Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Awhile ago Jenelle was tweeting @projectmermaids saying that she had been leaving them emails to let them know she wanted to be a part of the project, but still hadn’t received a response.  I wish companies would quit jumping when she calls them out on social media!

I was wondering why in the world these people would reach out to her... They probably decided she was such a trainwreck they didn't want to risk ignoring her and just decided to do it for her. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Wait, wait, wait.  Wasn't it just last reunion that Jenelle was bawling her eyes out for being excluded?  And now this:

The source also says that Jenelle told Kailyn not to speak to her at the reunion this weekend.

"She told Kail that she hasn't filmed and doesn't plan on it because of girls like her on the show."

Hilariously, Kailyn wasn't all that bothered by Jenelle's misguided outrage, so she apparently just tried to shut the conversation down with a simple "Have a nice day."

To which Jenelle responded "You too you bitch."

I hope Kail has just enough pent up anger to stomp a mudhole in Jenelle's ass and walk her back through it.  

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, LBS said:

I'm really disturbed that in the course of a few hours I have agreed with stances taken by Adam and Kail.   I feel so disoriented now.  Molecules everywhere!

I know it is disturbing when Kail hating on something actually gives me hope.  lol.  I think having the "girls" starting to speak out will help with the Janelle situation.  Before everyone just kept quiet, and acted like they got along with her.

• Love 10

That mermaid tale looks so wrong.  Not the right size. Did she get it at Target?

Because you would think they would want it to look professional and not off the rack- or "out of the box"- if you're Jenelle. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Because there's nothing wrong with Target.
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

hahahahahaha Click the arrow on the right to see both pics.

These are so busted. I kind of want Chelsea to do a mermaid photo shoot now, just to show her up. 

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

#NoPhotoshop?!  NOOOOOOO, really?!  It looks so amazingly professional and you look so perfect, how can there not have been any photoshop?  Blergh/

Truth? I thought the close up one of her face WAS photoshopped  - to add her face in. It just looks so weird. Like the face is too small for the head. 

And yea, that tail does NOT fit well. 

• Love 13

Hmmm Kail and Janelle are arguing. Put's me in such a tough spot.  Is it ok to want Kail to sit on Janelle and make her cry? Or would that feed Kail's ego too much. But it's be worth it right? uggg..... decisions, decisions.....

• Love 8

I thought the point of this organization was to keep plastic out of the ocean? 

These girls are so full of plastic they probably float. 

Edited by UBT
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

18BC8555-05CB-47B4-A7FE-23E777F00983.jpeg

OMG white pustules on her forehead!!!  SMALLPOX!!!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!  

24 minutes ago, dabronx said:

Hmmm Kail and Janelle are arguing. Put's me in such a tough spot.  Is it ok to want Kail to sit on Janelle and make her cry? Or would that feed Kail's ego too much. But it's be worth it right? uggg..... decisions, decisions.....

So hard to know who to root for when they will both be extinct in just a little while.  

IMG_6316.JPG

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

OMG white pustules on her forehead!!!  SMALLPOX!!!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!  

So hard to know who to root for when they will both be extinct in just a little while.  

IMG_6316.JPG

I know, right?

I can't side with Kwale in this mess since she has pulled her own shit that is unforgiveable such as committing DV upon Javi in the presence of children, filing fake PFAs, falsely accusing others of DV, bringing strange men around her two boys, and putting other people in harm's way with her careless driving and breaking the rules of the road. Miss High & Mighty with her twisted set of morals that she picked up from Satan's book. 

All I keep thinking when I see Jenelle in that mermaid outfit is, all the mermaids I know don't have tattoos. 

Now, would Jenelle be a hybrid creature with that fish tail and that right thigh of hers that is covered in leopard spots? 

• Love 4

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/10/20/exclusive-jenelle-evans-begged-producers-for-private-place-to-stay-in-la-away-from-teen-mom-co-stars/

"The producers ended up having to agree to put her up in an Airbnb not far from the studio,” the source told The Ashley. “This is the first time they’ve ever done something like this.”

From what The Ashley hears, it’s just Jenelle and her husband David Eason out there, as Jenelle’s sons Jace and Kaiser are staying at the cast hotels with Barbara and Nathan‘s mom Doris, respectively. The couple’s daughter Ensley didn’t come on the trip.

And:

“The other girls were not happy to hear that Jenelle, once again, got special treatment,” the source added.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, MissMel said:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/10/20/exclusive-jenelle-evans-begged-producers-for-private-place-to-stay-in-la-away-from-teen-mom-co-stars/

"The producers ended up having to agree to put her up in an Airbnb not far from the studio,” the source told The Ashley. “This is the first time they’ve ever done something like this.”

From what The Ashley hears, it’s just Jenelle and her husband David Eason out there, as Jenelle’s sons Jace and Kaiser are staying at the cast hotels with Barbara and Nathan‘s mom Doris, respectively. The couple’s daughter Ensley didn’t come on the trip.

And:

The other girls were not happy to hear that Jenelle, once again, got special treatment,” the source added.

Bitches, please!!! You all have gotten special treatment at one time or another. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, MissMel said:

And:

“The other girls were not happy to hear that Jenelle, once again, got special treatment,” the source added.

Matches the blind I posted yesterday.  

7236EF4F-149D-4682-B052-CF81ED3D6AA9.jpeg

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I wonder where the AirBNB is...I'm about 30 miles outside LA...just sayin'. 

Omg If I were in Cali with you...... Ha I wondered earlier today if anyone might figure it out if she posts any pics there.  

• Love 2

Lol, yeah, considering these girls make 300k a year for doing jack shit, they can spare me with the outrage over Jenelle's AirBnB deal. I think it's absurd the producers keep caving in to her demands, but I'm not tuning my violin over this.

• Love 16
On 10/19/2017 at 1:53 PM, Darknight said:

Ok. With what job? How will she afford her house or makeup?

JE Cosmetics is obviously going to blow up huge like Kylie's lip kits and make her millions. ? 

On 10/19/2017 at 4:35 PM, Birdee said:

I just checked, and Jenelle still hasn't reactivated her Twitter account. I gotta say, I'm surprised. I figured she'd have it back on by now so she could tell her hatters to go to hell. She MUST really not want to deal with people telling her what a shit human she is. 

She has also not done a single Snapchat.

21 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

If this is an organization that helps clean trash off our beaches then they picked the wrong person for the shoot. Jenelle is the trashiest trash there is. 

Yep, they brought even worse trash to the beach, ironic.

7 hours ago, Mkay said:

18BC8555-05CB-47B4-A7FE-23E777F00983.jpeg

Is this supposed to be attractive? She looks hella broad shouldered and her face looks so weird.

5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Is this an advertisement for John Lithgow starring in Splash 2?

Or Diane Downs: Mermaid Tale.

1 hour ago, MissMel said:

And:

Fuck that. They should've told her to get her own accommodations if she didn't like staying with the others. Interesting about that blind item... So Jace and Kaiser were with their real caregivers..more time for drugs.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, what said:

What does he mean "do both"? I just see her same slack-jawed expression in the same photo shoot. 

Slack jaw, dead eyes.  Kind of exactly like a dead fish at low tide.  

I really hesitate to speculate what "do both" could mean in regard to Jenelle.  Unless it's an abbreviated version of "do them all," which would be any Saturday night for her.  

IMG_6318.JPG

Edited by Sprockets
left out an insult
  • Love 24
39 minutes ago, what said:

What does he mean "do both"? I just see her same slack-jawed expression in the same photo shoot. 

In that pic on the left she looks more like Diane Downs than ever. It's creepy. A model she ain't.

@Sprockets I don't usually actually "lol" but the dead fish picture did it!!!! 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I wonder where the AirBNB is...I'm about 30 miles outside LA...just sayin'. 

You and I are close to this dead fish. Wanna go on a quick road trip? Just sayin'.  :-)

I just checked, and Jenelle still hasn't reactivated her Twitter account. I gotta say, I'm surprised. I figured she'd have it back on by now so she could tell her hatters to go to hell. She MUST really not want to deal with people telling her what a shit human she is. 

David must not want her on Twitter and he hasn't allowed her to be on it. That's what I think is happening. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

David must not want her on Twitter and he hasn't allowed her to be on it. That's what I think is happening. 

Same with Snapchat, I'm guessing. She used to send out multiple snaps in a day, usually of some awkward "family bonding" crap. I've only been following her a short time, though. I did so partly to see the kids, especially Kaiser, "in real time" to know they were at least safe-ish at the moment. Ugh. 

Maybe, please, let it be possible that she has temporarily lost custody of Kaiser and has lost the ability to take Jace overnight or something and that's why she's so silent - no kids to parade out?

Thinking about it further, I kind of think it's weird that Doris has Kaiser and Barb has Jace staying with them at the reunion...unless, like I immediately thought the blind item is true and it's so Jenelle can use drugs. But you'd think "mother of the year" would want to keep up the charade, especially now, that she's a great mother to try and overcome the "bad press." And to show how badly she supposedly wants Jace. Plus the custody stuff with Doris about Kaiser... But drugs have always been her true love that nothing stands in the way of...AND if there's a new guy she likes.. Plus, a private airbnb is a way better place to do drugs without getting found out than a hotel..

EDIT: I wish the thread title could be 'Jenelle: Dead Fish says it all'

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

You and I are close to this dead fish. Wanna go on a quick road trip? Just sayin'.  :-)

If I could afford a quick flight I’d soooo be there!!!

• Love 3

OK, I haven't logged in in a minute and saw the comments about the mermaid photos before I saw the pictures...TBH I totally get sensitive (I'm postpartum and hormonal don't blame me, lol) when people make fun of Jenelle's short body and thick legs and call it dumpy because I have legs just like that and feel for the short-girl-body struggle, plus I think she's actually pretty attractive and I'm not generally into body snark--so I wasn't expecting THIS. 

OH MY GOD THOSE PICTURES ARE SO UGLY. Like objectively horribly done. She has way more money than most people, more access to great photographers and costumes, could probably whine MTV into getting her whatever makeup artist she wanted, and could go to the best tattoo artists in LA if she would do it on camera. WHY would she have these low-quality photos done at that angle, with that awful makeup, a tail that doesn't fit, a tattoo that looks like Tori did it one night while trashed, and a bra that looks like it came from a cheap adult store off the freeway?! I guess money can't buy basic taste. This legitimately looks like the "sexy" photos my friends and I used to try to take of each other when we were 16 and bought new clothes at the mall alongside body glitter from Claire's, and it definitely did not cost $900 to look that silly. We might have looked better.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 23
20 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jenelle thinks she's a model. Too bad she has ugly tattoos, dead eyes, a Monroe piercing scar she doesn't even try to cover/photo shop, dumpy legs, & is way too short to ever be a professional model.....and she has no work ethic.

Yeah, but other than that, and that she's vastly overrating how attractive she is...i mean she's not that far off,  right? ?

• Love 6

She's saying that she's afraid that a crazy gunman will shoot out her hotel like what happened at the concert in Vegas. I might give her point a little validity except that the hotel is evidently safe enough for her children and mother while she rests easy in her "big ass house." 

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

That excuse might carry more weight if the Vegas shooting actually targeted D-list reality stars staying inside hotels, and not a huge outdoor crowd of innocent, non-famous people.

Yeah, but just a while back there were all those fans hanging out while she had a screaming match with Barb. . . . .

1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

They should have just told her to take whatever they were offering or book her own hotel rooms. Period.

MTV has really helped to create this monster, haven't they?  

• Love 16

Hey Jenelle, if you are worried about being shot, maybe it is because of your atrocious and abusive behavior towards those tiny people you call your children? 

Let me put this out there now. I have no fucks to give if someone were to go after Jenelle and UBT. None. 

• Love 18