Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, toodywoody said:

WTF! when will it be enough? So this dude can pull a knife and will continue to be filmed? 

As long as he's not an original dad lol. Can you imagine if Adam or Nathan brought a knife? They'd be shat on by everyone and cops would be there. But David is currently Chinelle's soulmate so he's the right one 

• Love 9

Ok, things got very wonky.  I saw half of my post in @druzy's post.  I'm trying to edit but that's when things get weird.  Nathan did his live chat on pscp.tv, not Snappy Chat.  I think.  I just know I had to click the link to watch.  Hope that helps.

• Love 2

I can’t watch Jenelle’s lying crap. None of it. 

The first picture click the arrow on the right to another picture.  

96CCFFE6-E9E6-4C97-A1FA-21FCBDF9B9CB.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Oh my

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/o5hc1

Of course Janelle and David get the hell out of dodge when drug tests are presented 

And Dr Drew WTF

Doris please save Kaiser. That poor baby is in imminent danger after these events. David is going to hurt him as he will more than likely see the crumbling of his perceived perfect instagram family on Kaiser's father and grandmother. YMMV

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

I wonder what he said. Or what she bribed (or threatened with) to say what she wanted him to say. Cuz we all know if he said what he's been saying on the shows the picture and caption wouldn't exist.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Why does it not surprise me that sad panda sees no issue with UBT's behavior as the little woman needs containing, I would not be sad if Nathan round housed both of them upside the head

Dr. Drew makes me livid. I get that he wants to try and give everyone a voice, but sometimes there's no grey area. Sometimes, someone is inexplicably wrong. There is NO reason for Jenelle to "contained" by a man. A prison maybe. But not a man. Saying something like that is sending a terrible message to the children who are part of this show, and all the young women who watch. Ugh, he is just awful. 

4 hours ago, poopchute said:

How did Farrah and Kail manage to get past the exit that was blocked by the balloons? I don’t see anything about them having weapons as well, did I miss that?

If Karl's Mother Russia ass could get by, anyone could. 

• Love 21

Nope. I don't trust Bri. I actually like her sister better. This whole situation is weird. BOTH casts? When have they ever done that? Most disturbing was knowing that Kaiser likely saw and heard too much before Chelsea got them out of ear shot. So sad for all the kids that had to see that crap. Seriously, we've been saying it since day 1. UBT is dangerous.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Nope. I don't trust Bri. I actually like her sister better. This whole situation is weird. BOTH casts? When have they ever done that? Most disturbing was knowing that Kaiser likely saw and heard too much before Chelsea got them out of ear shot. So sad for all the kids that had to see that crap. Seriously, we've been saying it since day 1. UBT is dangerous.

Yes we have. It doesn't take a genius to figure out this guy was a ticking time bomb. We know those kids being around him is a situation that is causing so much more damage and harm to them. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Dr. Drew makes me livid. I get that he wants to try and give everyone a voice, but sometimes there's no grey area. Sometimes, someone is inexplicably wrong. There is NO reason for Jenelle to "contained" by a man. A prison maybe. But not a man. Saying something like that is sending a terrible message to the children who are part of this show, and all the young women who watch. Ugh, he is just awful. 

1,000 likes for this!

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

?

Of course you two bonded  you both have make shitty life choices and have terrible taste in men.

I do believe Briana that David wasn't drunk, just being his usual violent self!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 13

Briana is totally the new girl trying so hard to fit in at and Jenelle is the mean girl that everyone warns her about.  I give it to the next reunion at the latest for Briana to turn.  

Edited by LBS
  • Love 20

First of all, Briana is a dumb bitch. But we all knew that. 

Second, all the money in the world clearly can't buy Jenelle class or taste. Corn rows? Really?? This is from the same cunt that called Kieff-ah the N word. I'm getting impatient with UBT, just kill her already lol

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

?

Sorry but this hairstyle looks like shit on her. All i see is a shiney ass forehead and too much plastic.

22 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

First of all, Briana is a dumb bitch. But we all knew that. 

Second, all the money in the world clearly can't buy Jenelle class or taste. Corn rows? Really?? This is from the same cunt that called Kieff-ah the N word. I'm getting impatient with UBT, just kill her already lol

This made me crack up!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, littleB1rdy said:

This made me crack up, too. 

• Love 4
On 10/21/2017 at 1:57 PM, MissMel said:

I can just hear Jenelle now.  "She's so pathetic trying to play happy family with MY son!"  Lol

I'm just so happy that The Roll is getting kisses and cuddles from someone. God knows the beast he crawled out of can't be bothered to kiss his sweet little face.

• Love 20
20 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Nobody was drunk the bar was shut because 2 grandparents were drunk.

No, "two grandparents was drunk" in idiot Briana speak.

12 hours ago, druzy said:
Who can get his Snap Chat? Is that what he is talking about? 

Jenelle was using Instagram Live for her stuff...she still hasn't done anything on Snapchat, I've been waiting. I don't think Nathan uses Snapchat. 

7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

To Briana, that fuckfest at the reunion is normal to her. She and the rest of her family probably felt right at home. Cursing, yelling, arguing, kids being in fear, that is a normal day at the DeSatan apartment. Briana wouldn't know normal if it hit her in her big ol' fat ass. 

Briana's comment "Y'all dramatic asf", I read as "dramastic".  

David was probably doing his seething, menacing quiet angry thing and Briana was too stupid to notice. She only comprehends that people are mad if they yell, scream, swear, throw shit or screech I caaaaaaannnnn'ttttt, which is what goes on in her home. She's such an unbelievable idiot. I dislike her so much more now.

I also read dramastic now for dramatic...

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13

I'm trying to focus on the antics but this is par for the course with Jenelle + Soulmate so all I can think about is 1) Jenelle's forehead. Yikes. 2) if Nathan can ever do a fully clothed video or pic with shirt buttoned to proper height and 3) Bri spells "article" as "artical." Holy shit. ARTICAL?

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Holy shit. Joker mouth, big ass forehead,  looking like they partied too much. Fuck!

16 minutes ago, MissMel said:

This head. My gosh. Her head would look normal if her face wasn't so tiny looking. Poor baby, getting her mom's giant forehead.

All I can look at is Jenelle's joker mouth.  Who thought that looked good.  Holy fucksticks Meg Ryan Jr.

Edited by toodywoody
so much more shit to add about this crazy ass bitch and her fake ass face
  • Love 10