volunteers, but if she is ineligible, she will find a way to make it Barb's fault.

When I see photos like these, it makes ME (a random person, without kids and on the opposite side of the country) so thankful for her.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I hope he had an accomplice. I really want to the police to find him and yell, "I seen you wit Keefah!!!" 

(Yes, I'm going to hell.)

Yes! Omfg, so fucking much yes! 

(and not yes to you going to hell. . .I mean, sure, but I'll see you there (wit Keefah!)

Ohhh fuck, I should buy some marshmallows to bring with me, huh?

• Love 12