Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 9/19/2017 at 4:42 PM, ghoulina said:

I know I'm not the first to say this, or saying it for the first time myself, but Jenelle reminds me of Diane Downs. Diane had 3 kids, fairly close in age, and tried to kill them all. Thankfully, she was only partially successful. Everyone commented on how she was happiest when pregnant. I think she loved the attention and unconditional love she got from a baby in utero SOLELY depending on her. And she didn't really have to do much to take care of it. Once they're out and growing and changing and needing things, she wants nothing to do with them. I think Jenelle is a lot like that. Pregnancy gets her attention. It makes her feel important. But children don't do the same thing. They need TOO much and begin to take the attention away from her. 

Yes, I've often thought this. Diane was very healthy/radiant when she was pregnant, loved the attention she received. She was very like Jenelle in that she talked a great game about being a mother, but sucked at it. She was always "oh, we're the four musketeers! my kids are my world!" Um, no. She was always chasing dick. She tried to kill her kids because the guy she was boning at the time told her unequivocally that he did not want kids. (he was also married and had no intention of leaving his wife). Jenelle makes me shudder because I would not put it past her at all to do a Susan Smith or a Diane Downs if her dick du jour had no interest in knocking her up. Up until now, the guys she's chosen are all into showing how masculine and virile they are by getting women pregnant.

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, druzy said:

So Jenelle is basically taunting Barb by vague tweeting about her. Jenelle is an ungrateful piece of trash!

Either that or she's talking about Doris and her upcoming custody hearing. Jenelle has been spilling shit to Radar and other tabloids since the day she signed her first MTV contract. I wish Barb wouldn't get into the mud with them. But, the more crap that comes out about Jenelle, UBT and the swamp of horrors, the better. When the Duggar family's dirty, little secret hit the tabloids, TLC pulled the parents off the air. The more documented abuse and criminal behavior that comes out about Jenelle's disgusting life, the better the chance of MTV cutting her loose. 

• Love 7

Jenelle shouldn't be able to make unilateral decisions about healthcare for Jace, right? She said that the custody agreement stipulates that she should have access to Jace's medical records, but that's not the same as making medical decisions for him. What if she took him to a doctor who gave him medication Barb didn't approve? I think that in custody agreements such as theirs, usually one parent has medical decision-making power. So she was probably lying or it was a one-off. 

Jenelle only mentioned she now has access to his school and medical records. Prior to that, I am sure Jenelle has attempted to acquire his school records and was denied. Same with medical information. You are right. It doesn't give her the power to make decisions just because she now has access to his files. I can allow my friend to have access to all my medical files, but that doesn't mean she has the power to make medical decisions on my behalf. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle only mentioned she now has access to his school and medical records. Prior to that, I am sure Jenelle has attempted to acquire his school records and was denied. Same with medical information. You are right. It doesn't give her the power to make decisions just because she now has access to his files. I can allow my friend to have access to all my medical files, but that doesn't mean she has the power to make medical decisions on my behalf. 

I can't see Jenelle giving a shit about Jace's school records. Well, maybe when she was putting her awesome ridiculous case together against Barb. She probably called the school asking for attendance records thinking every absence would make Barb a bad parent. Medical records I can see her wanting access to to find out what kind of meds Jace was getting and if any of them were worth stealing. 

Do I have it right that Jace is seeing two therapists? The one Barb has been taking him to for a while and one Jenelle is taking him to that they see together? That doesn't seem very good for Jace to me. He's a little boy with a ton of crap to deal with and work through. Having one safe place to talk about things sure seems like it would be a lot more beneficial to him. We know that he can't say what he truly feels to a therapist with his birther sitting there. I imagine those sessions are all Jenelle telling the therapist what cool toys she bought Jace and what  fun vacation she's going to take him on while Jace sits there and says yes when asked if he liked them. Since Jenelle has been legally barred from badmouthing Barb in front of Jace, I hope therapist #2 is aware of it. It would be horrible for Jace to have to listen to his birther bash his mother to someone he's supposed to feel safe with.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, druzy said:

Barb's Instagram post. She didn't get a good picture of Jace the first time so she posted the second picture. Barb made the costume for Jace. It was Shakespeare Day at school.

b.jpg

bb.jpg

This is so sweet! I just had to comment on that one. Jace looks happy for real.

• Love 20

I can't see Jenelle giving a shit about Jace's school records. Well, maybe when she was putting her awesome ridiculous case together against Barb. She probably called the school asking for attendance records thinking every absence would make Barb a bad parent. Medical records I can see her wanting access to to find out what kind of meds Jace was getting and if any of them were worth stealing. 

Jenelle knows what meds Jace was taking because she wouldn't give it to him when she was supposed to. 

Jenelle also acted like she was concerned when she found out he was taking meds for his ADHD. Something about her acting worried about him becoming possibly addicted. Sure, Jan.

Jenelle cares only about Jenelle. To her, getting records was her lame attempt to act as if she is a concerned parent who has been denied the most personal documentation about her son. All she cares about is seeing what is in those documents and if she could use it against Barb.

Barb has skills. Love that costume. Jenelle couldn't bother to buy her kid a costume if she had to. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I can't see Jenelle giving a shit about Jace's school records.

Agreed. I also don't see why Barb would take action to keep Jenelle from seeing Jace's school (or probably even medical) records. Barb has actually always tried to support Jenelle in becoming a real parent to Jace (too much, IMO). I think that when the court made Jenelle's parenthood "official" (as Jenelle had failed to do for 8 years), the access to school and medical records thing was part of that. Jenelle bragged about it in the courthouse parking lot because she thinks it bolsters the idea that she was somehow vindicated by the court ruling (though she only got what any bio parent who wasn't a certified serial killer would get). I vaguely remember an argument between Jenelle and Barb about Jenelle not going to Jace's parent-teacher conference (and blaming Barb for that). OBVIOUSLY, a non-custodial parent who was desperate to get full custody of her child would go to every parent-teacher conference (as well as every karate practice, every soccer game, etc., etc.), ESPECIALLY IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE A JOB. But Jenelle has been dealing with a lot of stress and Barb is such a bitch, so...

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wow. I had (mercifully) forgotten/blacked out all of this. This clip did remind me how Jenelle can be unintentionally hilarious (if you set aside the real harm being done to real children). That's the most positive thing I can say. Best of luck to Jace, Kaiser, Ensley, and her future spawn! (Jace is the winner in that group so far.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Do therapists have weekend hours? I'm wondering how she's doing all this when she only has him two weekends a month, and she spends half her life on vacation. I know an upstanding citizen like Jenelle would never lie about such things....

She probably went once and now she is officially going with him.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Do therapists have weekend hours? I'm wondering how she's doing all this when she only has him two weekends a month, and she spends half her life on vacation. I know an upstanding citizen like Jenelle would never lie about such things....

I was about to ask the same question

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lots of therapists have weekend hours, but I'm guessing therapy is during barbs time, Jenelle makes her time like a theme park trip to bribe jace into liking her.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Agreed. I also don't see why Barb would take action to keep Jenelle from seeing Jace's school (or probably even medical) records. Barb has actually always tried to support Jenelle in becoming a real parent to Jace (too much, IMO). I think that when the court made Jenelle's parenthood "official" (as Jenelle had failed to do for 8 years), the access to school and medical records thing was part of that. Jenelle bragged about it in the courthouse parking lot because she thinks it bolsters the idea that she was somehow vindicated by the court ruling (though she only got what any bio parent who wasn't a certified serial killer would get). I vaguely remember an argument between Jenelle and Barb about Jenelle not going to Jace's parent-teacher conference (and blaming Barb for that). OBVIOUSLY, a non-custodial parent who was desperate to get full custody of her child would go to every parent-teacher conference (as well as every karate practice, every soccer game, etc., etc.), ESPECIALLY IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE A JOB. But Jenelle has been dealing with a lot of stress and Barb is such a bitch, so...

Yes, Barb had the nerve to schedule Jace's conference on her day off. Jenelle was going to school. She called Barb from a parking lot somewhere and when Barb told her when the conference was and why (she didn't want to take time off of work), Jenelle went off....again. We were treated to her screaming that Barb was just the grandmother, nothing more, that she was a fucking bitch and when Jenelle got Jace back, Barb would never see him again. I'd love to know if Jenelle has EVER gone to one of Jace's conferences. It would be so stressful for her to have to drive all the way from THE LAND! Maybe Barb could ask Jace's teacher to drive out there or meet halfway?UBT would have to loom in the background to make sure no one upset babe.

Did anyone else notice Jenelle calling Endtable babe 50 times when she was driving to pick Jace up? Babe seems to have replaced dude.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Up until now, the guys she's chosen are all into showing how masculine and virile they are by getting women pregnant.

And "birthing custody" after losing custody of their other kids.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Did anyone else notice Jenelle calling Endtable babe 50 times when she was driving to pick Jace up? Babe seems to have replaced dude.

Former stoner here. Jenelle was HIGH AS FUCK when she was driving Jace back to her house. Everything from her attitude to her repeating shit to her relating the story to David.

High! High! You're High again Jenelle! And you ain't even with Keffah!

• Love 20

Many private practice "therapists" offer weekend hours --  but they are usually the clinicians that will not deal with insurance companies and require full payment at each session ($120+/hour).

Janelle only wants access to his medical records in order to see what is reported about her and David. She doesn't give a shit about her son's health. 

The "therapist" session she went to was most likely the parenting interviews required by the court. They usually do one interview with the child alone and then another interview with the child along with each parent. This specific type of interview is usually conducted by a court employee who has both a JD and a MSW (at least in my region).  Or she barged herself into his regular therapy session. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Many private practice "therapists" offer weekend hours --  but they are usually the clinicians that will not deal with insurance companies and require full payment at each session ($120+/hour).

Janelle only wants access to his medical records in order to see what is reported about her and David. She doesn't give a shit about her son's health. 

The "therapist" session she went to was most likely the parenting interviews required by the court. They usually do one interview with the child alone and then another interview with the child along with each parent. This specific type of interview is usually conducted by a court employee who has both a JD and a MSW (at least in my region).  Or she barged herself into his regular therapy session. 

I was going to mention it was likely a court-ordered therapist. 

Our youngest child sees a private therapist. Sometimes it is on weekends. I have had no problems with her billing our insurance. She has even given us an extra hour with no co-pay if she didn't have a patient scheduled. She is wonderful. 

1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Former stoner here. Jenelle was HIGH AS FUCK when she was driving Jace back to her house. Everything from her attitude to her repeating shit to her relating the story to David.

I am shocked UBT wasn't with her. I wonder if it was ordered that he couldn't be at the drop-offs and pick-ups? 

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I was going to mention it was likely a court-ordered therapist. 

Our youngest child sees a private therapist. Sometimes it is on weekends. I have had no problems with her billing our insurance. She has even given us an extra hour with no co-pay if she didn't have a patient scheduled. She is wonderful. 

I am shocked UBT wasn't with her. I wonder if it was ordered that he couldn't be at the drop-offs and pick-ups? 

I wondered that, too. Jenelle picked him up and dropped him off by herself. In the past, UBT drove and Jenelle sat in the car glued to her phone while UBT grunted goodbye at Jace. I hope so. Barb shouldn't have to look at that beast, let alone talk to him.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, leighroda said:

I've been in therapy most of my adult life, and my mom even came once (she is a large chunk of my issues) but only once because it was absolutely not helpful... I was in therapy and willing to do the work, but she wasnt. She spent the whole time talking about herself and her issues and didn't once bring up me or why we were there (I had attempted suicide a few weeks before this) but any time my therapist mentioned me or even how her behavior could effect me (she was very low key in her approach I didn't even realize that was what she was doing until after the fact when just my therapist and I were talking) my mom deflected to how she was wronged.

Are you my sister?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, druzy said:

Barb's Instagram post. She didn't get a good picture of Jace the first time so she posted the second picture. Barb made the costume for Jace. It was Shakespeare Day at school.

b.jpg

bb.jpg

I really like seeing that boy smile for real!

• Love 18
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I figured something was up when Endtable started crying and Jenelle didn't go into meltdown mode!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I figured something was up when Endtable started crying and Jenelle didn't go into meltdown mode!

Without having to check my DVR, didn't Jenelle also stay inside her car as if she was avoiding getting near Barb? 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

don't you know that it's bad luck for the groom to see you in your wedding dress before the ceremony?  I mean, you don't want to fuck up this perfect and blessed union by messing with superstition, do you???

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

It's at about the 1:12 mark

Okay. It was a "later that day" scene. Jenelle is shown wearing a pink shirt when she picks up Jace, but at that drop-off, she is wearing a different top. She is wearing her glasses and not getting off the car. Yep, she is hiding the fact she must have smoked a blunt or two. And no David around. I pray he was ordered to not be part of the drop-offs. He was a big part of all the drama that occurred at those drop-offs. See the difference when he is not around? 

• Love 11

I can't believe people still use Prince Charming when referring to someone's partner. I hear some people using it as if that bullshit fairytale can ever be used in the real world. I recall it being used a lot back when Diana was engaged to Prince Charles. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

The only time Jenelle is remotely loving with her children is when she's high. That's how *I* can tell. She was being all sweet with Jace, so I knew she'd been hitting the bong. 

• Love 20

So on the show when Barb was picking up Jace and they got into that little disagreement about the custody status - whether Janelle gets him on Friday or Monday of his school break - does anyone know who ended up being correct???

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Remember the time Prince William threw his pregnant wife out of a moving vehicle. Yeah. 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

On Jenelle's Instagram someone wrote "So happy you found your Prince Charming." 

An unemployed, cokehead woman beater qualifies as a Prince Charming these days? 

Heh. To these pathetic, desperate chicks, "Prince Charming" is anyone who's going to stick with them long term (at least until the money runs out, but these chicks think that day is never coming). Employment, personality, life skills, criminal records, temperament, capacity for physical and emotional abuse- all negotiable. Just don't leave.

• Love 8