Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, happykitteh said:

Barb has NO say in Jace spending time at Jenelle's house, that was court ordered as Jenelle still has parental rights and as I recall Barb was very upset and crying on camera that the judge said  she was REQUIRED to give Jenelle unsupervised visitation. Hopefully thst will change now and I think Barb has or is currently going back to court to keep Jace off The Land. Frankly, I don't gave a shit who Barb used as her source of information on Kai being abused. It was/is true and I'm glad Barb did whatever was necessary to try and get Kai away from J and David. Sometimes siblings are the source of info about a child being abused and any claims of such need investigation.

I still maintain that Barb was a slimy rat for feeding info to Nathan and Doris and then stabbing them in the back. Frankly, I'm sick of her and her codependent relationship with her daughter. Get some therapy Barb and do whatever you can to keep Jace away from the shit storm that is going to happen very soon in the swamp.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, politichick said:

We didn't see Michael and Debra after Farrah's firing because they were not Sophia's primary caregivers,

Barb might be Jace’s primary caregiver, but she’s not a Teen Mom.  And of course I know the other moms aren’t teenagers anymore, but you know what I mean.  

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, BrianJ1962 said:

I hope it isn't true when they say that murdering animals is a potential indicator of someone who might kill humans

It’s absolutely true. DV starts with those that are most vulnerable. I am afraid for those kids. David could’ve killed his Ex when he pushed her out of a moving vehicle all those years ago- he’s certainly capable of it. 

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I wouldn't mind if they kept Barb and Jace. She's a hoot and we've known Jace for 10 years now. I want to continue to see him and his progress.

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I like Barb too, but in the end t will be healthier for Jace to be off tv and sm and not be exploited.

I suggest that MTV/Viacom keeps Barb in some capacity in a way that doesn't feature Jace or Jenelle's other kids. 

I think instead of having the TM/TMOG moms do their own voice overs, they should let Barb be the narrator/do the voice over narration for all the girls (with her own commentary thrown in).  Or let her host the reunions (they'd be more interesting with Barb than with Dr. Drew or Nessa).  Maybe Viacom can give her a little spin-off show on another channel.  Maybe she can have a little talk show where Z-list celebrities come to chat and push whatever BS product line they're currently behind.  They come sit on Barb's couch, drink boxed wine, and chat -  "Boxed Wine with Barb."  I'd watch (but no Jace/other kids around during filming...let them go be kids).  I'm cool with Barb, but I'm also cool with keeping the Evans-Griffin-Eason kids off of the TV.  They have a lot to overcome as it is given their parents without adding growing up (or continuing to grow up, in Jace's case) on TV to the list.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

It’s absolutely true. DV starts with those that are most vulnerable. I am afraid for those kids. David could’ve killed his Ex when he pushed her out of a moving vehicle all those years ago- he’s certainly capable of it. 

Absolutely. And he did this to her when she was 8/9 months pregnant with HIS child - that's why I doubt even Maryssa or Ensley are safe around him.  I definitely think Kaiser is the most vulnerable kid since he's not David's son, but I also think David wouldn't hesitate to hurt his own child, either.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Definitely:

According to the FBI, animal abuse is highly correlated with interpersonal, human-to-human violence. Serial killers often torture or kill small animals from an early age, and men who commit child abuse or domestic violence very frequently harm household pets as well. “If somebody is harming an animal, there is a good chance they’re also hurting a human,” said John Thompson, deputy executive director of the National Sheriff’s Association, in a 2016 interview.

https://www.aetv.com/real-crime/first-they-tortured-animals-then-they-turned-to-humans

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 5/8/2019 at 11:50 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I actually think I'm going to be proactive and email a complaint right now to WeTV letting them know I will boycott their channel if Jenelle and David are included in MBC or any other show on their network.

Here's the contact info if anyone else would like to launch a preemptive strike:  

http://www.wetv.com/contact-we

People connected to "Marriage Boot Camp" say they now think there's a chance WE tv might pull the plug on the plan -- although that has not happened yet -- because after TMZ posted the story that they were offered a spot on the show the network was flooded with negative comments.  

YAY!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/09/marriage-boot-camp-david-eason-jenelle-evans-psychological-evaluation-anger-dangerous

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, druzy said:

One of the doctors from MBC

image.png.93be2083c301f548d6db4ccccb3d3d9c.png

I was wondering about the truth of that.   I can't imagine anyone hiring David or wanting to watch his repulsive ass on TV.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Absolutely. And he did this to her when she was 8/9 months pregnant with HIS child - that's why I doubt even Maryssa or Ensley are safe around him.  I definitely think Kaiser is the most vulnerable kid since he's not David's son, but I also think David wouldn't hesitate to hurt his own child, either.  

David would certainly hurt Maryssa or Ensley. I think Ensley is in more danger because she is smaller, and Maryssa can actually snap and fight back (also tell someone what’s going on). 

• Love 9

And there's this tidbit.  Unless the psychiatrist is a total quack, no way will they be on this show.  Not sure who else would sign on to be there with them either.  Maybe if they had armed security guards at every door - maybe.  

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/09/marriage-boot-camp-david-eason-jenelle-evans-psychological-evaluation-anger-dangerous/

• Love 5

Well I thought the Marriage Boot Camp was said in jest.........but since it seems like it maybe it could come to fruition ---------can we just wonder if anyone would think about where the kiddies would go? I know they are not used to thinking about taking care of the offspring because someone else always does, but just thought I would raise that poing.

• Love 2

Does anyone know the backstory on Jenelle's dad? I know it was said Barb was a dv victim, was this Jenelle's dad? How old was Jenelle when Barb left him? Did Jenelle have visitation with him after the divorce? Is he still alive? I don't know if any of these questions have ever been addressed on the show or in interviews and I missed it or if this part of her background has never been discussed.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. I'm pretty sure once Jenelle is done, MTV wants no further mention of her on the show. That negates Barb's storyline. If they were to film Barb but skirt the topic of Jenelle, that just creates an awkward elephant in the room. It's best to ditch the Evans clan entirely.

👏👏👏

23 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

Well I thought the Marriage Boot Camp was said in jest.........but since it seems like it maybe it could come to fruition ---------can we just wonder if anyone would think about where the kiddies would go? I know they are not used to thinking about taking care of the offspring because someone else always does, but just thought I would raise that poing.

WE TV put out a statement today saying that they would NOT be having Jenelle and David on their new season.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Lemur said:

"Hundreds of thousands in taxes every year"?  Bitch, please!  You ain't making 9 figures.  You live in a low-tax, low infrastructure state.  Your math skills aren't well and your understanding of how taxation works is non-existent. 

But "9 figures" of income would be $100 million, and obviously she's not making that, or even claiming she's making that.  A few years ago, an income of $400,000/year would incur over $100,000 in federal income tax for a married couple, plus about $20,000 in NC state income tax, and who knows if she was including property taxes or sales taxes or whatever.  And the income tax rate for everything over $400,000 in her case was about 45% (federal + state).  That adds up quick.

I think she was just throwing out some numbers, but only a little exaggeration would have Teen Moms into the $200,000 range for taxes (which would technically be the hundredS of thousands she claimed) if MTV really does pay them several hundred thousands of dollars a year, plus the money they make on the side (books, social media, clothing companies, etc.). 

Who knows how much she actually writes a check for when she pays her taxes, but I can believe it could be a couple hundred thousand. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, happykitteh said:

Does anyone know the backstory on Jenelle's dad? I know it was said Barb was a dv victim, was this Jenelle's dad? How old was Jenelle when Barb left him? Did Jenelle have visitation with him after the divorce? Is he still alive? I don't know if any of these questions have ever been addressed on the show or in interviews and I missed it or if this part of her background has never been discussed.

Jenelle’s Dad is alive. And he is the husband that abused Barb (her first and only husband).  He knows she is famous and where she is but has no interest in her, his other children (Jenelle’s sister and brother) or grandchildren. He spoke publicly about Jenelle after TM2 got popular saying something along the lines of “visitation is a two way street” and “she was free to call him”. 😖After Barb left him, he was granted visitation but he didn’t take it- he wasn’t interested in being a parent to them at all. I think Jenelle was maybe 9 or 10 when Barb left him, the last time she actually saw him was when she was 11 and she’s the baby. 

• Love 9

I know MBC is basically trash but wasn’t the whole premise of WE TV to be the Women’s Entertainment channel??  Fucking bring back Soap Net.  David Eason IS NOT WOMEN ENTERTAINMENT. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

David would certainly hurt Maryssa or Ensley. I think Ensley is in more danger because she is smaller, and Maryssa can actually snap and fight back (also tell someone what’s going on). 

I think Maryssa is in more danger, because she is old enough to talk back, and almost old enough to start rebelling.  Abusers like David do not like that.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Fiver said:

I think Maryssa is in more danger, because she is old enough to talk back, and almost old enough to start rebelling.  Abusers like David do not like that.

I do believe Jace has already said she is mean to him.  Not surprising.  They pulled her out of school to home school her. She’s fucked. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I do believe Jace has already said she is mean to him.  Not surprising.  They pulled her out of school to home school her. She’s fucked. 

Why do they home school her, anyway?

32 minutes ago, Fiver said:

Why do they home school her, anyway?

Because of David Eason.  Something about a trans bathroom and her (Maryssa) getting picked on.  Who fucking really knows.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Fiver said:

That makes a lot of sense. But David is a mother fucking coward. Of course I think both girls are in danger for the reasons we both talked about. Maryssa has already been through so much mentally who knows what’s going on in that head of hers. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

And there's this tidbit.  Unless the psychiatrist is a total quack, no way will they be on this show.  Not sure who else would sign on to be there with them either.  Maybe if they had armed security guards at every door - maybe.  

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/09/marriage-boot-camp-david-eason-jenelle-evans-psychological-evaluation-anger-dangerous/

I think you're grossly underestimating the trash that is on this show NOW, as well as the producers of the program. I promise you they will find enough couples to be on this show, it doesn't matter if one of the "Celebrity Couples" was Scott Petersen and Jodi Arias. You're talking about people whose intros are like "He's a former second place finisher on STUDS, and she was a blurred out face in a Girls Gone Wild Video because she was only sixteen...now they're trying to make it work in spite of trust issues!" The people who go on this show are like meth zombies but with fame. They simply cannot help it.

Having Jenelle and David on this show would basically be like getting Harry and Megan for them. And the producers are making a fuss now because they know in the end they're going to hire them, and their sponsors, The General car insurance for deadbeats,  Cash For Gold and MyPillow are all going to be just fine with it. These two are the closest they're ever going to get to real 'celebrities' again. Book it, they'll be on it. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Janelle is homeschooling???????   Did she even graduate?

• Love 2

And they homeschool to avoid the truant officer because I promise you that if Leah was having a hard time getting the girlses to school on time then the Swamp Monsters are definitely not even trying.  One less mandated reporter to watch over them. 

• Love 22

I honestly think Maryssa has already been abused for years. She never seems comfortable with David, not just on TV which I can understand not being comfortable with the cameras, but also on all the social media pictures they show. There was one scene in particular where the producers had been sent away because they were fighting, then they came back the next day and asked about the fight to which David stated there was no fight. When the camera panned to Jenelle and Maryssa they both looked terrified. I think she is home schooled to mask abuse and to be the primary caregiver to Ensley and Kaiser. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Because of David Eason.  Something about a trans bathroom and her (Maryssa) getting picked on.  Who fucking really knows.  

That's so stupid!!! I have no doubt David Eason could go on for hours and hours about the horror of trans bathrooms, but I don't think that's the real reason. I think that he was looking for any excuse to pull her out (to hide the abuse), and felt that he hit the jackpot when she said something like, "this trans kid uses the single stall bathroom." He would feel like everyone except the evil liberals would understand and agree with him, and hail him as some kind of warrior. If it was more convenient for Maryssa to stay in school, he wouldn't care about the bathroom...like if he and Jenelle were too busy going to NYC to see the Eiffel Tower.

In reality, no one cares, except that Maryssa is likely getting abused. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But "9 figures" of income would be $100 million, and obviously she's not making that, or even claiming she's making that.  A few years ago, an income of $400,000/year would incur over $100,000 in federal income tax for a married couple, plus about $20,000 in NC state income tax, and who knows if she was including property taxes or sales taxes or whatever.  And the income tax rate for everything over $400,000 in her case was about 45% (federal + state).  That adds up quick. 

She was claiming she pays hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.  A few years ago, she wasn't making $250,000 a year and wasn't married - she was making $75,000.  The bug bump in pay is relatively recent.  They weren't even paying her at that level *now* - she was reportedly "only" getting $300,000 a season and that was apparently variable based on usable story.  At the time, when she was effectively talking out her ass, she wasn't paying anywhere close to that.  She was still making $75K from MTV alone though, which was way over the median income for NC, and put her way beyond the level of poverty in which it would be appropriate to receive social safety net services, which is what makes her bitching about not qualifying for Section 8 and nutritional assistance especially galling.

Edited by Lemur
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

IIRC, the excuse for pulling Maryssa out of school was that she was being picked on. But, an employee of the school posted (then deleted) that it was because UBT heard there was a transgender employee at the school and went ballistic. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 8

IIRC, the excuse for pulling Maryssa out of school was that she was being picked on. But, an employee of the school posted (then deleted) that it was because UBT heard there was a transgender employee at the school and went ballistic. 

I feel bad for every kid on this franchise and the shit they have to be hearing at school. Can you imagine having your whole freaking life out there weekly for your classmates to watch? Once the kids were over around 3 years old, a good parent would have pulled the plug. And I'm not just talking about Jenelle. The footage of Isaac crying two episodes ago was also horribly inappropriate to show on television. 

• Love 19
(edited)
2 hours ago, mscav said:

I honestly think Maryssa has already been abused for years. She never seems comfortable with David, not just on TV which I can understand not being comfortable with the cameras, but also on all the social media pictures they show. There was one scene in particular where the producers had been sent away because they were fighting, then they came back the next day and asked about the fight to which David stated there was no fight. When the camera panned to Jenelle and Maryssa they both looked terrified. I think she is home schooled to mask abuse and to be the primary caregiver to Ensley and Kaiser. 

Even if UBT has never physically harmed Maryssa, he has certainly emotionally and psychologically abused her for years. At minimum, she has had to witness his frequent freak outs and meltdowns in which he runs around ranting, shooting and brandishing guns, beating Kaiser and the animals (I'm sure the Nugget incident wasn't the first time he abused the animals), fighting with Jenelle, railing against everyone (including Maryssa's relatives on her mom's and UBT's sides), etc., etc., etc.

UBT is an angry, violent, unstable person. It's not possible for him to be a good, non-abusive parent. I think it's very possible that he killed Nugget to punish Jenelle and the story about the dog snapping at Ensley is a lie, but even if you take his account of the incident at face value, think how twisted that is. His way of loving and protecting his baby daughter is to beat and kill a family pet in front of her and other kids. Even if he took the dog outside where the kids couldn't directly witness the murder, it would have been obvious to the kids what was happening and definitely traumatic. They would have seen UBT freak out and violently drag the dog outside, heard UBT and the dog screaming outside, heard the gunshot, then seen UBT come back still hyped up and angry and covered in Nugget's blood. That would be terrifying for them, but it's unlikely that either "parent" focused on comforting them. Instead, Jenelle and UBT were screaming at each other with Jenelle sobbing about how upsetting it all was for her. That's child abuse.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

I feel bad for every kid on this franchise and the shit they have to be hearing at school. Can you imagine having your whole freaking life out there weekly for your classmates to watch? Once the kids were over around 3 years old, a good parent would have pulled the plug. And I'm not just talking about Jenelle. The footage of Isaac crying two episodes ago was also horribly inappropriate to show on television. 

Classmates?  Hell, I worry about their classmates' parents and random strangers.  Didn't BrandonandTeresa of Teen Mom OG infamy pull the plug on showing Carly because some grown-ass psycho fan approached the little girl in the park?  With the sheer amount of sketchy behavior we've seen on the part of the parents, it's amazing that no one has tried to grab one of these kids to "save" them.

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 9
(edited)

Personally I think Jenelle’s done. David murdered her “beloved”, but dangerous 15-lb French Bulldog in front of her kids and she doesn’t give a shit. She probably thinks it’s OK since he took him outside for the execution - they didn’t notice the poor thing didn’t come back. 

Everybody loves a good train wreck - but IMO this is where most Americans (of all varieties and “beliefs”) draw the line. We’re lucky enough in this country to have that luxury.

She’s too stupid to realize this. I cringed when she included her “animals” as her new priorities. Jesus fuck she’s stupid.

Do her “businesses” she’ll also be “concentrating” on include her makeup line with the patent that expired and you can buy the domain name for $2K? Maybe it’s the swamp boat barnacle scraping business where David risks his life on a daily basis. 

Oh I forgot - she’ll be fine. She has a medical degree.

Edited by Jennifersdc
#SaveJax #SavetheChickens. ETA again to add - Jax will probably eventually take care of those “free range” chickens. There are no words for how fucking stupid she is.
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
(edited)

Timeline of some of Jenelle's most controversial moments.

February 2010

North Carolina native Evans made her big reality TV debut on 16 and Pregnant. She was expecting her first child, Jace, with boyfriend Andrew Lewis. The series followed Evans and Lewis’ breakup following his arrest and Evans’ decision to give her mother, Barbara Evans, temporary custody of her son.

October 2010

Evans was arrested along with her at-the-time boyfriend Kieffer Delp after allegedly breaking into her neighbor’s home. She was charged with drug possession and was sentenced to 12 months of probation. She was also ordered to submit monthly drug tests.

March 2011

Evans started a fight with her former best friend Brittany Truet after Truet was caught flirting with Delp. The altercation was caught by MTV cameras and went viral online, sparking an investigation. Still on probation, Jenelle Evans was arrested for her role in the fight and went to jail. However, she placed bond and immediately checked herself into a rehab facility.

August 2011

After testing positive for marijuana and opioids, Evans was arrested again for violating her probation.

January 2012

Evans was arrested twice in January. Her first arrest came after she reportedly made threats and harassing phone calls to her former friend Hannah Inman. She was released after posting her own bail. However, she found herself behind bars a second time barely a week later after allegedly violating the terms of Inman’s domestic protection order, which prevented Evans from contacting her.

March 2012

Evans was arrested once again for allegedly cyberstalking her boss. She was released after just spending an hour in the slammer.

June 2012

Following a violent altercation with her ex-fiancé Gary Head, which led to his arrest on domestic violence charges, Evans was also arrested for marijuana possession. The charges were later dropped.

April 2013

Evans was arrested along with her husband at the time, Courtland Rogers, following the couple’s domestic dispute. Both were suspected and charged with heroin possession, possession of Percocet, possession of drug paraphernalia and assault. Evans was released on bail while Rogers remained behind bars for violating the terms of his probation for a previous charge.

August 2013

After testing positive for marijuana during a court-ordered drug test, Evans was arrested again.

December 2013

While expecting baby number two with then-boyfriend Nathan Griffith, Evans was arrested once again, marking her 10th arrest in less than three years. The couple was involved in a heated dispute, causing the police to arrive at their door and arrest Evans for breach of peace.

February 2015

Evans was caught driving without a license and was arrested.

May 2015

Evans was arrested on charges of criminal domestic violence after getting in a physical fight with Griffith, after they had broken up. Griffith later dropped the charge against his ex.

August 2015

Evans spent a night in a local jail on assault charges after she allegedly threw a glass at Griffith’s new girlfriend, Jessica Henry.

August 2016

Evans announced she was expecting a third child, daughter Ensley, with David Eason. The couple’s new baby arrived in January 2017 and they went on to wed in September.

February 2018

Evans and Eason drew backlash on social media after Eason posted an Instagram video of her shooting an AR-15 assault rifle just hours after the Parkland, Florida mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. The couple remained in the spotlight when Evans revealed on social media that Child Protective Services visited her home because she tested positive for marijuana after giving birth to her daughter.

The month of February remained a controversial one for the couple after MTV fired Eason from the Teen Mom 2 cast, following his social media outburst against the LGBTQ community.

April 2018

Evans was caught on camera pulling a gun on a man who allegedly cut her off in traffic. Her son Jace was in the passenger seat during the incident, which aired on Teen Mom 2 in July.

October 2018

Evans’ marriage was back in the spotlight after she called 911 on her husband over an alleged domestic dispute. Although she initially asked for emergency care, she later canceled the ambulance request and arrived at a hospital in a private car. Eason was not arrested nor were any police reports of the incident made—although authorities confirmed arriving at the couple’s North Carolina home. Evans later denied being abused by her husband in a YouTube video.

May 2019

In a rant on Teen Mom 2, Evans complained about not being able to film with Eason, who was no longer able to discuss the couple’s relationship on camera due to his firing. She compared the situation to R&B singer R. Kelly's sexual abuse accusations and suggested Eason was similarly unable to use his voice to defend himself against the abuse speculation surrounding their marriage. Days later Eason shot and killed their family’s dog Nugget.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 10
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I thought I read that David recently sold (gave) the diving business back to the previous owner.

Ha! Probably sold it back to him for less than he bought it for. Unless David held a gun to his head. Unfortunately not impossible. Though I thought I recalled it was her friend Jamie’s husband, an ex-Marine (see below - I looked it up). No Yelp reviews longer available. 

https://starcasm.net/jenelle-and-david-eason-now-run-a-scuba-diving-business-previously-owned-by-a-friend/

I truly believe David Eason is a pussy - so that’s not likely. He is a big guy though. I guess with a gun he feels invincible. Strong and invincible enough to take on a Frenchie.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA takes on Balloons too.
  • Love 6
On 5/8/2019 at 9:45 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I couldn't help but wonder if they gave Briana a bonus for having to go play nice with Jenelle in Florida so Jenelle would have someone to film with.  Ugh.  

Nah - I think Brianna comes cheap. Bad Jen!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 5/6/2019 at 10:20 PM, hoosier80 said:

Geese can be very aggressive.  Worked a few years back in an office park with many ponds.  Geese all over.  One co-worker was walking into work; we knew not to mess with the geese, just walk along and pay no attention.  Goose made a beeline to him and pecked him around the knee.  He hobbled into the office lobby, and said it left a huge welt.  Another co-worker left for the day only to find a goose on the roof of her SUV.  When she tried to get to the driver's door, it hissed at her.  She tried to get the security guard to come out and help her, no way.  She did manage to open the hatch slightly, and pounded some of her son's aluminum baseball bats (he left them in there - wasn't supposed to do so - but luckily he did) together.  Finally the goose, didn't like the noise and got far away enough that she could get into her car and leave.  It was still hissing at her as she pulled out of the parking space.  

So basically, that goose is on borrowed time on THE LAND.  If/when Ensley provokes it in the least, it will go after her.  I've also seen geese get aggressive if people have food; I saw it at an apartment building with lakes - guy had carry out food and goose chased him, also in a park where a child had an ice cream cone.  Goose got the ice cream.

Plenty of blinds out re: Jenelle and UBT.  One said she's petrified of trying to leave him, as he told her, she wouldn't live to see the day.  I believe it.  Can you imagine his drunk/high ranting?

Jenelle should watch some Snapped or the Susan Cox Powell documentary.  Assuming UBT still has the scuba business?  Or access to a boat.  Betting he'd try to dump her in the ocean.  Maybe on THE LAND, but damn, would he even be that stupid?  It's not acres and acres to search.  She needed to take action when he was in jail.  Get out, even if it's just with the shirt on your back, and dump the guns somewhere.  Change the bank accounts to your name only.  Limit UBT's resources and becomes scarce.  Tell Barb so she can leave, too.  Also Nathan and the ex and that child.  I could see him going on a rampage - or trying.  Honestly, just let all of Wilmington, surrounding areas know to be on full alert - hell the eastern seaboard, too.

Take away David Eason’s gun and my money is on the geese.

Thanks again ya’ll for holding down the Fort. I’m feeling a lot more a lot more snarky about this now. Can’t believe it took the murder of a Frenchie to end this bullshit. Or I can...

• Love 7
7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I feel for Jenelle, honestly, when I read that tweet about Nugget. It's odd that she's never shown such affection for a human. Maybe she's one of those people who loves animals but not people, since people can talk back. It just stuns me, though, that she would stay with him. If someone ever hurt one of my birds, I would be too sickened to even consider staying! Jenelle's has a while to think about it, and has decided not to leave. Whaaaat?! It makes no sense whatsoever. 

• Love 3